Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Such a shocking response from you.  Dude drops another completely tone deaf post, and later will wonder why people blast him.

As if you aren’t entertained when you see the guys on FBG freak out about everything. I don’t know what’s going to happen but I’m not going to overreact and read into everything the media puts out. Do yourself a favor and step back from all this. Let it play it’s course. If there was cheating then I hope it gets exposed but I’m not buying into any conspiracy crap.

Relax. 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you have proven sometimes that you have a shred of intelligence

Biden has said numerous times he is going to undo the tax cuts Trump put in place first, then raise taxes on those over 400k.  Undoing the tax cut raises taxes on everyone without him actually saying hes raising taxes on everyone

https://www.atr.org/biden-first-thing-i-d-do-repeal-those-trump-tax-cuts

It won't be a slight of hand when people see those "crumbs" vanish on their paycheck. But you know all his voters will be saying, but hey wait a minute! You said......meh. Effin idgit voters.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

As if you aren’t entertained when you see the guys on FBG freak out about everything. I don’t know what’s going to happen but I’m not going to overreact and read into everything the media puts out. Do yourself a favor and step back from all this. Let it play it’s course. If there was cheating then I hope it gets exposed but I’m not buying into any conspiracy crap.

Relax. 

Who’s freaking out? Link? 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I like how Team Biden keeps going ahead with the transition despite Trump’s undignified womanly sore loser meltdown. 

:D 

The transition team that doesn't know how to spell kameltoes name?  THAT transition team?

31 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Yes, absolutely yes. It’s causing embarrassment to the party and leaving a stain. Pence might still be able to save his career if he distances himself from this. The entire party is about to turn the other way and focus on their presence in the house and senate while just hoping the fallout from Donald getting physically removed from the White House is minimal.

Opinion of a child

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Mike bets for cash (although he really goes over the top, I'd never bed him). Do it this way please. A board suicide pulls a valued member from our community.

Maybe not at first, but after a few drinks and my charm...  😍

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

The transition team that doesn't know how to spell kameltoes name?  THAT transition team?

Most of us know how to spell it since we had a great wrestler in the 80s who wore the name Kamala with class. Well sort of, there are mitigating circumstances we have to be willing to overlook for villains in wresting. With alleged Vice President Kamala, the problem is that we don't know how to pronounce it and if you get it wrong, you're labeled a racist. 

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Maybe not at first, but after a few drinks and my charm...  😍

Holy unwanted typo, Batman. :shocking:

• Haha 1

Trump 2024 already. He's wasting time he could be fundraising and holding rallies.

"The election was stolen from me, it really was. I'm here to tell you I won't stand for it and in 2024 we will be Making America Great Again, Again!"

Waiting longer runs the risk of people tiring of him. He needs to walk a fine line. Contest it, but get out with your supporters all intact. Don't alienate. 

And for those saying Pence, Rubio, or Jr.? Donald will be running again, and he will be the nominee. Doubtful that he even has a contested primary.

7 minutes ago, Grace Under Pressure said:

Trump 2024 already. He's wasting time he could be fundraising and holding rallies.

"The election was stolen from me, it really was. I'm here to tell you I won't stand for it and in 2024 we will be Making America Great Again, Again!"

Waiting longer runs the risk of people tiring of him. He needs to walk a fine line. Contest it, but get out with your supporters all intact. Don't alienate. 

And for those saying Pence, Rubio, or Jr.? Donald will be running again, and he will be the nominee. Doubtful that he even has a contested primary.

There’s zero, and I’m talking zero, chance of him getting backed again for another run by the gop. However, he could be a star on political TV or podcasting going forward.

3 minutes ago, Grace Under Pressure said:

It’s not about Trump for some of us . It’s about fraud. Obvious fraud. I’m fine if the  votes are investigated and after adjustments Biden still wins. Why isn’t everybody else? 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Opinion of a child

That’s word for word how it’s going to go. It’s going to be you and Donald the last ones off the ship when it goes down. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s not about Trump for some of us . It’s about fraud. Obvious fraud. I’m fine if the  votes are investigated and after adjustments Biden still wins. Why isn’t everybody else? 

Im there

15 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Most of us know how to spell it since we had a great wrestler in the 80s who wore the name Kamala with class. Well sort of, there are mitigating circumstances we have to be willing to overlook for villains in wresting. With alleged Vice President Kamala, the problem is that we don't know how to pronounce it and if you get it wrong, you're labeled a racist. 

Biden's transition team should know both how to spell it and how to pronounce it.  Pathetic that they don't.

27 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you have proven sometimes that you have a shred of intelligence

Biden has said numerous times he is going to undo the tax cuts Trump put in place first, then raise taxes on those over 400k.  Undoing the tax cut raises taxes on everyone without him actually saying hes raising taxes on everyone

https://www.atr.org/biden-first-thing-i-d-do-repeal-those-trump-tax-cuts

I'm pretty sure Mike knows this so don't expect a response.  He likes to play semantic games, like Biden did with the taxes.

