Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

The cops should just pull back from the black community and let them wreck their own shitt. 

They really shouldn't. There are plenty of innocent people in those communities who deserve protection.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

You guys are trying too hard to associate all this rage and anger with George Floyd's murder.  

Where did that gem come from? This from the guy that said this could be turned off like a faucet with an arrest?  GTFOH.  Youre just too laughable.  

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This narrative is total and complete bullsh*t. It's also easy to disprove. Whenever somebody uses the "Trump called neonazis and white supremacists very fine people" line, show them the Trump speech. I've timestamped the relevant points.

I wish that link to some truly very fine people who were there wasn't taken down. You'd have been hard pressed to find them say anything controversial yet YouTube doesn't want their existence recorded.

Newbie knows it's buIIshit. He's been repeating that "very fine people" lie since day 1. Anybody who was paying attention at the time remembers President Trump condemning the WS and neo-nazi's before adding that there "were very fine people there, on both sides..."

The left has to lie to their followers to keep them riled up. They reflexively believe the lies because they want to. They don't have the integrity it takes to fact check themselves. They're baby birds who get their information vomitted into their mouths so it's easier for their feeble minds to digest. 

Just now, Reality said:

This is such a stupid take, systematic racism didn't start 4 years ago.  Every new post you make, is the new dumbest thing I've ever read.

No one said systematic racism started 4 years ago.  I just gave you some differences between the tone of 5 years ago and the tone now.  This has been bubbling under for 4 years. George Floyd blew the top off of it.  There's a reason Trump is hiding in a bunker.

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You guys are trying too hard to associate all this rage and anger with George Floyd's murder.   Yes, that was the tipping point.  Things like this always need a tipping point.  But the cities burning, the cars being flipped over, the looting, the violence is a result of "Trump's America" collapsing on itself. 

The racism, the hatred, the incompetence, the lying, the threats, the sadistic pleasure with violence, the divisiveness...It is bottled up rage from nearly four years of Trumpism and his white nationalist viewpoints.  This is MAGA. This is winning. 

I would say that the pandemic was the buildup, Floyd's death was just the catalyst. People are protesting in other countries. If there wasn't a world wide pandemic, people would have a lot less time to be outraged. 

Just now, Fireballer said:

Where did that gem come from? This from the guy that said this could be turned off like a faucet with an arrest?  GTFOH.  Youre just too laughable.  

I said that the day after.  And then the day after that.  And then the day after that.  And now seven days later, there are still three murderers walking around free. 

Just now, The Observer said:

I said that the day after.  And then the day after that.  And then the day after that.  And now seven days later, there are still three murderers walking around free. 

So you were wrong the other day with your faucet assessment.  Gotcha

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

The left has to lie to their followers to keep them riled up. They reflexively believe the lies because they want to. They don't have the integrity it takes to fact check themselves. They're baby birds who get their information vomitted into their mouths so it's easier for their feeble minds to digest. 

Can't argue with this. The people who get outraged daily are basically reacting like a woman. How does this make them feel in this moment. If the first PoV they are given makes them feel a negative emotion, then it's immediately wrong and needs to be fixed, regardless of what actual facts say. Then you can present reasonable logical facts as to why their reaction was misguided, but it's too late. You made them feel a negative emotion so there is a price to pay for that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

Can't argue with this. The people who get outraged daily are basically reacting like a woman. How does this make them feel in this moment. If the first PoV they are given makes them feel a negative emotion, then it's immediately wrong and needs to be fixed, regardless of what actual facts say. Then you can present reasonable logical facts as to why their reaction was misguided, but it's too late. You made them feel a negative emotion so there is a price to pay for that. 

Well said.  Newbie at his finest

8 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

:thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No one said systematic racism started 4 years ago.  I just gave you some differences between the tone of 5 years ago and the tone now.  This has been bubbling under for 4 years. George Floyd blew the top off of it.  There's a reason Trump is hiding in a bunker.

