Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

House Dems unveil coronavirus bill estimated to cost $3T, in largest stimulus package yet

Oh heck Nancy, what's 3 trillion dollars if it goes to a good causes like changing election laws, sanctuary cities and planned parenthood. :dunno:

Pelosi wants the people of the US to suckle her boobs as a way to survive.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-coronavirus-relief-bill-to-reach-3t

House Democrats' latest coronavirus relief proposal unveiled Tuesday includes more than $3 trillion in new spending, amounting to the biggest and most expensive aid package yet to deal with the global pandemic, Fox News has learned.

House Republicans are deeply skeptical of the bill, in a sign Democrats may have to go it alone on this round of legislation -- and that it faces long odds in the GOP-led Senate. House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., blasted Pelosi for trying to draft another bill while Congress is still on recess.

"Now she wants to write a $3 trillion bill, with no one able to see, no accountability, and no input," McCarthy told Fox News on Monday. "I mean, this is not how democracy works. This is a real concern to all of us this won't ever become law, but it'll be the wishlist of the liberals, to try to change election law, fund Planned Parenthood, and make sure sanctuary cities get the chunk of the money.”

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, D-Md., alerted House members who have been away on recess to return to Washington Friday. The House is scheduled to vote on the massive coronavirus legislation and a proposal to allow lawmakers to work remotely.

House leadership didn't involve the White House or Senate Republicans in drafting this legislation which signals the bill isn't going far. Liberal Democrats were upset that the earlier four relief bills didn't go far enough on direct payments, housing help, immigrant inclusion and more.

DOA. She knows this. Delay, delay, delay. She doesn’t GAF. 

Fock the immigrants - legal and illegal. 

I am a little surprised that they actually did something other than attack their political rivals, its almost like progress.....so we should take heart in that at least.

No doubt this thing is setup with their social agenda goals to compel Trump and the conservatives to block so as to gain political capital to use during the next election cycle.

This is sad. To use this as a way to make Republicans look like the  bad guy. Just sad. $6k per household? Wtf? 

Does this idiot Pelosi really think she’s not going to be blamed? She’s about as dopey as Biden is loopy. 

37 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No doubt this thing is setup with their social agenda goals to compel Trump and the conservatives to block so as to gain political capital to use during the next election cycle.

Yep, first thing I thought...

12 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

This is sad. To use this as a way to make Republicans look like the  bad guy. Just sad. $6k per household? Wtf? 

This is exactly what McConnell and the Republicans did on the last bill. Then for two weeks The narrative was that pelosi doesn't care about small businesses. And eventually with a little back and forth it gets done. Pelosi knows how to play the game better than anyone in this country. She's going to end up getting what she wants by throwing in a few things that the Republicans want

Just now, The Observer said:

This is exactly what McConnell and the Republicans did on the last bill. Then for two weeks The narrative was that pelosi doesn't care about small businesses. And eventually with a little back and forth it gets done. Pelosi knows how to play the game better than anyone in this country. She's going to end up getting what she wants by throwing in a few things that the Republicans want

Pelosi is the one who flew back into Washington last time and delayed it after the parameters had been worked out.  Everyone knows this. 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pelosi is the one who flew back into Washington last time and delayed it after the parameters had been worked out.  Everyone knows this. 

Pelosi wasn't giving any Aid to small businesses until Aid was provided to healthcare workers and hospitals. Plus, she wasn't letting those PPP loans go to the big companies and leave all the little guys out again. She will always fight for the common person. Where McConnell will always fight for the richest people and biggest businesses.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Pelosi wasn't giving any Aid to small businesses until Aid was provided to healthcare workers and hospitals. Plus, she wasn't letting those PPP loans go to the big companies and leave all the little guys out again. She will always fight for the common person. Where McConnell will always fight for the richest people and biggest businesses.

Like the Kennedy center? Lots of little guys were affected there. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like the Kennedy center? Lots of little guys were affected there. 

I'd give the Kennedy center ten times more money than they received rather than bail out Cruise companies. Who fly the flags of other countries to avoid paying taxes here. But Donald and Mitch wanted to make sure they were taken care of

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Not $6k per household.

$1,200 per individual and dependent. Max 5. 

Still seems a bit steep, but very different than $6k per household. 

50 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'd give the Kennedy center ten times more money than they received rather than bail out Cruise companies. Who fly the flags of other countries to avoid paying taxes here. But Donald and Mitch wanted to make sure they were taken care of

They were? Link? 

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

That was sad also, that they wanted to slam a bill together and then blame the dems that it's their fault we weren't getting the funds immediately

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

That was sad also, that they wanted to slam a bill together and then blame the dems that it's their fault we weren't getting the funds immediately

Yup. They both play the same game. 

Money for illegals, lobbyists, minority female cannabis store owners, amnesty, blah blah blah. Nice job Nancy. These are the things Americans are clamoring for. Balls to call it the “Heroes Bill”.  

