Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Virtual Debate next...Trump says NO

love it...he says they are trying to protect biden...passing him answers..not gonna waste his time.

MAGA!!!

That would be fine with Biden.  He's up 15 points.  He doesn't need another debate.  He doesn't need anything.  Trump will cave. He's drowning and needs any exposure he can get.

I hope Biden immediately announces his participation in the town hall virtual debate.  90 minutes, all to himself. With a black box where Trump was supposed to be. a free 90 minute ad on every news channel in the country.  Well played Donald. Again.

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That would be fine with Biden.  He's up 15 points.  

:lol: So was Hillary 

Just now, 12th Man said:

:lol: So was Hillary 

Only candidate ever up 15 points at this stage was Reagan the year he won 49 of 50 states. Educate yourself giggles.

They should have Harris debate Biden, after last night, it's pretty clear she doesn't know where he stands on the issues.

I think it would likely benefit Trump to hold it in person, but Biden did rather well in the last one I thought.

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That would be fine with Biden.  He's up 15 points.

Yeah, like 2016 when Trump was down 15 points :lol:  LANDSLIDE!

I have to say, Pence conducts himself way better than Trump.

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think it would likely benefit Trump to hold it in person, but Biden did rather well in the last one I thought.

Why would Biden agree to be in the same room as Trump?  After exposing him to Covid last debate?  With the White House dishonesty and Trump's disregard for those around him, no way in hell would I agree to that.

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I have to say, Pence conducts himself way better than Trump.

That bar is set extremely low.  Pence has always had a better demeaner though.

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Why would Biden agree to be in the same room as Trump?  After exposing him to Covid last debate?  With the White House dishonesty and Trump's disregard for those around him, no way in hell would I agree to that.

Huh?

Just now, Reality said:

Huh?

Let's make this easy.  You point out the words you're having trouble with and I'll explain them

Just now, The Observer said:

Let's make this easy.  You point out the words you're having trouble with and I'll explain them

I quoted your entire made up story.  HTH

43 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I hope Biden immediately announces his participation in the town hall virtual debate.  90 minutes, all to himself. With a black box where Trump was supposed to be. a free 90 minute ad on every news channel in the country.  Well played Donald. Again.

Yeah, 90 minutes of Biden riffing would be great. I hope they do. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, 90 minutes of Biden riffing would be great. I hope they do. 

It wouldn't be riffing moron. It's a town hall.  Biden's best setting. Talking to the people.  A free 90 minute advertisement in Biden's wheelhouse.  

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It wouldn't be riffing moron. It's a town hall.  Biden's best setting. Talking to the people.  A free 90 minute advertisement in Biden's wheelhouse.  

Either way I’m good with it. Trumps biggest problem in the last debate was stopping  Biden from talking.  

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

That would be fine with Biden.  He's up 15 points.  He doesn't need another debate.  He doesn't need anything.  Trump will cave. He's drowning and needs any exposure he can get.

Trump just locked up Wisconsin.   Milwaukee just announced that the Bucks and Brewers' stadiums will not be used for voting.  The last people to get the memo will be low-information democrats.  The democrats just lost a lot of votes in Milwaukee.

If Trump carries Wisconsin, Arizona and ME-2, and loses everything else in the blue wall, he wins 269 EVs and is re-elected.

BLM rioted last night in Wisconsin because a black cop shot a black guy with a 9mm back in February and the cop didn’t get charged. Mmmm systematic racism! 

3 minutes ago, riversco said:

Trump just locked up Wisconsin.   Milwaukee just announced that the Bucks and Brewers' stadiums will not be used for voting.  The last people to get the memo will be low-information democrats.  The democrats just lost a lot of votes in Milwaukee.

If Trump carries Wisconsin, Arizona and ME-2, and loses everything else in the blue wall, he wins 269 EVs and is re-elected.

🤣   When I saw you say that Trump just locked up Wisconsin, I was wondering what news I missed.  Did Trump do something that would help their state's economy?  Negotiate a deal to move a factory there?    But then I saw that it's because something happened to suppress voters.   What a wonderful party you got there. Their best chance of winnign in every state is if less american people vote.  D'oh!

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

BLM rioted last night in Wisconsin because a black cop shot a black guy with a 9mm back in February and the cop didn’t get charged. Mmmm systematic racism! 

When black guys throw on the badge and uniform, they become blue.  

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Cool.  But they are still allowed to shoot people armed with weapons when they pose a threat. Have an issue with that? 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

What does that mean exactly?

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

If you're even considering becoming an officer of the law, you ain't black. :lol:

You go ahead and tell Toby what he can and can't do, racist.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

If you're even considering becoming an officer of the law, you ain't black. :lol:

You go ahead and tell Toby what he can and can't do, racist.

He knows from his time as a police officer. Just like he knows all about racism from his time as a white guy living in a white place. He’s very experienced in the things he speaks of. 

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He knows from his time as a police officer. Just like he knows all about racism from his time as a white guy living in a white place. He’s very experienced in the things he speaks of. 

Well, he's right that blacks are treated horribly in the Democrat run cities he has seen on TV.  And CNN has told him that it's the Republicans fault and the KKK still exists.  It takes a mixture of leftwing TV sources to create a tubbie. 

And I forgot the donuts.

2 hours ago, riversco said:

I don't think Trump is going to win ME, Collins seems like she is likely out also.  

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Only candidate ever up 15 points at this stage was Reagan the year he won 49 of 50 states. Educate yourself giggles.

Don JR get indicted? 

Why on earth is Fox News have Pete Buttigieg on?  He absolutely destroyed pants last night and now he's practically setting Trump on fire. I don't know who that Fox anchor is with the David Byrne blazer on, but he is shocked and trying desperately to stop him from talking. Lol

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

isn't this where the argument comes into play that black cops have been brain washed by the white system? I remember people using that one when a black female officer shot some black chick who had a cell phone in her hand

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

isn't this where the argument comes into play that black cops have been brain washed by the white system? I remember people using that one when a black female officer shot some black chick who had a cell phone in her hand

Yup.  Newbie already went there. I guess we shouldn’t have black cops anymore. Or maybe we don’t give them guns, because they are so easily brainwashed? More racism from Newbie. 

Is anyone surprised Biden found any excuse to not do the debate live?

33 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Is anyone surprised Biden found any excuse to not do the debate live?

Considering he gained 4 points after the last debate, I'm sure he'd do another one every week. Not his fault that the president shedding virus everywhere.

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Considering he gained 4 points after the last debate, I'm sure he'd do another one every week. Not his fault that the president shedding virus everywhere.

Fock that guy.  :thumbsdown:

Both sides are expecting a big win for their side and both sides have their election rigging allegations against the other side ready to go. Fock if I know what to make of the polls or not but somebody is going to be pissed off and let down on November 3rd, please may that be the Dems again. I don't see how anyone could vote for that party.