Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

You are like the hand that winds up the TimHauck toy. Wait for it....

Does Covid infection provide future immunity?

57 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I dunno Tim, does it?

3 hours ago, craftsman said:

You are like the hand that winds up the TimHauck toy. Wait for it....

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

38 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yes, similar to how the vaccines do.

And there it is. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

And there it is. 

What?  I actually answer when people ask me questions

• Thanks 1

Yes, similar to how the vaccines do.

So natural immunity is the same as your vaunted injections. You just admitted it.

That means that the authoritarian blitz to strong-arm people into the shots wasn't necessary. I wonder why they pushed so hard to coerce people into taking them? Seems nefarious.

See you soon, when you try to twist a weasely explanation as to what you said wasn't really what you said.

12 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

So natural immunity is the same as your vaunted injections. You just admitted it.

That means that the authoritarian blitz to strong-arm people into the shots wasn't necessary. I wonder why they pushed so hard to coerce people into taking them? Seems nefarious.

See you soon, when you try to twist a weasely explanation as to what you said wasn't really what you said.

No I’ve always believed in natural immunity, and have even stated in the past  that I thought a confirmed infection should count as 1 shot for any mandates. Which is part of the reason I think it would’ve been a good argument if people were willing to take 1 shot but not 2 (and for like the 5th time in the past 24 hours, I didn’t agree with the mandates in the first place).

Try again.  And let’s be clear you’re not talking about you or your wife’s reasons for not getting the shot since you said you got Covid for the first time this year.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

No I’ve always believed in natural immunity, and have even stated in the past  that I thought a confirmed infection should count as 1 shot for any mandates.  And is part of the reason I think it would’ve been a good argument if people were willing to take 1 shot but not 2 (and for like the 5th time in the past 24 hours, I didn’t agree with the mandates in the first place).

Try again.  And let’s be clear you’re not talking about you or your wife’s reasons for not getting the shot since you said you got Covid for the first time this year.

My reason for not getting the shot was the almost 100% chance of surviving the flu if I caught it. I was right. I don't need even 1 shot, let alone 5 or 6.

Also, if you don't believe in the mandates, why should previous infection count as a "point" towards the mandates?

Grow a fukking set of nuts and stand up for your rights, kid.

Ouch, need a fire extinguisher for this burn that Professor Morris just gave to Dr Clare Craig

Tim, this says you're out of date on your shots. You'd better get your ass to Walgreens tomorrow and get yourself stuck. No arguing, since you have to do what they tell you.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7142a3.htm

"Eligible adults aged ≥18 years should receive an updated bivalent COVID-19 mRNA vaccine to maximize protection against BA.4/BA.5 lineages and to prevent COVID-19–associated hospitalization."

7 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Tim, this says you're out of date on your shots. You'd better get your ass to Walgreens tomorrow and get yourself stuck. No arguing, since you have to do what they tell you.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7142a3.htm

"Eligible adults aged ≥18 years should receive an updated bivalent COVID-19 mRNA vaccine to maximize protection against BA.4/BA.5 lineages and to prevent COVID-19–associated hospitalization."

No I don’t.  But I kinda have to do what my employer tells me unless I want to get a different job.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

They lied about everything covid from the get go. No one is that incompetent. The WHO claimed 3.4% fatality rate.

https://brownstone.org/articles/how-dangerous-was-covid-anyway/

For those aged 0-69, which covers 94% of the global population, the fatality rate was 0.095%, meaning the survival rate for nearly 7.3 billion people was 99.905%.

And Hack is still getting shots and wearing masks in the shower with his kids. 

• Haha 1

On 10/23/2022 at 7:18 AM, TimHauck said:

No I don’t.  But I kinda have to do what my employer tells me unless I want to get a different job.

“Employer”. Lol. So you post all day, chasing down links and your employer is good with it? 

