Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

betting odds moving in Trump's favor quickly now

https://electionbettingodds.com/

Now we're seeing Trump's odds in Florida and North Carolina significantly improve.  Pennsylvania is close to flipping to Trump with it now just 56-43 Biden.  That wins Trump a second term right there because he would have 268 and that betting map doesn't factor in Maine-2 which gets him to 269.  Looks like Florida has gone red already.

Biden campaign courses of action this last stretch look timid and weak and dumb. Drive in movie rallies with horn honking. Hard to believe this strategy was approved months ago. I like the ones with the classic cars in Detroit. So bash fossil fuels but showcase shiny gas guzzlers of a bygone era...insane.

• Like 1

God I hope he wins, and all the liberals can seriously go FOCK THEMSELVES

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Taking on Big Tech censorship and critical race theory have to be high on the agenda for next term if we're lucky enough / smart enough to keep Trump another four years. It's crucial to get the country back. There is so much work that will go undone of Joe wins. Censorship this October has been off the scales and beyond all recognition. Big Tech is supposed to act like the phone company.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, RLLD said:

God I hope he wins, and all the liberals can seriously go FOCK THEMSELVES

Not gonna lie.  If he wins I'm gonna enjoy the meltdown, although I am a bit concerned about the toll it might take on some of our cities.  The tolerant, peaceful lefties might go a little nuts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Not gonna lie.  If he wins I'm gonna enjoy the meltdown, although I am a bit concerned about the toll it might take on some of our cities.  The tolerant, peaceful lefties might go a little nuts.

I don't even give a fuk, but I don't live near a large city.

With so many new voters pollsters have no idea what is going on. These people are not being captured by any polling. If they were going to get it right it would have been last time and they failed. 

Let the cities burn, really, let them burn to the ground. 

Biden still looks the heavy favorite but it’s all gonna come down to Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Even though it won’t be decided most likely on election night, I can’t wait for the drama. I do hope it gets decided though. If Trump wins he will be happy but if he loses, prepare for the opposite of a peaceful transition of power. He will demand as many recounts as it takes and his supports will be taking up arms as well. I really can’t wait, it’s gonna be fun.

41 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Biden still looks the heavy favorite but it’s all gonna come down to Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Even though it won’t be decided most likely on election night, I can’t wait for the drama. I do hope it gets decided though. If Trump wins he will be happy but if he loses, prepare for the opposite of a peaceful transition of power. He will demand as many recounts as it takes and his supports will be taking up arms as well. I really can’t wait, it’s gonna be fun.

Correct. I think Pennsylvania gets him to 280, assuming he wins Fla.  He can win without Mich or Ohio, but only if a few other locations come through.

If we see Fla, Pa and either Mich or Ohio go to him, its likely over at that point.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Let the cities burn, really, let them burn to the ground. 

I support this, just as long as it doesn't impact traffic too badly when I'm driving to the coast.  Woke Seattleites sure do love blocking traffic. 

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Correct. I think Pennsylvania gets him to 280, assuming he wins Fla.  He can win without Mich or Ohio, but only if a few other locations come through.

If we see Fla, Pa and either Mich or Ohio go to him, its likely over at that point.

Ohio and Florida are over, Trump will get them.  Mich and PA are complete tossups.  

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

I support this, just as long as it doesn't impact traffic too badly when I'm driving to the coast.  Woke Seattleites sure do love blocking traffic. 

I am willing to stay home, what ever it takes, it might be true that allowing retards to kill each other off is a way of hope for us.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Ohio and Florida are over, Trump will get them.  Mich and PA are complete tossups.  

I’m not so sure about that, there’s a lot of room yet.

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

I’m not so sure about that, there’s a lot of room yet.

They might not be done if Sleepy wakes up, goes to them and actually campaigns.

:lol:  They are done.

2 hours ago, riversco said:

https://electionbettingodds.com/

Now we're seeing Trump's odds in Florida and North Carolina significantly improve.  Pennsylvania is close to flipping to Trump with it now just 56-43 Biden.  That wins Trump a second term right there because he would have 268 and that betting map doesn't factor in Maine-2 which gets him to 269.  Looks like Florida has gone red already.

I don't think it matters, but don't think Trump wins Maine.  I am in the sticks of Maine, near Sugarloaf Mtn.  There are way to many Biden signs around here.  The little I have been around the coast its more lopsided in Bidens favor.  But that is all I am going on.  I have been surprised by how many Biden signs I have seen around here.  

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

More than ever I think this election has nothing to do with campaigns. People know who they are voting for and have for some time now. It all comes down to how it shakes out.

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

More than ever I think this election has nothing to do with campaigns. People know who they are voting for and have for some time now. It all comes down to how it shakes out.

Strategic campaigning still works, IMO.  A visit makes an area of the country feel recognized. 

On the flip side, this is the second election that the Dems chose a candidate who is playing to 5 people a day.  We know what happened last time.  They aren't enthused. 

19 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Well, lookee where Biden is dragging his tired arse.  :lol:

21 hours ago, Strike said:

I have said it all along. If biden wins I am going to go about my life like normal. If trump wins I have stocked up with food and ammo and won't leave the house for a few days. I live in a very white farming community and doubt there will be too much disturbance but ya never can tell where the crazies will pop up when they see the Dems lose again especially if they win by 2-3 million in the popular vote and still lose the electoral college...again. 

The only places that will flare up if Trump wins are soft targets where the local leadership dilute law enforcement response on purpose. They lead by purveying fear and hatred. Getting control and enforcing the rule of law is not in their toolbox. Other areas like Houston are already being proactive with National Guard quick reaction forces on high alert which is real leadership.   

Since the local BLM group here calls my city and it's surrounding areas white supremacist, cop loving, white people...if Trump loses we will probably just stay inside and use instacart more often. Maybe limit the places my son is allowed to go for a bit. 

Also, buying another gun. 🤷‍♀️

If Biden wins, it will just be people running around bragging about how they won, rubbing it in whomever's face. 

I don't see much of anything happening where I live.  I don't have any concerns and things will most likely go on as normal.  I'd be more concerned if I lived in a bigger city.

40 minutes ago, nobody said:

Biden was -175 last month, and is -200 today.

I guess this contradicts the thread title.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/more-people-betting-on-trump-to-win-presidency-than-biden-in-final-weeks-of-election-race/ar-BB1aidOs?ocid=uxbndlbing

This article makes no sense. 57% betting on Trump, but the odds on Biden have increased?  Fake News written by someone with no knowledge of betting.

Biden's odds of winning the 2020 US election have moved in the opposite way; on Tuesday, his odds sat at 10-17, which implied he had a 63 percent chance of winning the November election. By Wednesday, Biden's odds were cut to 8-15, suggesting his chances of winning had grown to 65.2 percent.

So Biden went from 10 to win 7, to 8 to win 7, but his odds of winning increased?   More SCIENCE!  :lol:

My Bookie has Biden at -175 and Trump at +135

Vegas Insider has Biden at -185 and Trump at +165

888Sports has Biden at -195 and Trump and +160

That's just a few I saw recently.

Al Gore lost Tennessee, his home state where he was a senator, in 2000. If he won that Florida wouldn’t have mattered. I hope PA comes through again. I know a lot of Trump haters there vote third party so they can troll. 

If trump wins there will be riots in Baltimore, L.A., detroit, Portland, Atlanta, Cincinnati, New York, Chicago. The media will love it. They will call these people the new freedom riders. 

58 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I guess this contradicts the thread title.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/more-people-betting-on-trump-to-win-presidency-than-biden-in-final-weeks-of-election-race/ar-BB1aidOs?ocid=uxbndlbing

This article makes no sense. 57% betting on Trump, but the odds on Biden have increased?  Fake News written by someone with no knowledge of betting.

So Biden went from 10 to win 7, to 8 to win 7, but his odds of winning increased?   More SCIENCE!  :lol:

10:17 is worse than 8:15. 

Also, you could have more individuals betting on Trump, but bigger bets on Biden.  That would move the betting odds towards Biden.

2 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

I have said it all along. If biden wins I am going to go about my life like normal. If trump wins I have stocked up with food and ammo and won't leave the house for a few days. I live in a very white farming community and doubt there will be too much disturbance but ya never can tell where the crazies will pop up when they see the Dems lose again especially if they win by 2-3 million in the popular vote and still lose the electoral college...again. 

You are fine out there. The cockroaches never go into an area without a large group.

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

You are fine out there. The cockroaches never go into an area without a large group.

My tiny town had it's first murder in many many years this year. Ghetto trash collecting on a white trash drug debt killed the MOTHER of the debtor when they went to collect from her instead of the daughter. If they want to spill out they will. They mostly keep yo their own but it's 2020 man. I don't put anything past anyone. 

1 hour ago, nobody said:

10:17 is worse than 8:15. 

Also, you could have more individuals betting on Trump, but bigger bets on Biden.  That would move the betting odds towards Biden.

The poorly written article says 57% of all wagers on Trump, could be more bets on Trump, or more bet on Trump.  Or both.  Anyway there is no evidence in the article to support Biden's odds increasing.

The best are third party voters that hate Trump thinking they are making a difference when really thats no different than voting directly for Trump. Zero difference. 

On 10/28/2020 at 1:08 PM, tanatastic said:

Ohio is NOT a swing state. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Ohio is NOT a swing state. 

I agree.  Before 2016, ohio was a swing state and PA, MI, WI, and MN were light blue.  Now, Ohio is light red and PA, MI, WI and MN are swing states.

30 minutes ago, riversco said:

I agree.  Before 2016, ohio was a swing state and PA, MI, WI, and MN were light blue.  Now, Ohio is light red and PA, MI, WI and MN are swing states.

I don’t think one election changes the status. Sounds like a swing state to me.

5 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

If trump wins there will be riots in Baltimore, L.A., detroit, Portland, Atlanta, Cincinnati, New York, Chicago. The media will love it. They will call these people the new freedom riders. 

Hey!  Don't leave out Seattle!  CHAZ HANDS FOREVER!!!!  👋👋

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

I don’t think one election changes the status. Sounds like a swing state to me.

Its 2 elections.  In 2012, no one seriously considered WI PA MI MN swing states.  They certainly are now.  And few talk about Ohio being swing anymore.