Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Same crew that bought the Russia hoax and actually thought there was a tape of hookers peeing on Trump. No wonder Slownuff and Newbie stay away. I didn't think they would be smart enough. 

The same bunch who like to tell everybody how smart they are. At least newbie has an excuse, he got thrown out. Slo just up and left like a little b!tch. 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

The same bunch who like to tell everybody how smart they are. At least newbie has an excuse, he got thrown out. Slo just up and left like a little b!tch. 

Newbie has many Alias. He's pathetic like that. 

31 minutes ago, DonS said:

This is like a participation trophy impeachment.  You don't actually win but you can feel special. 

Oh they're special alright. 

22 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'm looking at moving to Japan in the next year or so myself.

Check out the dirty panty vending machines and report back please 

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Check out the dirty panty vending machines and report back please 

I just filtered a brown cloud through my boxers. I'll mail them to you, if you PayPal me 20 bucks.

They’re gonna regret totally stonewalling the investigation as more and more stuff comes out. Looks especially damning since you tried to keep any of it from coming to light.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/21/politics/emails-ukraine-aid-timeline/index.html

Washington (CNN)Shortly after President Donald Trump spoke to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on July 25, Trump's political appointees were already tasked with carrying out a freeze on security funding for Ukraine, newly released government documents show.

"Based on guidance I have received and in light of the Administration's plan to review assistance to Ukraine, including the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative, please hold off on any additional DoD obligations of these funds, pending direction from that process," Mike Duffey, the White House official in the Office of Management and Budget responsible for overseeing national security money and a Trump political appointee, wrote to select OMB and Pentagon officials on July 25.
Duffey's email suggests that he knew the hold could raise concerns.
"Given the sensitive nature of the request, I appreciate your keeping that information closely held to those who need to know to execute direction," Duffey said.
While a formal notification would be sent later that day, this was the first clear sign that the aid was being held -- a short time after the phone call in which Trump pressed Zelensky for investigations that could boost Trump politically.
A judge ordered the Office of Management and Budget and the Pentagon to hand the documents over to the Center for Public Integrity Friday in response to a FOIA request. The Center for Public Integrity published the documents late Friday night. 
While much of the release was redacted, the documents shed some light on the conversations between two government organizations who were carrying out the President's orders even amid concerns by some that they could run afoul of the law.

There's always one fkn idiot who doesn't realize the jig is up. I think I found ours.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

They’re gonna regret totally stonewalling the investigation as more and more stuff comes out. Looks especially damning since you tried to keep any of it from coming to light.

Washington (CNN)Shortly after President Donald Trump spoke to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on July 25, Trump's political appointees were already tasked with carrying out a freeze on security funding for Ukraine, newly released government documents show.

"Based on guidance I have received and in light of the Administration's plan to review assistance to Ukraine, including the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative, please hold off on any additional DoD obligations of these funds, pending direction from that process," Mike Duffey, the White House official in the Office of Management and Budget responsible for overseeing national security money and a Trump political appointee, wrote to select OMB and Pentagon officials on July 25.
"Given the sensitive nature of the request, I appreciate your keeping that information closely held to those who need to know to execute direction," Duffey said.
While a formal notification would be sent later that day, this was the first clear sign that the aid was being held -- a short time after the phone call in which Trump pressed Zelensky for investigations that could boost Trump politically.
A judge ordered the Office of Management and Budget and the Pentagon to hand the documents over to the Center for Public Integrity Friday in response to a FOIA request. The Center for Public Integrity published the documents late Friday night. 
While much of the release was redacted, the documents shed some light on the conversations between two government organizations who were carrying out the President's orders even amid concerns by some that they could run afoul of the law.

Cool, still not a crime.

27 minutes ago, Reality said:

There's always one fkn idiot who doesn't realize the jig is up. I think I found ours.

I'm not sure what he thinks he has there. 

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

As with every single 'We got him now' moment you've fallen for, you'll regret falling for this latest one. FFS.............there's a point where you can't be that dumb to keep taking the same bait. :doh:

• Confused 1

Big deal, the president sets foriegn policy. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

As with every single 'We got him now' moment you've fallen for, you'll regret falling for this latest one. FFS.............there's a point where you can't be that dumb to keep taking the same bait. :doh:

Smoking guns were July 25 call, Mulvaney admission, Sondland testimony and bill Taylor testimony.

At this point we’re at the drip-drip stage. HTH

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Smoking guns were July 25 call, Mulvaney admission, Sondland testimony and bill Taylor testimony.

Sondland and Taylor said what that were smoking guns? "I presumed"? What I remember is Sondland quoting Trump "I WANT NOTHING.............NOTHING...................NOTHING". 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm not sure what he thinks he has there. 

Someone at CNN write a scary sounding article explaining that aid was under review/on hold.

Bombshell!

Next thing you know they are going to tell is that Trump had a phone call!

And he was elected president!!!!!

New information!!!!!!!!!!

Drip!!!!!!!!!!

Drip!!!!!!!!!!

🤣

I can't imagine being sofa king dumb that I keep falling for CNN bombshells.

Trump interrupted their money flow. By OMB requesting accounting of Ukraine foreign aid, they KNOW other countries' aid is being bird dogged. They can't pilfer it without wondering if they're being watched and they have to wonder about their past actions.

Now you're just making stuff up.  You were more accurate during your year sabbatical while you mourned Hitlery's loss.

18 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Nah, the left would not be withholding the impeachment while leaking unknown details if any of that meant anything.  You do realize they have polled and polled this stuff.  It's really easy to follow the polling results by following the directions  the left has taken.  Don't carry the torch for something Pelosi moved on from 2 weeks ago.

