• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Miserable GC Trumpers must be the exception. :( 

Troll gonna troll.

48 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Troll gonna troll.

Crying yet?

5 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Trump is a uniter---a majority of the country is united in disliking him!

Turn off CNN. Itsatip.  

• Sad 1

I love that video. When the trolls come out you know it's eating them up inside. honcho and mdc should change their aliases to Captain and Tennille. Let them slap fight for who gets to be which.

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I love that video. When the trolls come out you know it's eating them up inside. honcho and mdc should change their aliases to Captain and Tennille. Let them slap fight for who gets to be on bottom. 

FIxed

35 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Whats your preferred pronoun? 

There. I identify as a location.

7 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Trump is a uniter---a majority of the country is united in disliking him!

Don't need the majority. Not a popularity contest. The founders designed it specifically to counter a majority for good reason. 3-4 high rise cities bearing down on the entire country is totally phucking BS. Gun laws in NY don't work in Alaska, La, TX. Phuck that BS telling people they can't do things because city life says no. I live in rural America. My experience is the exact opposite of NY. I can actually grill meat in my backyard. NY city, can't do that. It will smoke out a couple floors and piss off neighbors. Their grilling laws, gun laws are not transferable to the rest of the country. Totally different environments and cultures.

• Thanks 1

God I hope Trump loses, and we get to rub your noses in it.

If not, 4 more years of tears.  😰

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, taco breath said:

I totally get your point. It was an awesome feeling when he won. The media saying for over a year he had no shot and them bam. He wins. Even if Biden wins Democrats will never know that feeling. They were always projected to win at all times. Always. Media, polls. You are told you will win so winning won't be that big a a deal. Losing however, total ass punch.

24 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Even if Biden wins Democrats will never know that feeling. 

For 2 whole days they would. Too bad they won't even get those 2 whole days. Americans will have 8 years of glee and a feeling of pride and patriotism. 

2 hours ago, taco breath said:

Poor thing.  You still haven't gotten over it.

2 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I totally get your point. It was an awesome feeling when he won. The media saying for over a year he had no shot and them bam. He wins. Even if Biden wins Democrats will never know that feeling. They were always projected to win at all times. Always. Media, polls. You are told you will win so winning won't be that big a a deal. Losing however, total ass punch.

when trump loses, you all will come crawling back to fbg to rejoin the civilized.

• Confused 1

Why does taco come here?  Answer: He loves free speech. Trump wins or loses, he'll stick around. MAGA!

That should be the lead story on every local news station across America.

You don't want to vote for Trump the man. He's an narcissist so why would you. I get it.

But you vote for Trump the President. Because of what he's done, and would continue to do. To not, I simply don't get at all.

🇺🇸 🤠👍 🇺🇸

• Like 1

13 hours ago, taco breath said:

Your moms a slut. 

12 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

It won't stop them from rioting in celebration. They're idiots, it's what they do. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Your moms a slut. 

Confirmed

6 hours ago, Kopy said:

That should be the lead story on every local news station across America.

You don't want to vote for Trump the man. He's an narcissist so why would you. I get it.

But you vote for Trump the President. Because of what he's done, and would continue to do. To not, I simply don't get at all.

🇺🇸 🤠👍 🇺🇸

Yeah, the wall, Healthcare, couple million people are unemployed, absolute joke on the world stage, covid magically disappearing, oh wait no, take a shot of bleach first, no wait for the warm weather, no wait...

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don't understand the point here.  A different appraiser gave them a different home value?  Seems logical to me.