Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Since we are talking lies. Lets examine the 2 biggest lies and why no one should trust what this govt says. Doing so was a deadly mistake for many.

1. Safe & effective lie - Not safe, quite dangerous and totally useless yet fauci, biden (he's a moron), walensky, etc all lied about it. fauci tailored his lie so it was not as blatant (he is able to say 'what I said was', he knew what he was doing) but walensky came right out and said 'you won't get covid it you take the jab & you won't spread covid if you take the jab'. So that is either lying o total incompetence.

2. Total # of deaths via covid. A complete lie as Dr birx & also one of her lackeys are on video stating that they counted EVERY death as dead BY covid, if they had covid. Accident, gunshot, fell off building, etc. It was all a fear campaign that the weak minded fell for. It was to see how easy it was to make people do what you tell them.  Once they realized what a disaster their jab juice was going to be ass far as ineffective and damaging to humans, they ramped up with mandates. Tards like ShoTard are still falling for it.

These lies were early on yet real retards to this day still pimp the juice. 

Owned again, ShoTard. Get your booster, pusscake.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

Since we are talking lies. Lets examine the 2 biggest lies and why no one should trust what this govt says. Doing so was a deadly mistake for many.

1. Safe & effective lie - Not safe, quite dangerous and totally useless yet fauci, biden (he's a moron), walensky, etc all lied about it. fauci tailored his lie so it was not as blatant (he is able to say 'what I said was', he knew what he was doing) but walensky came right out and said 'you won't get covid it you take the jab & you won't spread covid if you take the jab'. So that is either lying o total incompetence.

2. Total # of deaths via covid. A complete lie as Dr birx & also one of her lackeys are on video stating that they counted EVERY death as dead BY covid, if they had covid. Accident, gunshot, fell off building, etc. It was all a fear campaign that the weak minded fell for. It was to see how easy it was to make people do what you tell them.  Once they realized what a disaster their jab juice was going to be ass far as ineffective and damaging to humans, they ramped up with mandates. Tards like ShoTard are still falling for it.

These lies were early on yet real retards to this day still pimp the juice. 

Owned again, ShoTard. Get your booster, pusscake.

The vax is safe overall, although I do agree we could have done a better job with discussing the risks of myocarditis (really the main danger from the vax) and not pushing it (particularly multiple shots) on young people (young meaning like less than 25).   Yes some people said some stupid things about “you won’t get Covid” but that was not the majority of the messaging.  And pre-Omicron it actually was pretty effective against infection and has been effective against death the whole time.

We’ve been over the Birx thing 1,000 times idiot.   We tracked both “with Covid” (what Birx was talking about and what was usually reported in the media) deaths, and deaths where it was the underlying cause. 90% of “with Covid” deaths had it as the underlying cause.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The vax is safe overall, although I do agree we could have done a better job with discussing the risks of myocarditis (really the main danger from the vax) and not pushing it (particularly multiple shots) on young people (young meaning like less than 25).   Yes some people said some stupid things about “you won’t get Covid” but that was not the majority of the messaging.  And pre-Omicron it actually was pretty effective against infection and has been effective against death the whole time.

We’ve been over the Birx thing 1,000 times idiot.   We tracked both “with Covid” (what Birx was talking about and what was usually reported in the media) deaths, and deaths where it was the underlying cause. 90% of “with Covid” deaths had it as the underlying cause.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Some people?  Like if I say it who gives a sh*t.  But our President said it.  That's a little more significant than "some people."  But I understand why you want to downplay it.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Some people?  Like if I say it who gives a sh*t.  But our President said it.  That's a little more significant than "some people."  But I understand why you want to downplay it.

Well our President has said a lot of stupid sh1t in various topics, so…

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Well our President has said a lot of stupid sh1t in various topics, so…

Sure, and if he wasn't President it'd just be crazy grandpa talking.  But when the President says something it carries a hell of a lot more weight.  Yet, you just minimize it as "some people."   And you wonder why everyone here just laughs at your posts.

Just now, Strike said:

Sure, and if he wasn't President it'd just be crazy grandpa talking.  But when the President says something it carries a hell of a lot more weight.  Yet, you just minimize it as "some people."   And you wonder why everyone here just laughs at your posts.

