Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Teams still not interested in Colin Kaepernick

16 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I have him on Madden. Below average but his deuchebaggery rating is 99.

Is that the German equivalent of a d0uchebag?   

27 minutes ago, fandandy said:

A future hall of famer.  You just know that''s going to happen.

God I hope not, but I can certainly see them coming up with some kind of SJW award named after him.  Kind of like the Walter Payton Man of the Year award they currently hand out. 

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

God I hope not, but I can certainly see them coming up with some kind of SJW award named after him.  Kind of like the Walter Payton Man of the Year award they currently hand out. 

Yeah. The Collin kaepernick profiles in courage award or some sh!t will happen.

How old is he?  How long has be out of the league?  Will he play for the minimum?

Any GM worth his salt asks those questions.  

The football answer is obvious.  Hell NO. 

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Wasn’t he backing up Blaine Gabbert Before he turned down his 2017 contract from SF?

No one remembers this. They also forget the fact that once they changed the read option rule for qbs the year after he went to the sb he was never the same.  His game was ran off the read option when the defense was penalized if they touched the qb. The year after his Superbowl run they made the qb part of the play. He could not adjust. 

12 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

No one remembers this. They also forget the fact that once they changed the read option rule for qbs the year after he went to the sb he was never the same.  His game was ran off the read option when the defense was penalized if they touched the qb. The year after his Superbowl run they made the qb part of the play. He could not adjust. 

nobody even remembers (other than us) that he didn't kneel til he got benched and was a whiny little biatch, if only police brutality had started when he was a starter, he could have addressed it when he was a star

All I remember is he became uncommonly predictable to the point defenses just knew how he would react to pressure. They would bait him and he would do exactly what they wanted. Like every single time. Dude was a mental lightweight. Refused to change his game so he got benched.

3 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

I don’t think I ever put that together.

4 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

I don’t think I ever put that together.

Very few people ever will. They just hear the narrative that he kneeled and the nfl blackballed him. Not his lack of adjustment.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jim-harbaugh-calls-nfl-rules-on-read-option-qbs-flawed-and-biased/amp/

Harbaugh talking about how its not fair that the rule changed. He went 12-4 the season the went to the ship using the read option. He was 8-8,2-6 and 1-10 the seasons after. It can not be under stated how much his game was predicated on that one play. 

I think he was good enough to be on a team and should have been given a chance originally but now it seems too late.  Even if there was no drama by having him on the team I wouldn't take a risk on him after being out of the league for so long.  It's time to move on Kaepernick.

In the risk/reward game it's not even close. It was worth the risk before he knelt, but he was an absolute cancer after that. Anyway that water passed under the bridge years ago. 

10 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Very few people ever will. They just hear the narrative that he kneeled and the nfl blackballed him. Not his lack of adjustment.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jim-harbaugh-calls-nfl-rules-on-read-option-qbs-flawed-and-biased/amp/

Harbaugh talking about how its not fair that the rule changed. 

The rule that changed is a rule that was changed many times before. Let’s go back to the rule of the 90s and stop all this crap. Play ball like a football player not a kicker. 

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think he was good enough to be on a team and should have been given a chance originally but now it seems too late.  Even if there was no drama by having him on the team I wouldn't take a risk on him after being out of the league for so long.  It's time to move on Kaepernick.

He had two opportunities to play and he turned them down. It was his fault he overvalued himself.

Just now, Baker Boy said:

He had two opportunities to play and he turned them down. It was his fault he overvalued himself.

Yeah.  If he really wanted to play he could have.  I don't feel bad for him at all.

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yeah.  If he really wanted to play he could have.  I don't feel bad for him at all.

He has cashed in big time. Made way more than so many other QBs of his caliber. 

I just had an epiphany after watching a September 11 documentary.

If those kneeling for the national anthem were more than a twinkle in their baby daddie eye, they would understand how offensive their display of protest is.

Many of those kneelers weren’t born, or less than 10, when America was attacked and the National Anthem was the rally song.

Doesn’t want to play and wouldn’t play for what teams would pay him. He makes more money off of the sympathy from people thinking he is desperate to sign as a backup for scrap money. It’s the perfect scam really. That workout he hosted was a proven stunt he himself sabotaged so it wouldn’t get real nfl attention. He’s like the kid making extra money off of unemployment and people wondering why he doesn’t get a job at McDonald’s busting his ass for much less money.