HTH

Tucker Carlson Thread

1 minute ago, Dizkneelande said:

Because they have a visceral, deep seated hatred for conservatives. Think about it. The left has captured every institution. They dominate government bureaucracies, education, big tech and business, the media and host of others and they still can’t win because their policies suck and are destroying the middle and working class. 

NO. There is no hate for conservatives, at least from me. I only hate Trump, and the fact that anyone is naive, gullible, or partisan enough to vote for the sack of shlt. Conservatives are mostly good people that have been duped by the media they consume. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Fnord said:

NO. There is no hate for conservatives, at least from me. I only hate Trump, and the fact that anyone is naive, gullible, or partisan enough to vote for the sack of shlt. Conservatives are mostly good people that have been duped by the media they consume. 

Oh the irony.  LOL

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Oh the irony.  LOL

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

George Orwell, 1984

• Like 1

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Oh the irony.  LOL

That's fair. I get that we won't agree on that, and that media is hardly perfect. I'm sure I have been misled at times by the media I consume. But I don't need the media to see how big a threat Trump and his cohort are. My own eyes are what I'm going by.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Do you? 

What did I just say? No. I don't. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

What did I just say? 

Be a Man for once, say it! Your leader and hero is????? 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Be a Man for once, say it! Your leader and hero is????? 

God, you only play one note, and it's beyond distorted. I would HAPPILY vote for someone other than Biden. But if the best our useless, crooked political parties can muster up is another rehash between senile old white guys, I'll vote for useless over hopelessly corrupt.

When will the MAGAMOOKS learn that normal people don't consider idolatry a prerequisite for casting a vote?

• Haha 1

Just now, Fnord said:

MAGAMOOKS

⬆️ Except you support a Racist kid toucher. So you endorse it, that's sick. 

But we're bad people for not being racist kid touchers? Kinda explains who you are as a person doesn't it??? 

I’m happy for Comrade Tucker. Maybe he can stay over there and hang out with Steven Segal, do some buddy cop movies.

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

⬆️ Except you support a Racist kid toucher. So you endorse it, that's sick. 

But we're bad people for not being racist kid touchers? Kinda explains who you are as a person doesn't it??? 

You're a perfect example of the distorted reality you choose to inhabit.

How many times do you have to be told why many of us "support" Biden before it actually sinks in? Just because you're gung-ho for every stupid thing Trump does, says, or proposes doesn't mean regular people feel the same about who they vote for.

12 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Watch it all last night. Very interesting.

If you search "Tucker Carlson interviews Putin" on YouTube Tuckers video isn't even one of the first 20 videos they display on the search. Insane.

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

If you search "Tucker Carlson interviews Putin" on YouTube Tuckers video isn't even one of the first 20 videos they display on the search. Insane.

I searched “Tucker Carlson” and every result is reaction videos to the interview, clips of the interview.

The top of the search is a link to subscribe to Tucker’s channel. 

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I searched “Tucker Carlson” and every result is reaction videos to the interview, clips of the interview.

Well, no one has ever accused you of being smart. :dunno:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Well, no one has ever accused you of being smart. :dunno:

I know how to use the search function it seems. If you need a link to the interview I can help you guys out. 

27 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I just searched “Tucker Carlson” on YouTube and the full Putin interview was the first thing that came up.

13 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Can you read? Search Tucker Carlson interviews Putin, it's not even the first 20 videos. It also has more views than anything listed before it.

Hey stupid focks, I searched Tucker Carlson interviews Putin, not plain Tucker Carlson 

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Hey stupid focks, I searched Tucker Carlson interviews Putin, not plain Tucker Carlson 

When you start typing you notice the drop down begins autocompleting your search for you. There’s like 20 different options in there once you get past “Tuc”.

Do you think YouTube is hiding this from you? 😂

15 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

When you start typing you notice the drop down begins autocompleting your search for you. There’s like 20 different options in there once you get past “Tuc”.

I told you what I searched. I don't think they are hiding anything, I do think they don't want the most viewed video of the year that isn't a music video to be a Tucker video though.

28 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Another clownzo who doesn't realize different browsers and sites come up with different search results based upon how they program them to "search". 

30 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

I'm not watching the video but someone who has, does he even ask Putin why he invaded Ukraine and why he's still after 2 years he's still fighting and what his goal is?

No he spent the entire time telling him how amazing he is and what is his favorite band.  Oh wait that is the Zelensky interview 

of course he does but it doesn’t matter to you. You’re a low information hack who just wants to support the big war machine 

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I told you what I searched. I don't think they are hiding anything, I do think they don't want the most viewed video of the year that isn't a music video to be a Tucker video though.

I think like the top 50 videos are music videos or people playing video games every year. 

Youtube could make this interview the launch page all year and it wouldn’t be the most viewed. Probably 80% of the Youtube audience wouldn’t watch it if you paid them.

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No he spent the entire time telling him how amazing he is and what is his favorite band.  Oh wait that is the Zelensky interview 

of course he does but it doesn’t matter to you. You’re a low information hack who just wants to support the big war machine 

I asked because I'm curious.  Can you tell me what Putin said?

9 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Another clownzo who doesn't realize different browsers and sites come up with different search results based upon how they program them to "search". 

The guy specifically said “search this” on YouTube dummy.

13 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The guy specifically said “search this” on YouTube dummy.

And you searched something else, dummy.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

And you searched something else, dummy.

They made it like 20 key strokes easier for you 😂

Just now, thegeneral said:

They made it like 20 key strokes easier for you 😂

You have no idea how the internet works. Ffs

2 hours ago, Boots11234 said:

I find it funny the interview isn’t mentioned on Fox News that I could find. Sad

Are you insinuating that Fox News doesn't run stories they'd rather their viewers ignore?

:mellow: <-----my shocked face