19 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Someone at CNN write a scary sounding article explaining that aid was under review/on hold.

Bombshell!

Drip!!!!!!!!!!

Drip!!!!!!!!!!

🤣

They want it to be true.

Instead of saying, "Wow! This is good. I'm glad the president wasn't involved in all of the shady stuff they were saying he was. He's been doing some really great things for the country. It would have been a shame if he had actually colluded with Russia to rig the whole election like they said he did." 

Or "Did Biden really do what he said he did? He threatened to withhold aid until Ukraine fired the prosecutor that was investigating the company his son was working for? If he was dealing dirty as VP, we should probably get to the bottom of it. Especially if he wants to be president. We don't need somebody like that running things."

Instead, they wish it all (and more) to be true for some imaginary political victory. It's sad but it's all they have. :(

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Nah, the left would not be withholding the impeachment while leaking unknown details if any of that meant anything.  You do realize they have polled and polled this stuff.  It's really easy to follow the polling results by following the directions  the left has taken.  Don't carry the torch for something Pelosi moved on from 2 weeks ago.

I’m not carrying any torch. We were simply discussing the evidence :dunno:

20 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Bombshell!

Drip!!!!!!!!!!

Drip!!!!!!!!!!

🤣

What's the bombshell? Nothing in that article is a crime. President Trump wanted to hold up committed aid. Complete within his power. One of the many things the president talked about was a potential crime (money laundering) And President Trump asked Ukraine to look into it., again NOT A CRIME. One of the aids knew to delay the award of the aid could be sensitive, NOT A CRIME. I have to say again for the idiots, this was not immediate aid just committed dollars. Nobody died because of this aid being held up despite what fake news tells you. Either way, the money would be obligated later. NOT A CRIME. Some people had concerns, turns out they are wrong, NOT A CRIME!

If any of this was a crime the house would have put it in the impeachment articles, they didn't.

So I have to ask. When worms talks about the evidence I don't have the slightest clue on what the fock he is talking about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I’m not carrying any torch. We were simply discussing the evidence :dunno:

There isn't any evidence. Provide a link to this smoking gun evidence of Sondland and Taylor's testimony.

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

There isn't any evidence. Provide a link to this smoking gun evidence of Sondland and Taylor's testimony.

The evidence is that they "Assumed" or "Heard from someone who heard from someone".  Their whole case is based on assumptions and 2nd/3rd hand hearsay.

You can't make this sh#t up.  Are we living in Communist Russia?

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The evidence is that they "Assumed" or "Heard from someone who heard from someone".  Their whole case is based on assumptions and 2nd/3rd hand hearsay.

You can't make this sh#t up.  Are we living in Communist Russia?

And they can't allow the whistleblower's name to be documented in transcripts because he's a political hack whose under investigation for leaking classified information.

• Like 1

The Left doesn't need real evidence, they only have to say there is evidence. Then, the mainstream news reports that there is evidence, and their retard viewers can parrot that line on message boards. They are living in Boffo World.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

The Left doesn't need real evidence, they only have to say there is evidence. Then, the mainstream news reports that there is evidence, and their retard viewers can parrot that line on message boards. They are living in Boffo World.

Seriously,  the Liberals group think (without thought or question) makes Jim Jones followers look like free thinkers.

45 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Solidly accurate post.

Several former Obama officials not accepting their security clearance back so they can't be shown classified documents to be interviewed by Durham. Slick move but it doesn't matter at this point. They left a paper trail a mile wide.

They never thought she'd lose.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

When worms says evidence what he really means is hearsay

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/huge-exclusive-fired-fbi-director-andrew-mccabe-added-the-bogus-pee-pee-story-to-garbage-russia-collusion-report-based-on-obamas-directive/

McCabe added pee pee story from Dossier into the ICA (Intell Comm Assessment) Report at the behest of Obama.

As expected, this coup went all the way to the top. Barry, what size orange jumpsuit can we order you?

• Like 1

FBI Attorney that planted evidence to get the FISA against Page also worked on the Mueller Special Counsel team although Mueller's report added a foot note that Clinesmith was under FBI supervision and NOT Special Counsel supervision (CYA).

He might have been in on setting up Papadopoulos with the $10,000 the FBI/Special Counsel was looking for when they arrested him at Dulles International Airport despite having no warrant at the time (they filed it hastily the next day). They had him either way with FARA violation or money laundering if he brought it into the country. Wisely, he left the suspicious money in Greece and the FBI/Special Counsel had nothing. 

https://nypost.com/2019/07/28/papadopoulos-wants-doj-to-examine-10k-given-to-him-by-cia-or-fbi/

24 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

lol what is that letter for?

That crew of reps sent Barr a letter demanding his resignation because he cares more about Trump than his sworn duty to follow the Democrat lemming positions errrr.... well, just go find it for yourself.  :cheers:

32 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Ted Cruz lays it out what Clinesmith did.

Member, when the board libs kept sourcing the 19 agencies all agreeing?

Member, when they tried to mock us for our distrust in the alphabet agencies?

Member, when they said we were unamerican for even questioning the "evidence"

Member, when they still believe everything the TV tells them? 

Member, there is indisputable proof the FBI leadership was corrupt and conspired with the DNC, Hillary Clinton, Biden, and OBAMA to spy on private American citizens, who did NOTHING WRONG.

Member, when the FBI leadership and Democrats attacked our democracy, because they didn't think they could lose.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Strike said:

When worms says evidence what he really means is hearsay

Hearsay IS evidence dumbo :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Hearsay IS evidence dumbo :lol:

Which is all you have.