Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I was replying to your comment about our government.  Dumb fock. Government isn't political? 

You OK? I’m sure you’re doing something awesome and all, but you seem a bit angry.  Bad couple of days, huh? 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I was replying to your comment about our government.  Dumb fock. Government isn't political? 

LOL. Okay buddy.  Enjoy a nice glass of your girlfriends urine and enjoy the long weekend. 

7 hours ago, The Observer said:

I can see the ad already. The weekend our country passed 100,000 deaths. Flags are at half staff. Trump is golfing.   Biden wins by simply staying home and letting Trump be his natural self-centered, clueless self. 🤣🤣

As of 5/19

Republican led, opening up economy, less restrictions-9,107 dead

Democrat led, not opening up economy,  more restrictions - 70,144 dead 

You're an idiot and a disgusting human, like the majority in the political party you support. 

I'll support the group who's killed less and has their citizens going back to works and living Iike free Americans. Any decent human would.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

As of 5/19

Republican led, opening up economy, less restrictions-9,107 dead

Democrat led, not opening up economy,  more restrictions - 70,144 dead 

You're an idiot and a disgusting human, like the majority in the political party you support. 

I'll support the group who's killed less and has their citizens going back to works and living Iike free Americans. Any decent human would.

One man oversees all the states. Your Messiah. 100,000 dead. 

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

One man oversees all the states. Your Messiah. 100,000 dead. 

Your favorite politician:

Pelosi encouraged public gatherings in late February, weeks after Trump's China travel ban

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was out in San Francisco's Chinatown in late February encouraging people to go out in public and spend money at local businesses despite concerns regarding the spread of the coronavirus.....

......Pelosi attacked Trump over the weekend for not doing more to combat the spread of the virus. :lol:

Everyone dies something. This time it was from illness for the 100 year old dude. Abortion is murder of a defenseless child that was never given the opportunity to live 100 years.

Just a wee bit of a difference there.

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Everyone dies something. This time it was from illness for the 100 year old dude. Abortion is murder of a defenseless child that was never given the opportunity to live 100 years.

Just a wee bit of a difference there.

If the fetus would have been born, it would have died from something.  #retardanalogy

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If the fetus would have been born, it would have died from something.  #retardanalogy

So what you are saying is that you see no difference between the newbie supported murder of a child and some 100 year old guy dying of an illness. Gotcha.

By the way, how's your favorite politician  Pelosi doing after she was telling the people of SF that everything is ok and they should frequent the restauants in chinatown at the end of February?

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So what you are saying is that you see no difference between the newbie supported murder of a child and some 100 year old guy dying of an illness. Gotcha.

By the way, how's your favorite politician  Pelosi doing after she was telling the people of SF that everything is ok and they should frequent the restauants in chinatown at the end of February?

No, I'm saying the pro life party sure pivoted quickly to the 'fock it, mostly old people die. Let's open up. And to hell with wearing masks' party. 

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No, I'm saying the pro life party sure pivoted quickly to the 'fock it, mostly old people die. Let's open up. And to hell with wearing masks' party. 

No. People die from this kind of stuff and more all the time. If you weep for every death that occurs everyday in the world, then that's your right.

How many people were killed in Baltimore and Chicago last year that you shed a tear for? How many people died in  car accidents or died of cancer or influenza last year that you took time out of your day to care about? 

Your whole motivation in your posts on this sight is 100%  based upon race or politics.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

No. People die from this kind of stuff and more all the time. If you weep for every death that occurs everyday in the world, then that's your right.

How many people were killed in Baltimore and Chicago last year that you shed a tear for? How many people died in  car accidents or died of cancer or influenza last year that you took time out of your day to care about? 

Your whole motivation in your posts on this sight is 100%  based upon race or politics.

Clueless. And getting dumber with every post.  Car accidents.  Bwahahaha. 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

California has seen more suicide deaths than Wu-Flu deaths since the lockdown started. Opening back up is pro life. 

24 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

California has seen more suicide deaths than Wu-Flu deaths since the lockdown started. Opening back up is pro life. 

I am sure you have the stats to back that up AND that the suicides are at a greater rate than what they were before. Right?

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Let us know at what age they don't matter any more, Mr "pro life" 

Link to me ever saying I was pro-life? 

17 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I am sure you have the stats to back that up AND that the suicides are at a greater rate than what they were before. Right?

Google does. Knock yourself out.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Oh bullsh1t

13 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Doesn't apply to all of California, but it does address Covid vs suicide attempts in SF during lock down.  Take it with a grain of salt as with all news articles. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/bay-area-doctors-seeing-more-suicides-coronavirus-stay-at-home-order

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DonS said:

Doesn't apply to all of California, but it does address Covid vs suicide attempts in SF during lock down.  Take it with a grain of salt as with all news articles. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/bay-area-doctors-seeing-more-suicides-coronavirus-stay-at-home-order

Perhaps I was amiss saying "California", however, I happen to live in Contra Costa County and this is exactly what I've been hearing. Thanks for the assist.  :thumbsup:

53 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Clueless. And getting dumber with every post.  Car accidents.  Bwahahaha. 

You definitely are getting dumber. TDS has wrecked your peanut head. And you admit that you don't give a shlt about people who die in car accidents, or cancer etc... but you  are going nuts about a 100 year old dude who died of a flu. 

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Oh bullsh1t

But that's serious sh!t.

12 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Perhaps I was amiss saying "California", however, I happen to live in Contra Costa County and this is exactly what I've been hearing. Thanks for the assist.  :thumbsup:

So, is this fake news or real news?

