Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Fail! How does this prove they listened to Trump? What is your point?

5 hours ago, Reality said:

Serious question, how many times have these focking people had covid?

Well, the more you jab yourself, the weaker your immune system becomes. That shetard jabbed herself 4 times.

That there was a conversation in this thread where multiple people (you and Strike) said politicians encouraging the vaccine wouldn’t change people’s minds.  

However the recent data I shared suggests Trump’s recommendation did influence people to get vaccinated.

As always you take as fact what was presented as a suggestion.

14 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Fail! How does this prove they listened to Trump? What is your point?

Fail!  The post you quoted wasn’t specific to Trump.

Apology accepted.  Better luck next time.

That there was a conversation in this thread where multiple people (you and Strike) said politicians encouraging the vaccine wouldn’t change people’s minds.  

However the recent data I shared suggests Trump’s recommendation did influence people to get vaccinated.

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Fail!  The post you quoted wasn’t specific to Trump.

Apology accepted.  Better luck next time.

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

That wasn’t the post you originally quoted asking for a link, dummy

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

And in related news…

what about the online misinformation that if you get the shot you dont need a mask

or two masks or no masks, or the vaccine stops covid 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

what about the online misinformation that if you get the shot you dont need a mask

so you're saying masks work?

24 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no I am saying they were completely wrong about everything but that disinformation doesn't matter

masks dont work

being wrong about something (not everything) is different from deliberate misinformation.

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

being wrong about something (not everything) is different from deliberate misinformation.

so you think people that continue to push the vaccine as the only option isnt deliberate misinformation

37 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so you think people that continue to push the vaccine as the only option isnt deliberate misinformation

It’s the best pharmaceutical option.  I have said repeatedly I thought natural immunity should be acknowledged, but it’s not clear how long it lasts.

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

It’s the best pharmaceutical option.  I have said repeatedly I thought natural immunity should be acknowledged, but it’s not clear how long it lasts.

You think it's clear how long the vaccine lasts????  🤣

Not jabbed, never will be and I'm still alive.  :wave:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

It may be the best pharma option. It's not as if the data isn't accessible on antibodies.  After a while, the only logical explanation is they don't want to know. :dunno:

1 hour ago, Strike said:

You think it's clear how long the vaccine lasts????  🤣

Against severe disease, pretty long

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its not a disease

and even Phizer says it does nothing against future strains

the disease that is caused by the virus

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Pretty long is so specific 😂

Didn’t Biden say if you got the vax you wouldn’t get the Chinavirus? Isn’t that dis information? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Didn’t Biden say if you got the vax you wouldn’t get the Chinavirus? Isn’t that dis information? 

on the moon?

lol, I covered it

thats not disinformation according to Hack

2 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Not jabbed, never will be and I'm still alive.  :wave:

Hello fellow pure blood. Funny how they ask if you have ben jabbed when you give blood.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Sorry, wrong again. It quits working now after less than 3 months. Of course it never worked in the 1st place. These idiots that say 'my symptoms would be worse if i wasn't 2x jabbed & boosted', would have had he same symptoms with zero jabs. They are retarded losers who are brainwashed into pimping this failed experiment.

Just now, lod001 said:

Sorry, wrong again. It quits working now after less than 3 months. Of course it never worked in the 1st place. These idiots that say 'my symptoms would be worse if i wasn't 2x jabbed & boosted', would have had he same symptoms with zero jabs. They are retarded losers who are brainwashed into pimping this failed experiment.

He's throwing bs against the wall. 1st off every variant is different, so there is no telling the effectiveness. 2nd we are barely 2 years in COV19, the vax is 14 months in, collective vax is barely a year, where is this "pretty long" from.  :lol: 

Why are there 2 boosters already. Have you received both boosters?

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

He's throwing bs against the wall. 1st off every variant is different, so there is no telling the effectiveness. 2nd we are barely 2 years in COV19, the vax is 14 months in, collective vax is barely a year, where is this "pretty long" from.  :lol: 

Well longer than a year is longer than the flu vaccine...

22 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Why are there 2 boosters already. Have you received both boosters?

None so far.

So the maxine waters pile of shiat also has covid after 4 useless jabs of toxic garbage. If I was to bet on this, i'd bet that she really has not taken a single jab. 

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well longer than a year is longer than the flu vaccine...

WTF?  The flu vaccine does change every year, that is true.  There are different flus every year though.  Which seems exactly like what is happening.  

One thing I never understood about the vax was that when the correlation was established between the vax and heart problems, the argument was, "yeah, but it's about the same chance if you get covid vs the vax if you're under 40" or whatever age it was.  No one ever seemed to point out the obvious flaw in that logic.  With the vaccine there is a 100% chance you will be exposed to the heart problem risk.  On the other hand, there is a chance you might not get covid, so if the heart problem risk is the same, wouldn't you be better off not getting vaccinated and just trying to avoid covid if you aren't in a risk group?

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

One thing I never understood about the vax was that when the correlation was established between the vax and heart problems, the argument was, "yeah, but it's about the same chance if you get covid vs the vax if you're under 40" or whatever age it was.  No one ever seemed to point out the obvious flaw in that logic.  With the vaccine there is a 100% chance you will be exposed to the heart problem risk.  On the other hand, there is a chance you might not get covid, so if the heart problem risk is the same, wouldn't you be better off not getting vaccinated and just trying to avoid covid if you aren't in a risk group?

racist science denier

1 hour ago, nobody said:

A better answer would have been just give 1 dose to young people, as nearly all of the myocarditis risk is from the second dose.

Just now, Baker Boy said:

Fauci Clarifies Pandemic Not Over, After Saying U.S. 'Out Of Pandemic Phase'

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fauci-says-us-is-out-of-the-pandemic-phase_n_626946c0e4b07c34e9e8d9f3

Does anyone actually listen to that guy anymore?  Even the most fervent Covid restriction and mandate cheerleaders must be starting to tune him out by now.