Nope, no civil unrest from 2008-2016. It was a gorgeous mosaic. No scandals either. Lol. 

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So you were wrong the other day with your faucet assessment.  Gotcha

Like I said, they waited too long.  And only did 25% of the work.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Poor Newbie thinks forensics is just about gun powder residue.  How cute.

Anyway, if youre open minded as you think, read this article and tell me what you think about Linda Badens comments.  Dont worry, shes a lefty who has represented families of people killed by police.  You wont get racist cooties from reading it. I copied part of it if you dont wanna click.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/prosecutors-investigating-george-floyds-death-are-probably-examining-these-options-right-now/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The prosecutor needs to determine precisely how Floyd died, Baden said, because while Chauvin, the officer identified has having his knee to Floyd’s neck, may not have been the primary cause of Floyd’s death. While Chauvin’s conduct “looks more egregious to the cause of death,” it may not have been “the effective cause of death,” Baden noted. Prosecutors must narrow down who was responsible for what, specifically, before they move forward — assuming prosecutors are going to file charges.

“The compression from the middle cop preventing [Floyd’s] chest from being able to inhale and exhale probably is the effective cause” of death, Baden posited.  The “neck compression” played a role but perhaps was not the primary cause of death.  Baden believes Floyd likely died at the scene but wasn’t officially pronounced dead until he arrived at the hospital.

Baden believes third-degree murder is the most likely charge. Baden called Floyd’s cries to his mother “heartbreaking” and said she was strongly moved by Floyd’s decision to call the officers “sir” until he lost consciousness and possibly died on the street.

Bump for @The Observer opinion

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

It chafes my ass that this can only be 3rd degree since what I saw was first that could be pleaded down to second. That said, you need the evidence to support the charge and the defense waiving around the autopsy results means you have to go for 3rd degree. 

27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You guys are trying too hard to associate all this rage and anger with George Floyd's murder.   Yes, that was the tipping point.  Things like this always need a tipping point.  But the cities burning, the cars being flipped over, the looting, the violence is a result of "Trump's America" collapsing on itself. 

The racism, the hatred, the incompetence, the lying, the threats, the sadistic pleasure with violence, the divisiveness...It is bottled up rage from nearly four years of Trumpism and his white nationalist viewpoints.  This is MAGA. This is winning. 

Sounds like Brian Stelter to me.  

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Already gave my opinion. All four are guilty of murder. Third degree is fine. 25 years for all four will satisfy the black community that the days of this sh1t resulting with a slap on the wrist are over.  Don't care which knee caused what.  It's been 7 days. It sure seems like they're trying to negotiate a way to let them off as lightly as possible. 

24 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wow remember how great race relations were under Hussein? yea me neither.  

Just now, Voltaire said:

That said, you need the evidence to support the charge 

Not a perfect system by any means, but a system we're bound to.

Already gave my opinion. All four are guilty of murder. Third degree is fine. 25 years for all four will satisfy the black community that the days of this sh1t resulting with a slap on the wrist are over.  Don't care which knee caused what.  It's been 7 days. It sure seems like they're trying to negotiate a way to let them off as lightly as possible. 

All four for murder? That just assures an acquittal. Go lift some weights. 

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

It chafes my ass that this can only be 3rd degree since what I saw was first that could be pleaded down to second. That said, you need the evidence to support the charge and the defense waiving around the autopsy results means you have to go for 3rd degree. 

I would like first degree murder for Chauvin and third degree for the rest.  But like I said, 25 years for all is fine by me.

Notable that Chauvin's wife filed for divorce the day he was arrested.  Poor thing has been scared to do it. Once he was in custody, she felt safe.  She's going to make a very interesting character witness. 

Have any you psychopaths changed anyone's opinion yet with your insane takes on fft yet?  didn't think so. Sad

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All four for murder? That just assures an acquittal. Go lift some weights. 

He can bench press 400 lbs. 

