Patented Phil

Kyle Rittenhouse - Criminal or Hero?

28 minutes ago, MDC said:

Fewer murders in NY under Bloomberg, de Blasio and Adams than any year under Giuliani. 👍🏻 

Giuliani and Bratton were the architects of how to fix New York.  They more than anyone else built the "how" and then put it in place. That being said too often people t3end to overlook the incredible efforts of Glazer, Sturz, Gunn, Kiley, Biederman, and others.  They set the basis for what was to follow. Bloomberg and Ray Kelly ensured the Guliani design stayed in place, to their credit, instead of overturning the Bratton/Giuliani innovations and going their own way; instead they adopted, refined, and strengthened them. That is what has led to the continued progress, that is until the recent moron tried to unwind them 

20 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Giuliani and Bratton were the architects of how to fix New York.  They more than anyone else built the "how" and then put it in place. That being said too often people t3end to overlook the incredible efforts of Glazer, Sturz, Gunn, Kiley, Biederman, and others.  They set the basis for what was to follow. Bloomberg and Ray Kelly ensured the Guliani design stayed in place, to their credit, instead of overturning the Bratton/Giuliani innovations and going their own way; instead they adopted, refined, and strengthened them. That is what has led to the continued progress, that is until the recent moron tried to unwind them 

Murders in NYC were falling for several years before Ruby took office. Dinkins!

Murders fell nationally from 1990 to 2010. Democratic big city mayors!

Fewer murders in NY in every year since Rudy left than in any year he was in office. Bloomberg! de Blasio! Adams!

Those are just facts. And I know, being a master logician, you prefer facts to feelings.

:first: 

38 minutes ago, MDC said:

Fewer murders in NY in every year since Rudy left than in any year he was in office. Bloomberg! de Blasio! Adams!

Those are just facts. And I know, being a master logician, you prefer facts to feelings.

It really was a interesting time for New York, I guess I do not really care too much about who did what so much as somehow, they all made it happen.  They made New York a better place, and I think that is really cool.

Just now, RLLD said:

It really was a interesting time for New York, I guess I do not really care too much about who did what so much as somehow, they all made it happen.  They made New York a better place, and I think that is really cool.

Agreed. :thumbsup: 

54 minutes ago, MDC said:

The most murders in NYC were under Dinkins. Glad he could come down from the all time high.  
1990- 2625

1991- 2571

1992- 2397

1993- 2420. 

Nice work, Dave. 

1994, RG’s first year, 2016.  2001, RG’s last year, 960. Anyone want to compare the two rates, since the idiots love using the rate so much? Lol. I win.  

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

A transit Lieutenant by the name of Jack Maple was the architect.  

33 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

👍

https://rittenhousebook.com

I feel good spending $22.99 for this

I think it was clear that this kid was getting railroaded and trying to be made an example of by our leftist government.

I honestly think that the Governor & D.A. should be brought up on civil rights charges for even trying him in court.  I think both should be in federal prison for the rest of their lives.  All that said, I'm still not interested in buying his book.

Dude was railroaded but he's an idiot and no way would I ever buy his book.  He needs to just fade away like that other idiot from Florida.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

Dude was railroaded but he's an idiot and no way would I ever buy his book.  He needs to just fade away like that other idiot from Florida.

He is not an idiot, he is a decent average kid.  The left is still harassing him with Soros funded lawsuits destroying his life.   He should be left alone, but he is not.  As long as the authoritarian bastards keep their knee on his throat, he deserves our support.   We can't let these bastards pick off people one by one or they will win through abuse and fear. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Strike said:

I feel good about helping him. The “advisors “ he had kind off ripped off any money he had left from the gofundme . People want him ruined for life

59 minutes ago, jonmx said:

He is not an idiot, he is a decent average kid.  The left is still harassing him with Soros funded lawsuits destroying his life.   He should be left alone, but he is not.  As long as the authoritarian bastards keep their knee on his throat, he deserves our support.   We can't let these bastards pick off people one by one or they will win through abuse and fear. 

