Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

9 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

I am not surprised that a pedophile doesn't show sympathy for people.

Yup. I like how you tell him your wife lost her job over this bullshit and he just keeps on with his nonsense.  I don’t think he has a job so it makes sense. 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. I like how you tell him your wife lost her job over this bullshit and he just keeps on with his nonsense.  I don’t think he has a job so it makes sense. 

I have a feeling someone that worked at Cornell for 25 years is probably doing OK for themselves 

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I have a feeling someone that worked at Cornell for 25 years is probably doing OK for themselves 

So that makes it okay to be extorted into an unneeded, irreversible medical procedure? What about the unfortunate people who weren't financially stable enough to withstand the attack?

You really are a piece of schit, and I hope that your daughter is keeping a diary of your debauchery. She deserves justice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

So that makes it okay to be extorted into an unneeded, irreversible medical procedure? What about the unfortunate people who weren't financially stable enough to withstand the attack?

You really are a piece of schit, and I hope that your daughter is keeping a diary of your debauchery. She deserves justice.

I don’t have a daughter.  

And again, I didn’t agree with the mandates.  But sorry for not protesting outside the Cornell University President’s house I guess

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don’t have a daughter.  

And again, I didn’t agree with the mandates.  But sorry for not protesting outside the Cornell University President’s house I guess

Then why didn’t you just say that instead of your asinine comment about his wife doing ok because she works at Cornell? You’re such a dik. 

Everyone at Cornell makes bank.  No janitors or food service workers there. Hack is a complete moron with zero life experiences.  Guarantee he never had to sweat out a bill once in his life. They’re all the same. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Everyone at Cornell makes bank.  No janitors or food service workers there. Hack is a complete moron with zero life experiences.  Guarantee he never had to sweat out a bill once in his life. They’re all the same. 

I doubt there are many food service workers at Cornell with 25 years on the job.  I actually work in the food industry, and I would bet that most/all of them aren’t even employees of Cornell but rather the foodservice company.  Why don’t we ask @lickin_starfish what type of role his wife had.  He basically said they were financially stable enough to “withstand the attack”

Just now, TimHauck said:

I doubt there are many food service workers at Cornell with 25 years on the job.  I actually work in the food industry, and I would bet that most/all of them aren’t even employees of Cornell but rather the foodservice company.  Why don’t we ask @lickin_starfish what type of role his wife had.  He basically said they were financially stable enough to “withstand the attack”

You still don’t get it shithead. So indicative of what constitutes the Democratic Party now. Bring back the corrupt labor leaders. We were better off with them than these cucks. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then why didn’t you just say that instead of your asinine comment about his wife doing ok because she works at Cornell? You’re such a dik. 

That I didn’t agree with the mandates was the first thing I said…

Honestly the worst mandates are colleges that require boosters for students.  Employers requiring 2 shots for adult employees is nothing compared to that 

Just now, TimHauck said:

That I didn’t agree with the mandates was the first thing I said…

Honestly the worst mandates are colleges that require boosters for students.  Employers requiring 2 shots for adult employees is nothing compared to that 

I said JUST say that. Why can’t you read properly? 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You still don’t get it shithead. So indicative of what constitutes the Democratic Party now. Bring back the corrupt labor leaders. We were better off with them than these cucks. 

Like @lickin_starfish pretending he cares about the other people that were fired when he really only cares about his wife? I doubt he’d be making so many posts on the subject if his wife wasn’t fired.

He should look into Penn State, their wrestling team hasn’t had an issue bringing in 3 different anticovidvaxers from other schools (1 college wrestler, 1 coach and 1 post-college wrestler, 2 of which came from Cornell).

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

That's a bold assumption that I don't care about others. Don't project your schitty views onto me.

I do care about others.  It’s precisely why I wish that more people would have taken Covid seriously and later gotten vaccinated.  I don’t think they should be forced to take it, but I wish they wanted to take it to give themselves less chance of dying

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I do care about others.  It’s precisely why I wish that more people would have taken Covid seriously and later gotten vaccinated.  I don’t think they should be forced to take it, but I wish they wanted to take it to give themselves less chance of dying

Less than .002%?

