Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Trump rape accusations!

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I don’t believe that this particular accusation is true. I think some if not most of the harassment / groping / assault charges are though. 

Glad to know you are on top of things and have all the inside scoop on all of these "charges".

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

You ass clowns still voted for him after the Access Hollywood tapes. You already showed that sexual assault wasn't a big deal for you as long as the person accused hates brown people like you do.  It wouldn't matter if 50 women came forward and they were actual surveillance tapes of the rapes.  It wouldn't affect your opinion on Trump one tiny bit.  

Thanks for the hopes of my day going well. First day back to work since last Thursday.  Always tough going back to grind after a vacation. 

Actually, it was the Democrats who did that when they defended Bill Clinton.

I'd say anyone who eats ass is the "ass-clown". Lol. 

I find it funny how certain people mention the puzzy video, but what they don't tell you that his exact phrase that Trump used was "THEY LET YOU", meaning, they give permission.

41 minutes ago, sderk said:

Glad to know you are on top of things and have all the inside scoop on all of these "charges".

There were like 19 of them. We know Trump is a pig so I’m assuming at least some of the accusations are true.

20 women assaulted  and not one of them went to the police. Or the media before 2016. Interesting. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sick burn, vanilla boy

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I find it funny how certain people mention the puzzy video, but what they don't tell you that his exact phrase that Trump used was "THEY LET YOU", meaning, they give permission.

Or, they don't press charges

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

20 women assaulted  and not one of them went to the police. Or the media before 2016. Interesting. 

Trump is a sexual predator. He has it down to a science.  Corners them. No witnesses. Forces himself on them. Over the years, some probably went along with it. Hoping to get a piece of the pie. Many were repulsed. He does it where there are no witnesses. He's not a back alley rapist where he's covering their mouths and ripping their clothes.  What woman do you think wants to take on the Trump empire and all that money when there are no witnesses? 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Or, they don't press charges

They could just say "No", "stop", or "don't".... yet, they "don't".  Hmmm... I wonder why?  Probably because it's "yes", until he says "no", then they're offended and want a payday another way.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

They could just say "No", "stop", or "don't".... yet, they "don't".  Hmmm... I wonder why?  Probably because it's "yes", until he says "no", then they're offended and want a payday another way.

How do you know they don't say no or stop?  I'm sure most do.

Trump is a sexual predator. He has it down to a science.  Corners them. No witnesses. Forces himself on them. Over the years, some probably went along with it. Hoping to get a piece of the pie. Many were repulsed. He does it where there are no witnesses. He's not a back alley rapist where he's covering their mouths and ripping their clothes.  What woman do you think wants to take on the Trump empire and all that money when there are no witnesses? 

No witnesses 

Repeat 

No witnesses 

No witnesses no witnesses 

Just now, The Observer said:

How do you know they don't say no or stop?  I'm sure most do.

I'm skeptical.  Very skeptical.  Extremely skeptical.

Just now, drobeski said:

No witnesses 

Repeat 

No witnesses 

No witnesses no witnesses 

Why are you repeating what I said twice?  Do you really think a guy with Trump's money is going to rape someone where there are witnesses around?

I'm skeptical.  Very skeptical.  Extremely skeptical.

Of course you are.  That goes along with the red hat.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No witnesses at Bergdorf Goodman on 5th avenue in mid-town NYC? 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Of course you are.  That goes along with the red hat.

No it doesn't.  I said the same thing about Bill Clinton.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No witnesses at Bergdorf Goodman on 5th avenue in mid-town NYC? 

Where he attempted to rape her, of course not.  Holy fock. You were a cop??

No it doesn't.  I said the same thing about Bill Clinton.

You didn't think the Monika Lewinski stuff was true?

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You didn't think the Monika Lewinski stuff was true?

She said he wanted it.  I wasn't even referring to her.  I was referring to Paula Jones and the other women.  A large majority of women put themselves around powerful/rich men for ONE reason.  When they don't get it, they cry foul and try to get that ONE thing another way.  I don't trust them.  Any of them.  Unless there's proof, every word they say is a lie as far as I'm concerned.

Just watched the interview with Anderson Cooper.  Whoa, she is either crazy or drunk/high on something.  Bizarre to say the least.

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Where he attempted to rape her, of course not.  Holy fock. You were a cop??

The fitting room at BG? So there wasn't an attendant? I see you've never been. Lol. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The fitting room at BG? So there wasn't an attendant? I see you've never been. Lol. 

Are you seriously wearing this like some kind of badge?  That a resident of NY may have been to a place that a resident of PA hasn't?  Is your life really that sad?

And, as a supposed cop, if you were investigating a rape accusation, would you dismiss it because there's no way Trump could have possibly gotten her alone somewhere for 5 minutes without a witness? 

Are you seriously wearing this like some kind of badge?  That a resident of NY may have been to a place that a resident of PA hasn't?  Is your life really that sad?

And, as a supposed cop, if you were investigating a rape accusation, would you dismiss it because there's no way Trump could have possibly gotten her alone somewhere for 5 minutes without a witness? 

I would have asked for a little more proof than a decades old accusation. You went another route. 

57 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

🤡

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

:dunno:I learned this store had a fitting room attendant. That seems pertinent. The presence of a fitting room attendant would  tend to dissuade a man from entering the women's fitting room and attempt to rape a random fugly sub-Clinton quality woman who happens to be nearby and wants to sell books.

She claims she "ran" out of the store. I guess no one saw a disheveled woman running out of a store in the middle of Manhattan. Who was in a fitting room with one of the most well known New Yorkers in existence.  This isn't a Wal-Mart in rural Pennsylvania we're talking about here. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She claims she "ran" out of the store. I guess no one saw a disheveled woman running out of a store in the middle of Manhattan. This isn't a Wal-Mart in rural Pennsylvania we're talking about here. 

Christine Blasey Ford saw her.  Interview on Rachel Maddow tonight.

I bet Trump really misses the days he could just send his mob fixer jailbird lawyer to threaten his assault victims into shutting the f--k up.

I bet Trump really misses the days he could just send his mob fixer jailbird lawyer to threaten his assault victims into shutting the f--k up.

He’s doing just fine. Bwahahaha

I hear rape is sexy.

If he can survive the Access Hollywood fiasco a couple of weeks before the election, this is a mosquito bite.

You know it's BS when the leftist media drops it after the initial news cycle has ended.  

Just now, Cdub100 said:

I hear rape is sexy.

I recommend you consider frequently deleting your pron viewing history.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Sick burn, vanilla boy

"Vanilla boy"?  Are you implying you are some other color "boy"?

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

If he can survive the Access Hollywood fiasco a couple of weeks before the election, this is a mosquito bite.

Now THIS is true