Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Am I the only one that gets a small feeling of accomplishment when I shower lately?

I try to shower every other day, but when I don't have to even put on pants most days, fock is it hard to shower.

I use wipes after I sh1t so I am good there.

I get up every morning and shower after I take a dump. Just like it was in the past. Try to have a routine that is similar to what it would be if you were going into the office. Maybe it will help with keeping some sort of sanity.

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I get up every morning and shower after I take a dump. Just like it was in the past. Try to have a routine that is similar to what it would be if you were going into the office. Maybe it will help with keeping some sort of sanity.

I wake up at 7:30 now. 90 minutes from when I am used to waking up. I know that's a terrible habit to get into. I have been staying up usually till midnight and I used to go to sleep around 10.

Played in my golf league last night, was 12 of us. (came in 1st place, won $15) Had 5 coors lights, got home at 8, ate dinner. passed out in bed at 8:45, woke up at 7:30

44 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I get up every morning and shower after I take a dump. Just like it was in the past. 

Same here.  Still go to work every day even though we’re shut down.   Been spending my time getting organized, doing small projects, ordering new samples and selling cards.  

Aside from the loss of revenues, it’s actually been a nice break from the normal routine. 

I'm still working so I shower every morning. Twice on weekends because I go walking/jogging.

I'm working from home. I treat it like any other day. Get up. Shower. Coffee or Java Monster. Log in. Work.

I'm really lucky. My company went out and bought the equipment so we could work at home. We all about working, but they really came through for us. 

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

I don't feel anything when you shower.

liar, you get a chub

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

Maybe a little, when you soap-up those big ol tiitties.

:wub:

speaking of. 2 dudes I played golf with yesterday had gigantic big ol titties. WTF

I shower every day, just do not feel compelled to do it right when I wake up.  

Also have been sleeping in a little bit longer than usual.

Bed time has not changed.

4 hours ago, peenie said:

I'm still working so I shower every morning. Twice on weekends because I go walking/jogging.

Pics??

Being all but bald I used to shave my head every other day but lately that's been becoming longer and longer.After almost two weeks I finally broke down this morning and did so.What normally took me 5 minutes took 20 today.

For the first month or so of isolation I showered  and shaved every morning even though I didn’t leave the house except the occasional grocery run.

Still shower every morning to get the day started, but stopped shaving about a month ago. It’s not a good look. 

Haven’t had a haircut since early March.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, edjr said:

:wub:

speaking of. 2 dudes I played golf with yesterday had gigantic big ol titties. WTF

Did you think about them in the shower today?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Old School said:

For the first month or so of isolation I showered  and shaved every morning even though I didn’t leave the house except the occasional grocery run.

Still shower every morning to get the day started, but stopped shaving about a month ago. It’s not a good look. 

Haven’t had a haircut since early March.

I still shave at least 6 days a week. I was going to take a day off last weekend and I ended up shaving out of habit anyway.  :dunno: 

9 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I still shave at least 6 days a week. I was going to take a day off last weekend and I ended up shaving out of habit anyway.  :dunno: 

Good, gotta keep that puss smooth for your boyfriend.  🍑

When my wife gets stubbly down there, I call it the stumpgrinder.

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

Good, gotta keep that puss smooth for your boyfriend.  🍑

When my wife gets stubbly down there, I call it the stumpgrinder.

I was going to reply with "We are talking about my ball bag, right?".  You didn't slow play it all.  :nono:

I still go to work everyday but with all the top brass not in office I shave every other day. Rebel right ?

13 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I am wearing sweats or track pants a lot these days.   

You're one step away from yoga pants. Stop the madness!

• Like 1

I shower everyday........now shaving is an entirely different matter.

We went back to work last week, and man, after four months of barely leaving the house, it is kicking my ass.

Pants. Focking hate them.