Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

On 10/20/2020 at 10:35 AM, drobeski said:

Trump knows how to play the game.  

We"ll see.  His base that soaks up this sh!t won't get him re-elected.

This is brilliant.  Why didn't we think of it before?  Nothing wrong at all with continual groups flowing in and out of a snow globe of Covid death.

Boris Johnson should run for gubnah of New York

On 10/20/2020 at 9:00 AM, Strike said:

Trump has said a lot of dumb things over the last 4 years.  There's no comparison.  And I haven't seen anything suggesting Fauci is a political hack.  I think he cares about safety, at all costs.  It's not always realistic but he's a doctor.  That's how they think.  Doesn't make him a hack. 

Congrats on being the dumbest mother focker in this thread.

Fauci has flip flipped more than a Democrat running for president.

He doesn't care about safety, he cares about pleasing his financial backers and keeping his DC cocktail party invites.

You are a focking moron.

• Thanks 1

On 10/20/2020 at 9:57 AM, supermike80 said:

Anyone that thinks Fauci is some sort of political hack is a moron.

😄

Aren't you the poosay who is voting for Biden because Trump says mean things on Twitter?

Just now, Goggins said:

😄

Aren't you the poosay who is voting for Biden because Trump says mean things on Twitter?

He is 

Dems:

OMB mishandled COVID!

Dems plan to beat COVID:

Do everything OMB has been doing for 6 months, plus national mask mandate and lockdowns until a vaccine approved by a democrat president is produced

Also Dems:

OMB mishandled COVID! Look at Europe, they handled it perfectly!

Fast forward:

Europe having record cases and deaths, despite Nazi/Whitmer/Newsom level lockdowns and mask mandates

30 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The flu is down 98% 

A Christmas miracle 

See? Masks work. :thumbsup: 

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

See? Masks work. :thumbsup: 

Agreed.  It's terrible that masks weren't required to be worn at all times since they were first developed.

49 minutes ago, Goggins said:

😄

I'm sorry what does that have to do with you being a moron??

27 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I'm sorry what does that have to do with you being a moron??

Sorry, but if that is true, it slots you in his band at the very least.

This idea that we have to like the President is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard, you do NOT have to like your leaders, that is an inane "qualification" 

The only thing that matters ever, is how effective they are.   If they are an effective , then we all win.

2 hours ago, Goggins said:

😄

:lol:

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Sorry, but if that is true, it slots you in his band at the very least.

This idea that we have to like the President is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard, you do NOT have to like your leaders, that is an inane "qualification" 

The only thing that matters ever, is how effective they are.   If they are an effective , then we all win.

I dont disagree.  You wanna tell me I'm stupid I can accept that.

But anyone that thinks Fauci is a "political hack" is a moron.   Calling me one too doesn't change that

15 hours ago, supermike80 said:

But anyone that thinks Fauci is a "political hack" is a moron.   Calling me one too doesn't change that

When did you turn into such a bleeding poosay?

For the last 2 years you have complained about everything the Democrats do on two different forums and now all of a sudden you are King Cuck.

Did you catch your wife slurping another man's jizz like that Worms loser?

15 hours ago, supermike80 said:

You say this like you have some evidence to back it up. 

Explain away his love letters regarding Hillary and her performance at the benghazi hearings. You do know about those right? 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/03/20/fauci-love-letters-to-hillary-clinton-surfaces/

Never mind his funding if the Wuhan lab.... 

Hes not political,  right ? .... focking dumb ass mother focker.  Refute it....

1 hour ago, Goggins said:

When did you turn into such a bleeding poosay?

For the last 2 years you have complained about everything the Democrats do on two different forums and now all of a sudden you are King Cuck.

Did you catch your wife slurping another man's jizz like that Worms loser?

I still can't stand liberals.   That hasn't changed.  

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

I still can't stand liberals.   That hasn't changed.  

If you don't support what they support then you are the enemy.  You are now a liberal in their eyes.

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If you don't support what they support then you are the enemy.  You are now a liberal in their eyes.

Projection.

I support the rights of liberals to think, and perhaps as important to SAY, what they like.  I do not assign a value to their person based on their beliefs; but I do assign a value based on their actions.

What you are projecting is the liberal tactics to assert that to not align with them is to be evil, this is the standard.

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Projection.

I support the rights of liberals to think, and perhaps as important to SAY, what they like.  I do not assign a value to their person based on their beliefs; but I do assign a value based on their actions.

What you are projecting is the liberal tactics to assert that to not align with them is to be evil, this is the standard.