I told you this was their wet dream. They want everyone on welfare. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Money for illegals, lobbyists, minority female cannabis store owners, amnesty, blah blah blah. Nice job Nancy. These are the things Americans are clamoring for. Balls to call it the “Heroes Bill”.  

They should just start naming every bill something along these lines to fool everyone. The Heroes Bill. The super heroes Bill. The bill of heroes. The super bill of super heroes. 

16 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I told you this was their wet dream. They want everyone on welfare. 

Yep...  It is sad the amount of people that want free things all the time...

I know that is why people vote for Democrats, but it is so sad that people think that Democrats care about people...

2 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Not $6k per household.

$1,200 per individual and dependent. Max 5. 

Still seems a bit steep, but very different than $6k per household. 

I agree that the math is off, but not in the way you are thinking. If you have $3T and there are about 350m people in the country, then each individual is taking on about $8,600 of debt in just this one step. 

Now, let’s factor in that at least half of those people pay no taxes (it is more than that) and you have those of us who do, will now be stuck with over $17k in debt. To make it worse, there will be a chunk of us who will never see a dime of these funds, while the leeches of society will keep collecting undeserved welfare. No focking way should this pass.

Just based on this proposed bill alone, any hard working, law abiding, tax paying American citizen should not even consider voting for a democrat. Anywhere. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just based on this proposed bill alone, any hard working, law abiding, tax paying American citizen should not even consider voting for a democrat. Anywhere. 

Can I not vote for the people that voted for the last $2.8T? That was bad, too. This is just getting extra ridiculous right now.

19 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Can I not vote for the people that voted for the last $2.8T? That was bad, too. This is just getting extra ridiculous right now.

This bill calls for letting any prisoner out who has diabetes, asthma etc unless they pose a specific threat to an individual.  Child molesters, murderers, rapists, no carve outs. Let me know when that kind of nonsense happens anywhere but the Democratic Party. They have gone completely fockin nuts and the only way to save them is to reject them until they stop the crazy talk. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This bill calls for letting any prisoner out who has diabetes, asthma etc unless they pose a specific threat to an individual.  Child molesters, murderers, rapists, no carve outs. Let me know when that kind of nonsense happens anywhere but the Democratic Party. They have gone completely fockin nuts and the only way to save them is to reject them until they stop the crazy talk. 

I don’t even need to look at the nonsensical spending in this bill to know they are nuts.

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Voter ID to be removed in this bill

Yep. It's what the dems do.

Fock China 

Fock Pelosi 

Fock you

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Does this idiot Pelosi really think she’s not going to be blamed? She’s about as dopey as Biden is loopy. 

Liberal media will praise her, so no, she probably won't be blamed.

14 hours ago, The Observer said:

You're such a focking idiot.

8 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Voter ID to be removed in this bill

destroying the things that make this nation strong and great require the undermining of the voting system as a central strategy, sure its sinister, but you have to appreciate the strategy

I don't understand how Democrat voters justify their choices in the voting booth.

The Dems proposals are so outrageous and harmful to society, but their voters don't care.

Things that *should*  be in a bill like this for the Covid-19 relief.

1. Hazard pay for essential workers.  While alot of people sit back at home collecting $800 a week unemployment checks the grocery store clerks, nurses etc are working.  I'd be all for a one time bonus for hazard pay for those people.

2. Extending unemployment until all restrictions are lifted in the CARES Act.

3. Add another pool of funds for any small business PPP grants / loans.

4.  Make it easier to apply and receive Family Medical Leave while schools are still closed (and a business opens that the parents work at).

Done, a four page bill.

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

1. Hazard pay for essential workers.  While alot of people sit back at home collecting $800 a week unemployment checks the grocery store clerks, nurses etc are working.  I'd be all for a one time bonus for hazard pay for those people.

4.  Make it easier to apply and receive Family Medical Leave while schools are still closed (and a business opens that the parents work at).

Done, a four page bill.

What about insurance agents?  I've been working through this whole thing.  I want a bonus too dammit!  :mad: 

19 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Done, a four page bill.

Can we get rid of the $600 bonus for people who do nothing? There is no focking way you should be paid more to sit on your ass than to work. Unemployment should be a life preserver, not a yacht.

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Can we get rid of the $600 bonus for people who do nothing? There is no focking way you should be paid more to sit on your ass than to work. Unemployment should be a life preserver, not a yacht.

Pat, I'm trying to get a bill here that has a chance to pass by the House Democrats. 😜

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Pat, I'm trying to get a bill here that has a chance to pass by the House Democrats. 😜

But we don't need another bill.  Things are already opening up.  Let's just open things up in a safe manner and things will take care of themselves. 

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

You're such a focking idiot.

You're great at namecalling like a fifth grader but you can't dispute a single thing I said.  And that's what really makes you mad.  hehe

Just now, The Observer said:

You're great at namecalling like a fifth grader but you can't dispute a single thing I said.  And that's what really makes you mad.  hehe

Idiot, scumbag and a cuck. You're the loser trifecta.