Sign in to follow this  
edjr

working from home MANDATORY until further notice.

:overhead:

I gotta see patients everyday in my office and in their homes. I'm gonna lick all the doorknobs I can. :banana:

Same here, today was my last day at the office. My productivity will go up, because i gain so much time each day with no commute.

I will work my butt off to be productive enough to prove that I deserve 2-3 days of remote time every week permanently. I understand the benefits of face time, however in person meetings can be 2 days a week at most.

• Thanks 1

Working from home for the next two weeks starting tomorrow. If the SHTF which it may do in Sac County because we have community transmission and have barely been testing, then maybe be home for longer.

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

Same here, today was my last day at the office. My productivity will go up, because i gain so much time each day with no commute.

I will work my butt off to be productive enough to prove that I deserve 2-3 days of remote time every week permanently. I understand the benefits of face time, however in person meetings can be 2 days a week at most.

I work from home all but what equals to 1 day a month. Twice a month I go in for a meeting and stay half the day. The rest is from home. By email. Text. Phone. Skype. 

In order for me to go there each day I would spend 15 hours in the car a week. My boss said he would much rather use that time being productive. 

2 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Wait until you start taking a nap every day.  Between that, Netflix and this place you might not be as productive as you think. 

29 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Hope this doesn't mean you'll be posting more <_<

🖕

8 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

I am hoping this will be the bright side of this fraud.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, dain11279 said:

Hope this doesn't mean you'll be posting more <_<

Unpossible. 

Hospitals on military bases don’t close unfortunately. They said we civilians might be able to telework from home but it wouldn’t be for at least a week or two. Not even gonna worry if it doesn’t happen 

I had to do that for three straight months last year when I wasn't permitted to drive by doctors...  It is cool to start out, but it gets very old quick...

16 hours ago, edjr said:

:overhead:

tee time?

I'm hoping for the same soon.

6 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Paid?

I think and if it isn't I'll use my banked vacation time and just quit, the millennial way

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

I think and if it isn't I'll use my banked vacation time and just quit

Good luck.  :thumbsup: