Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You're a hypocrite.  I prove it time and time again. If you want to have a conversation where you call out Democrats but I'm not allowed to call out Republicans, then I'll pass. 

Take your whataboutisms that happened months ago and fock yourself with them.

And if you can't see the difference between casting a vote in the senate, and assisting violent criminals loot and burn American cities, then you're dumber than I thought you were. And that's saying something. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I don't watch MSNBC much and I don't watch the news a ton (I can only take so much), but the CNN that I saw yesterday had all sorts of burning city pictures/video. Still could be slanted, but maybe not as much as you are indicating. :dunno:

• Like 1

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Take your whataboutisms that happened months ago and fock yourself with them.

And if you can't see the difference between casting a vote in the senate, and assisting violent criminals loot and burn American cities, then you're dumber than I thought you were. And that's saying something. 

So Trump encouraging violence doesn't bother you but AOC doing it does?  And you don't see hypocrisy there?  LOL  Yeah, you should be calling someone else dumb.  Ooof

1 minute ago, Strike said:

And what he says is still true.  There are thousands and thousands of protesters in these cities and dozens of asswholes just using it as an excuse to damage property and steal things. 

15 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Every single link I have seen across the internet is calling them protests. They aren't. They are riots.

AOC... A freaking elected member of the US congress... Who swore to uphold the constitution... Is posting links helping rioters evade capture. You see anyone calling her out?

NBC told their reports to call them protests, not riots...

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think the clock is ticking.  Trump better rise to occasion soon or either Biden or Obama will.  I know in his racist mind, the solution to this is 'vicious dogs' and shooting looters, but he has to be able to let someone write him a speech where he calls for peace and also comes across sympathetic to the plight of the black man.  Maybe they can borrow the Trump statue from the Disney Hall of Presidents and do it that way.  But for ten minutes, Trump has to fake it and be a leader.  He's going to end up gift-wrapping this opportunity to Biden.

Yeah, it would definitely be an Obama move to come riding in after it’s almost over and everything has been wrecked and claim he stepped up. I think it’s too late for him. Everyone at this point will see through it. He was needed days ago and I would have applauded him if he got it done. He sat it out. 

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

I quoted your president directly. Don't blame it on mainstream media.

No you didn't. In the "very fine people" speech, Trump singles out neonazis specifically as who he's no talking about three times if not more. This is a major MSM lie.

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

What is actually happening across this country is that the police are rioting in response to attempts to hold them accountable. 

Why do you repeat such stupidity? It’s why you’re not taken seriously. You’re just a punching bag. You win no one over. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, it would definitely be an Obama move to come riding in after it’s almost over and everything has been wrecked and claim he stepped up. I think it’s too late for him. Everyone at this point will see through it. He was needed days ago and I would have applauded him if he got it done. He sat it out. 

Obama wouldn't have done it days ago.  That would have seemed like a rush top show up Trump. Obama doesn't operate that way. He doesn't do things to be tacky or spiteful.  But he will step up in a time of need if it looks like Trump has no desire to. He's been giving him the chance. Figured someone on his staff may have been able to convince him to at least give it a try. 

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

That is silly. I am sure that people want to characterize things as being relatively quite if there are 10,000 people who are peaceful and only a dozen or so are causing chaos. However, if the "police station & other buildings burning" is happening, I think that you should be reporting that as a riot. Sorry, but buildings that are set afire during a protest (even if it started peaceful), is a riot in any reasonable person's eyes. Throw in some looting...

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

No you didn't,  why lie ?

He may not know he's been lied to. The DNC and MSM filled his head with this particular lie.

Why do you repeat such stupidity? It’s why you’re not taken seriously. You’re just a punching bag. You win no one over. 

It's actually very true.  You were a cop, so you'd never see it. Or admit it if you did.

Aaaand, the stock market is up. Two America’s indeed.  

• Like 1

Aaaand, the stock market is up. Two America’s indeed.  

I was shocked at this one. I figured there would be a big drop with all of these cities being looted. Maybe investors think that things are "opening up" now. :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Obama wouldn't have done it days ago.  That would have seemed like a rush top show up Trump. Obama doesn't operate that way. He doesn't do things to be tacky or spiteful.  But he will step up in a time of need if it looks like Trump has no desire to. He's been giving him the chance. Figured someone on his staff may have been able to convince him to at least give it a try. 

Too late.  He missed his shot and probably could have won the election for Biden. But he continues to be a coward. 

