Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

10 minutes ago, nobody said:

We're only allowed to jump to conclusions when the conclusion is take the covid shot.

What conclusions did I jump to?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What conclusions did I jump to?

Man, centrists can't seem to understand anything that doesn't lead directly to the conclusion they want.  It must be a hard life not being able to deduce anything.

• Thanks 1

Just now, nobody said:

Man, centrists can't seem to understand anything that doesn't lead directly to the conclusion they want.  It must be a hard life not being able to deduce anything.

Huh?  I don’t think I really jumped to conclusions in this thread.  If you’re referring to things like the CDC recommending everyone take the bivalent booster based on 8 mice, yes I agree that is jumping to conclusions.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

Maybe you'll get it someday.

I’m just trying to figure out if you’re talking about me or the CDC.  I’ve disagreed with plenty that the CDC has done which could be considered jumping to conclusions 

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’m just trying to figure out if you’re talking about me or the CDC.  I’ve disagreed with plenty that the CDC has done which could be considered jumping to conclusions 

Yeah, it's a really complex post.

• Haha 1

On 10/28/2022 at 5:27 PM, Strike said:

If Tim  Hack were a medical examiner in Ukraine his reports would read something like "Yes, 23 year old Olga's body was found under the rubble of a building hit with a Russian suicide drone but, after careful examination, I rule her official cause of death to be Covid." 

Hmm, maybe Biden thinks Ukraine is our 55th state.

🤣🤣🤣 The idiot got covid AGAIN, she had it 10 days ago too, despite 5 jabs.  Well deserved. As a refresher, this is the same idiot who said if you get the jab, you won't get covid.

• Like 1

No, I'm good, fock these people. There will be no forgiveness, these people were horrible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Never forget or forgive what the left did to children during this. Most notably the teachers unions. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Mike Zimmer's 38 year old son. Just drops dead. I'll hold out blaming the jab until the autopsy is completed that may show fentanyl. Of course, they usually never perform an autopsy when they already know the cause.

39 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Mike Zimmer's 38 year old son. Just drops dead. I'll hold out blaming the jab until the autopsy is completed that may show fentanyl. Of course, they usually never perform an autopsy when they already know the cause.

That's sads news.

• Thanks 1

Weird that righties are still talking about people getting Covid after being vaccinated as some kind of gotcha.  It’s been admitted for about a year that the vaccine has limited effectiveness against Omicron.  I guess you could make fun of people getting the bivalent booster but even that I don’t believe had any actual data on effectiveness, just “antibody titers”

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Yeah, catturd2 is seeing the jab deaths piling up as is Jack Posobiec, Tim Pool, Berenson, and many other "influencers", if that is what they are called, that had to keep quiet while twitter was run by nazis. Now that the nazis have been eliminated by Musk, they can all question the jabs openly without getting banned or even have a fake disclaimer put on their tweet.

9 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Yeah, catturd2 is seeing the jab deaths piling up as is Jack Posobiec, Tim Pool, Berenson, and many other "influencers", if that is what they are called, that had to keep quiet while twitter was run by nazis. Now that the nazis have been eliminated by Musk, they can all question the jabs openly without getting banned or even have a fake disclaimer put on their tweet.

Berenson being back on twitter has nothing to do with Musk

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Berenson being back on twitter has nothing to do with Musk

Never said it did, jackoff lips.

• Like 1

I'm no expert on the vax, but is it possible to have too much of it such that the test thinks you have Covid?  A false positive, that is?  :dunno: 

18 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I'm no expert on the vax, but is it possible to have too much of it such that the test thinks you have Covid?  A false positive, that is?  :dunno: 

Well the tests are completely useless, like I said a year or so ago, so yes. Latest peer reviewed study.

https://popularrationalism.substack.com/p/peer-reviewed-study-confirms-fatal

🤣🤣 Yeah, we are the ones that are dying. 🤣 How'd that work out for you, loser? Boosted her dumb ass right into a heart attack and a coffin, where she deserved to be.

Just now, Reality said:

Yeah, they told us very early on the tests were garbage. No surprise.

ShoTard defended them the whole time. But then he's a complete idiot.

20 hours ago, jerryskids said:

No it just kills your immune system!!!

Now they are going to fast track a RSV vaccine.  

Another vaccine to take for a health issue caused by overreaction to another health issue.

🤣

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Now they are going to fast track a RSV vaccine.  

Another vaccine to take for a health issue caused by overreaction to another health issue.

🤣

dummy, the RSV vaccine has been researched since the 60s.

Also RSV was not caused by covid.

Fock man, stick to posting about your greased up pig wife for fock's sake.

See this is the problem, all these idiots are now antivax.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

No it just kills your immune system!!!

It was an honest question.  :dunno: 

7 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

No jerry, the covid vaccine will not cause you to test positive for the virus.

It also won't prevent you from testing positive for the virus.  This vaccine has no bearing on whether you get covid or not people.

16 minutes ago, nobody said:

It also won't prevent you from testing positive for the virus.  This vaccine has no bearing on whether you get covid or not people.

You're calling it a vaccine now?

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Pooper McGavin!

Isolating kids during Covid caused the RSV epidemic we are currently having.  Dummy.

My wife is bikini model HOT.  Don't be a hater because you had a bunch of snot nosed kids with some fatty.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

No jerry, the covid vaccine will not cause you to test positive for the virus.

Why not?  I suspect that traditional vaccines may cause you to test positive for the disease for some period of time, since they provide a small/diluted/inert amount of the disease to generate antibody development.  I know mRNA works differently, but I haven't thought through or researched it in this context.  If you have or you know of links to others who have, I'd appreciate them.  :cheers: 

Hey everyone we've been trying to get a RSV vaccine since the 1960s, unsuccessfully, but now we've seen what we could do with the Covid let's just go ahead and green light Moderna and Pfizer to do the same thing with RSV!  Good idea!

Just now, Horseman said:

Hey everyone we've been trying to get a RSV vaccine since the 1960s, unsuccessfully, but now we've seen what we could do with the Covid let's just go ahead and green light Moderna and Pfizer to do the same thing with RSV!  Good idea!

I encourage those that fell for the pfizer/moderna failed jab juices to be 1st to inject yourselves with this garbage. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Well some of us are anti-useless sh1t that never worked to begin with. You call that antivax. I call it "we have way higher IQ's than you".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Why not?  I suspect that traditional vaccines may cause you to test positive for the disease for some period of time, since they provide a small/diluted/inert amount of the disease to generate antibody development.  I know mRNA works differently, but I haven't thought through or researched it in this context.  If you have or you know of links to others who have, I'd appreciate them.  :cheers: 

"It would be absolutely impossible" to test positive because you got the vaccine, says Jeremy Kamil, a virologist at Louisiana State University Health Shreveport.

This is because the tests are "testing for something not in the vaccine," says Dr. Seth Cohen, an infectious disease physician and medical director of Infection Prevention & Control at the University of Washington Medical Center.

The vaccine and the tests are based upon different parts of the COVID virus. "All the vaccines in the United States use the spike genetic material," says Kamil. "All of the home tests detect something called nucleocapsid," a protein not found in the vaccine.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2022/10/04/1126542224/coronavirus-booster-faq-can-it-cause-a-positive-test-when-should-you-get-it

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Well some of us are anti-useless sh1t that never worked to begin with. You call that antivax. I call it "we have way higher IQ's than you".

Fine with me if you never want another vaccine again, or any medication for that matter.

• Thanks 1