42 minutes ago, lod001 said:

They lied about everything covid from the get go. No one is that incompetent. The WHO claimed 3.4% fatality rate.

https://brownstone.org/articles/how-dangerous-was-covid-anyway/

For those aged 0-69, which covers 94% of the global population, the fatality rate was 0.095%, meaning the survival rate for nearly 7.3 billion people was 99.905%.

That’d be 7 million people under 70.  Thanks for proving my point that it was a real pandemic 

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

That’d be 7 million people under 70.  Thanks for proving my point that it was a real pandemic 

The world population increased by 65 million in 2021. 

Don't waste time with that idiot. He thinks that (maybe) 7 million fatties & unhealthy losers, dead from a bad virus requires repeated jabs that never worked. Pandemic of fatties and the unhealthy. 

The idiot still  calls the useless jabs a vaccine when it doesn't even fit the newly created definition they made up for it.

2 hours ago, craftsman said:

7 million incremental deaths of people less than 70, no biggie 

Just now, TimHauck said:

7 million incremental deaths of people less than 70, no biggie 

But Chicago murders are nothing to you. 

Fock off.

But Chicago murders are nothing to you. 

Fock off.

Where did I say Chicago murders are nothing, liar? They’re improving this year at least 

Just now, TimHauck said:

Where did I say Chicago murders are nothing, liar? They’re improving this year at least 

Aww....you poor guy.

On 10/23/2022 at 12:03 AM, TimHauck said:

Ouch, need a fire extinguisher for this burn that Professor Morris just gave to Dr Clare Craig

Many young and middle adult deaths.  There haven't been many young deaths anywhere, lol.  Wow, look at that.  A huge Delta wave in August 2021 in TX, Tim.  That bump in deaths after January 14th, when the mild omicron variant was making the rounds, is attributable to what Tim Hack and Dr. Morris?  I'll hang up and listen (while you lie).

12 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Many young and middle adult deaths.  There haven't been many young deaths anywhere, lol.  Wow, look at that.  A huge Delta wave in August 2021 in TX, Tim.  That bump in deaths after January 14th, when the mild omicron variant was making the rounds, is attributable to what Tim Hack and Dr. Morris?  I'll hang up and listen (while you lie).

Covid was the leading cause of death for 35-54 year olds in 2021 (underlying cause of death only, not “with Covid”).  I already posted this one, which is not a lie:

Are you talking about Dr. Craig’s chart?  There is barely a bump at all in Jan ‘22.  Or are you talking about Morris’s chart?  That is all ages, where Omicron was not that mild for older people without any immunity  (also see: Hong Kong)

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Covid was the leading cause of death for 35-54 year olds in 2021 (underlying cause of death only, not “with Covid”).  I already posted this one, which is not a lie:

Are you talking about Dr. Craig’s chart?  There is barely a bump at all in Jan ‘22.  Or are you talking about Morris’s chart?  That is all ages, where Omicron was not that mild for older people without any immunity  (also see: Hong Kong)

Sorry, Tim.  Omicron was mild for everyone.  Indistinguishable from the flu, by comparison.  Months ago, you lied and stretched the end of Delta to cover Omicron's appearance.  So, if I have this right, older people without any immunity (according to you) survived the initial strain of Covid and the more virulent Delta strain, but succumbed to the mild Omicron strain.  Stop lying, Tim.  True to form and as I said, you lie through Twitter posters that you re-post on this site.  Another life wasted on interwebs message boreds, Slo Nuts.

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Sorry, Tim.  Omicron was mild for everyone.  Indistinguishable from the flu, by comparison.  Months ago, you lied and stretched the end of Delta to cover Omicron's appearance.  So, if I have this right, older people without any immunity (according to you) survived the initial strain of Covid and the more virulent Delta strain, but succumbed to the mild Omicron strain.  Stop lying, Tim.  True to form and as I said, you lie through Twitter posters that you re-post on this site.  Another life wasted on interwebs message boreds, Slo Nuts.

