Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

24 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I also heard that Jesus died from a combination of being nailed to the cross and high blood pressure. 

Severe wood allergy. 

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

For all they know she has a firearm 

you are honestly ok with police marching in the streets firing on people on their own property on their own porch?

You guys are more focked up than I imagined 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

you are honestly ok with police marching in the streets firing on people on their own property on their own porch?

For all they know she was pointing a firearm at them. She ignored 5 lawful orders. Ya I am ok with it.

7 hours ago, peenie said:

Hey, something is going on....

Anyone carrying a skateboard should be beat down on site. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

And I used to wonder how so many Germans went along with Hitler back in the day. I no longer wonder. 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

For all they know she was pointing a firearm at them. She ignored 5 lawful orders. Ya I am ok with it.

isnt pointing their weapon at an over militarized govt force  a 2nd amendmenter's wet dream?

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

isnt pointing their weapon at an over militarized govt force  a 2nd amendmenter's wet dream?

Lol

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

And there is video of a St Paul cop hiding inside a respirator mask and umbrella walking around smashing windows with a hammer. Many groups trying to escalate this. All in order to push their agenda. 

You're a conspracy theory, tin hat wearing idiot. Just like most all your claims, you got a big fat nothing burger.  Internet 101...just because someone says it on the internet, doesn't make it dactual you twit. 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Nutshell pls.

What did George Floyd do and why were there four cops on him?

Thx

Are you asking because you don’t know, haven’t seen the video?

A place of business calls the police for a crime, so they came.  A patrol car stops a car and there were 3 or 4 people in it, a minute or so goes by and another patrol comes over to assist (I assume).   Most everything seemed benign and normal to me until they got Floyd (who is a rather big dude) on the ground and the one azzhole wouldn’t get off him even while Floyd was pleading for his life.  That’s why he was arrested and charged with 3rd Degree Murder.  Of which the overwhelming majority of Americans agreed with.  

:dunno:

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Id also really question if forcing you off your own property is a lawful order

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

And I used to wonder how so many Germans went along with Hitler back in the day. I no longer wonder. 

Because Pelosi took his place. Gotcha. Smart comment out of you finally. :thumbsup: 

And Newbie celebrates

3 minutes ago, joneo said:

You're a conspracy theory, tin hat wearing idiot. Just like most all your claims, you got a big fat nothing burger.  Internet 101...just because someone says it on the internet, doesn't make it dactual you twit. 

It was a white guy. Disguised. Smashing windows. Are you disputing that?

Just now, bandrus1 said:

Id also really question if forcing you off your own property is a lawful order

She could've went back outside the second they had passed by, they just were making sure the people in the house didn't open fire on them.  This isn't the government overreach you want it to be.

Just now, 12th Man said:

And Newbie celebrates

It's what he does. Pelosi tells him it's good, and so he is ALL ABOARD!! :lol:

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

So now it’s just a white guy. You’re a total clown. Thanks for all the laughs. 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

She could've went back outside the second they had passed by, they just were making sure the people in the house didn't open fire on them.  This isn't the government overreach you want it to be.

it's more than im willing to say is acceptable sorry dude

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This narrative they are pushing that it was all white people causing problems is a whole new level of crazy. The desperation to create their narrative is a joke. 

Just now, BirdGang said:

This narrative they are pushing that it was all white people causing problems is a whole new level of crazy. The desperation to create their narrative is a joke. 

Newbie went from the guy being a cop to just white within a few minutes. He’s a total jackass. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

And Newbie celebrates

Wait, I thought white nazis were doing all this.  

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sorry that it doesn't fit your negros are awful agenda. Hth

51 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Antifa is an idea. Not even an actual organization. Be smarter. 

I nominate this as the dumbest focking thing EVER said in Geek club history........and probably the history of the internet 

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Newbie went from the guy being a cop to just white within a few minutes. He’s a total jackass. 

Lol.  Says the retard who thinks Trump can make antifa a terrorist organization 🤣🤣🤣

Just now, The Observer said:

Sorry that it doesn't fit your negros are awful agenda. Hth

Some street urchin asks the guy if he’s a cop, that’s it,  and next thing you know complete fools in their fifties like you are repeating it. God you’re simple and dull. 

Lol.  Says the retard who thinks Trump can make antifa a terrorist organization 🤣🤣🤣

I’m the one that said it’s going to be tricky to do that to US citizens hours ago, right after it came out. You had to wait until CNN told you. Fockin dumbass. 

1 minute ago, joneo said:

I nominate this as the dumbest focking thing EVER said in Geek club history........and probably the history of the internet 

The actual dumbest thing on the internet are dipshits who don't know that only foreign entities can be registered as terrorist organizations.   Trump knows that. He just knew the idiots in his base would think it was tough.  And you guys fell for it. Again!!  😬🤣😬🤣😬🤣

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m the one that said it’s going to be tricky to do that to US citizens hours ago, right after it came out. You had to wait until CNN told you. Fockin dumbass. 

You should really stop taking the hooks Trump keeps throwing you. Lolol.  When you're being outsmarted by Donald Trump, you know you have problems. 🤣🤣🤣

You should really stop taking the hooks Trump keeps throwing you. Lolol.  When you're being outsmarted by Donald Trump, you know you have problems. 🤣🤣🤣

It’s tricky. It’s not impossible.  It will take a bit, but it will happen. Even Pelosi will get out of the way. You would know this if you weren’t so stupid. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The actual dumbest thing on the internet are dipshits who don't know that only foreign entities can be registered as terrorist organizations.   Trump knows that. He just knew the idiots in his base would think it was tough.  And you guys fell for it. Again!!  😬🤣😬🤣😬🤣

Congrats on being the most obtuse internet troll in the Geek Club. 

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He's one of yours. Own it

No one would've protested if all 4 policeman had been arrested as they should've been. 

I wish people would be this active about all murders in this country.

• Haha 2

Just now, peenie said:

No one would've protested if all 4 policeman had been arrested 

That is false

Just now, peenie said:

No one would've protested if all 4 policeman had been arrested as they should've been. 

Most murders, especially high profile, don't result in arrests in a day or two.  Sometimes they even get off, like O.J.  HTH.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Take it up with the Minnesota Attorney General.  

46 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

I prefer living and keeping my gun gun in a place where there isn't a possibility of a cop mistaking my intentions personally

Just now, peenie said:

Then “protest”, the overwhelming majority of Americans were on that side.  That’s not what’s happening though, this isn’t a protest, it’s domestic terrorism of business’s and violent actions towards police and regular citizens. Hence most people’s issue.  :dunno:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

It was this combined with Trump and his when lootings begin shootings begin tweet. 

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Why did you want them arrested without an investigation? Would you like to see a black guy arrested without an investigation?