I guess we should all believe there are 54 states too since the President said it?  I wish he wasn’t President…

1 hour ago, Strike said:

"Some people said something" 

Hmmmm....  Sounds familiar.  Where have I heard that line of thinking before? 🤔

19 hours ago, Reality said:

They exist, we know a few.

I think he was stating his preference on HOW to get infected. 🍆

On 10/26/2022 at 1:00 PM, lod001 said:

100% that it does not. The NY Supreme Court also agrees now that it does not. More and more people are finally questionign the garbage. It also does not stop you from spreading it.

Just to be clear, they stated that mandates are illegal. “Being vaccinated does not prevent an individual from contracting or transmitting Covid-19.”  So if it doesn't stop you from getting it, it is impossible to give you any immunity, since stopping you from getting it = immunity.

Hey, sho-Tard. Yeah, Casual Observer is correct based on your refusal to admit how wrong you've been the whole time. That is the Sho-Tard m.o. No way the planet can have 2 idiots of that magnitude on it. The odds would be in the quadzillions.

The question was..."does covid infection affect future immunity?"  I posted an NIH study that those previously infected with sars-cov-1 showed immune response to sars-cov-2 17 years later.  Your response "100% that it does not," seems to be regarding the jab, not having survived covid.  I don't think we are on the same page.  That aside, I appreciate you continuing to hammer the fact that the untested jabs are useless.

On 10/25/2022 at 6:21 PM, TimHauck said:

Agree, but as you can still get reinfected multiple times, it’s similar to the vaccines

“The vast majority had 10+ comorbidities” is a straight up lie.  I believe this is what you’re referring to as you quoted this article previously - https://www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2021/pdf/21_0123.pdf

25% had 10+ comorbidities.

The most common comorbidities are things that 40%+ of Americans have such as obesity, high blood pressure or high cholesterol or anxiety.

Edit:  also your 753 number (well really 740) is not among all Covid deaths, that was just from the study which included a total of 80k deaths.

I posted the link to the CDC in the way-back time in this thread.  I'm not searching it out.  The 10+ co-morbidities category was in their chart.  I would have no reason to just make it up.

The number of people who died with 0 co-morbidities was statistically close to zero.  

All water under the bridge at this point.  No person of sound mind would subject themselves to the mRna jabs at this point. 

9 minutes ago, BudBro said:

The question was..."does covid infection affect future immunity?"  I posted an NIH study that those previously infected with sars-cov-1 showed immune response to sars-cov-2 17 years later.  Your response "100% that it does not," seems to be regarding the jab, not having survived covid.  I don't think we are on the same page.  That aside, I appreciate you continuing to hammer the fact that the untested jabs are useless.

Read your post wrong. Correct, I was referring to the useless jab as it provide no immunity whatsoever.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2022 at 8:37 AM, TimHauck said:

"The vax (it's not a vaccine, so please stop referring to it as such) is safe overall, except for a bunch of unsafe stuff and it doesn't keep anyone from getting covid."  Can you even hear it? 

1 minute ago, BudBro said:

"The vax (it's not a vaccine, so please stop referring to it as such) is safe overall, except for a bunch of unsafe stuff and it doesn't keep anyone from getting covid."  Can you even hear it? 

👍 If ShoTard even believed the sh1t he's shoveling, he would go get the mouse tested booster. He's just arguing to argue now which is of course the #1 giveaway that he's ShoTard. There is nothing, ZERO, that points to the garbage doing any good. Yet, he's not part of the 7% that took the mouse tested booster.

Even after they changed the definition of 'vaccine' the garbage couldn't pass the new definition. 

15 minutes ago, BudBro said:

I posted the link to the CDC in the way-back time in this thread.  I'm not searching it out.  The 10+ co-morbidities category was in their chart.  I would have no reason to just make it up.

The number of people who died with 0 co-morbidities was statistically close to zero.  

All water under the bridge at this point.  No person of sound mind would subject themselves to the mRna jabs at this point. 

Yeah I saw your earlier post.  What I linked was the link you shared.  25% had 10+ conditions. You lied, admit it.

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

👍 If ShoTard even believed the sh1t he's shoveling, he would go get the mouse tested booster. He's just arguing to argue now which is of course the #1 giveaway that he's ShoTard. There is nothing, ZERO, that points to the garbage doing any good.

