supermike80

They FINALLY got Him!

Trump is lying to the American people and telling them he likes where the stock market is right now and that we have nothing to worry about with the Coronavirus. I'm just waiting to hear him say that he checked and all Coronavirus germs are registered Democrats.  It's really a shame that the citizens of this country can't rely on the president to keep us informed on a potential deadly pandemic.  Any other president would have started a task force and named a czar 6 weeks ago.  Our president wants to lie to us and keep us uninformed and m,eanwhile we have Geeks buying food in bulk and preparing for quarantine. It's a shame those Geeks have to look elsewhere to know how serious this is. 

Usually, Trump's lies are greeted with an eyeroll and a laugh. That's just who he is. hahaha.   Problem is, he is so far in over his head that he has no clue how to actually lead when times get tough. He's always in campaign mode. It's a shame we can't appoint Obama as co-President just for a couple months so we have an actual leader in difficult times. He started a task force as soon as the Ebola virus hit the news. Obama took the world leadership role back then and Trump would be smart to use him as an adviser. But he's too busy Tweeting about Brad Pitt and thinking he's a victim because the virus is making the stock market go down. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump is lying to the American people and telling them he likes where the stock market is right now and that we have nothing to worry about with the Coronavirus. I'm just waiting to hear him say that he checked and all Coronavirus germs are registered Democrats.  It's really a shame that the citizens of this country can't rely on the president to keep us informed on a potential deadly pandemic.  Any other president would have started a task force and named a czar 6 weeks ago.  Our president wants to lie to us and keep us uninformed and m,eanwhile we have Geeks buying food in bulk and preparing for quarantine. It's a shame those Geeks have to look elsewhere to know how serious this is. 

Usually, Trump's lies are greeted with an eyeroll and a laugh. That's just who he is. hahaha.   Problem is, he is so far in over his head that he has no clue how to actually lead when times get tough. He's always in campaign mode. It's a shame we can't appoint Obama as co-President just for a couple months so we have an actual leader in difficult times. He started a task force as soon as the Ebola virus hit the news. Obama took the world leadership role back then and Trump would be smart to use him as an adviser. But he's too busy Tweeting about Brad Pitt and thinking he's a victim because the virus is making the stock market go down. 

Wow and I thought Recliner Pilot  was delusional about Obama.  Your Trump delusion makes RP look reasonable.  Nice job.

• Haha 1

Oh oh. The dems got him --  again.  Ughhhh! First they they beat him in the election, then they booted him out of office with impeachment.  Man oh man have they given him a lickin'.

He's sunk.    Sink. Sank. Sunk.   Nail in the coffin.  My oh myyyyy folks.   

The dems come through yet again.   Time and time again, these dems come through.  It's their hard work ethic and their devotion to America that sets them apart.  

When will the right ever learn? 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This is misplaced anger.  It's the job of the administration to temper panic not add to it.  You're 100% wrong on the president's role here

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Oh oh. The dems got him --  again.  Ughhhh! First they they beat him in the election, then they booted him out of office with impeachment.  Man oh man have they given him a lickin'.

He's sunk.    Sink. Sank. Sunk.   Nail in the coffin.  My oh myyyyy folks.   

The dems come through yet again.   Time and time again, these dems come through.  It's their hard work ethic and their devotion to America that sets them apart.  

When will the right ever learn? 

I'm not sure what 'got him' means.   You wouldn't like to be able to turn to your president to give you the facts of this disease?  You are cool about being lied to? 

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Not gonna disagree with you here.  A week or so ago he's retweeting fart videos.  Are you focking kidding me?

I'm surprised Biden hasn't declared he has the cure for coronavirus ready to go IF he becomes president.  He already has the cure for cancer, and last night he claimed he prevented ebola from spreading. He's the pandemic king!!! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump's Fault!!

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You are cool about being lied to? 

You were for 8 years under Obama.

Just now, fandandy said:

Not gonna disagree with you here.  A week or so ago he's retweeting fart videos.  Are you focking kidding me?

Like I said, Trump is an egomaniac and 99.999% of his actions are based solely on what's best for him. Everyone has accepted that by now, even though 55% of the country doesn't like it.  But there comes a time where the country needs a leader it can turn to to stay informed. Not be lied to because it mighht hurt his approval rating or cost him votes. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Google 'Obama Ebola virus'.  Report back. TIA

What info has the CDC given Trump, which he in turn has lied to us about?

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Don't feed the huffpo troll. 

11 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

CDC Director Nancy Messonnier yesterday: "As more and more countries experience community spread, successful containment at our borders becomes aharder and harder"  "It's not a question of if this will happen but when this will happen and how many pople in the country will have severe illnesses"

Trump, also yesterday: "The people are getting better, they're all getting better...I think that the whole situation will start working out"

Geek Club, also yesterday: "Everyone should go to Costco and stock up on non-perishables to prepare for the quarantines"

Although they'll do their cult duty and defend Trump tooth and nail in this thread, at least in the Coronavirus thread and in real life, they are disregarding what the bumbling idiot is saying.  They know that he can't ever part from campaign mode. He couldn't give a rat's ass about public safety. 

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Don't feed the huffpo troll. 