Team Blue and the DNC fund raised off of anti-Rittenhouse sentiment. You win elections via money. It's not the only factor, but it's a major factor. The more money you can spend, the more votes you can buy or leverage and the more you can advertise yourself. 

From the fundraising perspective alone, Rittenhouse created incredible damage for the long term goals of Conservatives all around the country. 

I do believe Rittenhouse, in those specific instances, acted in self defense. I also don't believe he operated in good faith as to how those who are Pro-2A should operate and conduct themselves for the greater good of gun rights for all. He also set back the Pro-2A movement in general. 

He's a net negative for Conservatives and/or Republicans. 

He allowed Team Blue and the DNC and what's left of the Obama/Biden regime to change the national conversation away from their own horrific failures. By beating the Rittenhouse drum, it took away from real conversation needed about housing, health care, education, the horrible vaccine mandates, the Afghanistan withdrawal that was a disaster, etc, etc. So yet again, in another way, he hurt Conservatives ( To be fair, Trump's need to be the center of attention also draws away from needed national conversation about things that truly impact the working class like inflation and housing) 

What Rittenhouse deserved is due process. And you are right if you assess that Team Blue and the DNC did everything possible to deny that from him. That being said, it's a cautionary tale. Don't give Team Blue any ammo to use against you. If Rittenhouse was in a situation in his own home, people broke in, and he had no other choice, that's one thing. But he went out there into a riot of his own volition. Nothing good was going to come of that. 

You'll notice both Conservative media and the activist media want nothing to do with him. The former because he's a total liability. The latter because they've self destructed on civil order so badly, that even a total mess like Rittenhouse starts to look somewhat reasonable in comparison ( it's not however reasonable IMHO) 

AT MINIMUM, to cut off Team Blue's fundraising efforts, it's imperative that Rittenhouse is isolated out and ignored totally by all Conservatives in public. The best way to cut off leftist "authoritarianism" as you say it, is to win more elections. Lots of them. 

I respect you jon, very much, you know that. But Conservatives need to punt on this kid. For the greater good and for the long haul. 

1 hour ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Team Blue and the DNC fund raised off of anti-Rittenhouse sentiment. You win elections via money. It's not the only factor, but it's a major factor. The more money you can spend, the more votes you can buy or leverage and the more you can advertise yourself. 

From the fundraising perspective alone, Rittenhouse created incredible damage for the long term goals of Conservatives all around the country. 

I do believe Rittenhouse, in those specific instances, acted in self defense. I also don't believe he operated in good faith as to how those who are Pro-2A should operate and conduct themselves for the greater good of gun rights for all. He also set back the Pro-2A movement in general. 

He's a net negative for Conservatives and/or Republicans. 

He allowed Team Blue and the DNC and what's left of the Obama/Biden regime to change the national conversation away from their own horrific failures. By beating the Rittenhouse drum, it took away from real conversation needed about housing, health care, education, the horrible vaccine mandates, the Afghanistan withdrawal that was a disaster, etc, etc. So yet again, in another way, he hurt Conservatives ( To be fair, Trump's need to be the center of attention also draws away from needed national conversation about things that truly impact the working class like inflation and housing) 

What Rittenhouse deserved is due process. And you are right if you assess that Team Blue and the DNC did everything possible to deny that from him. That being said, it's a cautionary tale. Don't give Team Blue any ammo to use against you. If Rittenhouse was in a situation in his own home, people broke in, and he had no other choice, that's one thing. But he went out there into a riot of his own volition. Nothing good was going to come of that. 

You'll notice both Conservative media and the activist media want nothing to do with him. The former because he's a total liability. The latter because they've self destructed on civil order so badly, that even a total mess like Rittenhouse starts to look somewhat reasonable in comparison ( it's not however reasonable IMHO) 

AT MINIMUM, to cut off Team Blue's fundraising efforts, it's imperative that Rittenhouse is isolated out and ignored totally by all Conservatives in public. The best way to cut off leftist "authoritarianism" as you say it, is to win more elections. Lots of them. 

