Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So how do you determine if a white person is antifa or just someone who supports equal rights? Is there like a uniform antifa has? An armband or something?

This is a key point in the strategy, to blend in, outside of a well-employed counterintelligence operation to identify the key terrorists we are left with those committing violence as the best option for identification.

Since we now know that BLM and the protestors are only peaceful people who want to have their voices heard, then we also then know that anyone who loots, steals, burns, attacks must be antifa, right?

Newbie is having a breakdown. All the groups he worships are currently wrecking cities and everyone sees it with their own eyes. Sad. Gotta love the MSM yapping about white supremacists. And Newbie nods his head. He’s in crisis. Grasping to anything. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Everyone is rioting, not just blacks.  Right now it has less to do with what happened to start this and it's more about creating chaos.  People suck.

People really do suck.

The longer I live the more I realize just how godawful so many people truly are.....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I have been saying this for a week now. It took them three days to arrest the guy who literally murdered someone On camera. You watched the life leave George Floyd's body. And it still took three days. It's now seven days and his three accomplices are still walking the streets as free men. You're right, you and I don't get to decide when they finally decide to do their job and arrest these guys. But we also don't get to the side how black people should feel about that.

Still with this bullsh!t?  How does it feel to be an emotional wreck every day? Im sure if you were arrested for something, you would tell the cops "yall just handle me the way that makes you feel best.  Dont follow any procedures.'  What a maroon.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Newbie is having a breakdown. All the groups he worships are currently wrecking cities and everyone sees it with their own eyes. Sad. Gotta love the MSM yapping about white supremacists. And Newbie nods his head. He’s in crisis. Grasping to anything. 

On a scale of 1-10, how focking retarded does one have to be to fall for that narrative?

Just now, Reality said:

On a scale of 1-10, how focking retarded does one have to be to fall for that narrative?

You gotta be a complete fool. And scared that all the things that have been said about the groups you have hitched your star to and you screamed weren’t true are being laid bare for behind to see. 

I have now stopped watching the news on TV, will attempt to get what I can from radio and print resources I think are mostly credible.....

39 minutes ago, RLLD said:

And if black people have an issue they can and should protest, to the exclusion of burning, looting, destroying, hurting others....

Agreed

26 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Many carry flags, wear patches, and its easy to make connections of "whos who" on social media if you know what to look for.  And, I witnessed it myself last night.

But you said that it's blacks and antifa.  I've seen plenty of white people smashing windows and spray painting and stealing.  Not wearing patches.  Not carrying flags. Just white people

23 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Still with this bullsh!t?  How does it feel to be an emotional wreck every day? Im sure if you were arrested for something, you would tell the cops "yall just handle me the way that makes you feel best.  Dont follow any procedures.'  What a maroon.

Emotional wreck. lol   There's not a single one of you who can respond without namecalling and insulting. Seems I'm an emotional rock while you guys are flipping your lids.  😂

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You know who's in crisis?  Your Orange leader, Bunkerbitch. He is simply not equiped to handle any crisis.  He's bailed completely on the coronavirus because he kept failing. Now he's hiding in the basement while the country burns due largely to the tone he's created nationwide.  He doesn't have the ability to unite or sooth. It's just not in his arsenal. So he hides while fueling the fire. And watches Joe Biden go to the streets and talk to protesters.  Imagine being that out of touch with the country you're supposed to be leading?   And to think, less than two weeks ago, Biden said something stupid about blacks during an interview and some thought it might hurt him with blacks.  lol  

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You gotta be a complete fool. And scared that all the things that have been said about the groups you have hitched your star to and you screamed weren’t true are being laid bare for behind to see. 

How did MagaNight in DC go?  

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

But you said that it's blacks and antifa.  I've seen plenty of white people smashing windows and spray painting and stealing.  Not wearing patches.  Not carrying flags. Just white people

You completely glossed over the social media.  They are literally claiming it in some instances, and I got to know alot of local and state players when I was doing the LEO side my job. I did extensive reseach on them post Cville. Local, state, and feds have had a close eye on many groups since these protests took off. They know who the players are. The intelligence is no different than how they busted the white supremacists who were headed to make trouble at the big 2A rally in Virginia. I will say this though, at least here, there is a heavy local antifa presence, not everyone is bussed in.

And you have at been right in the fact that antifa isnt an organizarion, per se. People that identify as having antifa values do organize, but its not an organization.  Theres no antifa president or rank structure. Its just more so an organic gathering of like minded people.

Ok. ANTIFA isn’t real. Newbie said so. That settles it. It’s actually white supremacists behind it all. They smashed the windows so the looters could get the televisions.  Good to know. 

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The liberal press is refusing to condemn the looting and rioting.  All they are doing is attack trump and sanitizing the riots.  And don't try to counter by linking one little article buried somewhere.  Across the board is overwhelming sanitation of the news.

