Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

It is a weird mix of older people (who may have pre-existing conditions), and 25 year olds.  Then there is the 40 year old and her 6 year old daughter both wearing masks.

Why?

If you are 55+ and wearing a mask, I get it.  Maybe you have diabetes or something.  I am not going to question your decision.  But if you are 22 and wearing a mask at the grocery store, what the fock?

16 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

It is a weird mix of older people (who may have pre-existing conditions), and 25 year olds.  Then there is the 40 year old and her 6 year old daughter both wearing masks.

Why?

If you are 55+ and wearing a mask, I get it.  Maybe you have diabetes or something.  I am not going to question your decision.  But if you are 22 and wearing a mask at the grocery store, what the fock?

Likely they are liberal.

14 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Dummy, that statement isn’t saying the (extremely low) risk from the vaccine changes at a particular age, but rather for Covid itself.

Covid cause no damage to a kid at 11 12 or 13

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

@nobody

The "study" was done by a fake website made to look like a real medical research journal that specifically only publishes anti-vaccine propaganda.

The site "International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research" is ran by John Oller of vaccine/autism fame.

https://johnoller.com/researcher-blogs/tag/john-w-oller/

Edit, found his contact in the about section.

https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/about/contact

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, nobody said:

It's a study that cast doubt on the vaccines.  Let's skip to the end.  It's either fraudulent or done incorrectly.

Don't forget reported by a crapass source. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Do you believe that vaccines cause autism?

5 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Do you believe that vaccines cause autism?

Way off topic here.  Are you saying that drugs can't cause birth defects? 

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Way off topic here.  Are you saying that drugs can't cause birth defects? 

The "medical professional" who runs that site "believes"(who knows if he actually believes or if is an as$hole that wants to see kids suffer) that vaccines cause autism, it is not off topic at all.

You also did not answer the question...

6 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

The "medical professional" who runs that site believes that vaccines cause autism, it is not off topic at all.

You also did not answer the question...

Without data in front of me, and knowing drugs can, in fact, cause pre and post natal issue in children, I would say it's possible.  Is it your assertion that it has been disproved or it is impossible?   Because as far as I know, there is no distinct proven cause or causes of autism. 

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Without data in front of me, and knowing drugs can, in fact, cause pre and post natal issue in children, I would say it's possible.  Is it your assertion that it has been disproved or it is impossible?   Because as far as I know, there is no distinct proven cause or causes of autism. 

Let me clear that up for you, vaccines do not cause autism.

12 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Let me clear that up for you, vaccines do not cause autism.

Ok, but you can be clearer and tell me what does.  

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

https://www.autismspeaks.org/what-causes-autism

Autism’s genetic risk factors

Research tells us that autism tends to run in families. Changes in certain genes increase the risk that a child will develop autism. If a parent carries one or more of these gene changes, they may get passed to a child (even if the parent does not have autism). Other times, these genetic changes arise spontaneously in an early embryo or the sperm and/or egg that combine to create the embryo. Again, the majority of these gene changes do not cause autism by themselves. They simply increase risk for the disorder

Autism’s environmental risk factors

Research also shows that certain environmental influences may further increase – or reduce – autism risk in people who are genetically predisposed to the disorder. Importantly, the increase or decrease in risk appears to be small for any one of these risk factors:

Increased risk

• Advanced parent age (either parent)
  • Pregnancy and birth complications (e.g. extreme prematurity [before 26 weeks], low birth weight, multiple pregnancies [twin, triplet, etc.])
  • Pregnancies spaced less than one year apart

Decreased risk

• Prenatal vitamins containing folic acid, before and at conception and through pregnancy 

1 hour ago, nobody said:

It's a study that cast doubt on the vaccines.  Let's skip to the end.  It's either fraudulent or done incorrectly.

I guess you better go get your booster then, huh?

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

All 3 surgeons are probably twitter BOTS too.

58 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

https://www.autismspeaks.org/what-causes-autism

Autism’s genetic risk factors

Research tells us that autism tends to run in families. Changes in certain genes increase the risk that a child will develop autism. If a parent carries one or more of these gene changes, they may get passed to a child (even if the parent does not have autism). Other times, these genetic changes arise spontaneously in an early embryo or the sperm and/or egg that combine to create the embryo. Again, the majority of these gene changes do not cause autism by themselves. They simply increase risk for the disorder

Autism’s environmental risk factors

Research also shows that certain environmental influences may further increase – or reduce – autism risk in people who are genetically predisposed to the disorder. Importantly, the increase or decrease in risk appears to be small for any one of these risk factors:

Increased risk

• Advanced parent age (either parent)
  • Pregnancy and birth complications (e.g. extreme prematurity [before 26 weeks], low birth weight, multiple pregnancies [twin, triplet, etc.])
  • Pregnancies spaced less than one year apart

Decreased risk

• Prenatal vitamins containing folic acid, before and at conception and through pregnancy 

You left out (conveniently) from CDC:

Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a developmental disability caused by differences in the brain. Some people with ASD have a known difference, such as a genetic condition. Other causes are not yet known. Scientists believe there are multiple causes of ASD that act together to change the most common ways people develop. We still have much to learn about these causes and how they impact people with ASD.

Diagnosing ASD can be difficult since there is no medical test, like a blood test, to diagnose the disorder. 

There is not just one cause of ASD. There are many different factors that have been identified that may make a child more likely to have ASD, including environmental, biologic, and genetic factors.

Although we know little about specific causes, the available evidence suggests that the following may put children at greater risk for developing ASD.

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You left out (conveniently) from CDC:

Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a developmental disability caused by differences in the brain. Some people with ASD have a known difference, such as a genetic condition. Other causes are not yet known. Scientists believe there are multiple causes of ASD that act together to change the most common ways people develop. We still have much to learn about these causes and how they impact people with ASD.

Diagnosing ASD can be difficult since there is no medical test, like a blood test, to diagnose the disorder. 

There is not just one cause of ASD. There are many different factors that have been identified that may make a child more likely to have ASD, including environmental, biologic, and genetic factors.

Although we know little about specific causes, the available evidence suggests that the following may put children at greater risk for developing ASD.

They say they same thing, except mine listed the environmental factors.

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

They say they same thing, except mine listed the environmental factors.

Not really, mine say "we don't know anything, we think there may be a genetic link".  Your's say "risk this and risk that, but we don't know anything".   Stop with the sissy slap fight.  The money is in the drugs, and that's generally where the problem is.  

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Rusty II is autistic, and it wasn't vaccines that caused it. No one has pinpointed an exact cause, but vaccines aren't it. That b!tch Jenny McCarthy helped create the whole blame-vaccines crap. My money is on genetics, environmental and/or something that happened during childbirth. He had a difficult one.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Rusty II is autistic, and it wasn't vaccines that caused it. No one has pinpointed an exact cause, but vaccines aren't it. That ###### Jennie McCarthy helped create the whole blame-vaccines crap. My money is on genetics, environmental and/or something that happened during childbirth. He had a difficult one.

I pray your son has a life that is full. But the whole vaccines cause autism thing is as big as the vaccines don't cause autism. Reeks of politics.  

3 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

@nobody

The "study" was done by a fake website made to look like a real medical research journal that specifically only publishes anti-vaccine propaganda.

The site "International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research" is ran by John Oller of vaccine/autism fame.

https://johnoller.com/researcher-blogs/tag/john-w-oller/

Edit, found his contact in the about section.

https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/about/contact

So fraudulent.  Got it!  Add it to the pile of fraudulent studies we keep getting with absolutely no repercussions.

See this is the problem with these alt-right conspiracy theories.  It took normal, logical people, like Nobody, and corrupted them into raving lunatics.  Decades of vaccine adoption, washed down the drain.  Now they're all anti-vax, anti-meds, etc.

6 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

See this is the problem with these alt-right conspiracy theories.  It took normal, logical people, like Nobody, and corrupted them into raving lunatics.  Decades of vaccine adoption, washed down the drain.  Now they're all anti-vax, anti-meds, etc.

Pharma pays billions of dollars in settlements every year over "alt-right" conspiracy theories, nutjob. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Rusty II is autistic, and it wasn't vaccines that caused it. No one has pinpointed an exact cause, but vaccines aren't it. That b!tch Jenny McCarthy helped create the whole blame-vaccines crap. My money is on genetics, environmental and/or something that happened during childbirth. He had a difficult one.

My guess would be genetics.  100%

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

I don't have a problem with vaccines.  I have a problem with the medical community's inability to hold themselves to a reasonable standard for studies.

For the record, I've always held the stance that you should only take medicine if you need it.  Medical community used to agree with me. 

52 minutes ago, Horseman said:

My guess would be genetics.  100%

He's exponentially more intelligent than you. 100 percent.

24 year old mask wearing, jab lovin idiot, touts his booster, goes to sleep like they do and never wakes up. He was a ticking timebomb. A year later his time ran out.

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He's exponentially more intelligent than you. 100 percent.

:lol: Whatever you say Rain Man.  

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

:lol: Whatever you say Rain Man.  

He went out and bought a bass guitar, and about a month later tried out for the college jazz band and got the part, which meant he not only learned the bass but how to read sheet music as well. 

Autism is a spectrum, and you've got Rain Man on one extreme end and people such as Bill Gates, Albert Einstein and Mozart on the other. Microsoft actually seeks autistic people to hire, because they can come at things in ways your marshmallow brain can't imagine, because you're firmly in the deep end of the ignorant dumbass spectrum.

😂

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He went out and bought a bass guitar, and about a month later tried out for the college jazz band and got the part, which meant he not only learned the bass but how to read sheet music as well. 

Autism is a spectrum, and you've got Rain Man on one extreme end and people such as Bill Gates, Albert Einstein and Mozart on the other. Microsoft actually seeks autistic people to hire, because they can come at things in ways your marshmallow brain can't imagine, because you're firmly in the deep end of the ignorant dumbass spectrum.

😂

Gotta get my boxer shorts at K-Mart. 

27 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Gotta get my boxer shorts at K-Mart

My boxer shorts have my name and it says Rusty. 🤣

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, nobody said:

10 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Do you think that is a legitimate study?  The control group is 4 people.

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Do you think that is a legitimate study?  The control group is 4 people.

I didn't even read it.  I knew from the conclusion that it was going to be debunked.  The medical study industry is apparently rife with corruption and incompetence.  

7 minutes ago, nobody said:

I didn't even read it.  I knew from the conclusion that it was going to be debunked.  The medical study industry is apparently rife with corruption and incompetence.  

Maybe you should do your own research and actually read the “study.” It’s junk.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I don't doubt it.  I'm sure every study not paid for by pfizer or moderna are absolute trash.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Rich