The benefits didn't outweigh the risks for my wife and me. That's why we chose not to take part in the experiment.

We finally caught coovids this year, and it wasn't even as bad as any flu we've had.

21 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Less than .002%?

The benefits didn't outweigh the risks for my wife and me. That's why we chose not to take part in the experiment.

We finally caught coovids this year, and it wasn't even as bad as any flu we've had.

Omicron is probably less deadly.  But for the earlier strains, your estimate is off by a factor of about 100 (unless she’s under 19)

23 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Less than .002%?

How long are you gonna keep crying about this?

37 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The flu shot is a vaccine you retarded dumb fock ass hole

36 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

How long are you gonna keep crying about this?

Now alll you have to do is answer yourself.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

4600 posts in 3.5 months….

Another liberal following me around looking for my attention. I acknowledge your existense. Does that make you feel better peanut? Have a great covid obsessed day. :thumbsup:

56 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

vac·cine
[vakˈsēn]

NOUN
  1. a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease:
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Rage! 

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:
vac·cine
[vakˈsēn]

NOUN
  1. a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease:

So infection doesn’t provide immunity either then, right?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

So infection doesn’t provide immunity either then, right?

It's not a vaccine. It's a dangerous flu medication.

32 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Youre are so focking stupid :lol:

You don't know what the word "immunity" means and you call others stupid. 

I see why everyone is making fun of you. 

• Thanks 1

Fauci says he had  nothing to do with keeping schools closed. What a weasel. 

18 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I know exactly what immunity, influenza, and vaccine means.  Thats why I'm laughing at you.

19 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Does Covid infection provide future immunity?

19 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-director-rochelle-walensky-tests-positive-covid-19-month-getting-updated-booster-shot

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky tests positive for COVID-19 month after getting updated booster shot

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky received bivalent omicron booster last month

7 minutes ago, craftsman said:

:lol:

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky tests positive for COVID-19 month after getting updated booster shot

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky received bivalent omicron booster last month

"Consistent with CDC guidelines, she is isolating at home and will participate in her planned meetings virtually. CDC senior staff and close contacts have been informed of her positive test and are taking appropriate action to monitor their health," the CDC said in an emailed statement.

Apparently, masks are literally a religious symbol:

Masks as a moral symbol: Masks reduce wearers’ deviant behavior in China during COVID-19

Edited by Timothy Wilson, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA; received June 28, 2022; accepted August 7, 2022
October 4, 2022
119 (41) e2211144119

Significance

Due to COVID-19, mask wearing has become a global phenomenon and a widespread topic of discussion. How do masks influence wearers’ behavior in everyday life? We examine the effect of masks on wearers’ deviant behavior in China, where mask wearing is mostly a public-health issue rather than a political issue. Across 10 studies using mixed methods and different measures of deviant behavior, we provide evidence that masks are a moral symbol in China that reduces wearers’ deviant behavior by heightening their moral awareness. Our research is among the first to uncover the psychological and behavioral consequences of mask wearing beyond its health benefits.

Abstract

Since the outbreak of COVID-19, mask wearing has become a global phenomenon. How do masks influence wearers’ behavior in everyday life? We examine the effect of masks on wearers’ deviant behavior in China, where mask wearing is mostly a public-health issue rather than a political issue. Drawing on behavioral ethics research, we test two competing hypotheses: (a) masks disinhibit wearers’ deviant behavior by increasing their sense of anonymity and (b) masks are a moral symbol that reduces wearers’ deviant behavior by heightening their moral awareness. The latter hypothesis was consistently supported by 10 studies (including direct replications) using mixed methods (e.g., traffic camera recording analysis, observational field studies, experiments, and natural field experiment) and different measures of deviant behavior (e.g., running a red light, bike parking in no-parking zones, cheating for money, and deviant behavior in the library). Our research (n = 68,243) is among the first to uncover the psychological and behavioral consequences of mask wearing beyond its health benefits.

https://www.pnas.org/doi/full/10.1073/pnas.2211144119

:dunno: