Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Most murders, especially high profile, don't result in arrests in a day or two.  Sometimes they even get off, like O.J.  HTH.

Once again, confusing arrest for the trial

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

:yawn:

Your comedy act is drying up dude.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Why did you want them arrested without an investigation? Would you like to see a black guy arrested without an investigation?

Put a dollar amount on it. What would you pay to see a video of Newbie getting arrested while screaming “No Justice No peace!!”  while protesting tonight?

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Put a dollar amount on it. What would you pay to see a video of Newbie getting arrested while screaming “No Justice No peace!!”  while protesting tonight?

I'd give my stimulus check back because that would certainly "stimulate" me. :banana:

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

That puzzy? He’s tucked away in his girlfriends condo, nowhere near anyplace that anyone would have a protest at. 

• Haha 1

I'm a white dude, I grew up thinking (and still do) that 99% of police are good people doing hard work.  I still think that but I always try to put myself in others shoes.  I do find it crazy / sad that young black men don't look at police like I do....and that is what needs to be addressed and how do we get to that point is the root of the change needed.   I truly think most people agree there.  There should be change and a serious dialog, especially in the cities to get to a point where blacks can trust police.  I get it.

However where I diverge is this is a much more nuanced issue than just "The police are racist!@#!"   Lets burn it down!@#!

1.  I don't know the complete root cause reasons why, but blacks commit more violent crimes than all other races, including those of other races of color.  It's normal human behavior that a cop, even a black cop,  would be more "on edge".  It's logical human nature. 

2.  The narrative that there is a HUGE epidemic of Blacks being killed by cops is overblown based on all statistics.  There is a statistically significant bias there when looking at percentage of population vs percentage of death by cop but it is not overwhelming.  

3.  The reason for number 2 is due to media and social media.  An unarmed white person is killed by police and it never makes the news.  It doesn't go viral on social media hence people think it doesn't happen.  Which is false, just look it up for yourself.  

4.  Violent terrorism doesn't bring people together, sorry, it only further divides.  

People refuse to tackle and talk about one through three above, even bringing it up you will be called a racist by the Social Justice Warriors.  Even if its rooted in hard statistics.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That puzzy? He’s tucked away in his girlfriends condo, nowhere near anyplace that anyone would have a protest at. 

Exactly. Biggest pvssy on FFT. 

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Actually, many arrests need an investigation beforehand.  Its how you articulate your PC on your affidavit. You gather all you can to be convincing as possible.  Im sure youve done many a PC hearing in front of a magistrate or judge so this should be old hat for you. 

16 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

They'd have to come into my house. I'm currently watching 90 Day Fiance'. 🍷👍

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And yet he boasted about some 9 million acre ranch or something that he is going to spend a wonderful weekend with an actual girl and yet he ends up just posting dumb comments here all day.

My guess is, he finished fingerbanging some local in an abandoned warehouse yesterday and he was good to go. :dunno:

He’s in his fifties watching reality TV meant  for young women at his girlfriends condo.  What happened to the American male? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s in his fifties watching reality TV meant  for young women at his girlfriends condo.  What happened to the American male? 

This American male bench presses 400 lbs.  FYI

• Haha 1

And yet he boasted about some 9 million acre ranch or something that he is going to spend a wonderful weekend with an actual girl and yet he ends up just posting dumb comments here all day.

My guess is, he finished fingerbanging some local in an abandoned warehouse yesterday and he was good to go. :dunno:

Says it’s his girlfriends land. Which means it’s her fathers land. Newbie doesn’t have any land of his own. He has 2 parking spots at the condo complex. 

This American toddler bench presses 400 lbs.  FYI

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

:lol: So true. What a wimp. :banana:

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Says it’s his girlfriends land. Which means it’s her fathers land. Newbie doesn’t have any land of his own. He has 2 parking spots at the condo complex. 

My girlfriend's dad bought it in 1967. Before she was born. He passed away 15 years ago. My GF's mom owns it now. I never said it was my land. As always, the most open and truthful guy in the geek club. Hth

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Guy in his 50s. Owns nothing. Poor bastard. 

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

Wait though.....On he internet, he's a tough guy and everyone in the world loves him so much.

Just now, 12th Man said:

Other than my house I guess you're right.  But technically, the bank still owns that.  And my car.  So I guess you're right 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Wait though.....On he internet, he's a tough guy and everyone loves him so much.

Well, I certainly have the talent of stringing a half dozen losers along for hours at a time. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I'm a white dude, I grew up thinking (and still do) that 99% of police are good people doing hard work.  I still think that but I always try to put myself in others shoes.  I do find it crazy / sad that young black men don't look at police like I do....and that is what needs to be addressed and how do we get to that point is the root of the change needed.   I truly think most people agree there.  There should be change and a serious dialog, especially in the cities to get to a point where blacks can trust police.  I get it.

However where I diverge is this is a much more nuanced issue than just "The police are racist!@#!"   Lets burn it down!@#!

1.  I don't know the complete root cause reasons why, but blacks commit more crimes than all other races, including those of other races of color.  It's normal human behavior that a cop, even a black cop,  would be more "on edge".  It's logical human nature. 

2.  The narrative that there is a HUGE epidemic of Blacks being killed by cops is overblown based on all statistics.  There is a statistically significant bias there when looking at percentage of population vs percentage of death by cop but it is not overwhelming.  