I respect you jon, very much, you know that. But Conservatives need to punt on this kid. For the greater good and for the long haul. 

It is not about what is best for a political movement, it is about what is right.   When you start putting politics above principle, you become like those MFers

32 minutes ago, jonmx said:

It is not about what is best for a political movement, it is about what is right.   When you start putting politics above principle, you become like those MFers

the kid went there with good intentions.  when confronted, he ran.  when his life was threated he defended himself.

the end.

• Like 1

I don’t like when people say Rittenhouse didn’t do anything wrong. He let one of those violent pedophiles live. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t like when people say Rittenhouse didn’t do anything wrong. He let one of those violent pedophiles live. 

Only one was a legit pedophile.  The one that lived was a convicted felon who illegally was carrying a weapon.   He should have been charged with attempted murder.  

When you see how the left views this case, you understand those bastards don't want conservatives to live.  Conservatives are not human in their eyes.   The left is full of vile human beings.   Every single one of them.  

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Conservatives are not human in their eyes.   The left is full of vile human beings.   Every single one of them.  

Do you not see the irony here? You accuse leftists of not seeing conservatives as human. Then you call leftists vile, “every single one of them”. Who is doing the dehumanizing? 

21 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Only one was a legit pedophile.  The one that lived was a convicted felon who illegally was carrying a weapon.   He should have been charged with attempted murder.  

When you see how the left views this case, you understand those bastards don't want conservatives to live.  Conservatives are not human in their eyes.   The left is full of vile human beings.   Every single one of them.  

No. You hang with known pedophiles I’m counting you as one too. 

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

What a hateful person you seem to be. What happened to you in your life?

38 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Do you not see the irony here? You accuse leftists of not seeing conservatives as human. Then you call leftists vile, “every single one of them”. Who is doing the dehumanizing? 

No I don't.  I see leftist as people.  I think they should have the same rights.  The right to free speech.  The right to defend oneself.  The right to equal treatment.  However, you see Kyle as someone who should have just let the convicted pedophile Rosenbaum kill him.   I find that vile and disgusting.  You supported putting Kyle through hell because you have zero respect for his life.  If Kyle waa on the other side, your views would completely flip.  I would never.  If some leftist defends himself, I would support him.  

Bud Light could recover their reputation by sending this kid and Nick Sandmann personalized cans on their 21st birthdays.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Kyle "The American Hero" Rittenhouse deserves a statue right where he blew that hoodlums hand off. 

Kyle absolutely deserves a statue.

Lebron James is a waste of oxygen. He provides nothing to society.    I think the best thing for all of us would be for Lebron James to "charge at" an American who is holding an AR15. 

40 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Kyle absolutely deserves a statue.

Lebron James is a waste of oxygen. He provides nothing to society.    I think the best thing for all of us would be for Lebron James to "charge at" an American who is holding an AR15. 

Agree completely   :thumbsup:

He definitely deserves to get paid by Biden for slandering him. 

14 hours ago, jonmx said:

Rittenhouse, by all accounts, has a pure deadbeat dad. The mother was marginally employed. He mentioned himself that he was born into poverty. He has two younger sisters. He was, and is, in effect, the "man of his household"

IMHO, as a matter of principle, his job is to take care of his family. Think about their material survival and their basic needs. Keep them safe. 

Something I've said before is if Rittenhouse's mom owned a small business, and that was the only means to bring in income to feed that family, and Kyle Rittenhouse stood there with an AR-15, defending it against looters and rioters attempting to burn it all down, then no argument from me. If needed, engage them all as soon as they breach the property line. Given them a warning and a hostile ID and challenge, and once the mob decides to keep pressing to burn and loot, then they've cast their own fate in the matter. 

