supermike80

They FINALLY got Him!

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

🤣😂

Right on cue

I've literally read like a dozen of claims where, what Snoops (whomever grades by "Pants of Fire" - like children), took statements by Trump and completely changed what his message was to the exact opposite, in order to call him a liar.  Along with statements made by Obama where they did the same thing and flip his message completely around to call it 100% accurate.

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's a great analogy.  But I don't blame you for hating it. 

If you get the flu next week, you have a 1 in 5000 chance of dying from it.  If you get the coronavirus, you have a 1 in 50 chance of dying.  Which are you choosing? Since you say they are the same. 

Lies 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Lies 

There was a link!!!!!  17 agencies!!!!!  The judge called an emergency meeting!!!!  🤣

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

There was a link!!!!!  17 agencies!!!!!  The judge called an emergency meeting!!!!  🤣

Do your own research

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

What happened with that judge ?

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's a great analogy.  But I don't blame you for hating it. 

If you get the flu next week, you have a 1 in 5000 chance of dying from it.  If you get the coronavirus, you have a 1 in 50 chance of dying.  Which are you choosing? Since you say they are the same. 

We're about done here because you can't stay within the confines of the subject, which was mode of transmission.  To answer your question, I would wash my hands frequently, not touch my face, avoid those who are sick, etc. in an effort to avoid catching any virus like that.  We don't really get to choose which microscopic airborne virus we get to avoid, but the point is to engage in practices that minimize catching any of them.

28 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You can ignore people with varying  stupid opinions....

....and that is the correct thing to do.

Now that the left has politicized Coronavirus they must adopt a firm "hope they don't find a cure" stance, along with their "hope the stock market tanks", and others.  Without selfie, the average person here would have no clue that such misanthropes exist.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Now that the left has politicized Coronavirus they must adopt a firm "hope they don't find a cure" stance, along with their "hope the stock market tanks", and others.  Without selfie, the average person here would have no clue that such misanthropes exist.

Spot on, they're pretty evil focks if ya think about it. 

24 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

We're about done here because you can't stay within the confines of the subject, which was mode of transmission.  To answer your question, I would wash my hands frequently, not touch my face, avoid those who are sick, etc. in an effort to avoid catching any virus like that.  We don't really get to choose which microscopic airborne virus we get to avoid, but the point is to engage in practices that minimize catching any of them.

Sounds like you should have been named the czar.  You have it all figured out.  Just wash our hands. We good

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Yes, I'm hoping my 401K tanks so that we can have a Democratic president. Maybe even lose my job.  LOL  Do you know how dumb you sound?

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yes, I'm hoping my 401K tanks so that we can have a Democratic president. Maybe even lose my job.  LOL  Do you know how dumb you sound?

Yes, we do which is exactly why we make fun of you

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

Yes, we do which is exactly why we make fun of you

Trump's presidency hasn't affected my life one bit. Nor will another four years of him.  I wouldn't give $1000 to have him lose in November, let alone thousands and thousands if my 401K tanks. I'd love for him to lose, and if he does, I'll get up in the morning and go to work. But if he wins, I'll also get up in the morning and go to work. If I were muslim or latino or black, I may have more invested.  

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Trump's presidency hasn't affected my life one bit. Nor will another four years of him.  I wouldn't give $1000 to have him lose in November, let alone thousands and thousands if my 401K tanks. I'd love for him to lose, and if he does, I'll get up in the morning and go to work. But if he wins, I'll also get up in the morning and go to work. If I were muslim or latino or black, I may have more invested.  

It hasn't affected your life one bit and yet here you are daily, whining about anything and everything Trump related.  Seems his status as POTUS has had a much bigger affect on you than you are willing to admit.

24 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Here's the problem that you refuse to address. Trump has spent his entire presidency ruining his credibility. And now, for the first time since he took office, an actual crisis has arisen and the nation needs to trust a president who used a sharpie to alter a map and lies to us about the crowd size photos.  This is where the chickens come home to roost. Credibility actually means something. 

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

It hasn't affected your life one bit and yet here you are daily, whining about anything and everything Trump related.  Seems his status as POTUS has had a much bigger affect on you than you are willing to admit.

I whine when the Eagles play like crap too. But it doesn't affect my life.  hth

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Here's the problem that you refuse to address. Trump has spent his entire presidency ruining his credibility. And now, for the first time since he took office, an actual crisis has arisen and the nation needs to trust a president who used a sharpie to alter a map and lies to us about the crowd size photos.  This is where the chickens come home to roost. Credibility actually means something. 

:lol:  Sounds like a personal problem you need to address. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Who's defining credibility? The no credibility at all hacks in the media ? Or the no credibility at all hacks like yourself  ? Both ? 

Just now, drobeski said:

Who's defining credibility? The no credibility at all hacks in the media ? Or the no credibility at all hacks like yourself  ? Both ? 

Wait.  You found the black sharpie that he used to extend the hurricane danger area to be credible?  Please say yes. 😂

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Another obfuscation (lie).  Remember, the left is the party of "if I feel it, it's real".  

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  Sounds like a personal problem you need to address. 

exactly, stop projecting that issue onto others

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wait.  You found the black sharpie that he used to extend the hurricane danger area to be credible?  Please say yes. 😂

Wait, you forgot the 3 years of the Russian collusion lie? The Charlottesville lie ?The Mueller gonna get him lie ? The Russia is helping him again lie ? The 17 intelligence agencies lie? The schiff reenactment of the call lie ? The biden is his rival lie ? The Covington kid lie ? The 2nd whistleblower lie ?The Syria missile lie ? The judges lie ? The he hasnt done anything about the virus lie ? 

