Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

2 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

So he admitted he was wrong and revised it, and you still keep demanding he admit he was wrong. 

Just admitting you are wrong and then posting something else that is wrong doesn't make a person right.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Just admitting you are wrong and then posting something else that is wrong doesn't make a person right.

😅

Okay, you guys all must have a beef history because on its face, this sh!t is ridiculous.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

So he admitted he was wrong and revised it, and you still keep demanding he admit he was wrong. 

His "at least 50%" assertion is wrong as well.  I'm not giving him sh*t.  I'm asking him to back up his assertion with evidence.  He likes to just make stuff up and yes I'm going to call him out on that because he's spreading disinformation. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

His "at least 50%" assertion is wrong as well.  I'm not giving him sh*t.  I'm asking him to back up his assertion with evidence.  He likes to just make stuff up and yes I'm going to call him out on that because he's spreading disinformation. 

And when he does present evidence, you say it's bullsh!t.

Social media in a nutshell, everybody.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

I have no problem with credible evidence.  Tim Hack hasn't presented any.

59 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

What's the "evidence"?

I'm starting to wonder about this TK0001 person.  He/she admits to not having read this thread and then wonders why we give Tim Hack sh*t.  Well, maybe if TK0001 took the time to read the thread he/she would understand why.

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

I'm starting to wonder about this TK0001 person.  He/she admits to not having read this thread and then wonders why we give Tim Hack sh*t.  Well, maybe if TK0001 took the time to read the thread he/she would understand why.

All he has contributed was sticking up for this guy and the krusty the clown liberal mindlessly.

He's meaningless.

47 minutes ago, Strike said:

Well he was the only one that actually answered my question, so go ahead and keep calling me the troll...

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well he was the only one that actually answered my question, so go ahead and keep calling me the troll...

Stop trolling 

51 minutes ago, Strike said:

Einhorn is Finkle? 

3 hours ago, edjr said:

I agree with you and it pisses me off to no end how wrong this has been handled.. BUT did we really have a lockdown? No we didn't. I went to the grocery store almost every single day during the "lockdown". They cut their hours back by 1 hour on each end, but never shut down ever. 

honestly can't tell if this is sarcasm?

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Pure newbie dripping off the guy. And delivers the inevitable "I always voted Republican, but ...."  like we haven't heard that from every cuck here.

26 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Pure newbie dripping off the guy. And delivers the inevitable "I always voted Republican, but ...."  like we haven't heard that from every cuck here.

Like a noob noob or newbie the poster? Oh please be calling me a noob. 😂

Also oh no they're circling around me now, whatever shall I do? 

2 hours ago, Strike said:

I have no problem with credible evidence.  Tim Hack hasn't presented any.

What was wrong with the stats about the restaurant closings from different states earlier? 

You can get injected with the poison or you can take low dose aspirin if you get covid and it will keep you out of ICU. Yeah. True. It's on WebMD site.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

We are getting there people. Need this in the USA.

On 3/23/2021 at 7:38 AM, Fireballer said:

Who's schools are still closed?  DeathSantis is the debbil.

In my area the surrounding school districts have kids going in 4 days a week.

One of the high schools in my district just went back to remote learning. Along with a two others not in my district.

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Foxnews. :lol:    Don't you know all covid info must come from Fauci.  

Oh right my bad.

33 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Weird how that works. It's almost as if the Flu gets counted as.... nah that would never happen.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/flu-shot-associated-with-fewer-coronavirus-cases-researchers-suggest

Here's link to press release from Michigan Medicine: https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2021-03/mm-u-fsa032321.php

I see Fox News conveniently left out this line: "No one in the study tested positive for both infections at the same time."

Also, their conclusion was basically this (which was included in the Fox News article): "Of the nearly 13,000 who got a flu shot in the previous year, 4% tested positive for COVID-19. Of the 14,000 who hadn't gotten a flu shot, nearly 5% tested positive for COVID-19" - doesn't really seem that significant to suggest that it helps, and they also called out that at least part of the difference could have also been that people that got the flu shot may have been more likely to social distance.  Apparently part of the reason the authors did the study in the first place was to debunk people claiming that the flu shot CAUSED covid...

Link to full study: https://www.ajicjournal.org/article/S0196-6553(21)00089-4/fulltext - skimmed it so far and do see that it says 4,209 were also tested for "other respiratory pathogens" of which 46 (1.1%) were positive for influenza.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Here's link to press release from Michigan Medicine: https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2021-03/mm-u-fsa032321.php

I see Fox News conveniently left out this line: "No one in the study tested positive for both infections at the same time."

Also, their conclusion was basically this (which was included in the Fox News article): "Of the nearly 13,000 who got a flu shot in the previous year, 4% tested positive for COVID-19. Of the 14,000 who hadn't gotten a flu shot, nearly 5% tested positive for COVID-19" - doesn't really seem that significant to suggest that it helps, and they also called out that at least part of the difference could have also been that people that got the flu shot may have been more likely to social distance.  Apparently part of the reason the authors did the study in the first place was to debunk people claiming that the flu shot CAUSED covid...