Except for the unvaccinated dying at higher rates in pretty much every country on earth…

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Except for the unvaccinated dying at higher rates in pretty much every country on earth…

If you believed that BS, ShoTard, you would go get the mouse booster.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, lod001 said:

If you believed that BS, ShoTard, you would go get the mouse booster.

It’s a fact, so…

Edit: Believe it or not, saying that the first 2 shots are extremely effective, and saying that a 5th one probably doesn’t make much difference, do not contradict each other…

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Faucci kinda reminds me of Ira Casson. Another liar who proclaim himself as a man of science, working with data as he forcefully opposed the presence of CTE in NFL players....yeah, the parallels are remarkable. 

Desantis handled Covid properly, among everything else, good to see him rewarded for it.

Fockin disgusting worm. This POS needs punched in the face and put in a permanent coma.

On 11/3/2022 at 6:36 AM, TimHauck said:

Oh, so you admit staying home resulted in at worst a delay in Covid infections?

No, I did not say that. Here is an update on the influenza cases in California. I hope you got your flu shot.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/california-hospitals-using-overflow-tents-rising-number-flu-patients

California hospitals using overflow tents for rising number of flu patients

Health care professionals unsure if season is peaking early or will be sustained through winter

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

No, I did not say that.

Yes you did liar.

On 11/2/2022 at 9:38 PM, Baker Boy said:

It is because of the lockdown. People’s immune systems have been compromised because of a lack of exposure to germs etc.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Yes you did liar.

Calling everyone a liar doesn't really help your lies become true. :dunno:

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

conspiracy theorists

lol I had to double check to make sure that video was actually posted today and not like a year ago.

We knew myocarditis was a risk from the vax since April 2021.  Here is a link from August 2021 (in the NBC news article he read where he is suggesting they are "just starting to research it") saying Pfizer was required to do a study on myocarditis - https://www.fda.gov/media/151710/download

As in the example from the article, the overwhelming majority of cases occurred within 2 weeks of getting the vaccine (I also don't get why it took him like 10 minutes to read a sentence saying a booster dose had higher risk for myocarditis than the first dose, but not the second - it wasn't that hard to understand but at one point he incorrectly states "with each dose they found an increased risk of myocarditis").  So it is not based on any data to suggest the vaccine is causing "sudden deaths" a year or more after the vaccine.

Assuming you listened to the whole video, then you would have also have heard him say things like  "I do believe the side effects are low" and "the sudden deaths could be from covid"

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

lol I had to double check to make sure that video was actually posted today and not like a year ago.

We knew myocarditis was a risk from the vax since April 2021.  Here is a link from August 2021 (in the NBC news article he read where he is suggesting they are "just starting to research it") saying Pfizer was required to do a study on myocarditis - https://www.fda.gov/media/151710/download

As in the example from the article, the overwhelming majority of cases occurred within 2 weeks of getting the vaccine (I also don't get why it took him like 10 minutes to read a sentence saying a booster dose had higher risk for myocarditis than the first dose, but not the second - it wasn't that hard to understand but at one point he incorrectly states "with each dose they found an increased risk of myocarditis").  So it is not based on any data to suggest the vaccine is causing "sudden deaths" a year or more after the vaccine.

Assuming you listened to the whole video, then you would have also have heard him say things like  "I do believe the side effects are low" and "the sudden deaths could be from covid"

lololololololol

Why is it that Trump supporters, election deniers, and anti-vaxxers are almost always the same people?

Cause they dumb...lmfao

43 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

youre right we knew, I watch every video I post

point is they are finally doing proper research

41 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

lololololololol

Why is it that Trump supporters, election deniers, and anti-vaxxers are almost always the same people?

Cause they dumb...lmfao

or you can just realize that they changed the definition of a vaccine, and pushed out an untested program that gives zero benefit for kids and healthy people

I am glad you support the Trump "vaccine" though

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

youre right we knew, I watch every video I post

point is they are finally doing proper research

no, like I posted they said they would do proper research not long after the link was discovered in 2021

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

or you can just realize that they changed the definition of a vaccine, and pushed out an untested program that gives zero benefit for kids and healthy people

Or you can just realize that viruses mutate and what worked bigly well against the initial strain didn't work as well preventing infection in subsequent strains.  But it still worked very well preventing folks from getting really sick and dying.

And yea, I was never for kids getting vaxxed.  They were never at risk.