Just now, 12th Man said:

Wow remember how great race relations were under Hussein? yea me neither.  

Regardless if relations got were bad or got worse because of Obama, I don't see how anyone can honestly say Trump has made any improvements.  I think he's made everyone more divisive. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I asked your opinion on the attorneys comments in the link Im sure you didnt read.  Care to share?  Is she wrong? 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I would like first degree murder for Chauvin and third degree for the rest.  But like I said, 25 years for all is fine by me.

Notable that Chauvin's wife filed for divorce the day he was arrested.  Poor thing has been scared to do it. Once he was in custody, she felt safe.  She's going to make a very interesting character witness. 

Nope, not fast enough, lets go burn stuff.....

Why would anyone other than the guy with his knee on the neck get a murder charge? That makes no sense. You want his mother to get a murder charge too since she raised him? 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Have any you psychopaths changed anyone's opinion yet with your insane takes on fft yet?  didn't think so. Sad

Besides BiffTannen, all the rest of us were offended by the police's action regarding George Floyd. We've been consistent on that all along.

Speaking for myself, barring a second autopsy, I gave up the ghost of 1st degree murder charges when the autopsy report came out. 

As for the rioting, we're all taking our camps.

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I asked your opinion on the attorneys comments in the link Im sure you didnt read.  Care to share?  Is she wrong? 

Seems that Baden believes third degree murder is the right call.  Just as I do.  The videos I've seen show a cop with his knees on the back of Floyd's body, but not with all his body weight.  I'd be shocked if the knee to the neck for 9 minutes wasn't the cause of death.  But then again, I'm shocked that we're a full week after the murder and three of the four haven't been arrested yet.  It was clearly murder. They all heard him begging for his life. Not one of them cared. 

The local police did not catch someone who was stealing fast enough for me, lets go burn stuff....

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Seems that Baden believes third degree murder is the right call.  Just as I do.  The videos I've seen show a cop with his knees on the back of Floyd's body, but not with all his body weight.  I'd be shocked if the knee to the neck for 9 minutes wasn't the cause of death.  But then again, I'm shocked that we're a full week after the murder and three of the four haven't been arrested yet.  It was clearly murder. They all heard him begging for his life. Not one of them cared. 

Who do you hold responsible for the charges not being brought about quicker? 

It also seems Badens professional legal opinion is that waiting to arrest is the absolute right call.  Good thing she didnt go to Newbies Forensics Academy.  Hopefully if youre ever in the legal system, they analyze facts over  feelings. Good deflection though.

George Floyd's brother has come out against the violence and rioting:

My brother wasn’t about that. You’ll hear a lot of people saying, ‘He was a gentle giant

If the victim wouldn't have wanted the violence, rioting, and looting, it dishonors his memory to do it.  But will Newbiebot care? 

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Regardless if relations got were bad or got worse because of Obama, I don't see how anyone can honestly say Trump has made any improvements.  I think he's made everyone more divisive. 

You must have been unconscious during Hussein’s reign. . 

Just now, 12th Man said:

I didn't notice it around me as much as I do now.  Didn't watch any news stations though.

Just now, Strike said:

George Floyd's brother has come out against the violence and rioting:

If the victim wouldn't have wanted the violence, rioting, and looting, it dishonors his memory to do it.  But will Newbiebot care? 

No. But he was sure up in arms when Trump brought up the girl that died in Scarbouroughs office. Said it was a shame about what it did to her family. Floyd’s family doesn’t matter to him. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who do you hold responsible for the charges not being brought about quicker? 

you

3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

I remember when the black asssshole said, "we won, get over it."

The divide started under that muslim POS

you

Ah, the smell of defeat. Too easy. 

So on a call with governors today, trump said they were all weak and you need to arrest people. track them. Put them in jail for ten years.  Says the protests are by the radical left and "only time it's successful is when you're weak and most of you are weak"

So apparently, #bunkerbitch is telling people they need to be tougher.  You can't make this sh1t up.