Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

so confirmed, FDA puts major restrictions on J&J "vaccine" due to serious blood clot issues, saying only intended for those unable to get the other fake jabs

Pfizer report drops a ton of information, I am sure Tim boy says its fake cause Fauci

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so confirmed, FDA puts major restrictions on J&J "vaccine" due to serious blood clot issues, saying only intended for those unable to get the other fake jabs

Pfizer report drops a ton of information, I am sure Tim boy says its fake cause Fauci

Odd timing considering the Danish study just came out saying Pfizer/Moderna is more lethal. The scientists sure aren't running this operation. 

10 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

It is just hilarious at this point.   

Government says go out and get your vaccine we have 3 of them and they are all adequate.   Hey since JandJ is 1 shot you may have to booster it sooner.  

Fast forward 

You should only take jandj vaccine if it is the last resort because blood clot risk.

How many posts and article over the last 2 years have stated "the vaccines are completely safe!" "Vaccines have been around for so many years!!"

But of course this will be spun by Tim.  

Borderline force people to get jabbed then come out and say well this jab has risks and you shouldn't take it.  Hilarious.   

10 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

What did the Pfizer report drop? The 12% efficacy thing was wrong, and wasn’t even new information:

The only other big claim I’ve seen is “they knew it was dangerous for pregnant people!” except that wasn’t even from the Pfizer docs, but rather the UK in 2020 which was updated:

12 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

It is just hilarious at this point.   

Government says go out and get your vaccine we have 3 of them and they are all adequate.   Hey since JandJ is 1 shot you may have to booster it sooner.  

Fast forward 

You should only take jandj vaccine if it is the last resort because blood clot risk.

How many posts and article over the last 2 years have stated "the vaccines are completely safe!" "Vaccines have been around for so many years!!"

But of course this will be spun by Tim.  

Borderline force people to get jabbed then come out and say well this jab has risks and you shouldn't take it.  Hilarious.   

It's so dangerous that they can't give it to you until you ask for it. :lol:.  In other words, push the Pfizer because they are going down soon and we need to give Pelosi/Fauci a chance to sell. 

It just keeps blowing up in Tim's face. He's been completely defeated. 

Now even dumbfock bill gates is admitting that the virus is nothing more than a flu and affects only the weak, old and unhealthy. No one EVER needed these jabs as I knew all along.

This idiot and his band of retards didn't 'figure it out' until Feb of this year? Fock, the real doctors knew this 2 years ago. A few months after it started.

I want a special pin that shows that I'm a brave J&J survivor. 

2 hours ago, Reality said:

This is fine, completely fine.

Glad I got the Pfizer. :thumbsup: 

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Glad I got the Pfizer. :thumbsup: 

Poosay!   Real men rolled the dice on J&J!!!   :lol:

2 hours ago, Reality said:

This is fine, completely fine.

🤣 The one least likely to cause harm is canned. Not surprised in the least.

7 minutes ago, lod001 said:

🤣 The one least likely to cause harm is canned. Not surprised in the least.

So you’re saying it’s a coverup so people can say “see, if there are actual adverse events the FDA actually looks into it”?

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you’re saying it’s a coverup so people can say “see, if there are actual adverse events the FDA actually looks into it”?

No, he's saying it's a coverup because mRNA can't afford bad pub when trillions are already invested. 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I'm saying they will resist admitting that the pfizer (especially) and moderna jabs are not only useless but deadly as long as they can and blame everything else for the deaths they caused.

Looks like I might got the Rona.  Went to bed last night with sore throat and stuffy nose.  Low grade fever this AM with some minor body aches.  Positive result on home test, at local urgent care now for PCR.  

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Looks like I might got the Rona.  Went to bed last night with sore throat and stuffy nose.  Low grade fever this AM with some minor body aches.  Positive result on home test, at local urgent care now for PCR.  

How long should I wait before I start pestering your widow for a BJ?  Don't want to appear insensitive for her loss. 

• Haha 1

Yep.  Got the rona.  I'm feeling OK. I just came inside from my daily chipping and pitching practice in the yard.  I prob won't push it and won't work out today.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Yep.  Got the rona.  I'm feeling OK. I just came inside from my daily chipping and pitching practice in the yard.  I prob won't push it and won't work out today.

RIP dude. God love ya. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

You'll be missed. Can we get a rundown on the widow?

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

You'll be missed. Can we get a rundown on the widow?

No cutting the line.  :nono:

🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶⬅️ line ends here

• Haha 2

On 5/8/2022 at 2:43 PM, Reality said:

Yup.

WTF?  We knew this 3 months in.

51 minutes ago, nobody said:

WTF?  We knew this 3 months in.

Yeah I don’t really see the gotcha there.  Most people know it was mostly the old dying, albeit not always.  That’s still a crap ton of parents, grandparents and years of life lost though.

52 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

ok this is disinformation:

From a guy named vinay. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

ok this is disinformation:

FFS.  Red Bull had to change their advertising since their product doesn't actually give you wiiiiings. 

This is legit though. 

On 5/7/2022 at 3:14 PM, DonS said:

How long should I wait before I start pestering your widow for a BJ?  Don't want to appear insensitive for her loss. 

If you start before he dies you won't look insensitive asking after. 

6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

His name is vinay. :lol:

I don’t get what’s funny about that.  You haven’t been around many people from India?

37 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don’t get what’s funny about that.  You haven’t been around many people from India?

I've been around way too many people from India. That's why it's funny.

My neighbor said he wasn't feeling well and kept taking COVID test until he got a positive result. 

Wear a mask or you’ll kill people. Ok. Now you wear a condom or you’ll get someone pregnant. 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

My neighbor said he wasn't feeling well and kept taking COVID test until he got a positive result. 

🙄

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wear a mask or you’ll kill people. Ok. Now you wear a condom or you’ll get someone pregnant. 

Yeah, but if you get someone pregnant you can just kill the kid. No harm to foul. 

• Like 1

If I am killed, I can die but once; but to live in constant dread of it, is to die over and over again."
Abraham Lincoln