No.  Most people that died of Omciron probably had not been previously infected.       Remember how Omicron was so much more contagious?  Like I said, see Hong Kong:

And yes, Delta was going away as Omicron was emerging.   Omicron didn’t just all of the sudden become 100% of infections.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, TimHauck said:

No.  Most people that died of Omciron probably had not been previously infected.       Remember how Omicron was so much more contagious?  Like I said, see Hong Kong:

And yes, Delta was going away as Omicron was emerging.   Omicron didn’t just all of the sudden become 100% of infections.

This is more lying from Slo Nuts.  Yes, for all intents and purposes, Omicron did become 100% of infections and very quickly.  Delta wasn't around that long.  So what if Omicron was much more contagious; so is the common cold.  Omicron delivered mild illness.  Another example of you lying by reposting twitter lies is found in your response.  John Burn-Murdoch attempts to contrast between geographic areas that had significantly different covid vaccination rates and a supposed wave of covid deaths attributable to omicron.  That poster tells us that the higher vaccination rates in NZ lead to less Omicron deaths there than the less-vaccinated Hong Kong.  The problem with this thesis is that there wasn't a vaccine that protected against Omicron, and certainly not at this time.  Both you and fockface-Murdoch knew this, too.  Caught in another lie once again, Slo-Nuts.

• Thanks 1

Democrat politicians are truly horrible individuals. Imagine giving this tweet the ok to be sent... :doh:

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

Democrat politicians are truly horrible individuals. Imagine giving this tweet the ok to be sent... :doh:

Crist is in pure desperation mode at this point. He disappears in 2 weeks so he's given his handlers the green light to try anything in his tweets.

BREAKING: NY Supreme Court orders reinstatement of fired unvaxxed employees..with backpay!!! “Being vaccinated does not prevent an individual from contracting or transmitting Covid-19,”

Bottom line. The garbage doesn't work, it never worked and the only lie the jab pimpers have left is 'it reduces symptoms".

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

This is more lying from Slo Nuts.  Yes, for all intents and purposes, Omicron did become 100% of infections and very quickly.  Delta wasn't around that long.  So what if Omicron was much more contagious; so is the common cold.  Omicron delivered mild illness.  Another example of you lying by reposting twitter lies is found in your response.  John Burn-Murdoch attempts to contrast between geographic areas that had significantly different covid vaccination rates and a supposed wave of covid deaths attributable to omicron.  That poster tells us that the higher vaccination rates in NZ lead to less Omicron deaths there than the less-vaccinated Hong Kong.  The problem with this thesis is that there wasn't a vaccine that protected against Omicron, and certainly not at this time.  Both you and fockface-Murdoch knew this, too.  Caught in another lie once again, Slo-Nuts.

Omicron did become 100% of infections, but it took a couple months or so, especially when you factor in different geographic areas.

The original vaccines protect against death from Omicron.

Omicron was more mild compared to Delta (and probably some of the earlier strains too), but wasn’t necessarily mild as a whole.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Omicron did become 100% of infections, but it took a couple months or so, especially when you factor in different geographic areas.

Omicron was more mild compared to Delta (and probably some of the earlier strains too), but wasn’t necessarily mild as a whole.

Was this claimed in that video you linked for me?  If so I didn't reach it.

Recall that I asserted the original was in the bivalent solely to ease approvals, based on the expert who told me.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Was this claimed in that video you linked for me?  If so I didn't reach it.

Recall that I asserted the original was in the bivalent solely to ease approvals, based on the expert who told me.

Yes.  3:10

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yes.  3:10

Hmm, then I did watch that far.  I'll try to find it again when I get home later.

Omicron was prevalent by November 2021.  Sorry, Slo-Nuts, the original vaccines don't do jack shiot against Omicron, if they ever did anything.  This was widely known at the time Omicron was spreading quickly worldwide (which puts to rest the additional lie that vaccines stop the spread of covid and especially those vaccines against Omicron).  I think even Mr. Bourla admitted that on tape.  Don't try to revise history, Slo Nuts.