Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

12 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Are you referring to masks?  That’s completely different than what he’s describing.

Anyone that didn’t socialize their kid starting with at least summer 2021 has a few screws loose.  Even in summer 2020 most people I know that took Covid seriously were at least having outdoor play dates.

Yes, I am referring to masks as well as all forms of isolation, and no, it is NOT completely different.  It all contributed to the creation of a generation of kids who don't know how to interact with people.  But hey, we saved the 0.00000000000000001% of them who might die from Covid, so we've got that going for us.  :thumbsup: 

I can't speak allegorically because my kids are older, but I have a hard time believing that in the summer of 2020 most people were having outdoor playdates with their kids.  IIRC well into 2021 people like Bret Weinstein were spreading "misinformation" that being outdoors was good for you while Fauci was preaching 6 feet everywhere.  Then again I could see you hanging with a bunch of science deniers and bucking the Fauci line so...  :lol: 

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yes, I am referring to masks as well as all forms of isolation, and no, it is NOT completely different.  It all contributed to the creation of a generation of kids who don't know how to interact with people.  But hey, we saved the 0.00000000000000001% of them who might die from Covid, so we've got that going for us.  :thumbsup: 

I can't speak allegorically because my kids are older, but I have a hard time believing that in the summer of 2020 most people were having outdoor playdates with their kids.  IIRC well into 2021 people like Bret Weinstein were spreading "misinformation" that being outdoors was good for you while Fauci was preaching 6 feet everywhere.  Then again I could see you hanging with a bunch of science deniers and bucking the Fauci line so...  :lol: 

Lol normally your posts are decently researched but this is a lie my dude.

Yes, masks are completely different than what KSB is describing.  Interacting with a mask is a helluva lot different than not interacting at all.

The outdoors as less risk was known by summer 2020.  At least keep your conspiracy theories straight, it was used as justification for BLM rallies, remember!

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Morris is a nut. Universally thought to be so. I have no doubt he is the best tweeter though. Crazy people demand attention,  and covid was the greatest thing ever for them. 

Yeah I’m sure he is basking in the glory of his 9,000 followers.  He could have many more if he was more dramatic, but his posts are based on actual data and he is pretty good at explaining for all the idiots on twitter.

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol normally your posts are decently researched but this is a lie my dude.

Yes, masks are completely different than what KSB is describing.  Interacting with a mask is a helluva lot different than not interacting at all.

The outdoors as less risk was known by summer 2020.  At least keep your conspiracy theories straight, it was used as justification for BLM rallies, remember!

Lol, no, masks are not completely different, they are gradations on the same scale.  Part of face-to-face communication is... the face, learning to read (and provide) non-verbal cues as appropriate for the situation.  We will now have a bunch of kids diagnosed on the autism spectrum in the years ahead.

IIRC, the BLM rallies were the example of the hypocrisy at the time -- there were plenty of posts here laughing about how apparently Covid doesn't spread at BLM rallies, but does at other outdoor events.  

Here is Fauci in May 2021 saying that only if you are fully vaccinated, you don't need a mask outdoors.

10:33 a.m. ET, May 13, 2021

"If you’re vaccinated and you're outside, put aside your mask," Fauci says

From CNN's Naomi Thomas

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said on CBS This Morning that people vaccinated against Covid-19 do not need to wear masks outside. 

“We’ve got to make that transition,” Fauci said. “If you are vaccinated, you don’t have to wear a mask outside. It would be a very unusual situation, if you were going into a completely crowded situation where people are essentially falling all over each other, then you wear a mask. But any other time, if you’re vaccinated and you’re outside, put aside your mask. You don’t have to wear it.” 

The CDC said in updated guidance in late April that fully vaccinated people can safely unmask at small outdoor gatherings, but not in crowded settings. 

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-vaccine-updates-05-13-21/h_b7083f1a233b95a27bf1c01a515c899d

Here is Fauci in October 2021 saying it's OK for kids to trick or treat outdoors... if they are vaccinated:

Amid drop in covid rates, Fauci encourages trick-or-treating and says ‘enjoy Halloween’

October 10, 2021 at 9:18 p.m. EDT

While traditional Halloween celebrations last year were discouraged by federal health agencies, this year Americans can look forward to enjoying the spooky fun of trick-or-treating, said Anthony S. Fauci, the nation’s top infectious-disease doctor.

“Particularly if you’re vaccinated, you can get out there — you’re outdoors for the most part,” he said during a CNN interview on Sunday. “I mean, this is a time that children love.”