But that's not what happened. Rittenhouse was in a place he did not need to be. His "intent", if it was to protect his community, is not enough here.  Being Pro-2A also means exhibiting a positive example of responsible firearm usage and gun ownership. That also means just because you can do something, it doesn't mean you should do it. Lots of people can walk into a diner while "open carry" laws there might permit them to wear a firearm on their belt. Maybe that will fly in some towns or some places where the culture accepts that. But that kind of stuff will terrify a lot of people out in the world. Just because you "can", doesn't mean it's good for Pro-2A. So it's not just politics, it's defending your own rights. When I behave as a responsible gun owner, I am also, by proxy, defending the safer pathway for my own rights and to maintain them from the "gun grabbers" 

The kid was lucky. He didn't hit anyone else who was in the background. He happened to shoot several people who were career criminals and at least one pedophile and none were in the heavily "identity politics classification"  If Rittenhouse had shot a black LGBT person who was born a female, it wouldn't matter what the "facts" are, he'd have been convicted anyway, then the corporate establishment, DNC and Team Blue would have arranged to have him picked off in prison. Also the endless stupid public policy in Big Blue Cities and the massive groundswell of civilian gun ownership in this country made it very hard for Team Blue to push this further in the media once a ruling was announced in court. Again, Rittenhouse was fortunate based on circumstances where he had no control. 

He's lucky to be alive today. And he and his family are still targets for assassination. There are many zealots in this country who would glad to end him because they believe, falsely, that he's a white supremacist ( There is no evidence he's a White Nationalist, however I will still hold that personally I think the kid is a total imbecile) 

He did have the right to defend himself once in the circumstance. He was intentionally railroaded by Team Blue and the DNC and they attempted to steal due process away from him. All that is true. But you cannot, as an individual, give the radical activist left even one shred of something to use against you. 

Nothing good came from this. Zero. For Rittenhouse ( sure, he has a little bit of fame and he'll make some money, but there are people who will stalk his mother and sisters to kill them as a proxy to harm Rittenhouse himself, what amount of money is worth that?)  For Conservatives. For Republicans. For Pro-2A. But especially for his mother and two sisters. Nothing positive at all. 

Rittenhouse survived legally because he was able to fundraise to pay for a high level legal defense. Also his case was so public, it was harder to game the legal system much further against him. But Team Blue damn sure tried. What about people who aren't shielded by crowd funded legal defense funds? What about people who don't have the protection of the Court Of Public Opinion? 

Conservatives have to make measured careful practical decisions. We don't get a huge margin of error. Team Blue and the DNC controls Big Education, Hollywood, Big Tech, most of Big Social Media, most of professional sports, most of the music industry, most of Big Finance and most of the activist complicit MSM. 

I understand what you are saying. In many ways I agree with you. But Conservatives have to pick their battles wisely. This Rittenhouse mess was not a wise battle at all. He could have just stayed at home. There's no shame in that. Maybe his intentions were good to help other people, but the end result hurt EVERYONE AROUND HIM. 

I'm not willing to vilify him. But for his own sake, for the sake of his family even, he should just go away from the public eye. And the ancillary benefit is going away helps the Pro-2A movement and all Conservatives too. 

13 hours ago, jonmx said:

No I don't.  I see leftist as people.  I think they should have the same rights.  The right to free speech.  The right to defend oneself.  The right to equal treatment.  However, you see Kyle as someone who should have just let the convicted pedophile Rosenbaum kill him.   I find that vile and disgusting.  You supported putting Kyle through hell because you have zero respect for his life.  If Kyle waa on the other side, your views would completely flip.  I would never.  If some leftist defends himself, I would support him.  

Not speaking for Tim, but I wouldn't because unlike you I don't believe in vigilante justice even by someone on the left.

Kyle Rittenhouse went out looking for trouble and he found out. 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Not speaking for Tim, but I wouldn't because unlike you I don't believe in vigilante justice even by someone on the left.