Observer refuses to see what is going on with his own eyes and is LAUGHABLY trying to deflect.  Its disgusting.

Observer needs to come out and openly state riots are wrong and immoral and call out the media for not sanitizing it.  ANYTHING ELSE he does (deflecting to nazis, saying white peopele riot too, or anything else) and he is part of the problem. 

And the response to people like Observer and the MSM is to vote republican across the board in November.  Don't try to argue with him.  He's too far gone.  Just vote them out.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

You completely glossed over the social media.  They are literally claiming it in some instances, and I got to know alot of local and state players when I was doing the LEO side my job. I did extensive reseach on them post Cville. Local, state, and feds have had a close eye on many groups since these protests took off. They know who the players are. The intelligence is no different than how they busted the white supremacists who were headed to make trouble at the big 2A rally in Virginia. I will say this though, at least here, there is a heavy local antifa presence, not everyone is bussed in.

And you have at been right in the fact that antifa isnt an organizarion, per se. People that identify as having antifa values do organize, but its not an organization.  Theres no antifa president or rank structure. Its just more so an organic gathering of like minded people.

Yes.  That's correct. Someone can say they're gathering at a police station to fight against social injustice and anyone interested can join them, and it could end up being 500 people and you guys would say it's Antifa.   Just like a bunch of people can meet and protest a civil war statue being removed and people will say they're neo-nazis.  Neither are an actual organization with a leader and a monthly meeting and meat raffle to raise money.  

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Emotional wreck. lol   There's not a single one of you who can respond without namecalling and insulting. 

If I could only bump all the times you called someone a$$hole unprovoked. 

But, how would you want to be handled if you were potentially gonna be arrested?  Would you want them to take guidance from some wanna be forensics scientist on the interwebs, or do you want your due process?  

Just now, riversco said:

The liberal press is refusing to condemn the loot and rioting.  All they are doing is attack trump and sanitizing the riots.

Observer refuses to see what is going on with his own eyes and is LAUGHABLY trying to deflect.  Its disgusting.

Observer needs to come out and openly state riots are wrong and immoral and call out the media for not sanitizing it.  ANYTHING ELSE he does (deflecting to nazis, saying white peopel riot too, or anything else) and he is part of the problem. 

And the response to people like Observer and the MSM is to vote republican across the board in November.  Don't try to argue with him.  He's too far gone.  Just vote them out.

You have to want to believe it to believe it. When Katrina resulted in looting we were actually told it was because people were hungry. Remember that? Can’t say that this time, so they’re whipping out a boogeyman. 

This is not the time for Observer to deflect and make excuses.  He needs to directly criticize Obama, Pelosi, the liberal MSM, and democrats across the board on this.  And that's it.  And if he can't do that, just ignore him because he's a joke.

1 minute ago, riversco said:

The liberal press is refusing to condemn the looting and rioting.  All they are doing is attack trump and sanitizing the riots.  And don't try to counter by linking one little article buried somewhere.  Across the board is overwhelming sanitation of the news.

Observer needs to come out and openly state riots are wrong and immoral and call out the media for not sanitizing it.  ANYTHING ELSE he does (deflecting to nazis, saying white peopele riot too, or anything else) and he is part of the problem. 

Bullsh1t.  That's a false narrative you guys are trying to push.  I had CNN on yesterday for a few hours and there was not a single host or panel member who didn't say that the starting fires and stealing merchandise isn't hurting their message. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Bullsh1t.  That's a false narrative you guys are trying to push.  I had CNN on yesterday for a few hours and there was not a single host or panel member who didn't say that the starting fires and stealing merchandise isn't hurting their message. 

No excuse.  Not during an event like this.  Don't accusations of falser narratives or anything.  You need to directly and exclusively criticize the handling of this by democrats.  Its plain as day.  This is not a time for people like you be partisan.  You need to man up and demonstrate how wrong your side is.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

If I could only bump all the times you called someone a$$hole unprovoked. 

But, how would you want to be handled if you were potentially gonna be arrested?  Would you want them to take guidance from some wanna be forensics scientist on the interwebs, or do you want your due process?  

Forensic?  Are we looking for gun powder?  What new info do they think they're going to find? There are multiple videos from multiple angles.  If I got caught killing someone on video, I'd be tickled pink to still be a free man a week later. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Hurting it? It’s been destroyed. The whole country was on their side last Wednesday. Nobody on this alleged right wing board said the cops were justified, but for one obvious troll who nobody pays any mind to. Now I don’t really give a shite about police reform. Just lock up these four and that’s it. The reform is needed way more elsewhere.  Nice work libtards. And you cheered it on. 