Read my post.  Director of CDC also in the deep state?  Democratic operative?  lol   Will Trump fire her today?

So if you're scoring at home. China does he dogg crapp job of containing a virus, wont let us in,  and is lying to the world...

Trumps fault.

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder. Problem is it seems to effect the most arrogant people...so they dont seem to know.

• Like 1

Just now, cyclone24 said:

So if you're scoring at home. China does he dogg crapp job of containing a virus, wont let us in,  and is lying to the world...

Trumps fault.

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder. Problem is it seems to effect the most arrogant people...so they dont seem to know.

they don't want to know

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

CDC Director Nancy Messonnier yesterday: "As more and more countries experience community spread, successful containment at our borders becomes aharder and harder"  "It's not a question of if this will happen but when this will happen and how many pople in the country will have severe illnesses"

Trump, also yesterday: "The people are getting better, they're all getting better...I think that the whole situation will start working out"

Geek Club, also yesterday: "Everyone should go to Costco and stock up on non-perishables to prepare for the quarantines"

Although they'll do their cult duty and defend Trump tooth and nail in this thread, at least in the Coronavirus thread and in real life, they are disregarding what the bumbling idiot is saying.  They know that he can't ever part from campaign mode. He couldn't give a rat's ass about public safety. 

I'll try again since you all chose to ignore this. This, right here, proves everything that I've said. This is one time it actually matters that we have a self-preserving liar in the White House. It would be nice if he let Mitt Romney or someone who actually has integrity and cares about the country take over as czar of this crisis. Just let an adult handle this and he can tweet about Brad Pitt and retweet fart videos. 

40 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Link?

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Link?

I posted it a week or so ago in the thread I can't believe Trump tweeted this.  There is another video there, a clip from a sitcom where the actor says fock like 50 times.  Nice that we live in a country where you can't watch the Superbowl halftime show with your children or check your presidents' twitter feed.

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I posted it a week or so ago in the thread I can't believe Trump tweeted this.  There is another video there, a clip from a sitcom where the actor says fock like 50 times.  Nice that we live in a country where you can't watch the Superbowl halftime show with your children or check your presidents' twitter feed.

Why can't you check your presidents' twitter feed?  Do fart videos offend you?  Are your kids not allowed to watch fart videos? 

• Like 1

Was that the video from some council meeting where dude went to the bathroom but left his microphone on?  Dude had some major gas issues. 

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'll try again since you all chose to ignore this. This, right here, proves everything that I've said. This is one time it actually matters that we have a self-preserving liar in the White House. It would be nice if he let Mitt Romney or someone who actually has integrity and cares about the country take over as czar of this crisis. Just let an adult handle this and he can tweet about Brad Pitt and retweet fart videos. 

Words matter now?

LOL

Just now, Strike said:

Why can't you check your presidents' twitter feed?  Do fart videos offend you?  Are your kids not allowed to watch fart videos? 

I think his point is that there is a global crisis going on. One that Trump refuses to address seriously because he's scared that  drop in the market might reflect poorly on his approval ratings. He's dragged his feet on addressing this when any other president would have had a dedicated task force in place a month or two ago. But he has time to retweet a fart video and go golfing. It's rare that having a childish idiot as our president makes much difference in our actual day to day lives, but when a serious incident arises where it actually does matter, it would be real nice to have an actual leader in place and not a childish self-serving moron. 

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

Words matter now?

LOL

Let me guess...you attempting to have an actual conversation about the thread topic?

33 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Read my post.  Director of CDC also in the deep state?  Democratic operative?  lol   Will Trump fire her today?

Read it. She wants to close borders and Trump is trying to do it.  Did I miss something?  :dunno:

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Let me guess...you attempting to have an actual conversation about the thread topic?

That ship sailed with

LOl  Are you upset again?  

21 minutes ago, Strike said:

If I have to explain to you why it bothers me that our president tweets video clips where the word f#ck is used 50 times, there is no point to me.  I'll agree to disagree with you.  I'm not going to vote for a Democrat but I expect more from the President of the United States of America than to behave like he's posting at the Geek Club.

Libs rooting for a pandemic here. Schumer is a disgrace. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

If I have to explain to you why it bothers me that our president tweets video clips where the word f#ck is used 50 times, there is no point to me.  I'll agree to disagree with you.  I'm not going to vote for a Democrat but I expect more from the President of the United States of America than to behave like he's posting at the Geek Club.

It worked for ~Stick 😃

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

America has been becoming the Geek Club for some time now. 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

You are the one lying here, how about a link to those Trump quotes. Let’s see how they match up.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Libs rooting for a pandemic here. Schumer is a disgrace. 

Libs rooting for some truth. Would it be so hard for Trump to tell the American people the truth? Just one time?  Who should we turn to for it?  China? 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Libs rooting for some truth. Would it be so hard for Trump to tell the American people the truth? Just one time?  Who should we turn to for it?  China? 

What is he lying about and please include a link to his lies. 

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

You are the one lying here, how about a link to those Trump quotes. Let’s see how they match up.

So which one do you think is lying?  In order to keep his approval rating up?  Hmmm

Just now, The Observer said:

So which one do you think is lying?  In order to keep his approval rating up?  Hmmm

No link?