You are so dumb.  The vigilantes were the mob who attacked him and made three attempts to murder him.

31 minutes ago, squistion said:

He wasn’t a vigilante so start over and try again with new nonsense 

34 minutes ago, squistion said:

He was attacked moron. 

The kid who got his hand blown off FOUND OUT 

1 hour ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Rittenhouse, by all accounts, has a pure deadbeat dad. The mother was marginally employed. He mentioned himself that he was born into poverty. He has two younger sisters. He was, and is, in effect, the "man of his household"

IMHO, as a matter of principle, his job is to take care of his family. Think about their material survival and their basic needs. Keep them safe. 

Something I've said before is if Rittenhouse's mom owned a small business, and that was the only means to bring in income to feed that family, and Kyle Rittenhouse stood there with an AR-15, defending it against looters and rioters attempting to burn it all down, then no argument from me. If needed, engage them all as soon as they breach the property line. Given them a warning and a hostile ID and challenge, and once the mob decides to keep pressing to burn and loot, then they've cast their own fate in the matter. 

But that's not what happened. Rittenhouse was in a place he did not need to be. His "intent", if it was to protect his community, is not enough here.  Being Pro-2A also means exhibiting a positive example of responsible firearm usage and gun ownership. That also means just because you can do something, it doesn't mean you should do it. Lots of people can walk into a diner while "open carry" laws there might permit them to wear a firearm on their belt. Maybe that will fly in some towns or some places where the culture accepts that. But that kind of stuff will terrify a lot of people out in the world. Just because you "can", doesn't mean it's good for Pro-2A. So it's not just politics, it's defending your own rights. When I behave as a responsible gun owner, I am also, by proxy, defending the safer pathway for my own rights and to maintain them from the "gun grabbers" 

The kid was lucky. He didn't hit anyone else who was in the background. He happened to shoot several people who were career criminals and at least one pedophile and none were in the heavily "identity politics classification"  If Rittenhouse had shot a black LGBT person who was born a female, it wouldn't matter what the "facts" are, he'd have been convicted anyway, then the corporate establishment, DNC and Team Blue would have arranged to have him picked off in prison. Also the endless stupid public policy in Big Blue Cities and the massive groundswell of civilian gun ownership in this country made it very hard for Team Blue to push this further in the media once a ruling was announced in court. Again, Rittenhouse was fortunate based on circumstances where he had no control. 

He's lucky to be alive today. And he and his family are still targets for assassination. There are many zealots in this country who would glad to end him because they believe, falsely, that he's a white supremacist ( There is no evidence he's a White Nationalist, however I will still hold that personally I think the kid is a total imbecile) 

He did have the right to defend himself once in the circumstance. He was intentionally railroaded by Team Blue and the DNC and they attempted to steal due process away from him. All that is true. But you cannot, as an individual, give the radical activist left even one shred of something to use against you. 

Nothing good came from this. Zero. For Rittenhouse ( sure, he has a little bit of fame and he'll make some money, but there are people who will stalk his mother and sisters to kill them as a proxy to harm Rittenhouse himself, what amount of money is worth that?)  For Conservatives. For Republicans. For Pro-2A. But especially for his mother and two sisters. Nothing positive at all. 

Rittenhouse survived legally because he was able to fundraise to pay for a high level legal defense. Also his case was so public, it was harder to game the legal system much further against him. But Team Blue damn sure tried. What about people who aren't shielded by crowd funded legal defense funds? What about people who don't have the protection of the Court Of Public Opinion? 

Conservatives have to make measured careful practical decisions. We don't get a huge margin of error. Team Blue and the DNC controls Big Education, Hollywood, Big Tech, most of Big Social Media, most of professional sports, most of the music industry, most of Big Finance and most of the activist complicit MSM. 

I understand what you are saying. In many ways I agree with you. But Conservatives have to pick their battles wisely. This Rittenhouse mess was not a wise battle at all. He could have just stayed at home. There's no shame in that. Maybe his intentions were good to help other people, but the end result hurt EVERYONE AROUND HIM. 

I'm not willing to vilify him. But for his own sake, for the sake of his family even, he should just go away from the public eye. And the ancillary benefit is going away helps the Pro-2A movement and all Conservatives too. 

Communities were being burnt down and businesses were being destroyed.  Whether it was better to sit back and allow it, or stand with others to resis is not a clear cut choice.  You are being far too judgemental and the fact is he broke no law except for the curfew which no one was obeying.   It was a dumb choice by a 17-year old kid in hindsight, but so what?  What the authoritarian bastards did to him and continue to do to him doing to him is thoroughly disgusting.  Rittenhouse acted in good faith to cleanup and defend his community and handled his weapon expertly in a perfect example of self-defense.  You want to pretent these bastards are not evil, but unfortunately this is where we are at.  We have a very powerful executive branch which is populated with a bunch of corrupt power-hungry people with elites pulling the puppet strings who want to drag us into tyranny.  This is the fundamental reason of why we even have a second amendment.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

is easily one of the most charitable athletes in sports history. 

He's not Kyle "The Americans Hero" Rittenhouse. Not close 

30 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

He wasn’t a vigilante so start over and try again with new nonsense 

Technically Rittenhouse probably could be considered one, but was acting passively and not confronting people.  Rosenbaum ambushed Rittenhouse when he saw him walking alone with his felon buddy and wife.  They were going to kill Rittenhouse, but he ran and Rosenbaum chased him and was shot as he leaped towards Rittenhouses gun proclaiming he was going to kill him.  The mob later pursued Rittenhouse with no knowledge of the facts, were a lynch mob who were clearly acting in a much more agressive vigilante manner, but everyone of the left is OK with vilgilntism from their side. 

And I would be OK with that if Rittenhouse was an actual active shooter instead a victim of attempted murder.  The vigilante lynch mob were acting on misinformatuin and heresy with no actual knowledge of previous events.  And they were not trying to aprehend Rittenhouse, but kill him. But the left makes those vigilantes into heros.   Their verson is always about politics and their opponents are nothing but animals who deserve to die.  Sorry, but that is the truth. 

7 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Neither. Attention comes to mind though.

He was a victim of attempted murder from a convicted pedophile who was just released from a mental institution and then was almost murdered again by a lynch mob, only to be unjustly imprisoned and prosecuted for defending himself.  And is now being sued by a Soro's funded effort in the name of the estate of the dead homeless convicted pedophile.  All Rittenhouse is doing is trying to survive and make enough money to cover his legal bills from these frivolous lawsuits.  To twist that into being Rittenhouse seeking attention is the height of stupidity.  He wants to just get back to being a normal kid, but is not being allowed to.

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

He was a victim of attempted murder from a convicted pedophile who was just released from a mental institution and then was almost murdered again by a lynch mob, only to be unjustly imprisoned and prosecuted for defending himself.  And is now being sued by a Soro's funded effort in the name of the estate of the dead homeless convicted pedophile.  All Rittenhouse is doing is trying to survive and make enough money to cover his legal bills from these frivolous lawsuits.  To twist that it is Rittenhouse seeking attention is the height of stupidity.  He wants to just get back to being a normal kid, but is not being allowed to.

I don't see eye to eye on some issues. Yes he should be allowed to get back to normal. Yes he was chased by a mob and had to defend himself. 

The 2 main points I disagree with are these. Firstly. He shouldn't have been there. Wasn't his property to defend if I remember correctly. Secondly. Since he was there, he should've never left the property he was defending. All self inflicted wounds. I believe he went there looking for a confrontation and he got one. 

But it's done. He should be able to move on and make a living. But I don't feel sorry for him or the guy he killed. Stupid people making stupid decisions. :dunno: