Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I've never said masks were "critical," just that they helped.   I was arguing with you when you were claiming they made it worse and I'd stand by that.

They say you should still wear a mask after the vaccine because they're not sure.    I imagine that may change once they have more data and I think mask restrictions will continue to ease as the numbers continue to improve overall.

I am not sure masks helped as much as people think they did. 

There are several peer reviewed studies, even some that Fauci referenced last year, indicating that masks do not really help with colds and other small viruses...which is what Covid is. 

So, I am not sure if you can sell me on the mask thing. I think it's harmed a LOT of businesses and its created both a sense of fear and a false sense of security at the same time. People are more likely to engage in risky behavior, or go out and meet others, etc. because "Hey, I have a mask on." 

Like I always say, everyone else first.

https://kutv.com/news/local/utah-woman-39-dies-4-days-after-2nd-does-of-covid-19-vaccine-autopsy-ordered

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/healthy-28-year-old-mom-dies-suddenly-following-second-pfizer-shot

Of course no national news about this. They don't want the population to know they have a better chance of surviving the virus than the vaccine.

Fauci is a complete idiot. A national embarrassment who probably finished near dead last in his class.

24 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Fauci is a complete idiot. A national embarrassment who probably finished near dead last in his class.

Probably why he gets along with Biden so well.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Probably why he gets along with Biden so well.

They both failed upward. 

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I've never said masks were "critical," just that they helped.   I was arguing with you when you were claiming they made it worse and I'd stand by that.

They say you should still wear a mask after the vaccine because they're not sure.    I imagine that may change once they have more data and I think mask restrictions will continue to ease as the numbers continue to improve overall.

Wrong.  They say you should still wear a mask because they want everyone to wear a mask.  At a minimum, their concern is if vaccinated people wear masks, non-vaccinated people may think it is OK to not wear masks, and gawd forbid at this point of the game we stop wearing masks.  So basically another example of Machiavellian lying by Saint Fauci and the government.  

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Wrong.  They say you should still wear a mask because they want everyone to wear a mask.  At a minimum, their concern is if vaccinated people wear masks, non-vaccinated people may think it is OK to not wear masks, and gawd forbid at this point of the game we stop wearing masks.  So basically another example of Machiavellian lying by Saint Fauci and the government.  

Preach. They've shown they'll lie to manipulate the public into doing what they want.  This is an obvious example of that.

I walked into a store yesterday with some work on my mind and I forgot to wear a mask in. 5 steps in, 3 store workers were yelling and rushing at me to get out and put a mask on. 

6 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

The hospitals have to use something to measure body fat, healthy weight, whatever. Literally the ONLY thing to accurately measure how much body fat one has is autopsy. 

BMI is outdated and gives a false impression of body fat and health, but they NEED something they can use across the board. You can't leave it up to one doctor to say, "Yeah you're fat....." and another saying, "Naw, not fat." They need a number, a measure, something. 

Sure, those that have a LOT of lean mass will reflect as overweight, BUT...how many people do you know that actually have like 15% body fat and/or are SUPER ripped and lean? Even a 15% BF is low. Anything over 35% for women is dangerous, and men is around 28%. Can you tell BF by looking at someone? No. 

BUT...you can take their height and weight, and use averages, etc. 

MOST of America is at least overweight, basically around the 20 to 30% range. I'd guess that over 1/3 of our population fits in this.

Bolding mine.  72% according to the link above

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I walked into a store yesterday with some work on my mind and I forgot to wear a mask in. 5 steps in, 3 store workers were yelling and rushing at me to get out and put a mask on. 

🤣 Those are brainwashed idiots. What state is that? Here in FL, you can go into Lowes with no mask...like almost everyone else.

21 minutes ago, Strike said:

So, over a year after this thing shut our lives down, we still don't know how far away from each other we need to be to be safe?

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/543147-fauci-cdc-aware-of-data-suggesting-3-feet-of-social-distancing-ok

Follow the money.  There's probably a syndicate of "maintain X feet distance" floor stickers manufactures.  Most likely in China. The demand for the 6' stickers has dried up now that EVERY focking store has had to buy them.  The solution?  Make it 3' and start raking in the cash again. 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Follow the money.  There's probably a syndicate of "maintain X feet distance" floor stickers manufactures.  Most likely in China. The demand for the 6' stickers has dried up now that EVERY focking store has had to buy them.  The solution?  Make it 3' and start raking in the cash again. 

In this case I'm not that cynical.  I just don't think these people have a focking clue.  So they're being overly cautious instead of "following the science" all while telling us that their recommendations are because they ARE "following the science."  Unfortunately, schools are closed because they have trouble with 6 foot social distancing but 3 feet would be much more manageable.  Restaurants are going bankrupt because of 6 foot social distancing but would be in decent shape if it was 3 feet.  And on and on.  These people are single focused on "keeping us safe" while ignoring all the effects of their mandates and we keep finding more and more of their mandates are based on nothing.  It's disgusting.

On 3/10/2021 at 4:29 PM, lod001 said:

Read the guy’s resume. He’s got more brains than all of us on this forum combined. Anybody I’ve spoken to who called him stupid or an idiot turned out to be somebody who was completely clueless about science.

The whole thing reminds me of how, if a team has a tough season, certain fans always blame it all on the star player. In almost every case, the star player is the only thing keeping the team from getting even worse…

1 minute ago, Strike said:

My kids FINALLY went back to full day school today other than Wednesday when they are home. The school has all kinds of stupid rules about where kids sit and sitting next to the kids at lunch and pretty much all day.

You know what game my son said they played in gym? Hot potato. They also played tag at recesse. All the stupid rules don't do jack.

It's crazy to think back to last year. How scared everyone was, because we just didn't know.

It's sad to be a full year later and many people are still acting like that.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Read the guy’s resume. He’s got more brains than all of us on this forum combined. Anybody I’ve spoken to who called him stupid or an idiot turned out to be somebody who was completely clueless about science.

The whole thing reminds me of how, if a team has a tough season, certain fans always blame it all on the star player. In almost every case, the star player is the only thing keeping the team from getting even worse…

The stuff you post is laughable.

• Like 1

Which Fauci are we talking about, the no mask scientist, or the pro mask politician. I am not sure which category the pro vaccine but wear the mask anyway because I don't think the vaccine works genius falls under. 

26 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Fauci:

March 2020: NO MASK!

AUGUST 2020: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WEAR A MASK!

FEB 2021: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WEAR 2 MASKS!

Case closed, you lose.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

My kids FINALLY went back to full day school today other than Wednesday when they are home. The school has all kinds of stupid rules about where kids sit and sitting next to the kids at lunch and pretty much all day.

You know what game my son said they played in gym? Hot potato. They also played tag at recesse. All the stupid rules don't do jack.

Just wait until you find out what kids mean by hot potato these days. 

BIggest crock of shiot ever.

1 hour ago, frank said:

Just wait until you find out what kids mean by hot potato these days. 

Hot identifies as non binary potato.

13 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

It's crazy to think back to last year. How scared everyone was, because we just didn't know.

It's sad to be a full year later and many people are still acting like that.

No, some people are still “scared” now because they DO know what this disease can do.  Others just think it won’t effect them.

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No, some people are still “scared” now because they DO know what this disease can do.  Others just think it won’t effect them.

The MSM and lefties have done a number on you.  Theyve accomplished their goal.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The MSM and lefties have done a number on you.  Theyve accomplished their goal.

I think everything should be open at least in some capacity, but I don't think we should pretend that covid doesn't exist.

George Floyd had Covid. Did he go down as a Covid death too? Why not? If a guy in a motorcycle accident can, why not fentanyl Floyd? 

Just now, TimHauck said:

but I don't think we should pretend that covid doesn't exist.

Things that can all be true:

Believe Covid exists

Realize masks don't do shat

Realize lockdowns were shat

Understand the left has used the pandemic for political gain and extending their power

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Things that can all be true:

Believe Covid exists

Realize masks don't do shat

Realize lockdowns were shat

Understand the left has used the pandemic for political gain and extending their power

And the stats are garbage. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

George Floyd had Covid. Did he go down as a Covid death too? Why not? If a guy in a motorcycle accident can, why not fentanyl Floyd? 

As much as you try and talk common sense, I think its too late for the USA. They vast majority has been brainwashed beyond recovery. Some day if it ever does recover, they will look back at this period in time and say "man, those 'smart' phones really did a number on the human population".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

As much as you try and talk common sense, I think its too late for the USA. They vast majority has been brainwashed beyond recovery. Some day if it ever does recover, they will look back at this period in time and say "man, those 'smart' phones really did a number on the human population".

If you factor in the BS death stats, plus the amount that governors in some states caused with the nursing home policy they invoked, the deaths from Covid are probably half what is reported or was easily preventable. Then factor in the age and co-morbidities of those who died from Covid, and the fact that therapeutics that have been shown to work were disparaged or not allowed, we’re looking at a really bad flu season as far as deaths go. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And the stats are garbage. 

And everything the CDC scientists have said that doesn't fit the political agenda has been vaporized.  I almost feel sorry for the CDC scientists who didn't know they were political pawns all along.  

14 minutes ago, lod001 said:

The main stream media has caused so many problems. And people like Rusty believe all of it. They want unity yet the amount of hate they have in sickening.

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Oh, so now you know what COVID does. It sure is convenient for you guys to constantly move the goal post from we don't know to utter certainty. 

48 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Oh, so now you know what COVID does. It sure is convenient for you guys to constantly move the goal post from we don't know to utter certainty. 

I said what it CAN do.   I.e., kill people or put them in the hospital for weeks at a time.    Don't need to "follow the science" in order to see that.

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I said what it CAN do.   I.e., kill people or put them in the hospital for weeks at a time.    Don't need to "follow the science" in order to see that.

People have known what thr Flu can do all these years as well.   And a decent % at least before covid wouldnt mind if they were in the same room as someone they knew had the Flu.  

Weird how that works

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If you factor in the BS death stats, plus the amount that governors in some states caused with the nursing home policy they invoked, the deaths from Covid are probably half what is reported or was easily preventable. Then factor in the age and co-morbidities of those who died from Covid, and the fact that therapeutics that have been shown to work were disparaged or not allowed, we’re looking at a really bad flu season as far as deaths go. 

Yep.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Fatty gets covid, dies 3 days later from a heart attack - death by covid.

Healthy woman take vaccine, dies 3 days later 'mysteriously'....no idea why.... IT WASNT THE VACCINE!!!!!

• Like 1