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

He said there are very fine white supremacists. It needs no context. Hth

I'm three pages behind, I hope this gets cleared up by the time I get caught up, but you're very very wrong on this and it'll be easy to disprove.

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I was shocked at this one. I figured there would be a big drop with all of these cities being looted. Maybe investors think that things are "opening up" now. :lol:

It’s the tiny fraction of issues that the far left is right about.  

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

And what he says is still true.  There are thousands and thousands of protesters in these cities and dozens of asswholes just using it as an excuse to damage property and steal things. 

So youre saying a few bad apples shouldnt spoil the bunch?

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So youre saying a few bad apples shouldnt spoil the bunch?

Newbie  thinks Obama is coming to the rescue. He couldn’t stop smaller riots when he was in charge, but he’s gonna stop these. Days after they raged. He’s a fanboy, nothing more. 

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Karma is undefeated

I like my looters extra crispy. 

He'll be able to impress his grandchildren by explaining how he got permanently disfigured while "peacefully protesting".  Well, that's assuming he didn't burn his d1ck off AND hangs around to raise his kids. 

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So Trump encouraging violence doesn't bother you but AOC doing it does?  And you don't see hypocrisy there?  LOL  Yeah, you should be calling someone else dumb.  Ooof

When did Newbie adopt the Sho Nuff ooof?

1 minute ago, DonS said:

I like my looters extra crispy. 

He'll be able to impress his grandchildren by explaining how he got permanently disfigured while "peacefully protesting".  Well, that's assuming he didn't burn his d1ck off AND hangs around to raise his kids. 

🤣  Good. :banana:

The cops should just pull back from the black community and let them wreck their own shitt. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

:lol:

12 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

The cops should just pull back from the black community and let them wreck their own shitt. 

like they always have done? then cry for another 100 years about being oppressed. is 60% fatherless child rate in black community systematic racism?

you know whats racism? celebrating in the streets when known murderer oj was acquitted. what if this guys gets a dream team and is acquitted?

26 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You were a cop

Stop it. 😂 

• Sad 1

The Democrats have spent the last four years catering to illegal aliens and ignoring the black community until a cop does something that gets national attention. Fact. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Democrats have spent the last four years catering to illegal aliens and ignoring the black community until a cop does something that gets national attention. Fact. 

Too bad only Uncle Toms like Candace Owens and Larry Elder see that they are just pawns.

24 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I get that, I do, I mean let them burn the sh!t out of their local areas.....let them suffer more since they are so stupid.....

But, we have to allow that Antifa, and some of the smaller groups with similar goals, are instigators, are happy to see AA's suffer if it feeds their political aims.

There are many people to include, and perhaps especially african americans, who own business in these areas and should be protected from the police that they have been taught to hate....and who want to protect them regardless of their misplaced vitriol.

Its a tough thing to find that energy to help people who are jsut full of hate, but never forget.....these people are exceptionally stupid, almost "retarded"

Newbie, we went over this before with wiffleball but the Trump comments of "very fine people" in reference ti neonazis and white nationailists is a massive lie perpetrated by the MSM and DNC.

Maybe you don't know better because this is the lie being fed to you constantly by the Dems and the media but the scale of this is insane. They want to repeat it enough and make it true. Don't take my word for it. See for yourself.

Is Trump really saying anything wrong?

In the speech they use, Trump always always always, condemns the white nationalists and neonazis explicitly. He has nothing but condemnation. This is a blatantly false media lie and fake news. Go to 7:22 he specifically excludes white nationalists the first time and goes on to specify it's only anti-statue removal folks that he is condemning. The "very fine people" line comes at 10:44 when he points out there were both good and bad people in that group.   At 11:43 are the second/third time he denounces them at 12:21 the fourth/fifth time the news reporter has head what she wants to hear, which is the BS you posted ... and he again clarifies "the fine people" he is talking about only includes the people protesting the removal of the statue.

Trump also heavily condemns the driver of the car: 4:14

Proof of these very fine people has also been conveniently scrubbed from the internet. But some of us in the Geek Club had seen it before then.

Before youtube scrubbed their video, someone here in the geek club had posted a linking to a group of shell-shocked buy -yes- very fine people who were at Charlottesville that day, a group that included at least one black man, who took turns condemning racism, nazis, and the KKK, clarifying this point repeatedly a dozen times with each person who spoke. They had just been through hell but were adamant in clarifying that were there to preserve the statue and defend free speech. I don't recall who posted the video but I watched the video with my own eyes. Then YouTube, the sh*ts that they are, took down their video for no good reason, the link doesn't work.