1 minute ago, riversco said:

No excuse.  Not during an event like this.  Don't accusations of falser narratives or anything.  You need to directly and exclusively criticize the handling of this by democrats.  Its plain as day.  This is not a time for people like you be partisan.  You need to man up and demonstrate how wrong your side is.

Not sure if you have a reading issue or what so I'll repeat it.  Everyone on "liberal" media networks are saying that the crimes are defeating the purpose of the protests. No one is supporting it.   I know it plays better for the right if they can pretend that the left is ijn support of stealing and setting fires and smashing windows.  But no one is. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hurting it? It’s been destroyed. The whole country was on their side last Wednesday. Nobody on this alleged right wing board said the cops were justified, but for one obvious troll who nobody pays any mind to. Now I don’t really give a shite about police reform. Just lock up these four and that’s it. The reform is needed way more elsewhere.  Nice work libtards. And you cheered it on. 

I agree with the bolded.   This has been mishandled by the police/prosecutors.  Still is.  Horribly mismanaged by Trump, who continues promoting violence and raising the temperature. And widely mismanaged by the protesters themselves.  Very hard to come of as sympathetic creatures when you're committing crimes and hurting Innocent people. 

Not sure if you have a reading issue or what so I'll repeat it.  Everyone on "liberal" media networks are saying that the crimes are defeating the purpose of the protests. No one is supporting it.   I know it plays better for the right if they can pretend that the left is ijn support of stealing and setting fires and smashing windows.  But no one is. 

OHHHH MYYYY GOD. Are YOU really commenting on someone having a reading issue? You ignore anything that does not align to your side in every post.

Then why are they bringing up white suprmacists? Why are you saying ANTIFA doesn’t exist? You’re in denial, and so are they. Complete lockstep. 

Just now, kilroy69 said:

OHHHH MYYYY GOD. Are YOU really commenting on someone having a reading issue? You ignore anything that does not align to your side in every post.

OHHHH MYYY GOOOOD.,   Becky, look at her butt.     Are you a Beverly Hills teenage girl?  😂

Newbie needs to be non partisan by blaming all these protests on Democrats.

C’mon Newbs.

10 minutes ago, riversco said:

This is not the time for Observer to deflect and make excuses.  He needs to directly criticize Obama, Pelosi, the liberal MSM, and democrats across the board on this.  And that's it.  And if he can't do that, just ignore him because he's a joke.

Oh, those are the only people who are responsible for this? Then this should be easy to fix. :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

OHHHH MYYY GOOOOD.,   Becky, look at her butt.     Are you a Beverly Hills teenage girl?  😂

deflection. Classic newbie

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Oh, those are the only people who are responsible for this? Then this should be easy to fix. :rolleyes:

Democrats run these cities. Democrats run these states. If you have some other political party to blame I’m all ears. 

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I'd say the people responsible for trying to sanitize these riots are mostly those groups, yes. They keep trying to circle back and call them protestors.  They are more and more stories coming out where they are trying to find nazis everywhere.  Its disgusting.  Hold them accountable.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

C’mon Newbs.

It's unbelievable how the board Trumptards have absolutely zero ability to read the temperature of a situation in a real way and not just some Tucker Carlson way.   They think if they throw the word Antifa in there and then blame the media, it absolves Trump from any responsibility and turns the Democrats into the bad guys.  Unfortunately for them, that's not how the country feels. Only the 38%-40% of Trump lovers.    They did the same thing with the coronavirus.  Blames China, the WHO, Obama's stockpile, mainstream media, Democratic governors.....  They don't want Trump to have an ounce of responsibility for anything.  I don't know why the guy doesn't just resign.  He has zero interest in being the president.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Democrats run these cities. Democrats run these states. If you have some other political party to blame I’m all ears. 

Psssst.  There's been riots in Republican states too.  

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

C’mon Newbs.

More deflection.  This isn't about who is to blame for protests.  This is about attacking the MSM, Obama, Pelosi, democrats for trying to sanitize riots and wanton destruction of property.

Just now, The Observer said:

Psssst.  There's been riots in Republican states too.  

Nothing like the ones in the liberal states. And I’d bet those riots are in liberal cities. You know, when a school shooting happens, it’s a republican thing. And that’s fair. When this stuff happens, it’s always a liberal area. Why can’t they just own it? Who do they think is going to fix it, Obama? Trump? They are there everyday, in charge.  It’s on them. 

4 minutes ago, riversco said:

More deflection.  This isn't about who is to blame for protests.  This is about attacking the MSM, Obama, Pelosi, democrats for trying to sanitize riots and wanton destruction of property.

This isn’t about who to blame. It’s about blaming Democrats.

Got it. :thumbsup: 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think that the protests are legitimate. The rioting isn't. The Republicans are just as responsible for the reasons for racial inequity as the Democrats.