Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

NY morgues running out of room

WTF. 

I've been reading all kinds of articles on this.  Plural.  And I'm not talking about the ones that yak about burying people in the park. 

On 9/11, 3,000 died.

Just on 9/11.  Took a while to dig some out of course. But even then...

So far, about 1500 dead in NYC.  They didn't all die in a day either.

YET....YET....

Claims of morgues overflowing.

WTF. 

What's the motive of putting this crap out?  To get people to be more vigilant?  To take it seriously?

And who is "behind" , ground zero, of these "morgue full" reports? 

Or is there something I'm not seeing?

If Obama were president, there would be feel good stories about how the morgues are chipping in on helping people heal from their losses.

6 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

It's the Media creating a panic to damage Trump.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I would agree..the timing of all of this is uncanny.  I'm not usually a big believer in a lot of conspiracies, but with CNN devoting their middle column, top article to bashing Trump, even through the entire C19 thing, I believe it. 

The thing is now, the libs and CNN, Washington Post, etc  have to be thinking "Jeezus fvck....we make this big push to drive Trump's approval down, but its gone UP!??? WTF....what the fvck are we even gonna do?  Its fvcking completely hopeless!"    Not only thinking this, but even behind door meetings. 

I used to think the there was a zero chance of turning a lefty to a righty, but there are people getting plumb sick of the left''s negative spin on everything in existence.  Their "but what about people's feeeeeeeeeelings!"   attitude is starting to flip some to the right. 

The morgue is filling up because people are just dying to get in.

• Like 1

Social distancing creates a bottle neck for funeral homes and burial ceremonies.

A bottle neck with funeral homes creates a bottle neck at morgues/hospitals.

A bottle neck with morgues/hospitals creates a bottle neck at assisted living facilities and ICU/hospital rooms.

:Shrug:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

WTF. 

I've been reading all kinds of articles on this.  Plural.  And I'm not talking about the ones that yak about burying people in the park. 

On 9/11, 3,000 died.

YET....YET....

WTF. 

What's the motive of putting this crap out?  To get people to be more vigilant?  To take it seriously?

There were temporary morgues set up for 9/11. And many bodies were never recovered, and many others were just body parts, hair and teeth. And the total deaths in NYC is 2500. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There were temporary morgues set up for 9/11. And many bodies were never recovered, and many others were just body parts, hair and teeth. And the total deaths in NYC is 2500. 

Why let facts get in the way of a good story? :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Why let facts get in the way of a good story? :dunno:

So true. "Morgues filling up" just sells to the lib thirst for a death count. What city has room for more than a couple of hundred bodies. NYC has 800-900 spaces, so they are provably near capacity on the average day.

51 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

So true. "Morgues filling up" just sells to the lib thirst for a death count. What city has room for more than a couple of hundred bodies. NYC has 800-900 spaces, so they are provably near capacity on the average day.

I don’t think that they process them that quickly and they aren’t having funerals like before. I am not sure if they are adding testing after death to confirm Coronavirus. 

If they are backed up for those reasons, then it should be reported as such. Since there are no links here to check what the complaint is, it is hard to get riled up, but you guys can go back to the frenzy. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I don’t think that they process them that quickly and they aren’t having funerals like before. I am not sure if they are adding testing after death to confirm Coronavirus. 

If they are backed up for those reasons, then it should be reported as such. Since there are no links here to check what the complaint is,...

I agree 100%. Particularly with the link thing.  

7 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

If Obama were president, there would be feel good stories about how the morgues are chipping in on helping people heal from their losses.

Bingo!

So, I went to CNN.com and looked for anything on the main page that talked about morgues.  Nothing.  

A couple of points:

- Holy fock that page is busy.  Too much stuff on one page to even find anything.  I don't go to CNN and I am glad I don't.

- One item that caught my eye - "Some people of color say they won't wear homemade masks. They fear they'll be racially profiled".  Ummm.  Yeah, that's a real valid one.  :rolleyes:

39 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

So, I went to CNN.com and looked for anything on the main page that talked about morgues.  Nothing.  

A couple of points:

- Holy fock that page is busy.  Too much stuff on one page to even find anything.  I don't go to CNN and I am glad I don't.

- One item that caught my eye - "Some people of color say they won't wear homemade masks. They fear they'll be racially profiled".  Ummm.  Yeah, that's a real valid one.  :rolleyes:

They could wear white face and no one would know

You don't show symptoms for 10-14 days.  

How come we don't see entire families infected? (yes, it MAY happen, but it should be VERY, VERY common, but it isn't"

Skydiver forgets parachute, dies of corona.

Man on way to get tested, gets in crash, dies of corona.

Mainstream media is focked.  Nothing more than a ploy vs Trump.  It backfired, his approval is up. Now the dems are wondering what to do next.

10 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Maybe. But Trump would be comparing covid to the Black Plague on Twitter.

18 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

You don't show symptoms for 10-14 days.  

How come we don't see entire families infected? (yes, it MAY happen, but it should be VERY, VERY common, but it isn't"

Skydiver forgets parachute, dies of corona.

Man on way to get tested, gets in crash, dies of corona.

Mainstream media is focked.  Nothing more than a ploy vs Trump.  It backfired, his approval is up. Now the dems are wondering what to do next.

80% of the people who are infected show little or no signings of being sick. 50% show no signs at all. 

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

80% of the people who are infected show little or no signings of being sick. 50% show no signs at all. 

Got a link?

Google says 20 to 25%.   :huh:  

They are selling Corona like it’s the bubonic plague in olden days Europe. If they reported on every normal flu death they could cause hysteria as well. You can spin any story dramatically if you want to. 

Heres an example I’ll make up off the top of my head. 
“NY has a problem that is threatening the entire world. They can’t keep up with it, it’s terrorizing the city as well as the nation! 40k people dead and counting in 2016 alone! We are powerless to stop it! Something has to be done and leadership is not doing anything about it! It’s called heart disease.”

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I guess you missed the family in NJ early on where several died

Now @edjr they were obese.

Was like 5 of the fat fock family that died right?

Morbidly obese

Is it because they can't cremate/bury the bodies? 

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Heres an example I’ll make up off the top of my head. 

“NY has a problem that is threatening the entire world. They can’t keep up with it, it’s terrorizing the city as well as the nation! 40k people dead and counting in 2016 alone! We are powerless to stop it! Something has to be done and leadership is not doing anything about it! It’s called heart disease.”

I will let this slide because you didn't compare it to the flu.  :nono:

13 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

WTF. 

On 9/11, 3,000 died.

YET....YET....

WTF. 

And just like that deaths from coronavirus in NYC shoot passed 3,000. 

I guess I could just talk out my ass and make up numbers if i wanted. 

0 people have died from coronavirus. It doesn't even exist. 

See how easy it is to just lie to everyone?