No, that's not what I'm saying.  Just about anyone that posts to this site with a view that is not conservative gets blasted here.  There are few here who are open to other opinions that are different than theirs.  It's very similar to how anyone who posts on FBG with a conservative opinion getting blasted.  The biggest difference I see between the two is the language that is allowed.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

No, that's not what I'm saying.  Just about anyone that posts to this site with a view that is not conservative gets blasted here.  There are few here who are open to other opinions that are different than theirs.  It's very similar to how anyone who posts on FBG with a conservative opinion getting blasted.  The biggest difference I see between the two is the language that is allowed.

I endeavor to stay as close to the middle as possible.

I really think that Obama swung the Democrat party a little more left than it was, and I think the natural reaction was the right edging out as well, and I think Trump is the manifestation of that movement.  

I think AOC/Omar and others swung even harder left as a response to Trump. I am worried about Conservatives losing their way now. This matriculation from the center is not healthy.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I endeavor to stay as close to the middle as possible.

I really think that Obama swung the Democrat party a little more left than it was, and I think the natural reaction was the right edging out as well, and I think Trump is the manifestation of that movement.  

I think AOC/Omar and others swung even harder left as a response to Trump. I am worried about Conservatives losing their way now. This matriculation from the center is not healthy.

I think liberals and conservatives went a little crazy in the last few years.  They seem to be veering further and further away from center.  We need to find a way to reset.

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think liberals and conservatives went a little crazy in the last few years.  They seem to be veering further and further away from center.  We need to find a way to reset.

I wonder, if this move isn't a little like when you kill your GPA with a bad grade.....its does not move back easily, takes time and an awful lot of work to unwind the "bad".

I am far more concerned with the rise of militancy on the right in response to the rise of the militancy on the left.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It's getting pretty crazy around here.  My uncle just got over COVID and seems to be back to normal but now his wife has it.  We have multiple employees that are quarantined now because they have been exposed to people who tested positive.  I haven't heard of too many serious cases yet but there have been some deaths, mostly elderly.  Everything is open around here and no one has to wear a mask most places so it doesn't surprise me.  If I end up testing positive it will most likely be from bowling league, it's going on as normal.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's getting pretty crazy around here.  My uncle just got over COVID and seems to be back to normal but now his wife has it.  We have multiple employees that are quarantined now because they have been exposed to people who tested positive.  I haven't heard of too many serious cases yet but there have been some deaths, mostly elderly.  Everything is open around here and no one has to wear a mask most places so it doesn't surprise me.  If I end up testing positive it will most likely be from bowling league, it's going on as normal.

Did you freak out like this during flu season?

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Did you freak out like this during flu season?

Nice projection there.  Where in my post does it suggest I'm freaking out?  All I did was post what's happening in my area.

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So it's really not a big deal, thanks for confirming.  

45 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yeah it's pretty similar.   As far as the reactions.  No question.

Just now, drobeski said:

So it's really not a big deal, thanks for confirming.  

Do you go out of your way to be such a pain?

I haven't been on here talking about how scary the virus is and how everything needs to be shut down, so don't treat me like one of those people.  This virus is not the same as the flu.  I have never seen so many people get sick from a virus like this.  While there have been a lot of people that have been sick the majority have recovered and are back to normal.  I don't have many serious concerns about the sickness itself.  As long as people get treated as soon as they show symptoms I think they will be just fine.  I do have some concerns about long term effects on some people though, we still don't know enough about this.

With all that being said, I am not that concerned about myself or my family getting COVID.  If we get it we will  most likely be just fine.  The biggest issue I have is the chaos that it can cause in one's life when it comes to quarantining.  I worry about my business because I may not have enough people to work.  We are still in harvest season here and we are busy.  I worry about other small businesses being effected by shutdowns because of too many positive cases in the area.  Everything is currently open around here which is great but at the same time the positive rate is very high.  I worry that it could lead to shutting things down and to our hospitals being overwhelmed.  

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Nice projection there.  Where in my post does it suggest I'm freaking out?  All I did was post what's happening in my area.

The part where you say it's getting crazy because some people got the sniffles 

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The part where you say it's getting crazy because some people got the sniffles 

Wow.  How is that me freaking out?  Sometimes I really question the intelligence of some of you.

17 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wow.  How is that me freaking out?  Sometimes I really question the intelligence of some of you.

It's pretty amazing.  Lots of really dumb people but they feel smart because they are all dumb together.

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

It's pretty amazing.  Lots of really dumb people but they feel smart because they are all dumb together.

We're smart enough not to get the banhammerr 30 times.

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

Who is this idiot that's been around for 16 years and has 42 posts? ShoTard alias of NewbTard alias?

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

😂 That's a very fair point.

47 minutes ago, Strike said:

pwned