RaiderHaters Revenge

Trump and Melania have Covid

18 minutes ago, Goggins said:

Dems are gonna be so mad when Trump, Melania, and all the other Republicans beat this Chinese Flu.

And since he will have antibodies he can do whatever the fock he wants going forward. Zero masks, zero social distancing.

Biggest backfire since ..... last week's RBG outrage.

That's why they are pushing the fake news death bed, trouble breathing garbage now. Their low IQ followers eat it up. See the last few pages.

48 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Not bad for a guy on oxygen. 

"Given oxygen"  not "on oxygen"

no one said he was dying. :doh:

He’s Robust. Biden would be deader than RBG by now. 

29 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Everything you said.

Trump didn’t downplay the virus? Mkay. :unsure: 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump didn’t downplay the virus? Mkay. :unsure: 

Is shutting down travel from Asia and Europe downplaying the virus?

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

No, calling it a hoax, comparing it to the flu, holding mask optional rallies, claiming people wear masks just to make you look bad etc. is.

HTH 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s Robust. Biden would be deader than RBG by now. 

Someone needs to remake the Reagen assassination attempt video with Biden's head on Reagen's body and instead of a gunman someone in the crowd sneezes.  

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

No, calling it a hoax, comparing it to the flu, holding mask optional rallies, claiming people wear masks just to make you look bad etc. is.

HTH 

I would love for someone to provide the exact quote where Trump called it a hoax. Seeing as it doesn’t exist I don’t think it will happen. Losers just sayin stuff again. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

HTH 

It’s amazing how many dopes get this wrong.  Hoax referred to his handling of the virus, not that the virus itself was a hoax.  Do better next time.  Thanks.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I would love for someone to provide the exact quote where Trump called it a hoax. Seeing as it doesn’t exist I don’t think it will happen. Losers just sayin stuff again. 

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is presenting a distorted account of President Donald Trump's words on the coronavirus, wrongly suggesting Trump branded the virus a hoax.

In fact, Trump pronounced Democratic criticism of his pandemic response a hoax.

https://apnews.com/1eea443cca46df5f18e61b7c34549da2

MDC is a focking idiot, plain and simple, this stuff is everywhere.

Are you guys really still voting for a reality TV star? I mean seriously? I'm not voting Biden, but Trump??? Still?? The guys an embarrassment. He's by far the most embarrassing guy to ever step foot in the white house. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

HTH 

I'm sure you don't have a problem with sports teams playing, holding optional seasons, large percentages of entire teams getting infected to play a game. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Restricted

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MDC said:

HTH 

1. He called the reaction and coverage a hoax

2. Cdc stats show COVID is less deadly than the flu for people under 50, comparable for people 50-65, and deadlier for people 65+

3. Dr Fauci himself claimed masks were not necessary. Most states didn't issue mask mandates until after memorial day, when the initial wave was subsiding

Facts hurt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, crackattack said:

Are you guys really still voting for a reality TV star? I mean seriously? I'm not voting Biden, but Trump??? Still?? The guys an embarrassment. He's by far the most embarrassing guy to ever step foot in the white house. 

Quality melt.

How many years was he on the apprentice? 10 years?

How many years has been in the public eye? 40 years? Real estate? 50 years? A candidate and POTUS? 5+ years? The Apprentice was just one small chapter in his magnificent story.

And by all accounts he has been the most productive president in 100 years, the most conservative president in 40 years, and has had an approval rating equal to or greater than Obama's for most of his first term.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, crackattack said:

This reality star also has the job of president on his resume.  No only that he's done an amazing job at it while in there despite having both parties,  the media, the entire intelligence community trying to derail him at every turn. 

He may not say nice words and he may hurt sensitive clueless retards feelings on occasion, but thats fine with me.... your feelings don't matter, my grandchildrens future does. 

Thats too bad people like you are so brainwashed and stupid to get that. Grow up and open your eyes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, crackattack said:

So, I assume you're not voting?  Sure, we all wish he was packaged differently, but he is undeniably the antidote for the radical left. So deep down, who would you rather have? The Trojan horse for radicalism or the circus clown? And your not allowed to say neither. You have a choice of two sh!t sandwiches.  You want the one with ketchup or mustard?  If you sit out or vote another candidate, you're still eating one of those sandwiches.  So you might as well hold your nose and pull the lever for which ever sandwich is more palatable, no matter how slight.

