Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

ICE protestors hit by man in truck

Jewish ICE protestors (not sure why them being Jewish has anything to do with it) were protesting at an ICE facility. They were blocking people from entering and leaving the parking lot when a man in a truck pulled up and honked his horn. Protestors surrounded him, started banging on his truck, and yelling obscenities when the man started driving forward into the protestors. Police were there but did not intervene and the man went on into work. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-pick-truck-drives-group-ice-protesters-rhode-island-n1042716

Pepper spray? Those hippie jews deserve to be executed on the spot. 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Jewish ICE protestors (not sure why them being Jewish has anything to do with it) were protesting at an ICE facility. They were blocking people from entering and leaving the parking lot when a man in a truck pulled up and honked his horn. Protestors surrounded him, started banging on his truck, and yelling obscenities when the man started driving forward into the protestors. Police were there but did not intervene and the man went on into work. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-pick-truck-drives-group-ice-protesters-rhode-island-n1042716

Weird.  Is there a crackdown on Israeli immigrants I havent heard about?

Nice!

It is amazing that the left is so batshite insane they are protesting law enforcement and corrections. They have literally thrown an IED and fired a gun at ICE officers in the last month. And this sort of violence and hatred is promoted by their leadership.

I was looking for something on Google maps yesterday and saw a Border Patrol building. I clicked on it and there were half a dozen "ratings" from unhinged MDC and cbfalcon types, giving them 1-star reviews and calling them Nazis, concentration camps, etc.

😅

Leaving Google reviews for a government building that you have never set foot in or interacted with.

These people are insane.

• Like 2

Why not?  It's not like any of them know lawyers.  :dunno:

I suspect that if a group of people surround your car and attack it, your accountability is lowered if you drive over them....if I were on the jury no way do I rule in favor of holding the driver accountable....retards should die

44 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I suspect that if a group of people surround your car and attack it, your accountability is lowered if you drive over them....if I were on the jury no way do I rule in favor of holding the driver accountable....retards should die

Liberals claiming that doesn’t give the driver the right to kill people 🤣

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Liberals claiming that doesn’t give the driver the right to kill people 🤣

Liberals claiming what?

not saying he has the right to kill anyone, but given the circumstances no way do I ever vote for conviction 

57 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Now imagine the protesters are black.  :o

This protest appeared to be very early in the morning. You know blacks aren’t waking up that early. 

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Except for Charlottesville 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

I dont really know much about that one, I really just felt like that one was Timmah vs Jimmah

6 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Jewish ICE protestors (not sure why them being Jewish has anything to do with it)

If you don't know why them being Jewish is important to the story you haven't been paying attention.

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Don't forget he never actually hit the fatty that had a heart attack and died.

1 hour ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Were you raised by a toothless bearded hag? 

😄

One dude trying to get to work. Get the fock out of the entrance.

I pray I’m never in a situation like this where protesters surround my car and start banging on it. I swear I’ll drive straight ahead. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

One dude trying to get to work. Get the fock out of the entrance.

I pray I’m never in a situation like this where protesters surround my car and start banging on it. I swear I’ll drive straight ahead. 

I feel the same way.