RaiderHaters Revenge

Trump and Melania have Covid

Trump beat Covid in 3 days. 

Fredo Cuomo is such a wuss that he was crying about it weeks later. Fake.

One of them actually had it and it wasn't Fredo.

News Flash:   I had a case of the shits this morning.  

Let’s all freak out

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Trump beat Covid in 3 days. 

Fredo Cuomo is such a wuss that he was crying about it weeks later. Fake.

One of them actually had it and it wasn't Fredo.

I hope fredo isn't criticizing trump for his limo ride.  Wasn't he caught outside jogging or some with no mask during his 5 week ordeal? 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

News Flash:   I had a case if the shits this morning.  

T’s & P’s

I enjoyed your perspective over the years. You will be missed.

Also, I had the shits Saturday. Was back to normal Sunday, but I also beat COVID back in May. Some confuse me with Superman.

Bullshit Barbie tested positive this morning. I wonder what it says in her little binder about that.

And she's only going to begin quarantining now. Another selfish disgusting member of this administration. Just met with reporters yesterday.  Without a mask. 

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Bullshit Barbie tested positive this morning. I wonder what it says in her little binder about that.

And she's only going to begin quarantining now. Another selfish disgusting member of this administration. Just met with reporters yesterday.  Without a mask. 

😪😷🤧🤣

Just now, TimmySmith said:

poor tubbiejr.  The basement is getting to him.

Its great to have her back

On 10/2/2020 at 11:33 AM, lod001 said:

And the D's will use this as a political point. "The president recovered so quickly because he has the best care in the world but won't pass legislation to give the rest of America the same.'.

So obvious what is coming.

and there it is. So obvious.

Every person in this country deserves to have the same quality medical care as the President of the United States

Not that I don't disagree with the terrorist skank but it's not on Trump. It's on both parties that will not give up their drug co & health care co. kickbacks in order to create a health care system that works.

That includes the terrorist skank.

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, it's not an issue. No one is dying except the fatties & out of shape losers. 

Just now, lod001 said:

Yeah, it's not an issue. No one is dying except the fatties & out of shape losers. 

Good, theyll all be good to go maskless in a matter of day. Great news. 

6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

If William Barr gets it, he's a huge risk.  So is Trump. And Chris Christie.  The White House is full of out of shape losers. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

If William Barr gets it, he's a huge risk.  So is Trump. And Chris Christie.  The White House is full of out of shape losers. 

She lost, speaking of out of shape losers. 

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, The Observer said:

other people are welcome to wear a mask, if only masks actually helped!

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump has already powered out of it. 

23 minutes ago, The Observer said:

you know what its not full of ? 

Clintons. 

😅🤣

• Haha 1

Has there been a single famous person to die from COVID?

Hollywood? Nope

DC? Nope

Foreign leaders? Nope

NBA, MLB, NFL? Nope

Basically it has killed a bunch of nursing home patients with triple comorbidities. And John Prine's decrepit old arse.

Dems FOCKED, Americans stacked.

500+ Trump win in 29 days.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Powered.  Bwahahaha  The guy can't raise a glass of water to his mouth. 

1 minute ago, Goggins said:

Hollywood? Nope

DC? Nope

Foreign leaders? Nope

NBA, MLB, NFL? Nope

Basically it has killed a bunch of nursing home patients with triple comorbidities. And John Prine's decrepit old arse.

Hermain Cain was actually killed by Trump at his Tulsa rally. 

21 minutes ago, lod001 said:

We all now know Tubbie is bigger than all of them.  Thus the basement dwelling. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Intelligence?  Integrity? Class? 

Clintons,  Qurans, and Obomas .... no more $65,000 kiddy diddlin hot dog parties either. Nope none of that stuff anymore. 

:overhead:

16 hours ago, BirdGang said:

First time trying to talk to a Liberal?

No, but he's new around here and I try to give people the benefit of the doubt at first. I won't be wasting anymore time on him.

10 minutes ago, Goggins said:

Hollywood? Nope

DC? Nope

Foreign leaders? Nope

NBA, MLB, NFL? Nope

There was an understudy off-broadway musician who apparently died of it. That's the most famous person. They don't talk about him anymore because I think he had a comorbidity.

Trump Adds 'Black Lives Matter' Sticker To SUV So Media Can't Claim He's Spreading COVID

https://babylonbee.com/news/outstanding-move-trump-adds-black-lives-matter-sticker-to-suv-so-media-cant-claim-hes-spreading-covid

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In what's being hailed as a 14-dimensional Go move, President Trump added a Black Lives Matter decal to his SUV so he can take as many trips outside the hospital as he wants, and the media won't be able to claim he's spreading COVID.

"Checkmate," Trump said as he smiled and waved to reporters. "This is fantastic. Now, if I want to go grab a milkshake from the McDonald's drive-thru -- bam, Black Lives Matter sticker. Can't touch me. Can't criticize me. It's beautiful. Tremendous, really."

With his newfound freedom, Trump instructed his motorcade to drive around the city. The president waved at supporters -- referred to as "peaceful protesters" -- and stopped at the drive-in to catch Tenet. He even shared a bucket of popcorn with Secret Service agents, and not a single reporter was able to claim he was spreading the virus, thanks to his handy decal.

"Well, that was a bust," Trump said as his Chevy Suburban pulled out of the movie theater to take him back to the hospital. "That didn't make any sense at all. Did I need to understand Interstellar to make heads or tails of that? What a terrible movie. We should have seen Trolls."

• Haha 2

Sorry I didn't have time to reply to all of the insults directed at me over the weekend, had stuff to do. 

None of them are worth going back through, as most of you are not worth having a discussion with, since most here seem to think that Trump is the greatest president ever.

I'll say this, though: call me whatever names you want, but I'm not a Democrat.  I freely admit that the ONLY reason I'm voting for Biden is because Trump is the most pathetic excuse for a human being that I've ever witnessed, let alone a president. He is going to get demolished in this election. Then what? You all gonna start whispering to your firearms and join Riversco's civil war? 

Quick facts that most of you likely don't know: Trump is way more reviled than Hillary ever was or will be, and liberals actually do own guns. So quit fantasizing about shooting them, because a helluva lot of them will shoot right back; and begin to deal with the upcoming trouncing your demagogue is about to receive.

If there are any cogent responses to this, I'll try to return the courtesy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Sorry I didn't have time to reply to all of the insults directed at me over the weekend, had stuff to do. 

None of them are worth going back through, as most of you are not worth having a discussion with, since most here seem to think that Trump is the greatest president ever.

I'll say this, though: call me whatever names you want, but I'm not a Democrat.  I freely admit that the ONLY reason I'm voting for Biden is because Trump is the most pathetic excuse for a human being that I've ever witnessed, let alone a president. He is going to get demolished in this election. Then what? You all gonna start whispering to your firearms and join Riversco's civil war? 

Quick facts that most of you likely don't know: Trump is way more reviled than Hillary ever was or will be, and liberals actually do own guns. So quit fantasizing about shooting them, because a helluva lot of them will shoot right back; and begin to deal with the upcoming trouncing your demagogue is about to receive.

Just so you know, you’re voting for Kamala. 

6 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You get punished with 4 more years in Nov. Better pack up and get the fock out of the Trump led USA.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think I made it clear that I don't care. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would that matter?  Trump is a corrupt, lying, racist. There are like 3 people on the planet who I would vote for Trump over.