Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

I'm not able to scroll through this stuff, but have you guys seen this video?

Saw this. There's a lot going on with these riots. There are outside forces. It's not just angry african Americans. But they want to make it appear to be. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Saw this. There's a lot going on with these riots. There are outside forces. It's not just angry african Americans. But they want to make it appear to be. 

When are you going to protest? 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When are you going to protest? 

Heading to my girlfriend's hunting cabin on 90 acres of land as we speak.  I'm about to protest civilization by escaping from it for the weekend. Thanks for your concern. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Heading to my girlfriend's hunting cabin on 90 acres of land as we speak.  I'm about to protest civilization by escaping from it for the weekend. Thanks for your concern. 

Puzzy. Lol. Like I said, all you bring is your vote. And big mouth on a message board.  Fake tough guy. 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Hunting cabin. Right. 😂😂

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Puzzy. Lol. Like I said, all you bring is your vote. And big mouth on a message board.  Fake tough guy. 

You seem upset. Everything ok?   

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Hurry. You better get going. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Nursing a hangover. My friends came over last night. We were up until 3. Feels good actually. So when are you going to go protest? You know, get in the game. You can’t stand by and do nothing while all this injustice occurs, can you? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nursing a hangover. My friends came over last night. We were up until 3. Feels good actually. So when are you going to go protest? You know, get in the game. You can’t stand by and do nothing while all this injustice occurs, can you? 

I've had great success so far using that very strategy. 

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Are you sure it’s not 30 million square miles? Ha! You’re so stupid. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are you sure it’s not 30 million square miles? Ha! You’re so stupid. 

OMG. Sick burn brah. Don Ricklesesque

37 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Remember when Mike Pence walked out of an NFL game in protest of a black guy kneeling?  Good times. 

Maybe because the protests were based on a false narrative? I mean, "hands up, dont shoot" is the bread and butter chant and its a lie.

Im betting I can speak for a majority of Kapernick haters here. We'll certainly be glad to discuss all police shootings, judge them on their individual merit, and, push to hold each officer accountable if its necessary.  Although it stirs alot of emotion, the whole "broad brush" tactic (you see a pattern here?) loses the very audience youre trying to influence. 

So many people supporting the looting in social media. How fast would their tune change if their house or business was destroyed?

Just now, tanatastic said:

So many people supporting the looting in social media. How fast would their tune change if their house or business was destroyed?

No one is looting Newbies condo.  So he’s good. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one is looting Newbies condo.  So he’s good. 

Ah the one his gf “technically owns” with the “pool”.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, The Observer said:

I would have paid a thousand dollars for a pay-per-view of a camera focused on Donald Trump the entire time. Knowing there was enough of them to overpower secret service and get into him. I wonder if he made it to the bathroom or just shat his pants and all over his room. 🤣

I guess you don't know how Secret Service operates.

Why don't you test them and attempt to enter the White House lawn.

You will be met with well deserved bullets in your head faster than you can hit f5 on the geek club forum.

If 200 newbies rushed the lawn they would be corpses before they made it 10 steps. 

Trump is well protected and well loved by SS.

It’s now racist to say “all lives matter”. You have to be of the mind that specifically black lives matter more than others or you are a bigot.

You have to love that black voices are telling the Newbies of the world to STFU. I was listening to some black political radio before and the subject of private prisons came up. I don’t know of anyone who thinks that’s a good idea. That needs to be done with. 

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

42% approval rating. 'nuff said

This is who Newbie sides with. 

• Thanks 1

Another funny trend is atheletes coming out to say they were related to or knew the nobody who got killed. Arbery had that lions safety say they were cousins and now Stephen Jackson from the warriors says he was friends with Floyd and calls him his twin cuz they look alike. You know damn well neither man ever met these athletes.

19 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Another funny trend is atheletes coming out to say they were related to or knew the nobody who got killed. Arbery had that lions safety say they were cousins and now Stephen Jackson from the warriors says he was friends with Floyd and calls him his twin cuz they look alike. You know damn well neither man ever met these athletes.

Jackson should be asked why he never held an intervention for his close buddy twin cuz to help out the dude during his extreme drug use.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You have to love that black voices are telling the Newbies of the world to STFU. I was listening to some black political radio before and the subject of private prisons came up. I don’t know of anyone who thinks that’s a good idea. That needs to be done with. 

They hate newbies... they know there's no bigger racist than that cracker ass fockbag who thinks blacks want or need their sympathy or clowns like him speaking for them. 

Hated by all... the newbies

34 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

snopes :doh:

Poor MDCuck thinks Soros loves the U.S.  

Unless it’s in your blood or your family people are going to stop being cops as a profession.  They will then have to lower standards just to fill positions.  

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Unless it’s in your blood or your family people are going to stop being cops as a profession.  They will then have to lower standards just to fill positions.  

Already have lowered standards for a while now.

58 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

snopes :doh:

You believe that quote is real too? 😂 

You hear these people screaming in shock when the truck drives over their friends.  Is there any other logical expectation?  Youre shutting down the road and trying to pull people from vehicles.  You may as well write "speedbump" on your forehead.