sderk

Top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani killed by air strikes in Baghdad

What crossfire? :dunno:

'I am livid': Maple Leaf Foods CEO spouts off against U.S. over Iran crash

The chief executive of Maple Leaf Foods ($MFI.TO) took to Twitter on Sunday night to spout off against the United States government, in the wake of the Iranian missile strike of Ukrainian International Airlines flight 752 that killed 176 people, including the relatives of a Maple Leaf Foods employee.

In a series of tweets published on Sunday on the Maple Leaf Foods official Twitter account, CEO Michael McCain expressed anger over the deaths of those aboard Ukrainian International Airlines Flight 752, saying “Canadians needlessly loss their lives in the crossfire.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/i-am-livid-maple-leaf-foods-ceo-spouts-off-against-us-over-iran-crash-032943031.html

A jet filled with Iranians takes off from Iran gets shot down over Iran by Iranians who take responsibility. Even those lib politicians who tried this a week ago have stfu. 

Stupidity is blaming the US for the Iranians killing anyone else, ever....people who do this out themselves as galatically stupid.

21 hours ago, Reality said:

Could you imagine being the type of people that were defending these terrorists last week? It takes a special kind of piece of sh!t to do that.

I'm over these folks who take the opposite side no matter what it is because, Trump. You people are focking disgusting.

Yep. The left have become completely despicable. They need to spend a LONG time in the wilderness. 

17 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Stupidity is blaming the US for the Iranians killing anyone else, ever....people who do this out themselves as galatically stupid.

Like that Canadian CEO from Maple Foods blaming us for destabilization in the region.  Ummm.  That region has never been stable and we didn't shoot down the focking plane.  

I guess they make "reporters" the same up there as they do down here.

BLAME AMERICA: Canadian media suggests U.S. to blame for 63 Canadians being killed

In one of the most disgraceful media displays seen in Canada for some time, the establishment press is trying to push a “blame America” and “blame Trump” propaganda line, following intelligence that showed Iran shot down the flight carrying 63 Canadian citizens.

On CBC, Katie Simpson said, “63 Canadians dead because of the unintended consequences of a decision made by the US President…”

During PM Trudeau’s press conference at least three reporters, including from CBC’s roster, repeatedly tried to get Trudeau to blame U.S. President Donald Trump and America for what happened.

The media pushed a disgusting and disgraceful fake narrative, pretending that all of history began the moment Trump ordered a drone strike, as if nothing had ever happened before.

Additionally, the establishment media ignored the obvious truth that the only country responsible for shooting the plane down is… wait for it… the country that shot down the plane.

This continues a pattern of disloyalty and anti-Western, anti-American sentiment from the establishment media.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/blame-america-canadian-media-suggests-u-s-to-blame-for-63-canadians-being-killed/

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

The enemy of my enemy is my greatest friend and ally. 

Liberals that say this should be eradicated.  

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yep. The left have become completely despicable. They need to spend a LONG time in the wilderness. 

The left can't do anything on their own, certainly not live in the wilderness.  They can't shovel snow, change a tire, carry anything heavy or scratchy, they are scared of guns, earn enough on their own to not be reliant/supportive of EBT, SNAP, all other forms of government assistance, etc.  

They are propped up by the group they are pushing/fighting against.   Imagine if the conservatives stopped propping them up, what are they gonna do?  Fight back?  With what?

How long do you think the libs can keep biting the hand that takes care of them? 

You know what we need?  For Iran to have an "Iranian Information Minister".  That would be great!

Just now, Strike said:

You know what we need?  For Iran to have an "Iranian Information Minister".  That would be great!

But then what will CNN and MSNBC do? 

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Who was the Iraqi Info Minister?  Always had a Rusty feel for me.  :thumbsup:

Just now, Strike said:

The iraqi information minister was a real person. 

Dang, I never knew that!  :lol:

Rusty was at least as good though...  :thumbsup:

46 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Trump retweeted this 😂 

What a moron.

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

What a moron.

Fock Islam 

Are you mad you are losing the culture war?

1 hour ago, MDC said:

What a moron.

Agreed. Pelosi is truly a moron. And what an ugly, stupid human being you are. :thumbsup:

29 minutes ago, sderk said:

Agreed. Pelosi is truly a moron. And what an ugly, stupid human being you are. :thumbsup:

Yeah well, you got banned etc. etc.

Peefoam.

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yeah well, you got banned etc. etc.

Peefoam.

Monkey Death Car. Perma banned. So....etc. etc... etc... 

1 hour ago, sderk said:

:thumbsup:

26 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I don’t like Pelosi, but Trump is an ass. The Great Divider.

You didn't pay much attention to the previous presidency did you?

No. No need for you to answer.

44 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Oh no he is dividing us from the muslims, please make him stop

9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Oh no he is dividing us from the muslims, please make him stop

Not sure if you know this, but Pelosi and Schumer aren’t Muslims. 

8 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Not sure if you know this, but Pelosi and Schumer aren’t Muslims. 

But they do lick hairy muslim azzhole

11 minutes ago, lod001 said:

But they do lick hairy muslim azzhole

[newbiejr]  What's wrong with that??? [/newbiejr]

• Haha 1

So I didn't read all 22 pages, but you all are aware that Iran is in a Civil War, right?

And that this was a major leader of the tyrannical government?

Trump gave their civil war a major jumpstart by shitcanning that guy.

ETA:  Now you know why I won't ever give up my guns.  Iranians are disarmed.  And they're servants trying to fight for their freedom.

12 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

It's a shame because pelosi schumer,  the democratics and its media arm have been doing so much to bring this country together. 

Almost as much as good old Barry. 

Real world, give it a try. 

12 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Nailed it.

13 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I care little for either one of them, but in a choice between I have to take Trump. I much rather have an effective ass than a worthless c u n t

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I care little for either one of them, but in a choice between I have to take Trump. I much rather have an effective ass than a worthless c u n t

My point was that the post is so petty, pointless and unPresidential. Economy is going well, he handled the embassy thing very well and the Dems have no good candidates to choose from.  Why waste that time and make it even harder to get something done?  Trump has a personality flaw that makes it so that he can't help himself.

24 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

My point was that the post is so petty, pointless and unPresidential. Economy is going well, he handled the embassy thing very well and the Dems have no good candidates to choose from.  Why waste that time and make it even harder to get something done?  Trump has a personality flaw that makes it so that he can't help himself.

Why try to fix something that's apparently working? The Dems do NOT want to work with him anyway so why should he follow in the footsteps of ineffective predecessors and try to act Presidential when dealing with people that are clearly not putting American interests first?

Fock that. 

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

We know Obama tipped off Soleimani that Israel was going to take him out. How many times did Obama send this guy messages?

Lol. You are the most gullible.

12 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Why try to fix something that's apparently working? The Dems do NOT want to work with him anyway so why should he follow in the ineffective predecessors and try to act Presidential when dealing with people that are clearly not putting American interests first?

Fock that. 

After all the crap Hussein stirred up over his (and his troll of a wife) 8 years "leading" this country, a no bullshlt president was a NEED for the US. That is why Trump ran for office and was elected.

The left never shuts up about how no book should ever judged by it's cover (gay, trans, black brown, mooslim, non binary etc...) , but then when someone doesn't look or talk like THEY want, they completely ignore their own message. Orange man bad.

Trump is becoming the best president this country has ever seen given the adversity he is facing 24x7 from the left.