10 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Restricted

Is that what someone does who thinks the virus is a hoax?

54 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Is that what someone does who thinks the virus is a hoax?

He restricted travel. I never said anything about a hoax. Not sure why you are. 

According to the law, Trump can temporarily transfer power to Pence by writing a letter to both houses of congress declaring his intention to do so.  That would make Pence the "acting" President.  At any time, Trump can write a second letter to both houses of congress declaring that he is President once again.

In the event that Trump is incapacitated and cannot write a letter to make Pence "acting" President, Pence has the power to assemble Trump's cabinet.  Together, they would vote on making Pence the "acting" President.  Majority vote wins.

12 hours ago, crackattack said:

As opposed to Biden?  Who has been a lifelong bureaucrat and never worked a day in the real world?  I’ve said this for years, even before Trump, that we should have a lot more people in office who have worked as executives in the business world.  You know, people who understand that things like the “Green New Deal” are complete fantasyland.

52 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Restricted travel to who? Not from where, but who was allowed to travel? . You should be able to answer that easily.  

10 hours ago, Goggins said:

1. He called the reaction and coverage a hoax

2. Cdc stats show COVID is less deadly than the flu for people under 50, comparable for people 50-65, and deadlier for people 65+

3. Dr Fauci himself claimed masks were not necessary. Most states didn't issue mask mandates until after memorial day, when the initial wave was subsiding

Facts hurt.

1. He said “it” is their new hoax in the same speech when he compared Covid to seasonal flu.

2. CDC stats also show 220,000 dead from Covid already, many times more than the flu even in a bad flu season.

3. Fauci and the WH advises against buying masks in February / March when hospitals had a shortage of PPE. Trump was holding mask optional events months later.

You’ve been completely rubed by a used car salesman with a spray tan.

:( 

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

1. He said “it” is their new hoax in the same speech when he compared Covid to seasonal flu.

2. CDC stats also show 220,000 dead from Covid already, many times more than the flu even in a bad flu season.

3. Fauci and the WH advises against buying masks in February / March when hospitals had a shortage of PPE. Trump was holding mask optional events months later.

You’ve been completely rubed by a used car salesman with a spray tan.

:( 

Does that 220,000 include people who have died in motorcycle accidents?  I'm not saying it does but it is hard to trust the numbers right now.  When this began the WHO was telling us the death rate was like 3.4% which is utter BS.  When this is all said and done it will be interesting to compare it to an actual bad flu season and see what we shut the global economy down for.

37 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

As opposed to Biden?  Who has been a lifelong bureaucrat and never worked a day in the real world?  I’ve said this for years, even before Trump, that we should have a lot more people in office who have worked as executives in the business world.  You know, people who understand that things like the “Green New Deal” are complete fantasyland.

Seriously like there’s a rational choice 🤣

13 hours ago, crackattack said:

Nah, I'm voting for the incumbent whose economy was setting all time records with record low unemployment across the board. Who managed to complete a term without getting us into any unnecessary wars while eliminating some of the biggest terrorists on the planet. The guy who restructured trade deals that put America first instead of last and repositioned the country for long term success. The guy who, just for shits and giggles, brokered multiple peace agreements in the middle east. There's a lot more.

Not bad for a "reality tv star" if you ask me.   

• Thanks 1

Libtards still have t figured it out. It’s not about Trump. It’s about you.  I’d vote for a dog before I’d vote for this leftist agenda.  

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You're not sure why I am? Do you even read threads or just post stupid sh1t?

You know what don't answer because it's 100% clear you don't actually read the threads.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Libtards still have t figured it out. It’s not about Trump. It’s about you.  I’d vote for a dog before I’d vote for this leftist agenda.  

I love Trump. He's done a great job. There's no doubt about it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This 

17 hours ago, crackattack said:

So you prefer to vote for personality over policy and accomplishment? Gotcha.

These are the kind of voters that destroy a nation right here.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So you prefer to vote for personality over policy and accomplishment? Gotcha.

These are kind of voters that destroy a nation right here.

You just described Trump voters perfectly. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

That doesn't make any sense at all. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

That doesn't make any sense at all. 

Actually it does. Remember who you’re dealing with.

Just now, Gladiators said:

Actually it does. Remember who you’re dealing with.

Aahhh. Good catch.

39 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Go ahead vote blue and let Joe be a Trojan horse for the radical left and you will eat those words.  Unless, you're into the progressively radical agenda.