The Walnut Creek hospital has seen a sharp uptick in suicides that coincide with a Contra Costa County shelter-in-place order to combat the coronavirus. The hospital did not reveal how many people have taken their own lives, but one doctor told the news outlet the figure is "unprecedented."

7 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

So, is this fake news or real news?

I've heard the same thing from multiple sources. As such, I believe it to be true. You're free to believe what you want. 

China lied, Americans died. This is China’s fault. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I've heard the same thing from multiple sources. As such, I believe it to be true. You're free to believe what you want. 

I have heard it from multiple sources too. Still waiting for one to have actual numbers that back up the anecdotes. I would like to know all of the factors and implications of actions we are taking so that I can have an informed opinion.

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I have heard it from multiple sources too. Still waiting for one to have actual numbers that back up the anecdotes. I would like to know all of the factors and implications of actions we are taking so that I can have an informed opinion.

ROFLMAO. You said the same thing when I posted articles about people dieing due to other ailments not being treated.  You're starting to sound like a broken record. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The data is still coming in. It will probably be a while before we have hard, provable numbers. Unfortunately, by that time, we'll most likely be on to the next "crisis" and it will no longer be newsworthy.  

Just now, 5-Points said:

The data is still coming in. It will probably be a while before we have hard, provable numbers. Unfortunately, by that time, we'll most likely be on to the next "crisis" and it will no longer be newsworthy.  

Yup.   As I've said previously, we won't know the true impact of this thing until long after it's gone.  And we'll have given up a bunch of our liberties in the name of "fighting" it.  And we'll find that we caused much more harm than good locking things down for as long as we did.  It made sense to "flatten the curve" but at some point we moved those goalposts.  Basically, the slippery slope that supposedly doesn't exist happened.  And we all fell for it hook line and sinker.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

ROFLMAO. You said the same thing when I posted articles about people dieing due to other ailments not being treated.  You're starting to sound like a broken record. 

And you didn’t have any data either. Just guesses and studies. Just like the models you don’t buy. You have already made up your mind with no data to back it up.

You also think that it is either open everything up or keep everything closed. We should (and are) reopening. Do you think the Lake of the Ozarks stuff is a good idea? I don’t, but I also think keeping swing sets closed at parks is silly.

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yup.   As I've said previously, we won't know the true impact of this thing until long after it's gone.  And we'll have given up a bunch of our liberties in the name of "fighting" it.  And we'll find that we caused much more harm than good locking things down for as long as we did.  It made sense to "flatten the curve" but at some point we moved those goalposts.  Basically, the slippery slope that supposedly doesn't exist happened.  And we all fell for it hook line and sinker.

Exactly. It was originally supposed to be 15 days to flatten the curve. Everything beyond that has been unnecessary government overreach. And we won't know the official toll for quite some time. 

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

And you didn’t have any data either. Just guesses and studies. Just like the models you don’t buy. You have already made up your mind with no data to back it up.

You also think that it is either open everything up or keep everything closed. We should (and are) reopening. Do you think the Lake of the Ozarks stuff is a good idea? I don’t, but I also think keeping swing sets closed at parks is silly.

I didn't post studies.  I posted a report where a hospital attributed at least 30 deaths to the fact that people didn't get treated due to coronavirus.  And in a follow up post I asked how many articles/studies it would take for you to believe it and you didn't respond.  But I'm curious, according to this post that I just quoted studies wouldn't matter to you.  You do realize that in the scientific community studies are considered data, don't you?  So I guess we know where you head is.  You're the one who's already made up his mind.  And you keep proving it.  Normally you're a pretty reasonable poster.  But in the past few weeks in this thread you sound like Leeson.  Congrats, I guess.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

New data is showing that this thing doesn't spread easily outdoors.  And we already know that it doesn't do well in the heat.  And you're talking about a chlorinated pool.  Do I think it's a good idea?  I don't have to.  Do I have a problem with it?  No.  From what I can tell the people attending the event were young and healthy.  We know that young and healthy people aren't significantly impacted by this.  And due to the factors I listed above the chances of anyone having a significant health issue from attending this event are almost nil.  Quit being a poosey.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

New data is showing that this thing doesn't spread easily outdoors.  And we already know that it doesn't do well in the heat.  And you're talking about a chlorinated pool.  Do I think it's a good idea?  I don't have to.  Do I have a problem with it?  No.  From what I can tell the people attending the event were young and healthy.  We know that young and healthy people aren't significantly impacted by this.  And due to the factors I listed above the chances of anyone having a significant health issue from attending this event are almost nil.  Quit being a poosey.

This is why I don’t respond to you most of the time. You are too much of an a-hole to waste my time. Congrats. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

This is why I don’t respond to you most of the time. You are too much of an a-hole to waste my time. Congrats. 

WTF? I answered your question based upon known data and logic.  Counter what I said.  If you can't you're being a poosey.  I don't care if you respond to me.  I call it like it is.  What the fock is wrong with a bunch of young healthy people having a pool party on a hot day?  Seriously, start using your head and looking at the data you supposedly crave, or give me a counter argument.  There is almost no risk whatsoever with that they did.  If you looked at the data you'd know that's true.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

China lied, Americans died. This is China’s fault. 

December thru mid January is China's fault. End of January on, is all Trump's.  

What a dope. President Trump allowed the governors of each state to combat the virus as they saw fit. Some succeeded, some failed. That ain't POTUS's fault.  :rolleyes: