Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Even if the injections were 100% effective, they were useless for those of us who aren't fatfukks.

.002 percent chance I'll die from the Chinabug? I'll take my chances.

20 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Even if the injections were 100% effective, they were useless for those of us who aren't fatfukks.

.002 percent chance I'll die from the Chinabug? I'll take my chances.

Fake news.  Age is a much greater risk than obesity 

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden said if we took the shots we wouldn’t get Covid. 

Biden is a senile old fool that was 100% wrong when he said that.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

How about them Giants! 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

How about them Giants! 

Not sure if you watched the game, but on the last defensive series, I said to my son, "Watch this, Kayvon strip sack fumble happens now", and it happened.  I had this feeling it was gonna happen, he'd gotten close all game, and big pressure moment I knew he would step up.  That's why we drafted him.  Turned the outside lights blue, as I've done after every win this year.

6 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Not sure if you watched the game, but on the last defensive series, I said to my son, "Watch this, Kayvon strip sack fumble happens now", and it happened.  I had this feeling it was gonna happen, he'd gotten close all game, and big pressure moment I knew he would step up.  That's why we drafted him.  Turned the outside lights blue, as I've done after every win this year.

Nice.  I told my buddy a few weeks ago that he’s Reggie Jackson. Exactly what the team needed and makes the big play.  

15 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

This is true, but knowing what we know about the flu and vaccines we should have known better. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

This is true, but knowing what we know about the flu and vaccines we should have known better. 

And what we know about coronaviruses in general.

I've heard scientists say they did know better, but the vaccine became political.

14 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

And what we know about coronaviruses in general.

I've heard scientists say they did know better, but the vaccine became political.

Yep. What hasn’t become political these days? Anything to keep us fighting amongst ourselves and not fighting against them.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Yep. What hasn’t become political these days? Anything to keep us fighting amongst ourselves and not fighting against them.

Exactly.  At least someone gets it.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Exactly.  At least someone gets it.

Not crapman. He’s busy doling out the sad face emojis. 

A 17-year-old boy died Friday night after collapsing during a rehearsal for a show choir event at Naperville North High School. Daniel Moshi died "suddenly" Friday evening at Naperville North HS... - NBC Chicago, Daily Herald

Guess what he was doing when he dropped dead. He and the rest were just sitting there and he dropped dead. Happens all the time in high school.....now.

https://www.dailyherald.com/news/20221017/coroner-investigating-teens-death-at-all-state-choral-event-in-naperville

She said Daniel and the others were seated during a rehearsal when he collapsed. 

26 minutes ago, lod001 said:

A 17-year-old boy died Friday night after collapsing during a rehearsal for a show choir event at Naperville North High School. Daniel Moshi died "suddenly" Friday evening at Naperville North HS... - NBC Chicago, Daily Herald

Guess what he was doing when he dropped dead. He and the rest were just sitting there and he dropped dead. Happens all the time in high school.....now.

https://www.dailyherald.com/news/20221017/coroner-investigating-teens-death-at-all-state-choral-event-in-naperville

She said Daniel and the others were seated during a rehearsal when he collapsed. 

I heard he had the voice of an angel. 

The comedy duo of McGavin and Maid. We’ll be here all week! Don’t forget to tip your server! :cheers: 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:
  • Vaccine candidate was found to be more than 90% effective in preventing COVID-19 in participants without evidence of prior SARS-CoV-2 infection in the first interim efficacy analysis

sorry bud.

Nice quote liar. Continuing a trend of no links today to support your lies.

19 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

The comedy duo of McGavin and Maid. We’ll be here all week! Don’t forget to tip your server! :cheers: 

Awesome! You only need 1 more stooge to complete the team. :thumbsup:

Here’s a detailed look at the politicization of the CDC by the Trump administration:

Trump administration vs the CDC

Trump appointees oversaw a concerted effort to restrict immigration at the U.S.-Mexico border during the pandemic, change scientific reports and muzzle top officials at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, according to emails, text messages and interviews gathered by a congressional panel probing the pandemic response.

Former CDC director Robert Redfield, former top deputy Anne Schuchat and others described how the Trump White House and its allies repeatedly “bullied” staff, tried to rewrite their publications and threatened their jobs in an attempt to align the CDC with the more optimistic view of the pandemic espoused by Donald Trump, the House select subcommittee on the coronavirus crisis concluded in a reportreleased Monday.

Several public health officials detailed a months-long campaign against Schuchat sparked by Trump appointees’ belief that her grimassessments of the pandemic reflected poorly on the president, leading Schuchat, a 32-year CDC veteran, to openly wonder if she would be fired in the summer of 2020, her colleagues told the panel.

