Jump to content
Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

How could it not?  Sadly it delayed that natural immunity that eventually ended this thing. Killed 10000s. But it slowed the spread.

 

You’d be surprised at what I’ve seen people argue.  Well maybe not because you’re among them…what are you saying killed 10000s?

Correct, people staying home slowed the spread.  It made it so many people caught it for the first time after they had been vaccinated or the virus was weaker (Omicron), saving lives.

I’ve admitted mistakes were made (keeping schools closed for so long, not emphasizing outdoor activity once we figured out spread was much less likely there, among other things), but people staying home (not lockdowns because much of it was voluntary) absolutely saved lives, I’d argue significantly more than it cost.  Unfortunately it did lead to some other issues (job loss, drug overdoses, domestic assaults, delayed care among other things-not suicides though), but again I believe most of that was moreso a result a pandemic itself and not attributed to “lockdowns.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Used to get banned at twitter for spreading lies. Wait, you still get banned for spreading lies. But you don't get banned for telling it like it is.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2022 at 10:20 PM, TimHauck said:

 

^lod if he were black 

You are the woman.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2022 at 10:20 PM, TimHauck said:

 

^lod if he were black 

TimHauck wearing her mask at the store. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2022 at 10:20 PM, TimHauck said:

 

^lod if he were black 

That backpack is a clear message to stay away.  Nature does this with all dangerous creatures.  :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

That backpack is a clear message to stay away.  Nature does this with all dangerous creatures.  :dunno:

Yeah that lady was crazy.  I did laugh when the guy said “is this a prank”?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Two inhaled covid vaccines have been approved—but we don’t know yet how good they are
New covid vaccines inhaled through the nose and mouth could help prevent people from becoming infected or passing on the virus—but questions remain.

https://www.technologyreview.com/2022/09/08/1059107/two-inhaled-covid-vaccines-approved/?truid=777f8bf2d476a8721a1924d8efb1f5dd&utm_source=the_download&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=the_download.unpaid.engagement&utm_term=Active Qualified&utm_content=09-28-2022&mc_cid=5dff60102e&mc_eid=db8060e0ab

You might need a subscription to read it, but the funny part IMO is the title.  We've approved two vaccines but don't know how good they are.  Science$#@! :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

 

They were not approved in the United States.

Do those countries hide their efficiency data for drug approval? That sounds Chinese. Maybe this is why they were approved and yet we do not know.

 

In the last week, regulatory bodies in both India and China have approved inhaled vaccines for covid-19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2022 at 6:29 AM, TimmySmith said:

That backpack is a clear message to stay away.  Nature does this with all dangerous creatures.  :dunno:

Wow.  That b1tch needs to be put out of her misery as she obviously can no longer function in society.  It would be a kindness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Wow.  That b1tch needs to be put out of her misery as she obviously can no longer function in society.  It would be a kindness. 

She said she was raped recently.  If that's actually true then I feel bad for her and how it's affected her mentally.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

 

They were not approved in the United States.

Do those countries hide their efficiency data for drug approval? That sounds Chinese. Maybe this is why they were approved and yet we do not know.

 

In the last week, regulatory bodies in both India and China have approved inhaled vaccines for covid-19

Jeez, I need to improve my scanning skills.  :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2022 at 12:49 PM, Horseman said:

52 is young for having a heart attack.  In women that's the first data point and less than 4% of the cases.

Do you have a link for this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

This is one of the guys that lod has hailed as an expert:

 

 

Yeah, and he's right. It's exactly what I thought well before they started saying it. The crap is dangerous & if it's not stored like the directions say, does it completely neutralize it? No one knows and they wont say. I speculate that it does.

Kepp dreaming that people are not dying from this garbage and go get boosted. There's a reason that when they said children under 5 can get it and virtually no one signed up. Everyone with a brain has figured out it kills. You of course will never figure it out. If these were all lies, the twitter would be banning the posters like Berenson, which they are no longer doing. You're a complete idiot with a really low IQ.

 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Do you have a link for this?

The link is up your dumbfuck ass. Go get your booster so we can be rid of your utter stupidity.

Dumbfuck would say this is BS and they are all actors or that none have been harmed by the jabs because hes' really fuckin stupid. Youtube will probably take this down but it's elsewhere.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Yeah, and he's right. It's exactly what I thought well before they started saying it. The crap is dangerous & if it's not stored like the directions say, does it completely neutralize it? No one knows and they wont say. I speculate that it does.

Kepp dreaming that people are not dying from this garbage and go get boosted. There's a reason that when they said children under 5 can get it and virtually no one signed up. Everyone with a brain has figured out it kills. You of course will never figure it out. If these were all lies, the twitter would be banning the posters like Berenson, which they are no longer doing. You're a complete idiot with a really low IQ.

 

 

 

Wait so you believe people that didn’t die from the vaccine just got “duds”?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Wait so you believe people that didn’t die from the vaccine just got “duds”?

Wait so you believe people who died from the virus weren't 100% predictable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

He's leaving and he knows the establishment won't do anything to him, so why not?  :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×