Fauci’s encouragement to enjoy the scariest time of the year comes amid a decline in coronavirus cases, hospitalizations and deaths, sparking hope that the summer surge fueled by the highly contagious delta variant of the virus is receding. At the same time, new studies on coronavirus vaccination for younger children are underscoring the push for these shots to become available for those younger than 12.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/10/10/fauci-halloween-trick-or-treat/

Usually your posts are more researched on this topic.  :dunno: 

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Lol, no, masks are not completely different, they are gradations on the same scale.  Part of face-to-face communication is... the face, learning to read (and provide) non-verbal cues as appropriate for the situation.  We will now have a bunch of kids diagnosed on the autism spectrum in the years ahead.

IIRC, the BLM rallies were the example of the hypocrisy at the time -- there were plenty of posts here laughing about how apparently Covid doesn't spread at BLM rallies, but does at other outdoor events.  

Here is Fauci in May 2021 saying that only if you are fully vaccinated, you don't need a mask outdoors.

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-vaccine-updates-05-13-21/h_b7083f1a233b95a27bf1c01a515c899d

Here is Fauci in October 2021 saying it's OK for kids to trick or treat outdoors... if they are vaccinated:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/10/10/fauci-halloween-trick-or-treat/

Usually your posts are more researched on this topic.  :dunno: 

You’re changing the subject.  You can argue about masks being detrimental if you want, but that’s not what would have led to what KSB is talking about.  That’s from no interaction at all.  

Here is Fauci in August 2020 encouraging schools to spend more time outdoors: https://apnews.com/article/rhode-island-anthony-fauci-gina-raimondo-infectious-diseases-virus-outbreak-ef7e8bb311a5f71c4afb11f7d3e77e7f

We knew outside was lower risk by around May/June 2020.  We just didn’t know how much lower (and probably still don’t really), so his mask recommendations were usually erring on the side of caution.  And no I didn’t always listen to Fauci. Fauci and the CDC were definitely ridiculed even by people like Leana Wen for still being overly cautious with their mask recommendations even among vaccinated people.

46 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You’re changing the subject.  You can argue about masks being detrimental if you want, but that’s not what would have led to what KSB is talking about.  That’s from no interaction at all.  

Here is Fauci in August 2020 encouraging schools to spend more time outdoors: https://apnews.com/article/rhode-island-anthony-fauci-gina-raimondo-infectious-diseases-virus-outbreak-ef7e8bb311a5f71c4afb11f7d3e77e7f

We knew outside was lower risk by around May/June 2020.  We just didn’t know how much lower (and probably still don’t really), so his mask recommendations were usually erring on the side of caution.  And no I didn’t always listen to Fauci. Fauci and the CDC were definitely ridiculed even by people like Leana Wen for still being overly cautious with their mask recommendations even among vaccinated people.

You're changing the subject:  I looked back to see how we went down that rat hole about the outdoors; yeah, that was you when you asserted that most moms were having play dates the summer of 2020.  On the subject of kids acting out when confronted with the sensory overload of 30+ strange faces when they haven't spent much time with any faces; yeah, I'm good with my position on that.  I would infer that you are trying to defend the masking of young children; I'm more talking about the masking of adults when in their presence.  Otherwise your position is silly.

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You're changing the subject:  I looked back to see how we went down that rat hole about the outdoors; yeah, that was you when you asserted that most moms were having play dates the summer of 2020.  On the subject of kids acting out when confronted with the sensory overload of 30+ strange faces when they haven't spent much time with any faces; yeah, I'm good with my position on that.  I would infer that you are trying to defend the masking of young children; I'm more talking about the masking of adults when in their presence.  Otherwise your position is silly.

I’m not defending masking right now, because I’m not talking about masking.  I’m saying kids seeing zero faces is what created the problem KSB is talking about,  not seeing masked faces.

The outdoor comment was on the subject, because I said most normal people including myself were having outdoor playdates in summer 2020 and thus still socializing our kids.   People that continued to hide in their bunker in 2021 are crazy.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I’m not defending masking right now, because I’m not talking about masking.  I’m saying kids seeing zero faces is what created the problem KSB is talking about,  not seeing masked faces.

The outdoor comment was on the subject, because I said most normal people including myself were having outdoor playdates in summer 2020 and thus still socializing our kids.   People that continued to hide in their bunker in 2021 are crazy.

Are you saying that a masked face is the equivalent of an unmasked face in the development of an infant or toddler?

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Are you saying that a masked face is the equivalent of an unmasked face in the development of an infant or toddler?

No

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

How often were you having playdates?  You seem to be implying that your infrequent playdates equates to the socialization kids used to get from daily interaction with other students and teachers at school.  Hint:  It doesn't.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

How often were you having playdates?  You seem to be implying that your infrequent playdates equates to the socialization kids used to get from daily interaction with other students and teachers at school.  Hint:  It doesn't.

Also not what KSB is talking about.   For one he’s talking about preschool.  Not all kids go to preschool (or daycare) anyway.   He’s also talking about kids that are 4 now so were 2 in 2020 and most preschools don’t even start until 3.

