Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Sacramento Kings Announcer Suspended for Tweeting All Lives Matter

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

oh wait, I had no idea you were parroting social media excrement, now it all makes sense....

I form opinions, state facts, and repeat things I hear on TV, social media, and radio.  As we all do. If you have a problem with that, it's very easy to block me.  Ask posty.  He pretends he did.  LOL

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

oh wait, I had no idea you were parroting social media excrement, now it all makes sense....

Really, who would have known this witless buffoon couldn’t come up with his own material? 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I form opinions, state facts, and repeat things I hear on TV, social media, and radio.  As we all do. If you have a problem with that, it's very easy to block me.  Ask posty.  He pretends he did.  LOL

No no...I believe in open communication, I prefer respectful back and forth with people whom I might disagree.  A key element of free speech in a democracy is the free flow of ideas and opinions to include and perhaps especially those that you do not agree with.

Don't confuse me with the liberals/leftists/Democrats.  i do not fear challenging ideas or words, I embrace them.

I simply was not aware of your usage of social media, which is something of a lesser source, even compared to the unreliable MSM

Just now, RLLD said:

No no...I believe in open communication, I prefer respectful back and forth with people whom I might disagree.  A key element of free speech in a democracy is the free flow of ideas and opinions to include and perhaps especially those that you do not agree with.

Don't confuse me with the liberals/leftists/Democrats.  i do not fear challenging ideas or words, I embrace them.

I simply was not aware of your usage of social media, which is something of a lesser source, even compared to the unreliable MSM

Every once in a while, someone comes up with a gem.  Like the bunker and gassing one.  lol  That's good stuff.  Puts Trump's presidency into perspective

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Every once in a while, someone comes up with a gem.  Like the bunker and gassing one.  lol  That's good stuff.  Puts Trump's presidency into perspective

I do appreciate a good zinger, and that one is decent quality.....

How come the governor of Virginia is still in office? Al Franken has to be like “WTF”? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How come the governor of Virginia is still in office? Al Franken has to be like “WTF”? 

Is he on TV somewhere?  He sold his soul to stay in office.  He neutered to even weigh in on this

All lives do matter. If you say it, it doesn't mean you're automatically dismissing another race that their lives don't matter. I was told that now is not the time for saying things like that. OK? So who is the master authority on when it's OK to say certain things?

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

All lives do matter. If you say it, it doesn't mean you're automatically dismissing another race that their lives don't matter. I was told that now is not the time for saying things like that. OK? So who is the master authority on when it's OK to say certain things?

The MSM at the behest of their Democratic party overlords and supported by college professors and administrators have decided that we should all think now, comply or else is their mantra....

Black lives matter more than illegal aliens lives matter. To me anyway. Not so much the Democrats. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Black lives matter more than illegal aliens lives matter. To me anyway. Not so much the Democrats. 

Interestingly, for the Democrats.....suddenly illegal aliens represent a more important voting block so they are now leaning toward exploitation of them instead of AA's

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Interestingly, for the Democrats.....suddenly illegal aliens represent a more important voting block so they are now leaning toward exploitation of them instead of AA's

Until a black person is murdered by a white cop. Then they get some attention. For a news cycle or two and then call everyone a racist on their behalf like Newbie does the rest of the time. Newbie and the Democrats are a big help like that. 

Do the following lives matter?

The ones running around the streets beating on old white women, looting stores, burning businesses, creating chaos and calling it a protest, shooting people in mass in the streets of Chicago, Baltimore, etc...

Drill Sarg says, nobody matters

4 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Can someone tell me whose life doesn’t matter? 

#AllLivesDontMatter

[Derek Chauvin]George Floyd [/Derek Chauvin]

I still see that Newbie doesn't understand how something simple as quoting and ignoring work on this message board...

He isn't acting...

"Some" people say All Lives Matter to somehow clapback at BLM and use it to disparage their cause they believe in, so it's gotten a bad rap to say it.   The  problem is not everyone posts on political message boreds or watches CNN all day and necessarily knows that....it sounds like this guy didn't realize he was doing anything so called "wrong". 

