Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Hank Haney suspended

Recommended Posts

How is what he said even remotely racist or sexist? 

 

lady zipperheads :rolleyes:

 

 

Check out this article from USA TODAY:

Hank Haney is suspended from SiriusXM PGA Tour radio show

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/golf/2019/05/30/hank-haney-suspended-radio-show-sexist-racist-comments-lpga/1286731001/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously pushed by the LPGA.   I bet they aren't so upset about what he said, more that it's very true.  The LPGA is VERY nervous...They know their tour is being taken over by hugely unattractive, generally chubby south koreans and it's gonna kill their market share.

I noticed there has been an uptick in college level golf coverage in the USA, cause there are still some hotties there.

Men watch golf. No man watches the LPGA for the shot making.  None.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you know why  Korean women are such good golfers? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Because their teets don't get in the way.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Obviously pushed by the LPGA.   I bet they aren't so upset about what he said, more that it's very true.  The LPGA is VERY nervous...They know their tour is being taken over by hugely unattractive, generally chubby south koreans and it's gonna kill their market share.

I noticed there has been an uptick in college level golf coverage in the USA, cause there are still some hotties there.

Men watch golf. No man watches the LPGA for the shot making.  None.

This is sadly pretty true, unless I bet one of these slits and she's in contention :D

 

Lexi Thompson is hot as fock. Brooke Henderson is pretty solid, a couple of the Asians are decent (So Yeon Ryu is the only one that comes to mind). That's about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dain11279 said:

This is sadly pretty true, unless I bet one of these slits and she's in contention :D

 

Lexi Thompson is hot as fock. Brooke Henderson is pretty solid, a couple of the Asians are decent (So Yeon Ryu is the only one that comes to mind). That's about it.

Well gambling of course trumps all.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s busy down here due to the open. Surprised you guys are even talking about it lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Well gambling of course trumps all.  

When you're betting the LPGA, it might be time for a program. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

When you're betting the LPGA, it might be time for a program. 

True Dat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

When you're betting the LPGA, it might be time for a program. 

I usually only bet the majors, that's ok right? :unsure:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they're more butthurt about the fact that he was so flippant about talking about the LPGA. Obviously when it comes down to comparing the men's tour versus the ladies tour, the men's tour wins hands down. I do watch quite a bit of LPGA golf, but only because there's not men's golf on. I just enjoy golf that much. Women's golf just does not have the popularity that the men's golf does. Lots of ladies score well, but it's because of course setup. Their shot-making is not even close to the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Obviously pushed by the LPGA.   I bet they aren't so upset about what he said, more that it's very true.  The LPGA is VERY nervous...They know their tour is being taken over by hugely unattractive, generally chubby south koreans and it's gonna kill their market share.

I noticed there has been an uptick in college level golf coverage in the USA, cause there are still some hotties there.

Men watch golf. No man watches the LPGA for the shot making.  None.

What the LPGA needs:

And

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What Haney said shouldn't be put in the same area code as truly racist, sexist statements. What he said would have been funny in a stand-up comedy sort of venue. Unless...that's been outlawed too. :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

What the LPGA needs:

 

 

Wood and... wood.  Also I like the first swing better.  :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone ever gotten a handjob from a chick that regularly plays golf? No amount of lotion in the world is going to get rid of those golf grip callused hands. :thumbsdown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Men watch golf. No man watches the LPGA for the shot making.  None.

I do - I've been following the tour for years. Annika was phenomenal and took it to new heights - and as of the past 6 years or so it's been really great to watch.

I'm a 2.7 and I tell everyone - our games are more closely related to the girls on that tour than the big boy tour. As much as long dong diick hack wants to thing his game resembles the men - it doesn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hank has been bitter and non-relevant since Tiger dumped his ass. He should know better than to say stupid shiit like this.

Least people are finally talking about him again I guess.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I do - I've been following the tour for years. Annika was phenomenal and took it to new heights - and as of the past 6 years or so it's been great to watch.

I'm a 2.7 and I tell everyone - our games are more closely related to the girls on that tour than the big boy tour. As much as long dong diick hack wants to thing his game resembles the men - it doesn't.

So what you are saying is, it would be easier to win an LPGA major than climb Mt. Everest?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather watch college womens golf than LPGA. 

I have to admit that even the PGA doesn't do it for me anymore.  Without Tiger, no one seems to care as much to win. Although I think Koepka at his best may be better than Tiger was at his.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

So what you are saying is, it would be easier to win an LPGA major than climb Mt. Everest?

Ha, no doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

suspended for this but never pumping Tiger full of roids?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, edjr said:

suspended for this but never pumping Tiger full of roids?

Drug testing in golf is dumb. Unlike team sports these guys are independent contractors - pay for their own travel, lodging, etc. If DJ wants to rip a gagger at the turn who cares?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Well gambling of course trumps all.  

What’s Trump have do do with it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

What’s Trump have do do with it?

Grabbing Korean tang at his courses. I don't blame him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Drug testing in golf is dumb. Unlike team sports these guys are independent contractors - pay for their own travel, lodging, etc. If DJ wants to rip a gagger at the turn who cares?

That logic makes it okay to juice for the olympics too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, edjr said:

That logic makes it okay to juice for the olympics too

I place the spelling bee in higher regard than the olympic games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not only did a Korean win it, but her name was Lee.  Of course she has to go with the name Lee6, cause shes the 6th with that name on the tour.

But yeah, what Haney said was sooo wrong---blah blah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Not only did a Korean win it, but her name was Lee.  Of course she has to go with the name Lee6, cause shes the 6th with that name on the tour.

But yeah, what Haney said was sooo wrong---blah blah

Awesome.

How much of an up-tight D-Bag do you have to be to have a problem with what Hank said?

This is the world we live in now.

:doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reality said:

Awesome.

How much of an up-tight D-Bag do you have to be to have a problem with what Hank said?

This is the world we live in now.

:doh:

Right...He didn't disparage them in any way.  Just said he was pretty sure a Korean would win--and her name might be Lee.  Cause there's SIX of them in the damn tourney.  But everyone is losing their sh!t over it.   I didn't see it as racist.

Not Hank Haney's fault he doesn't know many names on the tour.   And hes in the game, should tell the LPGA that the average fan doesn't know them either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Hank went all Archie Bunker there. Seriously, what the fock year did he think it was?

I am glad he did. I go all Archie Bunker everyday because I have grown tired of the PC culture. If the left did gasp in horror every time I use a racial slur I would likely use a lot less of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bostonlager said:

I am glad he did. I go all Archie Bunker everyday because I have grown tired of the PC culture. If the left did gasp in horror every time I use a racial slur I would likely use a lot less of them. 

Freedom of speech is great but I wouldn't put my job at risk saying such things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×