Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So who's the leader of the white supremacist organization? 

I have no idea who the Grand Wizard of the KKK is. Don't know who is in charge of any other white superemacy groups. Do you? Also...Who focking cares?

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Antifa = terrorists

Neo-nazis = very fine people

Gotta love Trump and his supporters 🤣🤣🤣

Blacks are rioting and looting.  And observer has to jump to talk to neo-nazis as a defense. Imagine if black rioters burned down your business...Observer would jump right in your face and say "but there are nazis somewhere so don't support Trump!" 

Just vote all democrats out.  That's how to respond to disgusting crap like this.

Does anyone else find it hilarious that Donald Trump is tweeting for people to GET TOUGH from his hidden bunker underneath the White House?

Just now, The Observer said:

Does anyone else find it hilarious that Donald Trump is tweeting for people to GET TOUGH from his hidden bunker underneath the White House?

Link please.

2 days ago Trump makes them play Macho Man as he stands there watching the space launch. Today he cowers away in the basement of the White House. Macho Man indeed. 🤣

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Imagine calling for #maga night in DC and not a single supporter shows up. No wonder he's hiding in a bunker.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

#bunkerbitch

I bet this b!tch still has his cuck mask on

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I bet this b!tch still has his cuck mask on

President Shart hiding out in his bunker.  Profiles in courage. 🤣

42 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Youre so good at gobbling the MSM goo.  No research as usual. 

Newbie, I dislike Trump too but are you drinking in the morning or something? This level of obsession isn't healthy. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Youre so good at gobbling the MSM goo.  No research as usual. 

I quoted your president directly. Don't blame it on mainstream media.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Imagine calling for #maga night in DC and not a single supporter shows up. No wonder he's hiding in a bunker.

He's not hiding in a bunker, moron. That was Friday and the secret service recommended he go there back then. You are so fuckin stupid it's an embarrassment to the human race.

Have you noticed the response from the Democratic governors. They are giving black people a pass and claiming it's actually white people sneaking into protests and causing the violence. They can't even admit that the blacks are being bad. 

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

But, as usual, you took it out of context and didn't include the whole quote. Go do some homework.  

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No you didn't,  why lie ?

18 minutes ago, lod001 said:

He's not hiding in a bunker, moron. That was Friday and the secret service recommended he go there back then. You are so fuckin stupid it's an embarrassment to the human race.

#bunkerbitch

15 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Have you noticed the response from the Democratic governors. They are giving black people a pass and claiming it's actually white people sneaking into protests and causing the violence. They can't even admit that the blacks are being bad. 

It's both. If you haven't seen video where crowds are largely mixed with white people, then it's because Fox News is purposely not showing them to you.

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

But, as usual, you took it out of context and didn't include the whole quote. Go do some homework.  

He said there are very fine white supremacists. It needs no context. Hth

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He said there are very fine white supremacists. It needs no context. Hth

Nope.  You have the absolute worst arguments.  Its like a 5th grader.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Dude, you constantly have 12 hooks out.  WTF is wrong with you?

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's both. If you haven't seen video where crowds are largely mixed with white people, then it's because Fox News is purposely not showing them to you.

Assface.  It’s not a race thing like you always want it to be.  It’s a liberal thing.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I watched a target get looted yesterday on CNN. 1 fat white woman and 30 black people. Go ahead and try to claim it's a mix. It's not. White people are not going to black neighborhood to loot. 

7 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Assface.  It’s not a race thing like you always want it to be.  It’s a liberal thing.

It's not black people against white people. It's everybody against racists. But it's nice to see what side you're on

6 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I watched a target get looted yesterday on CNN. 1 fat white woman and 30 black people. Go ahead and try to claim it's a mix. It's not. White people are not going to black neighborhood to loot. 

Watch other coverage than Fox News. There are tons of white people. But it's not the agenda that fox wants to push so you're not seeing it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, peenie said:

No one would've protested if all 4 policeman had been arrested as they should've been. 

I wish people would be this active about all murders in this country.

YOU dont decide when and how they get arrested, nor do I.  That is policy dictated by our organized society, the mob can think what it wants, should vote in line with that...does not get to burn and loot when they decide the policy is bad...

Watch other coverage than Fox News. There are tons of white people. But it's not the agenda that fox wants to push so you're not seeing it.

Yes, all scumbags like you

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Antifa = terrorists

Gotta love Trump and his supporters 🤣🤣🤣

I see, I get it, so then by your logic neo-nazis should have the right to loot and burn when something happens and they don't like it?

Fox is showing plenty of white antifa looting, assaulting, and committing arson.  

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

YOU dont decide when and how they get arrested, nor do I.  That is policy dictated by our organized society, the mob can think what it wants, should vote in line with that...does not get to burn and loot when they decide the policy is bad...

I have been saying this for a week now. It took them three days to arrest the guy who literally murdered someone On camera. You watched the life leave George Floyd's body. And it still took three days. It's now seven days and his three accomplices are still walking the streets as free men. You're right, you and I don't get to decide when they finally decide to do their job and arrest these guys. But we also don't get to the side how black people should feel about that.

Just now, Fireballer said:

Fox is showing plenty of white antifa looting, assaulting, and committing arson.  

So how do you determine if a white person is antifa or just someone who supports equal rights? Is there like a uniform antifa has? An armband or something?

12 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Minnesota mobilized the guard. 

Good, now kill anyone who is antifa.....

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I have been saying this for a week now. It took them three days to arrest the guy who literally murdered someone On camera. You watched the life leave George Floyd's body. And it still took three days. It's now seven days and his three accomplices are still walking the streets as free men. You're right, you and I don't get to decide when they finally decide to do their job and arrest these guys. But we also don't get to the side how black people should feel about that.

And if black people have an issue they can and should protest, to the exclusion of burning, looting, destroying, hurting others....

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Watch other coverage than Fox News. 

God you are dumb. 

Newbie has twisted himself into a pretzel.  Is there an MSNBC invented narrative that he doesn't buy hook line and sinker?  What a focking clown..

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So how do you determine if a white person is antifa or just someone who supports equal rights? Is there like a uniform antifa has? An armband or something?

Many carry flags, wear patches, and its easy to make connections of "whos who" on social media if you know what to look for.  And, I witnessed it myself last night.

2 hours ago, riversco said:

Blacks are rioting and looting.  And observer has to jump to talk to neo-nazis as a defense. Imagine if black rioters burned down your business...Observer would jump right in your face and say "but there are nazis somewhere so don't support Trump!" 

Just vote all democrats out.  That's how to respond to disgusting crap like this.

Everyone is rioting, not just blacks.  Right now it has less to do with what happened to start this and it's more about creating chaos.  People suck.

• Like 1