Now, this group of people we saw in the video, you'll have to take my word on it, but they truly were fine people. You can justly criticize them because they showed up at an event to oppose the removal of Confederate statues, in the process, they knowingly hung out with some not so fine people. Marching alongside neo-nazis and alt-right is going to get you painted that way. But this particular group were clean, civil ordinary people, one after the other speaking not a one of them had any inflammatory words to say. Even though the evidence of their existence has been scrubbed from the internet, I saw it myself and so did other posters here. There were fine people at that rally in Charlottesville.

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Newbie, we went over this before with wiffleball but the Trump comments of "very fine people" in reference ti neonazis and white nationailists is a massive lie perpetrated by the MSM and DNC.

Maybe you don't know better because this is the lie being fed to you constantly by the Dems and the media but the scale of this is insane. They want to repeat it enough and make it true. Don't take my word for it. See for yourself.

Is Trump really saying anything wrong?

In the speech they use, Trump always always always, condemns the white nationalists and neonazis explicitly. He has nothing but condemnation. This is a blatantly false media lie and fake news. Go to 7:22 he specifically excludes white nationalists the first time and goes on to specify it's only anti-statue removal folks that he is condemning. The "very fine people" line comes at 10:44 when he points out there were both good and bad people in that group.   At 11:43 are the second/third time he denounces them at 12:21 the fourth/fifth time the news reporter has head what she wants to hear, which is the BS you posted ... and he again clarifies "the fine people" he is talking about only includes the people protesting the removal of the statue.

Trump also heavily condemns the driver of the car: 4:14

Proof of these very fine people has also been conveniently scrubbed from the internet. But some of us in the Geek Club had seen it before then.

Before youtube scrubbed their video, someone here in the geek club had posted a linking to a group of shell-shocked buy -yes- very fine people who were at Charlottesville that day, a group that included at least one black man, who took turns condemning racism, nazis, and the KKK, clarifying this point repeatedly a dozen times with each person who spoke. They had just been through hell but were adamant in clarifying that were there to preserve the statue and defend free speech. I don't recall who posted the video but I watched the video with my own eyes. Then YouTube, the sh*ts that they are, took down their video for no good reason, the link doesn't work.

Now, this group of people we saw in the video, you'll have to take my word on it, but they truly were fine people. You can justly criticize them because they showed up at an event to oppose the removal of Confederate statues, in the process, they knowingly hung out with some not so fine people. Marching alongside neo-nazis and alt-right is going to get you painted that way. But this particular group were clean, civil ordinary people, one after the other speaking not a one of them had any inflammatory words to say. Even though the evidence of their existence has been scrubbed from the internet, I saw it myself and so did other posters here. There were fine people at that rally in Charlottesville.

Wasted typing😢

Just now, Fireballer said:

Wasted typing😢

Fantastic points that will have no impact on Newbie’s thick skull. :(

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Wasted typing😢

This narrative is total and complete bullsh*t. It's also easy to disprove. Whenever somebody uses the "Trump called neonazis and white supremacists very fine people" line, show them the Trump speech. I've timestamped the relevant points.

I wish that link to some truly very fine people who were there wasn't taken down. You'd have been hard pressed to find them say anything controversial yet YouTube doesn't want their existence recorded.

Well done sir!!

4 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Well done sir!!

Although it's a really small deed in the grand scheme of things, I'm glad to see him out there doing it.  There needs to be a lot more of it!

Hopefully there isn't a video of him an hour later using the spray cans.:lol:

• Haha 1

Whats your take on this?  Its too cringy over the top identity politics for me.  Ill pass. I assume some of yall will say "my relatives owned no slaves".  The counter is that you should be apologizing for your privilege then. 

You guys are trying too hard to associate all this rage and anger with George Floyd's murder.   Yes, that was the tipping point.  Things like this always need a tipping point.  But the cities burning, the cars being flipped over, the looting, the violence is a result of "Trump's America" collapsing on itself. 

The racism, the hatred, the incompetence, the lying, the threats, the sadistic pleasure with violence, the divisiveness...It is bottled up rage from nearly four years of Trumpism and his white nationalist viewpoints.  This is MAGA. This is winning. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

The racism, the hatred, the incompetence, the lying, the threats, the sadistic pleasure with violence, the divisiveness...It is bottled up rage from nearly four years of Trumpsim and his white nationalist viewpoints.  This is MAGA. This is winning. 

This is such a stupid take, systematic racism didn't start 4 years ago.  Every new post you make, is the new dumbest thing I've ever read.

• Thanks 1