Link to full study: https://www.ajicjournal.org/article/S0196-6553(21)00089-4/fulltext - skimmed it so far and do see that it says 4,209 were also tested for "other respiratory pathogens" of which 46 (1.1%) were positive for influenza.

:lol:   1% suddenly becomes insignificant, but 0.25% is still in the limelight.

Anyone could truthfully say that getting flu shot decreases your chances of getting Covid by 20%, because it does.  :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Nobody is suggesting people tested positive for both infections at the same time. What are you babaling about? It's like you go off on tangents to try and prove a point nobody is even discussing.

Also a 1% difference isn't significant for this, but a 1% difference in mask-wearing to slow the spread is huge. Sure okay. What you think is significant or isn't doesn't means anything because you'll just flipflop.

11 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:   1% suddenly becomes insignificant, but 0.25% is still in the limelight.

Anyone could truthfully say that getting flu shot decreases your chances of getting Covid by 20%, because it does.  :thumbsup:

Sorry 0.25% of what? So you agree with the study then?  I didn't say it was "insignificant," I said it may not be "that" significant, particularly because they even called out that it could be due to people getting the flu vaccine being more likely to social distance.

16 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Nobody is suggesting people tested positive for both infections at the same time. What are you babaling about? It's like you go off on tangents to try and prove a point nobody is even discussing.

Also a 1% difference isn't significant for this, but a 1% difference in mask-wearing to slow the spread is huge. Sure okay. What you think is significant or isn't doesn't means anything because you'll just flipflop.

Yes you are, you are saying flu cases are being counted as covid, when this study is yet another data point showing that we are still testing for flu and the positivity % for covid is much higher than flu.

Also pretty sure I never said masks made a significant difference.  Just that they helped, and arguing against people like you saying they made it worse.    Yes I do think people should have gotten a flu shot, but as this study author says, they don't know if it was the shot itself that caused the difference.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yes you are, you are saying flu cases are being counted as covid, when this study is yet another data point showing that we are still testing for flu and the positivity % for covid is much higher than flu.

Also pretty sure I never said masks made a significant difference.  Just that they helped, and arguing against people like you saying they made it worse.    Yes I do think people should have gotten a flu shot, but as this study author says, they don't know if it was the shot itself that caused the difference.

Masks help, but not significantly?  That's your stance?  ROFLMAO!!!!! 🤣

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Flu cases are being counted as COVID. Hell the CDC has said the common cold can and has had positive covid test results.

This test is yet another data point that proves that in populations with a high density of flu vaccinations, the covid positive test is less. We all know why that is except for you.

Aren't you the same guy who said there wasn't a second wave of shut downs? Do you actually know anything?

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

After I beat him up a couple of months ago of masks he apparently had to change his stance, but still holding on to that mask talisman.

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yes.  Always has been.  Feel free to find a quote where I said they were a significant help.   Closest is probably posting a few studies (which were mostly in response to people claiming masks made it worse), but pretty sure I've never said I thought they helped significantly.

You guys just use "MASKS!!!" as your fallback for everything.  Even here, masks had nothing to do with what we were talking about.

Just now, TimHauck said:

Yes.  Always has been.  Feel free to find a quote where I said they were a significant help.   Closest is probably posting a few studies (which were mostly in response to people claiming masks made it worse), but pretty sure I've never said I thought they helped significantly.

You guys just use "MASKS!!!" as your fallback for everything.  Even here, masks had nothing to do with what we were talking about.

I have never disparaged the use of masks. EVER.  So fock off suggesting otherwise. 

Show me a post where you said they helped but not significantly.  Show me an post where you've addressed this at all so I can make my own judgment.  I'm not going to go looking.  I think you're full of sh*t.  You've proven you're full of sh*t on other things and I have no reason to believe it would be any different this time.   This is just another issue where you're showing how much of a joke you are on this topic.

13 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

After I beat him up a couple of months ago of masks he apparently had to change his stance, but still holding on to that mask talisman.

Eh.  I'm not getting in to the mask debate, but the stance of "they help but not significantly" is just too stupid to not comment on. 

Just now, Strike said:

Eh.  I'm not getting in to the mask debate, but the stance of "they help but not significantly" is just too stupid to not comment on. 

Care to dumb it down for the laypeople? What's the issue with saying that? You said you never disparaged the use of masks. So what's your point?

2 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Care to dumb it down for the laypeople? What's the issue with saying that? You said you never disparaged the use of masks. So what's your point?

No, I wouldn't.

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Flu cases are being counted as COVID. Hell the CDC has said the common cold can and has had positive covid test results.

This test is yet another data point that proves that in populations with a high density of flu vaccinations, the covid positive test is less. We all know why that is except for you.

Aren't you the same guy who said there wasn't a second wave of shut downs? Do you actually know anything?

Link to CDC saying common cold has had positive covid test results?   

Flu cases are not being counted as covid - this study (as well as the national testing data) prove it.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

No, I wouldn't.

Oh cool. So you're just following Tim around like a little puppy dog and accusing him of posting stupid sh!t without ever really caring to put any effort at having an actual point.