Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

There is obviously an organization behind a lot of this. They are hiding amongst the crowd. And just like going after a drug organization, you go after the the organization by going after the money and who funds it. The looters are just like  the low level street dealers. You won’t stop this by just blaming and going after them. They need to be stopped of course, but that will only temporarily stop the problem.  Find the money and stop that. 

Target is closing 175 of it's stores. :cry:

I don't blame them.

55 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Been out in the sticks with no cell coverage. What's new?  America great again yet?

Fuk you you antifa loving  POS 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Moved on to another conspiracy theory after your first one was busted? 🤡 

Yes Soros is a conspiracy theory. What a fukking tool 😂😂

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There is obviously an organization behind a lot of this. They are hiding amongst the crowd. And just like going after a drug organization, you go after the the organization by going after the money and who funds it. The looters are just like  the low level street dealers. You won’t stop this by just blaming and going after them. They need to be stopped of course, but that will only temporarily stop the problem.  Find the money and stop that. 

It is definitely organized. There are pallet loads of bricks conveniently located near areas where riots break out. That isn't coincidence. 

Crossing state lines to riot is a federal felony. Bank rolling the rioters has to carry some hefty penalties. 

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Triggered

you now support a terrorist organization scum bag. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Imagine wanting four more years of this

Imagine supporting a terrorist organization? 

How do working class people get up on Monday and talk at the water cooler about the car they set on fire and TVs they stole? 

I bet if Biden wins in November there won’t be any rioting by the right because of it.  It’s a pretty clear indication of who the rioters are alligned with.  2A protest? That’s the right.  Looting and rioting? That’s the left. 

30 minutes ago, The Observer said:

We already went through it once. 

Beginning of the end for Antifa. They aren’t going to get any support from either side except for AOC and a few unimportant others. What passes for mainstream Democrats these days don’t want these guys around either. If Trump could  wipe out ISIS in another country he should have little problems with Vanilla ISIS. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I bet if Biden wins in November there won’t be any rioting by the right because of it.  It’s a pretty clear indication of who the rioters are alligned with.  2A protest? That’s the right.  Looting and rioting? That’s the left. 

If you don't think Trump will cry about voter fraud and dispute the results, then you haven't been paying attention to what he's already trying to put in his sheep's heads.  

42 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

How do working class people get up on Monday and talk at the water cooler about the car they set on fire and TVs they stole? 

Youre assuming they work

41 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If you don't think Trump will cry about voter fraud and dispute the results, then you haven't been paying attention to what he's already trying to put in his sheep's heads.  

Did I mention Trump or crying? I spoke of rioting. Put your TDS away for a second if that’s possible and concentrate on the words.  

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Youre assuming they work

I assumed he had his tongue planted in his cheek when he typed what you replied to.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did I mention Trump or crying? I spoke of rioting. Put your TDS away for a second if that’s possible and concentrate on the words.  

Not a good day For Newbs. Just got classified as a terrorist. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You implied people will riot if Biden loses.  If it happens, it won't be encouraged by Biden. If the opposite happens, Trump will be the one pushing for it. Hth

Antifa Paying people to riot

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You implied people will riot if Biden loses.  If it happens, it won't be encouraged by Biden. If the opposite happens, Trump will be the one pushing for it. Hth

More Newbie BS. 

Looks like Trump spent the day lashing out at liberals, the lame stream media, and Democratic mayors.

No leadership but lots of finger pointing, as usual: :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Antifa is a terrorist organization, I thought we resolved this.  I'm surprised this designation hasn't been done sooner.

Just now, MDC said:

Looks like Trump spent the day lashing out at liberals, the lame stream media, and Democratic mayors.

Troll gonna troll

Just now, 12th Man said:

Troll gonna troll

Don sure is. :thumbsup: 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Well, there were riots when Hillary lost. There were not when McCain and Romney lost.  Won’t be if Trump loses either. And I’m not implying anything. A Biden loss will result in riots.  

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Antifa is a terrorist organization, I thought we resolved this.  I'm surprised this designation hasn't been done sooner.

Very tricky to do it in the homeland to US citizens.  

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yup 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

His lack of leadership is jaw dropping. I have a feeling Obama is going to step up a take the lead. 

Just now, The Observer said:

His lack of leadership is jaw dropping. I have a feeling Obama is going to step up a take the lead. 

Like he did with Ferguson? Lol. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, there were riots when Hillary lost. There were not when McCain and Romney lost.  Won’t be if Trump loses either. And I’m not implying anything. A Biden loss will result in riots.  

McCain and Romney are great Americans.  

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Using his community organizing skills?  That, and voting "present", were his only experiences prior to being elected Hopey Changey President$#@!

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like he did with Ferguson? Lol. 

And Baltimore 

God bless these patriots!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Using his community organizing skills?  That, and voting "present", were his only experiences prior to being elected Hopey Changey President$#@!

Among other responsibilities of a president is being a unifier and a healer. Trump not only doesn't have the ability to do either, he doesn't have the desire.  

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

What? 3 years of a booming economy, record low unemployment, skyrocketing 401K's. Artificially brought to a halt because the left knew they were going to lose again in November?

Not for nothing but if the left keeps this sh!t up they may not win another national election for a long time. Unless they cheat via mail in voting. 

How does it feel to be on the side that purposely tanked the best economy the country has ever seen and lifted people of all races off of unemployment and actually gave them hope for the future instead of just waxing philosophical about it? You lost so you had to ruin the lives and livelihoods of millions of Americans out of spite. 

And you don't even have the sense to be ashamed. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, 5-Points said:

What? 3 years of a booming economy, record low unemployment, skyrocketing 401K's. Artificially brought to a halt because the left knew they were going to lose again in November?

Not for nothing but if the left keeps this sh!t up they may not win another national election for a long time. Unless they cheat via mail in voting. 

How does it feel to be on the side that purposely tanked the best economy the country has ever seen and lifted people of all races off of unemployment and actually gave them hope for the future instead of just waxing philosophical about it? You lost so you had to ruin the lives and livelihoods of millions of Americans out of spite. 

And you don't even have the sense to be ashamed. 

105,000 dead

Worst economy since the great depression

40 million unemployed

111 cities burning. 

This was happening in any other country, we'd be calling for a regime change. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

105,000 dead

40 million unemployed

111 cities burning. 

That's what your side has brought us after President Trump had us soaring. 

Petulant little kids. All of you. 

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

105,000 dead

40 million unemployed

111 cities burning. 

105K dead due to COVID and Democrats not being able to run their states/cities properly (Cuomo, Whitmer, etc...).  It wasn't Trump who forced nursing home covid patients BACK to the nursing home.

Worst Economy ever because of Covid and the Democrats who were focused on sham investigations instead of helping protect the country

40 million unemployed due to the above

111 cities burning due to the above

You don't even get an "A" for effort.  You're weak sauce and a slave to your DNC masters.  Just stay on the their plantation.  That's where you belong.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1