RaiderHaters Revenge

Trump and Melania have Covid

Another alias cuck who pees her panties at Trump's personality but comes up with no examples.  Trumps has ended wars, brought the troops home, lowered unemployment across the board and kept the economy afloat.  What you got cuck 3.0?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just so you know, you’re voting for Kamala. 

Doesn't matter.  He/she votes based on feelings and orange man has hurt their feelings for too long.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, lod001 said:

You get punished with 4 more years in Nov. Better pack up and get the fock out of the Trump led USA.

Regrettably I don't think my family and I would be able to expatriate,  but avenues will be explored if necessary.  Thankfully it won't need to happen.  I get that none of you think a Biden win will be legit, but you've been wrong about so many things that you'll figure out how to deal with being wrong about this, too.

Also, when has Trump ever led the USA, other than straight to hell? MAGA really is going to have to be the motto of whatever poor bastard has to clean up Trump's wreckage.

• Like 1

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Another alias cuck who pees her panties at Trump's personality but comes up with no examples.  Trumps has ended wars, brought the troops home, lowered unemployment across the board and kept the economy afloat.  What you got cuck 3.0?

Lots of tears...

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Regrettably I don't think my family and I would be able to expatriate,  but avenues will be explored if necessary.  Thankfully it won't need to happen.  I get that none of you think a Biden win will be legit, but you've been wrong about so many things that you'll figure out how to deal with being wrong about this, too.

Also, when has Trump ever led the USA, other than straight to hell? MAGA really is going to have to be the motto of whatever poor bastard has to clean up Trump's wreckage.

A Biden win will be legit, just like a Trump win will be legit..

It is just going to be a lot worse for all if Biden wins the election with him (and then Harris) running the country...

10 minutes ago, Fnord said:

This new guy is boring.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

This new guy is boring.

Sometimes the truth is boring. 

15 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Biden winning won't affect me for the most part. The stock market will go up. However, he's just about dead and we don't need 'all about me' Kneepads Harris running the show.

Trump is entertaining and is not a political hack like the rest. He drives you tards nuts. That's what the USA loves. A man who tells the truth...even when he lies. :lol: 

Commies love Kamala.

13 minutes ago, Fnord said:

¿Que?

Dude made people who work and invest rich.  It's a shame that you're right and Harris is going to win, and we'll have to give back a lot of those gains.

Just now, nobody said:

¿Que?

Dude made people who work and invest rich.  It's a shame that you're right and Harris is going to win, and we'll have to give back a lot of those gains.

Trump was great for the top 10% of the country.  A disaster for everyone else.

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Guy ? Good one 

Your "wit" could really use some.

Fnord shouldn't be allowed to post in political threads (since we don't have a forum), until they have at least 50 posts in other locations over a two week period...

This decree was already mandated...

Funny how none of these so called moderates/Republicans who despise Trump so much can name a single specific policy they dislike.

Every answer is OMB! Evil! Racist! Devil! Meanie!

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Your "wit" could really use some.

You are? You never know...we have a few females here and most think like you. 

Just now, drobeski said:

trump out of the hospital at 6:30, my god what a warrior! The man is a machine! Bam!!!!

I even saw him signing blank pieces of paper with a sharpie while he was sick.  He's a true warrior

Just now, The Observer said:

I even saw him signing blank pieces of paper with a sharpie while he was sick.  He's a true warrior

He is, you see that Rock guy getting all dramatic about what he went through, that coumo queer too. Lol....Trump is a beast.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Why would that matter?  Trump is a corrupt, lying, racist. There are like 3 people on the planet who I would vote for Trump over. 

So is Biden. So what’s your point? 

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

He is, you see that Rock guy getting all dramatic about what he went through, that coumo queer too. Lol....Trump is a beast.

:lol:

TKO

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump was great for the top 10% of the country.  A disaster for everyone else.

So was Obama. What’s your point? 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Every lefty who has had COVID in the last 6 months has posted videos with somber face acting like their dog died.

5 days later perfectly healthy.

Trump handled that shite like a man.

He is going to dominate the black and Hispanic and female vote, they love an alpha.

Just now, drobeski said:

Cuomo was actually working.  Not being propped up for a photo op.  There isn't even a single person in his administration that thought to bring actual work for the photo shoot.  He's actually signing a blank piece of paper. 😂  Plus, the tow pictures, wearing tow different outfits in two different locations, were taken 10 minutes apart.  They didn't even have the brains to figure out they should wait an hour or so if they wanted to try to make it look like they were showing him at two different times still working hard.  It was a perfect capsule of this administration. Lies and deception. And done poorly. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So was Obama. What’s your point? 

I see you've further perfected your whataboutism.  Great work.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I see you've further perfected your whataboutism.  Great work.

I’m just saying, you’re listing reasons not to vote for Trump. That’s cool, but everything you say about him can be said about Obama and Biden and their 8 years. Show us some differences at least. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Tubbie using mass murderer Cuomo as an example of a leader. :lol:

Lard-neck brought him up, dumbass

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m just saying, you’re listing reasons not to vote for Trump. That’s cool, but everything you say about him can be said about Obama and Biden and their 8 years. Show us some differences at least. 

I know whjat you said.  Classic whataboutism when you have no valid argument. It's your M.O.  

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I know whjat you said.  Classic whataboutism when you have no valid argument. It's your M.O.  

But Biden is corrupt, and a liar (huge). Why does he get off the hook? 

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Tubbie using mass murderer Cuomo as an example of a leader. :lol:

:lol: 

Cuomo worked hard setting up his own concentration camps for the sick and the old. No need for gas filled showers either. 

Trump dominated Covid in record time. What a beast. Hope nothing happens to him in the next 6 months, he'll be included in the fraudulent death count of so..

Dude continues to impress.

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

Trump dominated Covid in record time. What a beast. Hope nothing happens to him in the next 6 months, he'll be included in the fraudulent death count of so..

Dude continues to impress.

Most impressive was how he spread Covid to 13 staffers and countless other no-names working around him. 

Before we talk about Trump's toughness in getting out of the hospital, remember that anyone else in the country would have never even been admitted to the hospital with his symptoms.  Trump got scared Friday and they took him there as a precaution.   Nothing impressive about a guy who didn't belong in a hospital getting released form that hospital.

41 minutes ago, Goggins said:

🇺🇸

Let's say this is 100% accurate.  Is every person going to get the same treatment that Trump was afforded when they go into the hospital with COVID.  If so, then I completely agree with him, that no one should be afraid of it.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Let's say this is 100% accurate.  Is every person going to get the same treatment that Trump was afforded when they go into the hospital with COVID.  If so, then I completely agree with him, that no one should be afraid of it.

Isn’t everyone getting the same drugs? So why would it be different? It’s not surgery. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Isn’t everyone getting the same drugs? So why would it be different? It’s not surgery. 

I don't know, are they?  Do we know everything that Trump received while he was there?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't know, are they?  Do we know everything that Trump received while he was there?

So they have a limited supply of a wonder drug? Why? We can make millions of pills in no time. 

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No one else would even be admitted with the symptoms pansy-ass Trump had. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So they have a limited supply of a wonder drug? Why? We can make millions of pills in no time. 

I know what we're capable of but is it being done and being made available to everyone?  I'm curious if he was given the same medications that are available to everyone or was he getting anything experimental or not available to the public yet.