Shall I go on bozo the clown? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Another obfuscation (lie).  Remember, the left is the party of "if I feel it, it's real".  

I literally watch on live TV as he showed the country a map made by the national weather service where he used a black sharpie to include Alabama in the target area because he made a mistake the day before and was too ego-maniacal to admit it.  But yeah, his lack of credibility is a left wing thing.  Ooof

Best meme I've seen yet:

YOU CAN'T GASLIGHT A PANDEMIC, DONALD

You can't bully it into compliance. Lie to it and hope it won't run a fact check, pay for it's silence or promise a pardon oi immunity.

You can't threaten it's reelection bid if it breaks ranks, fire it when it dissents, or impugn it's character with baseless attacks.

You can't fool it with talk about God, bury it with Fox News fluff pieces, or drown it in nationalism.

You can't bullsh*t a pandemic. So nothing you know how to do will help you here. 

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Trump's presidency hasn't affected my life one bit. Nor will another four years of him.  I wouldn't give $1000 to have him lose in November, let alone thousands and thousands if my 401K tanks. I'd love for him to lose, and if he does, I'll get up in the morning and post on message boreds all day. But if he wins, I'll also get up in the morning and post on message boreds all day. If I were muslim or latino or black, I may have more invested.  

This has been fixed for you, Baron.

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

This has been fixed for you, Baron.

I can live with that.  As long as I keep seeing that deposit in my bank account every week. 😁

Wow. TDS is literally eating some people apart in this country. Even on this site. What a bunch of whiners. They should grow some balls for God's sake.

• Thanks 1

Oof, the diversity card?  This is like Newbie trying to throw the gun, but hitting himself in the back of the head with the motion and lying on the ground in a pool of his own spittle with the gun next to his twitching hand.  

Newbie, I'd beg you by all that is holy to lick your wounds and come back to fight mindless CNN/MSDNC talking points another day, but I fear that this message will be lost on you.  :(

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Oof, the diversity card?  This is like Newbie trying to throw the gun, but hitting himself in the back of the head with the motion and lying on the ground in a pool of his own spittle with the gun next to his twitching hand.  

Newbie, I'd beg you by all that is holy to lick your wounds and come back to fight mindless CNN/MSDNC talking points another day, but I fear that this message will be lost on you.  :(

Diversity card?  I think you're a day or two behind bud

I always check before I get on a plane that there is diversity in the cockpit. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I always check before I get on a plane that there is diversity in the cockpit. 

And in the operating room.  

42 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And in the operating room.  

My mailman is black so I am covered! Ooops. Mail Person!!

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

I can live with that.  As long as I keep seeing that deposit in my bank account every week. 😁

Do they pay disability on a weekly basis?

10 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Wait.  You haven’t noticed the intense media coverage and panic the past few days about this virus?  It’s 100x’s what it was a month ago.  

JFC

I noticed that $1.2T was lost in the past week....and that was before today.

I noticed the virus was spreading in Italy and the University of Minnesota study abroad program stated nobody would be coming home early or anything.

I noticed that San Francisco declared a state of emergency.

I didn't notice the coverage is 100x more intense now than a month ago....how can you even quantify that?  Seems pretty subjective.....maybe you're really sensitive to all this and for whatever reason get defensive......which is why you sign off with JFC.

Should the President try to unify us during times like this....or are you ok with him continually dividing us?  

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

I noticed that $1.2T was lost in the past week....and that was before today.

I noticed the virus was spreading in Italy and the University of Minnesota study abroad program stated nobody would be coming home early or anything.

I noticed that San Francisco declared a state of emergency.

I didn't notice the coverage is 100x more intense now than a month ago....how can you even quantify that?  Seems pretty subjective.....maybe you're really sensitive to all this and for whatever reason get defensive......which is why you sign off with JFC.

Should the President try to unify us during times like this....or are you ok with him continually dividing us?  

Newbie? How's CNN treating you?

This is all going to reflect badly on President Trump and well on Gavin Newsom. Under-responding to an epidemic is the last thing you want.

The country should be doing what California is doing and Dr. Anthony F (forget his name, the guy with the New York accent) should be leading the response. That Vice President Pence is leading the response and that one of the first decisions he's made is to muzzle Dr. F shows that they are making the same mistake as China.

If indeed the virus hits the US, and it almost certainly will, this is going to be a disaster.

President Trump has finally made a critical mistake and the Dems are going to beat him like a piniata.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This is all going to reflect badly on President Trump and well on Gavin Newsom. Under-responding to an epidemic is the last thing you want.

The country should be doing what California is doing and Dr. Anthony F (forget his name, the guy with the New York accent) should be leading the response. That Vice President Pence is leading the response and that one of the first decisions he's made is to muzzle Dr. F shows that they are making the same mistake as China.

If indeed the virus hits the US, and it almost certainly will, this is going to be a disaster.

President Trump has finally made a critical mistake and the Dems are going to beat him like a piniata.

And we are going to end up with Bernie Sanders :thumbsdown:

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

And we are going to end up with Bernie Sanders :thumbsdown:

The Dems'll go to the convention in a deadlock and come out with Gavin Newsom. And Newsom will look like a hero and Trump an ass because Trump's response to coronavirus is focked up and Newsom's is spot on.