Unsurprisingly, title 42 (kicking out immigrants) had no scientific basis, and was proposed by 21st-century Nazi Stephen Miller:

“If we constantly are finger-pointing and blaming somebody else for things, we lose the fact that the real enemy here was the virus,” Cetron said in a May 2022 interview included in the report, adding that political infighting contributed to a subpar pandemic response. Cetron also criticized a federal order, Title 42, which used the pandemic as a public health reason to bar people from entering the United States at its borders with Canada and Mexico, as an example of a poorly constructed policy on which CDC experts were overruled.

The order was “handed to us,” Cetron told the panel, saying that then-White House adviser Stephen Miller was among the officials who discussed the immigration restrictions. Other emails and media reportshave linked Miller to the order’s creation.

While Cetron said he and his team opposed the order, arguing that it lacked a scientific basis because the coronavirus was already widely spreading in the United States and could lead to harm for asylum seekers, Redfield signed Title 42 in March 2020. The Trump administration characterized the measure, which allows the government to immediately send asylum seekers back to their home countries, as a way to prevent the spread of infection inside detention cells, border stations and other crowded settings. Hundreds of thousands of migrants have since been turned away at the U.S.-Mexico border. The measure remains in place under the Biden administration, after a district court judge in May blocked the administration’s plan to lift the order.

“Respectfully, I think the vax killed 25-44 year olds in Florida (even though it was exactly during the Delta wave and other states didn’t see the same spike),” lol

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

“Respectfully, I think the vax killed 25-44 year olds in Florida (even though it was exactly during the Delta wave and other states didn’t see the same spike),” lol

Cool. The fake vaccine killed people. But we already knew this. 

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

Cool. The fake vaccine killed people. But we already knew this. 

If it did, that chart isn’t evidence of it 

11 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Why didn't Biden take covid seriously? 

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:. Passing on lies.  The CDC and Pfizer admitted they never ran transmission tests.  Ask botcuck. Or read 20 pages back.

Lol.  The trials showed it prevented people from getting Covid.  What it didn’t test for was if it reduced the chances of spreading it to someone else if you did get it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:. Passing on lies.  The CDC and Pfizer admitted they never ran transmission tests.  Ask botcuck. Or read 20 pages back.

So let me get this straight, you're claiming that the data from the clinical trial was fraudulent?  It never prevented infection?  That's your claim?  And what evidence do you have to back it up?

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Heard about this.  Sounds like gain of function research, in the US, by a group funded by NIAID, but NIAID is attempting to say "well they didn't say they would do exactly THAT!"

But it has become apparent that the research team did not clear the work with the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, which was one of the funders of the project. The agency indicated it is going to be looking for some answers as to why it first learned of the work through media reports.

Emily Erbelding, director of NIAID’s division of microbiology and infectious diseases, said the BU team’s original grant applications did not specify that the scientists wanted to do this precise work. Nor did the group make clear that it was doing experiments that might involve enhancing a pathogen of pandemic potential in the progress reports it provided to NIAID.

Since NIAID is involved, I anticipate roughly 0.0% investigation into how much they really knew.  :( 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Heard about this.  Sounds like gain of function research, in the US, by a group funded by NIAID, but NIAID is attempting to say "well they didn't say they would do exactly THAT!"

Since NIAID is involved, I anticipate roughly 0.0% investigation into how much they really knew.  :( 

I wonder if Tim will be by soon to defend this, and tell us how gain of function research doesn't happen cause his dad Fauci said so

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I wonder if Tim will be by soon to defend this, and tell us how gain of function research doesn't happen cause his dad Fauci said so

You could argue whether this type of research should be done at all, but it’s only “gain of function” if it is made more dangerous.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

You could argue whether this type of research should be done at all, but it’s only “gain of function” if it is made more dangerous.

How did Covid 19 fare against the previous SARs? :lol: 

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

They combined the more contagious Omicron spike protein with the more virulent Wuhan (original) virus.  They claim that's not more dangerous, cuz, science.

In the paper Saeed and colleagues reported on research they conducted that involved creating a hybrid or chimeric virus — in which the spike protein of an Omicron version of SARS-2 was fused to a virus of the Wuhan strain, the original version that emerged from China in 2020.

On a side note, does anyone remember when Trump was a racist for calling it the China virus?  Apparently calling it Wuhan is fine, cuz, OMB.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

They combined the more contagious Omicron spike protein with the more virulent Wuhan (original) virus.  They claim that's not more dangerous, cuz, science.

On a side note, does anyone remember when Trump was a racist for calling it the China virus?  Apparently calling it Wuhan is fine, cuz, OMB.  :thumbsup: 

OK then I agree that should be considered gain of function.

Eh, they usually call it the Wuhan “strain,” which for one is more specific, and also I think is different than calling the whole entire thing the “Chinavirus.”  But I know some also called out that most people didn’t think “Spanish Flu” was racist either