3.  The reason for number 2 is due to media and social media.  An unarmed white person is killed by police and it never makes the news.  It doesn't go viral on social media hence people think it doesn't happen.  Which is false, just look it up for yourself.  

4.  Violent terrorism doesn't bring people together, sorry, it only further divides.  

People refuse to tackle and talk about one through three above, even bringing it up you will be called a racist by the Social Justice Warriors.  Even if its rooted in hard statistics.  

I agree with this, but not sure why someone had an :lol: response. 

Just now, The Observer said:

Well, I certainly have the talent of stringing a half dozen losers along for hours at a time. 

I'll give you credit, you are a very good troll. Actually being intelligent? Nah. But trolling the internet when you are having a "glorious weekend away", doesn't impress me that much.

So whatever. :dunno: 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

My girlfriend's dad bought it in 1967. Before she was born. He passed away 15 years ago. My GF's mom owns it now. I never said it was my land. As always, the most open and truthful guy in the geek club. Hth

Who said you lied about the land? I never did. I pointed out it wasn’t yours. I didn’t need you to tell me that. It was an educated guess. 

Seattle Times has a bunch of pics from the protests/justice-shopping. Someone has a sign that says "Looting is learned behavior from white colonialism".   Damn.  You got us. Loot away. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Other than my house I guess you're right.  But technically, the bank still owns that.  And my car.  So I guess you're right 

Just you?  Now you’re lying. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who said you lied about the land? I never did. I pointed out it wasn’t yours. I didn’t need you to tell me that. It was an educated guess. 

If I had an extra half-a-million, I wouldn't buy 90 acres of hunting land. But it's a nice getaway once in a while.  

5 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I agree with this, but not sure why someone had an :lol: response. 

Take a wild guess who it was.  

F****** you businesses were already behind and just literally starting to reopen. Then this b*******. I hope the  cop is forced to watch the news 24/7. Congratulations a******, you f***** the country. Field tuff now? Do us a favor and Google Aaron Hernandez. It's about the only way to redeem yourself.

Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

Civil war possibly

So black people haven't given up the idea that riots are the solution to whatever they are complaining about.

So many people have assisted them in pointing out that rioting does not further their "cause". History in this country shows it. It is not the way for a group of people to become an equal part of this nation. They set themselves back with the Rodney King situation, they did it in 2015 in Baltimore, and they continue to kill at other people at an alarming rate on a daily basis in this country, and then they allow themselves to do it again.

The reality in all of this is, 98% of the black people in those riots, are not fighting for equality, they just want to get something  out of it. Whether it be their instincts to want to hurt those that have things they are not willing to work for themselves, or simply it's their desire to steal and damage property and beat people up. It's their adrenaline rush.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If I had an extra half-a-million, I wouldn't buy 90 acres of hunting land. But it's a nice getaway once in a while.  

Nice to get away and post on a fantasy football site all day. :lol:

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

F****** you businesses were already behind and just literally starting to reopen. Then this b*******. I hope the  cop is forced to watch the news 24/7. Congratulations a******, you f***** the country. Field tuff now? Do us a favor and Google Aaron Hernandez. It's about the only way to redeem yourself.

That's confusing. Are you blaming the cop for all the riots?

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So black people haven't given up the idea that riots are the solution to whatever they are complaining about.

So many people have assisted them in pointing out that rioting does not further their "cause". History in this country shows it. It is not the way for a group of people to become an equal part of this nation. They set themselves back with the Rodney King situation, they did it in 2015 in Baltimore, and they continue to kill at other people at an alarming rate on a daily basis in this country, and then they allow themselves to do it again.

The reality in all of this is, 98% of the black people in those riots, are not fighting for equality, they just want to get something  out of it. Whether it be their instincts to want to hurt those that have things they are not willing to work for themselves, or simply it's their desire to steal and damage property and beat people up. It's their adrenaline rush.

You didn't like when they just peacefully took a knee either.

Nice to get away and post on a fantasy football site all day. :lol:

Pssst. I'm home now.  Didn't even have cell service up at the cabin

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Come on Wiffle, you are a smart dude, we need some plain English not mumbo jumbo nonsense.  TIA

Just now, The Observer said:

Not while he was working and I was paying to see it. No I didn’t. If he went to police HQ or rented out the stadium and had a rally I wouldn’t have cared and defended his right to do so. You can’t seem to recognize the difference, simple Jack. 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I didn't care other than I liked the entertainment I was watching a lot less. Politics in the entertainment industry doesn't work for me. I just understand that an employer has the right to dictate the rules of employment. 

I don't even come close to talking politics at work. Because it's not what my job is while I am working there. If I started a foundation or fought for a cause off the clock, they would support me to no end.

You understand it, it just doesn't fit your narrative on this topic. You lose again. What's new? :dunno:

35 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I binge that show with the wife. All eleventy hundred seasons and spinoffs.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I didn't care. I just understand that an employer has the right to dictate the rules of employment. 

I don't even come close to talking politics at work. Because it's not what my job is while I am working there. If I started a foundation or fought for a cause off the clock, they would support me to no end.

Why would I discuss let alone protest anything to do with religion or politics at work?   That is frowned upon.  

Off the clock?  Man do your thing, stand for whatever cause you deem the most important.  It's the American way.....

Is this not common sense?