Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Hand

AOC Fakes An Accent

IF she were a Republican, she'd be laughed off the national stage of the body politic, and be forever rendered as no more than a punch line ... ya know, like Sarah Palin. 

this two bit fockin' twit is a sickening reminder of what happens when entire regions languish under Democrat control for generations ... we are fockin' doomed, because, trust me, she is far from done.  

Favorite quote "this is what blackface sounds like". And this poseur needs to stop claiming she's from the Bronx. Her parents ran out of there because where she lived is infested with Puerto Rican's and blacks.  She moved to whitelandia, Yorktown Heights NY.  That place is whiter than this place. 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Favorite quote "this is what blackface sounds like". And this poseur needs to stop claiming she's from the Bronx. Her parents ran out of there because where she lived is infested with Puerto Rican's and blacks.  She moved to whitelandia, Yorktown Heights NY.  That place is whiter than this place. 

Exactly, she was 5 when they moved. She is the gift that keeps on giving. 

A lot of people don't know that she's got a little brother with pretty severe diabetes.

He goes by A1C.💉

• Haha 2

I was going to post this when I saw it last night. Really funny and actual racism. She thinks black people are stupid. 

In fairness, I had a black guy that worked for me, cool as all hell. Pulled wool day and night.

We had a couple really good talks over drinks at times. And he admitted that even black guys modulate their blackness depending upon their audience. At work? Man he's about as black as Martin Short. But when he gets around his crew? Suddenly he's just this side of 50 cent.

Cortez is just a different level of stupid. She brings her fans along for the ride on her stupid train. And they all suffer the stupid affects of being stupid right along with her.

Brought to you by the party of identity politics. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Brought to you by the party of identity politics. 

I hear dat dawg. You like da new look I be sportin in my panties? I used to be a baptist black 'he', then I swapped dat junk out for some 'she' parts, tomorrow I think I'll go muslim queer. But I gotta talk to my brister to find out what types of parts dey go wit. Anyway, I still stayed black so I could still gets me some of thoes repreparation dollas Cortez be talkin about no matter wat. I aint be stupid yo. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

AOCDS

Yep, the media on the left is out of control about her...

51 minutes ago, MDC said:

AOCDS

Did you even watch the video? It’s pretty cringe 

16 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Did you even watch the video? It’s pretty cringe 

Doesnt matter to him. He just had to slide in another AOC thread and troll.  At least he dropped the "living rent free in your head" schtick.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

AOCDS

It’s humor. We don’t cry or throw tantrums like your side does. 

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

AOC "claps back" at all yall haters

She didn’t grow up in Brooklyn. Her family moved to a white suburb when she was 5. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

She didn’t grow up in Brooklyn. Her family moved to a white suburb when she was 5. 

I was born in Houston and moved to Upstate NY when I was 4. I sure as sh1t don't consider myself a Texan y'all. 

1 hour ago, sderk said:

I hear dat dawg. You like da new look I be sportin in my panties? I used to be a baptist black 'he', then I swapped dat junk out for some 'she' parts, tomorrow I think I'll go muslim queer. But I gotta talk to my brister to find out what types of parts dey go wit. Anyway, I still stayed black so I could still gets me some of thoes repreparation dollas Cortez be talkin about no matter wat. I aint be stupid yo. 

Keep it rill my dood.   :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So NOW the left claims this is not racist and is ok?  Trying to justify by calling it "code switching" now, heh?

What a bunch of fookin hypocrites and racist SOBs.

It’s so hilarious how they have new definitions for everything that they do. Do they think they are being innovative or something?

22 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So NOW the left claims this is not racist and is ok?  Trying to justify by calling it "code switching" now, heh?

What a bunch of fookin hypocrites and racist SOBs.

I think this is what was actually going on.

White Liberals Present Themselves as Less Competent in Interactions with African-Americans

https://insights.som.yale.edu/insights/white-liberals-present-themselves-as-less-competent-in-interactions-with-african-americans

Thats actual racism. I act like myself around whoever, she was acting the way she thinks black people want her to act. 

Do black people realize how snow balled they are by liberals? Even democrats here have indirectly said abortion is a good thing because it mostly kills blacks, while republicans value all American lives. Weird times.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I think this is what was actually going on.

White Liberals Present Themselves as Less Competent in Interactions with African-Americans

https://insights.som.yale.edu/insights/white-liberals-present-themselves-as-less-competent-in-interactions-with-african-americans

Thats actual racism. I act like myself around whoever, she was acting the way she thinks black people want her to act. 

Do black people realize how snow balled they are by liberals? Even democrats here have indirectly said abortion is a good thing because it mostly kills blacks, while republicans value all American lives. Weird times.

Well, they keep voting for Democrats so I would say no. 

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well, they keep voting for Democrats so I would say no. 

And as soon as some of them started not, the libtards played the only hand they have: money, as in reparations. So easy to see right through them. Hey black folk, this is never happening. It's virtually impossible. Don't fall for it. Vote democrat because you think Trump is no good and you think the democrats can do better, but not because of this ruse. Hoodwink. Bamboozle. Scam. 

This SNL character is SOOOOOOooooooo AOC

• Haha 1

My Army roommate had a slight Kentucky twang but when he was on the phone with his family he was deep in his backwoods hillbilly garble.

• Thanks 1

Her Blaccent was terrible. Wonder if you carries hot sauce around?