Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

I’ve had my fill of Kamala Harris and Cory Booker

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I want to know if Kamala was in contact with Jussie Smollet in regard to the fake hate crime to help support her anti-lynching bill.

You can’t question Jussie’s Truth.  It’s his truth.

They are done. They are black and they are inelligent and accomplished, but they just don't sell on the national stage. Democrats really want a good song and dance from thier minority candidates.

They are both garbage and should just shut their cake holes & be happy that they are stealing $ from the taxpayers.

Didn't that kamila slut blow so married crusty old politician to get to where she is ?

32 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

These 2 are racially divisive.  EVERYTHING, has to do with race.

What about you?

They are tokens in this race. 

23 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Didn't that kamila slut blow so married crusty old politician to get to where she is ?

I couldn’t care less.  The racial division stuff....:mad:

While we're at it, I want to retract my endorsement of Tulsi Gabbard as the best Democratic candidate since other stomach turning issues have come to light. She has a lot of good things to say, especially on foreign policy, but I never did learn that much about her but now believe that she's walking a bridge to far on other things.

The issue of which Dem I now consider the least bad is open and I'll put off for the double debates. Especially now with Tulsi falling out of favor, none of them are as good as President Trump.

It's all they have to offer.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Put them in the same file as Obama, amirite?

I don't know if I would go all Bathhouse Kamala with it, but it appears they both like a diick in their mouf. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I don't know if I would go all Bathhouse Kamala with it, but it appears they both like a diick in their mouf. 

That would win her my vote. ;)

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That would win her my vote. ;)

I'd rather retract my retraction of Tulsi from a half hour ago if that were the primary consideration. I mean not only is Tulsi among the most sane Democrats, she easily wins the presidential hotness category in a runaway landslide.

18 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'd rather retract my retraction of Tulsi from a half hour ago if that were the primary consideration. I mean not only is Tulsi among the most sane Democrats, she easily wins the presidential hotness category in a runaway landslide.

Agree.  Tulsi is a cutie

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

These 2 are racially divisive.  EVERYTHING, has to do with race.

What about you?

you more of a Bernie guy?  Warren?

I’m surprised, I thought these 2 would be high up on he GC list of potential candidates. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

While we're at it, I want to retract my endorsement of Tulsi Gabbard as the best Democratic candidate since other stomach turning issues have come to light. She has a lot of good things to say, especially on foreign policy, but I never did learn that much about her but now believe that she's walking a bridge to far on other things.

The issue of which Dem I now consider the least bad is open and I'll put off for the double debates. Especially now with Tulsi falling out of favor, none of them are as good as President Trump.

What did you learn about Tulsi that changed your mind? 

Poor Corey Booker. Grew up rich and went to Stanford and Oxford and became a US Senator. No wonder Wall Street and Big Pharma loves him. He's one of them. Phony as they come. And probably gay. NTTAWWT just be a man and admit it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m surprised, I thought these 2 would be high up on he GC list of potential candidates. 

I think the top seven Democrats suck, maybe the next seventeen in the <1% has somebody decent. I like Mike Yang but if you ask me to defend UBI, I'm too busy watching paint dry to take the time to answer.

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

🤣  Me too.  If the D next to their name wasn't enough, they're also black.  Shocked that they aren't Geek Club favorites.

12 minutes ago, DonS said:

What did you learn about Tulsi that changed your mind? 

I don't like the LBGTQPZ2 stuff but that's Dem gospel at this point so I was willing to give her a pass on it.

No, she came out for reparations which, to me, is like coming out in favor of Zombie Apocalypse. I will continue to say nice things about her on other issues, she keeps away from Trump impeachment talk/ Russia bullsh*t and criticizes the woke grievance identity issues other candidates obsess over, I especially defend her on Syria and foreign policy in general, where she and I are in total agreement, plus she's very easy on the eyes and ears.

But her support for reparations killed all enthusiasm. I cannot/will not support anyone who take that position.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't like the LBGTQPZ2 stuff but I was willing to give her a pass on it.

No, she came out for reparations which, to me, is like coming out in favor of Zombie Apocalypse. I will continue to say nice things about her on other issues, she keeps away from Trump impeachment talk/ Russia bullsh*t and criticizes the woke grievance identity issues other candidates obsess over, I especially defend her on Syria and foreign policy in general, where she and I are in total agreement, plus she's very easy on the eyes and ears.

But her support for reparations killed all enthusiasm. I cannot/will not support anyone who take that position.

Thanks. Hopefully at each debate they can have a simple show of hands of which candidates are in favor of reparations. No need to listen to their retarded justifications, just yay or nay. 

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

🤣  Me too.  If the D next to their name wasn't enough, they're also black.  Shocked that they aren't Geek Club favorites.

According to polls, they aren't Democrat favorites either.  Racists. :mad:

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

According to polls, they aren't Democrat favorites either.  Racists. :mad:

Exactly. It's not racist if democrats reject them, like they did Jesse Jackson all those times. And Al Sharpton. Newbie gets owned again 

It'll be hilariously pathetic, but not impossible, if I watch the Dems debate and reach the conclusion that the least crazy candidate they have, the one I dislike the least, is Joe Biden.

I imagine they'll go around the circle and the freak show will go off scaring us away while the only one making any semblance of sense is Joe.

I wish Jim Webb was running this year.

3 hours ago, drobeski said:

yes. She sucked & focked her way to her position.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Because in your world, color of skin  is more important than being smart.

Simple, honest question for the Dem leaning GC members: do you support reparations? Yes or no? 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Simple, honest question for the Dem leaning GC members: do you support reparations? Yes or no? 

Make a poll

39 minutes ago, lod001 said:

yes. She sucked & focked her way to her position.

Can't see anyone wanting to make the first female president one that is willing to prostitute herself.  We can do better than that trash. Horrible example for young women 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can't see anyone wanting to make the first female president one that is willing to prostitute herself.  We can do better than that trash. Horrible example for young women 

The young men of our country are currently led by a guy who lied about bone spurs to avoid serving his country, mocks cripples, and has cheated on all three of his wives. I'm pretty sure the young women can survive Kamela Harris. 🤣

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The young men of our country are currently led by a guy who lied about bone spurs to avoid serving his country, mocks cripples, and has cheated on all three of his wives. I'm pretty sure the young women can survive Kamela Harris. 🤣

Why are you running from me in the other thread about illegals and crime? Weak. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why are you running from me in the other thread about illegals and crime? Weak. 

Because, a) I respond to whom and what I want.  And b) watching you dance and beg for attention makes my day.  Can't really put it any more clearly than that.  I own you boy.  The sooner you realize it, the better off you'll be. Now go search some new keyword hoping to find gold from 2011.  :wave: 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Because, a) I respond to whom and what I want.  And b) watching you dance and beg for attention makes my day.  Can't really put it any more clearly than that.  I own you boy.  The sooner you realize it, the better off you'll be. Now go search some new keyword hoping to find gold from 2011.  :wave: 

You look foolish. But you're shameless, so it won't matter. Carry on regurgitating what you're told from your masters.  Woof woof. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You look foolish. But you're shameless, so it won't matter. Carry on regurgitating what you're told from your masters.  Woof woof. 

Wait, you're searching threads from ten years ago and I look foolish?  Talk about no self-awareness.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wait, you're searching threads from ten years ago and I look foolish?  Talk about no self-awareness.

I am aware and experienced enough to know when you spout factless dogma. It's really sad for a man in his 50's to not only believe everything he's told, but to then repeat it. Cant even call you a liar, you believe it. You're a real free thinker.