12th Man

#OBAMAGATE

In case anybody needs reminding.. The media is as complicit as the Democrats in this Russian garbage. Recommended reading.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Reality said:

In case anybody needs reminding.. The media is as complicit as the Democrats in this Russian garbage. Recommended reading.

Yep, all should be rounded up and imprisoned for treason. 

10 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Oh my. I'm a liberal and don't know how to take care of myself. Whatever will I do without a creepy joe or slut vp? 😵

You ok Bro?  You seem a little upset.  Something have you a bit worried?  

23 minutes ago, Reality said:

Media was the same way for the OJ case.  The not guilt verdict didn't make them wrong.  hth

8 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Yep, all should be rounded up and imprisoned for treason. 

I think you're going to be seeing some folks rounded up and imprisoned in a few months. Just not going to be the folks Hannity told you it would be.  

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

I think you're going to be seeing some folks rounded up and imprisoned in a few months. Just not going to be the folks Hannity told you it would be.  

Is Mueller on the case?  Is he going to save us? 

4 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Is Mueller on the case?  Is he going to save us? 

He should be one of the ones hung for treason on the White House front lawn. Although during his questioning by congress, he seemed to not known what was in his report. 

6 minutes ago, joeshushu said:

He should be one of the ones hung for treason on the White House front lawn. Although during his questioning by congress, he seemed to not known what was in his report. 

Not sure he knew his name. I had no idea how much he'd deteriorated. 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Not sure he knew his name. I had no idea how much he'd deteriorated. 

Man of the decade according to some fool.  

40 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

oopsies.....

Panic in DC. 

17 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Panic in DC. 

Popcorn. If there was nothing there he wouldn’t release them. And if there was nothing there she wouldn’t have hid them. 

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wow.  Her election chances took a big hit with this

Yeah, that the point if pursuing it.:doh:  You know there's no statute on limitations on felonies for a reason, right?  Its because our legislators think some crimes deserve prosecution no matter how long after they're committed. Insert newbie trump zinger here...

I'm so curious to see where guys like Mike pompeo and Bill Barr and Lindsey Graham, assuming he loses, and even Don Jr and that crew, land if Trump loses this election. Mike pompeo is literally spending his time researching Hillary's emails. Lol  There was a terrorist organization who tried to kidnap and kill a state Governor yesterday and William Barr is nowhere to be found. The country's attorney general. Probably working on the big Obamagate case. These people have never once decided to have a meeting behind Trump's back and talk about what a f****** mental patient he is and ask themselves what they have become as humans? What is their legacy going to be when Trump becomes a punchline? Which is going to happen very shortly. He's a punchline already to most people. The people that were still chasing their tails in search of total nonsense in year four are going to look like absolute f****** idiots. How can they not see that?

• Haha 1

Absolutely Madame Secretary!

3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

The media thinks it will help Trumps re-election if they cover how he was shafted. Therefore, it stays mostly unreported and Fox looks like Trumptards for screaming it from the rooftops.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Yawn

Yea nothing to see here.:rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Exactly where we were when the thread was started.  Nada

:rolleyes:

Obama's half white azz must be put in jail for this bs. He totally spied on his opponent. Garbage bag of rotten seafood. Obama is a complete POS on another level. This will be his legacy. Total POS cheating half black man trying to act like he's black. There will never be a legit black president because of it. He screwed over black people and shamed them. 

• Like 1

The treasonous spying is small potatoes in the list of crimes committed by that scumbag Obama, Biden and their co-conspirators. 

It would be nice for the American people to get the real story of Benghazi.

Best guess is that the compound was used as a stopping point for weapons on their way from Clinton's State Dept and Petraeus' CIA to "Syrian rebels"/ISIS and Ambassador Stevens and the contractors on site were neck deep in it so they were sacrificed. 

Even CNN reported on this back before they were stricken with terminal TDS:

https://heavy.com/news/2013/08/cia-was-smuggling-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-during-benghazi-embassy-attack/

https://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/08/01/exclusive-dozens-of-cia-operatives-on-the-ground-during-benghazi-attack/?on.cnn=1

Background on the program Timber Sycamore:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timber_Sycamore

So the FBI used Yahoo to "corroborate" the Steele Dossier.

Yahoo's source was Steele himself.

Top notch detective work.

6 hours ago, Goggins said:

So the FBI used Yahoo to "corroborate" the Steele Dossier.

Yahoo's source was Steele himself.

Top notch detective work.

So they leak (reliable source) to media (project mockingbird). Media then reports the story and FBI uses it as evidence. Unbelievable.

I submit that if any of us here posting on this site were to have the FBI treat us like this, even the die hard never Trumpers here might feel put upon......