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No

Well then how can you be so sure that it doesn't contribute to the behavior of toddlers in this new environment without masks?

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well then how can you be so sure that it doesn't contribute to the behavior of toddlers in this new environment without masks?

21 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

These little kids never left the house

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Oh cmon, stop being so obtuse.  He doesn't know if these kids left the house.  In this context that is a proxy for "had minimal preparation for dealing with this environment."  

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Oh cmon, stop being so obtuse.  He doesn't know if these kids left the house.  In this context that is a proxy for "had minimal preparation for dealing with this environment."  

So you’ve gravitated from “kids seeing other people in masks negatively impacted their learning” to “kids seeing other people in masks turned them into little pieces of sh1t”?

Daughter tested positive today. Is having some restricted breathing.

sitting in er

5 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

Daughter tested positive today. Is having some restricted breathing.

sitting in er

I pray everything went well. 

• Like 1

She is doing ok.  Took some x-rays and ran some tests.  We are being vigilant with her.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

She is doing ok.  Took some x-rays and ran some tests.  We are being vigilant with her.

Awesome!  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

The way Covid was handled is a massive stain on the history of humanity. Learn from it and do better next time.

We're to point where nothing would surprise me when it comes to the 'vaccine'.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

The way Covid was handled is a massive stain on the history of humanity. Learn from it and do better next time.

We're to point where nothing would surprise me when it comes to the 'vaccine'.

The worst part is if/when we have a REAL pandemic. People won't take it seriously at least at first. I know I won't.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The worst part is if/when we have a REAL pandemic. People won't take it seriously at least at first. I know I won't.

Yep, and I certainly will have minimal faith in the people who are supposed to be able to offer informed guidance.  This has been coming for a long time though.  The slow politicization of science to the point that it's not trustworthy any more. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Yep, and I certainly will have minimal faith in the people who are supposed to be able to offer informed guidance.  This has been coming for a long time though.  The slow politicization of science to the point that it's not trustworthy any more. 

Well, Fauci will be retired because he made a shltload off the Chinese flu he funded and helped to create.

Just now, craftsman said:

Well, Fauci will be retired because he made a shltload off the Chinese flu he funded and helped to create.

The politicization of science began long before Fauci. 

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

The politicization of science began long before Fauci. 

Yeah, but he's the most current. Trump wanted to fire him at the end but Biden fell in love.

57 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

That's where twitter has real value and had massive value in this, the worst crime against humanity in the planet's history. I knew well before the news started trickling out about heart problems, blood clots and all kinds of horrible adverse reactions. It's no longer a trickle as Tim keeps fighting for the liars. Currently find who is discussing it. If they are later banned, they are telling the truth. If they are lying, Tim follows them.

• Like 1

The snowball is really rolling down the hill now even if the corrupt biden administration tries to ignore the disaster. People need to be publicly hung for these crimes. If ya got this toxic sh1t in ya, you should really be pissed.

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Lol this isn’t new. The trials were based on symptomatic disease, not presence of the virus.  The reasonable assumption was that if it was effective against transmission of symptomatic disease, it was also effective against transmission in general.   And in fact most early studies did find that to be true, prior to arrival of new variants.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol this isn’t new. The trials were based on symptomatic disease, not presence of the virus.  The reasonable assumption was that if it was effective against transmission of symptomatic disease, it was also effective against transmission in general.   And in fact most early studies did find that to be true, prior to arrival of new variants.

This "symptomatic vs presence" strawman is interesting; how does it explain the exchange I quoted?

Aome of you mtherfckers are still bickering about Covid?

1 minute ago, MLCKAA said:

I agree, but there needs to be a reckoning.  At work, after a project we always have an AAR (After Action Review) to learn from our mistakes and be better.  We note what went right, what went wrong, and what we could do better.

There needs to be an AAR on Covid and mofo's need to be held accountable. 

22 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Very possibly, at some point there will be a true existential crisis.  Not the "global temperatures might rise .01 percent" crap, but a true, species-risking pandemic.  We are not as a global community in a position to believe that the people in power have our best interests at heart to deal with such a situation.  I find that very sad.  :( 

46 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This "symptomatic vs presence" strawman is interesting; how does it explain the exchange I quoted?

Because he’s not saying anything new.

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Because he’s not saying anything new.

Lol how so?

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

jeezus how did I know Tim would be here to defend the garbage fake "vaccine"

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Assumption, liar?  You're as big a liar as they are. :lol:

9 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Covid was a real pandemic.  Biggest year over year change in total deaths since 1918

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Lol how so?

I already explained it.  I take it you haven’t read the trials, where the endpoint was symptomatic disease (with a positive test).