Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

12 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

That's what your side has brought us after President Trump had us soaring. 

Petulant little kids. All of you. 

All brought on by your Messiah 

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

All brought on by your Messiah 

I'm sure you believe that. 

Those of us who have been paying attention know otherwise. 

Why don't you want to own up to what your handlers did? I mean if you're proud of your leaders, why not support their actions? 

I’m looking forward to upper middle class and rich white kids who want to play Antifa games being charged with terrorism.  Gonna cost mom and dad an arm and a leg. 

https://imgur.com/a/dNGP9oZ

This is from the CNN front page.  Two bylines.  The first one criticizes Trump saying he is not stepping up.  Right below that, Trump is criticized for not shutting up. 

Which do you want, you partisan hacks????

• Haha 1

Guy sitting in the middle of street in Philly with a naked mannequin spanking its a$$

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You are retarded enough to believee that BS. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m looking forward to upper middle class and rich white kids who want to play Antifa games being charged with terrorism.  Gonna cost mom and dad an arm and a leg. 

Hopefully, something becomes of this designation but I doubt it.  

And Newbie celebrates

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

105,000 dead

Worst economy since the great depression

40 million unemployed

111 cities burning. 

This was happening in any other country, we'd be calling for a regime change. 

#MAGA

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

#MAGA

Yep. Trump 2020! 

He turned it around once, he can do it again.  :banana:

36 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I see some pictures with no date or time stamps being portrayed as being involved in the current rioting. :dunno:

Where was this supposed white supremist involved in these current riots? 

2 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Don't forget Dallas and Baton Rouge where BLM assassinated a dozen police officers.

NYC. Ramos and Liu

12 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I see some pictures with no date or time stamps being portrayed as being involved in the current rioting. :dunno:

My belief is that white supremacists are taking part in the rioting and destruction to push their agenda.  Note I didn't say that there aren't many black asswholes who are using this as an excuse to steal.  Both can be true. Hth

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Don't forget Dallas and Baton Rouge where BLM assassinated a dozen police officers.

111 cities just this weekend.  So naming 7 or 8 over an 8 year period isn't having the 'gotcha' effect that you think it is. 😉

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

My belief 

Is BS

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

105,000 dead

Worst economy since the great depression

40 million unemployed

111 cities burning. 

This was happening in any other country, we'd be calling for a regime change. 

99% of that is in Democrat controlled cities.

And now that y'all apparently DGAF about social distancing and mass gatherings, your corona depression is about to vanish like a thug under a FedEx tire.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

111 cities just this weekend.  So naming 7 or 8 over an 8 year period isn't having the 'gotcha' effect that you think it is. 😉

Antifa, your organization, coordinated this. Now GFY

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This POS Newbie just brushes over cops being assassinated. 

21 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Those are Antifa, you can tell by their clothes, their upside down flag, and their violence.

7 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Those are Antifa, you can tell by their clothes, their upside down flag, and their violence.

Spoiler alert! :mad:

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

My belief is that white supremacists are taking part in the rioting and destruction to push their agenda.  Note I didn't say that there aren't many black asswholes who are using this as an excuse to steal.  Both can be true. Hth

White people are instigating the violence and destruction but they arent white supremacists, unless Antqueefa are white supremacists. There are videos on Twitter of Antifags paying young black guys to commit violence and vandalism.

Sit this one out, you'll thank me later.  

Let them burn their local establishments.....and ALL business should walk away, let them live without access to any ability to shop, without access to ANY jobs.....seriously they can go fock themselves.....and just die

13 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Antifa, your organization, coordinated this. Now GFY

Antifa isn't even an actual organization. Just a vaguely defined group of people who gather and protest. Usually against naziism/white supremacists. There's no leader of antifa. There's no meetings. It's like calling white supremacists an organization. It's just people. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

White people are instigating the violence and destruction but they arent white supremacists, unless Antqueefa are white supremacists. There are videos on Twitter of Antifags paying young black guys to commit violence and vandalism.

Sit this one out, you'll thank me later.  

And there is video of a St Paul cop hiding inside a respirator mask and umbrella walking around smashing windows with a hammer. Many groups trying to escalate this. All in order to push their agenda. 

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

😂😂😂

And there is video of a St Paul cop hiding inside a respirator mask and umbrella walking around smashing windows with a hammer. Many groups trying to escalate this. All in order to push their agenda. 

Negative.  Its not him.  And its fake news that his ex wife outed him

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Antifa isn't even an actual organization. Just a vaguely defined group of people who gather and protest. Usually against naziism/white supremacists. There's no leader of antifa. There's no meetings. It's like calling white supremacists an organization. It's just people. 

Antifa is a well funded, well organized group of far left terrorists bent on the destruction of America. They've been organized, supported and defended by democrat mayors, governors, DA's and former presidents.

Thankfully, the current POTUS has the common sense to call them what they are so they can be dealt with accordingly.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Sigh. Didn’t you learn anything when you fell hook, line and sinker for the pee-pee tape nonsense? Aren’t you a little old to still be falling for this garbage? Grow up. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sigh. Didn’t you learn anything when you fell hook, line and sinker for the pee-pee tape nonsense? Aren’t you a little old to still be falling for this garbage? Grow up. 

Psst. Obamagate. You're already 0-2 on Obama lies. 

16 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Let them burn their local establishments.....and ALL business should walk away, let them live without access to any ability to shop, without access to ANY jobs.....seriously they can go fock themselves.....and just die

What will happen is, smart business will leave. Cheap loans will be made available to minority business owners to start up in the area. They will enjoy a short period of meager success until the next riot, when their businesses are burned to the ground and they go bankrupt or leave. 

Almost like it was planned that way. 

Psst. Obamagate. You're already 0-2 on Obama lies. 

The investigation has to be over before you get to spike the ball.  Unless it’s something as obvious as the pee pee tape nonsense that only a complete fool would fall for. Sharp guys like me saw through that on the spot.  You and Shonuff were figuring out the line of succession.  Lol. 

• Thanks 1

Why do you guys argue with this idiot. He's already demonstrated that he is an absolute piece of shlt, this latest round of blaming Trump is just too much. It's not a joke anymore, people lives are being ruined. This is the result of Democratic leadership, or lack there of. Normal people are having their eyes opened.

Furthermore, If you side with Antifa and the thugs involved in this mess, you are a terrorist. Plain and simple. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1