But intent doesn't matter anymore.  He said it so he has to be CANCELED!@#!

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

"Some" people say All Lives Matter to somehow clapback at BLM and use it to disparage their cause they believe in, so it's gotten a bad rap to say it.   The  problem is not everyone posts on political message boreds or watches CNN all day and necessarily knows that....it sounds like this guy didn't realize he was doing anything so called "wrong". 

But intent doesn't matter anymore.  He said it so he has to be CANCELED!@#!

Doesn't matter... If they are a liberal and thows out any weak apology, all is forgiven...

That was obvious with Biden last week or so...

This thread is a little confusing. So what was the final answer?

Do all lives matter or not?

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

🍿

Yes, all lives matter...

1 hour ago, posty said:

🍿

Yes, all lives matter...

So when that dude said All Lives Matter what was it like for the liberals to read that? What was the reaction from the liberals?

Liberal: OMG, Jameeka, did you see what he said?! He said, and I quote, "ALL LIVES MATTER"!! WTF is wrong with him girl?!!!!

Jameeka:  Not in my country girl!!! There needs to be some suspendin going on here girl. I'm complainin.

Some corporate liberal: Hold on ladies, we'll take care of this.

Are black lives not part of ALL lives? Don't see the issue here. 

ETA - Blue lives matter too. 

3 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

Are black lives not part of ALL lives? Don't see the issue here. 

Understanding that is over their pay grade.

55 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Truly some Orwellian shite.

All lived matters = racism

Straight out of animal farm. Some animals are more equal than others. 

3 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Truly some Orwellian shite.

All lived matters = racism

I wonder if the guy said "White Lives Don't Matter" or "Only Black Lives Matter" if he would have been suspended?

• Like 1

The analogy im seeing on SM today is this:

Imagine a house is on fire.  The houses around it are no less important, but at this time, that single house is on fire.  The firemen dont spray down all the houses because one is on fire.  The one on fire gets the attention of the firemen.  So you cant say all houses matter

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

The analogy im seeing on SM today is this:

Imagine a house is on fire.  The houses around it are no less important, but at this time, that single house is on fire.  The firemen dont spray down all the houses because one is on fire.  The one on fire gets the attention of the firemen.  So you cant say all houses matter

Huh. And here I thought in America you were supposed to be able to say damn near anything you want.

And yes, I know, first amendment doesn't apply to employers. 

11 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I’m still holding out that Scot Peterson’s life doesn’t matter.

12 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Do the following lives matter?

The ones running around the streets beating on old white women, looting stores, burning businesses, creating chaos and calling it a protest, shooting people in mass in the streets of Chicago, Baltimore, etc...

Don’t ask, don’t tell. :nono:

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I’m still holding out that Scot Peterson’s life doesn’t matter.

Ok, Are you including all murderers over the last 20 years in your hold out? Black and white? Then I'm in. They don't matter. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Ok, Are you including all murderers over the last 20 years in your hold out? Black and white? Then I'm in. They don't matter. 

I can’t. The black ones would get me labeled a racist. Scot Peterson is white so I don’t have that problem. The thing with Scot Peterson, when it was time for him to matter, he chose to not matter.

16 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I can’t. The black ones would get me labeled a racist. Scot Peterson is white so I don’t have that problem. The thing with Scot Peterson, when it was time for him to matter, he chose to not matter.

I got your back dude. You're a good guy. I'll take the racist hit on this one. :thumbsup:

Can you imagine if Jesus Focking Christ existed today?  He'd end up being crucified for saying such a hateful statement as "All Lives Matter". 

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Can you imagine if Jesus Focking Christ existed today?  He'd end up being crucified for saying such a hateful statement as "All Lives Matter". 

At least the left would fight for it. 

On 6/2/2020 at 10:29 AM, The Observer said:

If you went to a Support Cops rally after a bunch of police officers were killed, and when someone asked if you support cops and you counter with "I support everyone", it's not exactly a rescinding show of respect for police officers.  Just as All Lives Matter is just a way of minimizing the Black Lives Matter agenda. Stop playing dumb 

If he did that, the people there would agree with him.  There would be no violence, no hate, or berating.