Oh well, at least it will be fun watching all of the pseudo-intellectual baristas with useless degrees have the epiphany that more money is coming out of their Starbucks paycheck.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Yes, absolutely yes. It’s causing embarrassment to the party and leaving a stain. Pence might still be able to save his career if he distances himself from this. The entire party is about to turn the other way and focus on their presence in the house and senate while just hoping the fallout from Donald getting physically removed from the White House is minimal.

LOL

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Biden's transition team should know both how to spell it and how to pronounce it.  Pathetic that they don't.

They spelled her name wrong?   Where? 

37 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Mike bets for cash (although he really goes over the top, I'd never bed him). Do it this way please. A board suicide pulls a valued member from our community.

Don't worry Volty, no one here is dumb enough to bet against a Democrat raising taxes.  

They gave people a hard time (claimed racism, of course) about how they pronounced her name. Then it was shown that she sometimes pronounced it the same way. Joke.  Biden did too. 

11 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

There’s zero, and I’m talking zero, chance of him getting backed again for another run by the gop. 

After receiving 70 million votes? He's their most popular figure and they will go along with him, not the other way around. Look at what's happening with their response now. He's still firmly in charge of the Republican party.

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Understood. Investigate away, sure. But denying overwhelming numbers in the name of "obvious fraud?" C'mon. At a certain point it comes across as weak, petty, sore loser territory and what I'm saying is that he should avoid that optic by strongly declaring for 2024 now (today or in the next couple days). 

1 minute ago, Grace Under Pressure said:

Understood. Investigate away, sure. But denying overwhelming numbers in the name of "obvious fraud?" C'mon. At a certain point it comes across as weak, petty, sore loser territory and what I'm saying is that he should avoid that optic by strongly declaring for 2024 now (today or in the next couple days). 

Exactly what "overwhelming" numbers are you referring to?  :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Grace Under Pressure said:

After receiving 70 million votes? He's their most popular figure and they will go along with him, not the other way around. Look at what's happening with their response now. He's still firmly in charge of the Republican party.

What state in dispute has “overwhelming” numbers? If you recall from 2016, popular votes don’t decide the election. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What state in dispute has “overwhelming” numbers? If you recall from 2016, popular votes don’t decide the election. 

No one of any intellectual substance is still bringing the "popular vote".

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

No one of any intellectual substance is still bringing the "popular vote".

Amazing they still insist on just saying things with no substance. 

23 minutes ago, Strike said:

They're just slowly getting the American people ready for the reveal of her actual name... 

Kamala

Kaumala

Kumala

Kumallah

Yes, her name is Arabic for "cvm God"

The 70 million votes Trump received was a response to the guy upthread that said the GOP won't be having any more of Trump. Whereas that's clearly not the case, Trump is the most popular figure in the party by far. That's the only reference to the popular vote I made. RIF. 

The second part about overwhelming numbers that you seem to be addressing. In Nevada, the Trump lawyers are arguing one case of voter fraud. One vote. He's down by 36,000.

In Maricopa County, they are challenging fewer than 200 ballots. He's down by 14,000 in AZ. 

I hear where you guys are coming from, it takes a while to work through the steps.

I stand by this: Trump 2024 already. Don't alienate people by looking weak. 

Just now, Grace Under Pressure said:

The 70 million votes Trump received was a response to the guy upthread that said the GOP won't be having any more of Trump. Whereas that's clearly not the case, Trump is the most popular figure in the party by far. That's the only reference to the popular vote I made. RIF. 

The second part about overwhelming numbers that you seem to be addressing. In Nevada, the Trump lawyers are arguing one case of voter fraud. One vote. He's down by 36,000.

In Maricopa County, they are challenging fewer than 200 ballots. He's down by 14,000 in AZ. 

I hear where you guys are coming from, it takes a while to work through the steps.

Welcome, FBG poster!  Did you get perma-banned over there?

12 minutes ago, DonS said:

They're just slowly getting the American people ready for the reveal of her actual name... 

Kamala

Kaumala

Kumala

Kumallah

Yes, her name is Arabic for "cvm God"

"President-Elect" can only be determined by the Electoral College certifying the election results and that doesn't happen for another month.  Media-given titles count for sh@t.

I mean, I get why they are doing it:  Should Trump eventually end up winning they can they say the election was "stolen" from them to start a war.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Welcome, FBG poster!  Did you get perma-banned over there?

I've been a geek since 1999, same account. Somehow my post count is way lower now though.

But yeah. TO until February 😂🤣

10 minutes ago, Grace Under Pressure said:

OK.  Everything checks out.  :thumbsup:

Gonna be a while:

This went way under the radar but:

#BREAKING: Georgia Election Official: "We are going to find that people did illegally vote. That's going to happen. There are going to be double voters…That will be found." pic.twitter.com/stTK6w0uR1

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) November 9, 2020

Not saying it changing anything at all just that he is saying yes, there is voter fraud. He does not know how much. Felons voting, double voting, out of state. Georgia is a big deal because that's for the Senate. Without that Dems are going on a full frontal assault on conservatives. AOC said she has her list of conservatives for tagging for retribution. 

The whole tax discussion on the previous page is a pet peeve of mine so I have to intercede and weigh in quickly...

Here's the deal as it relates to both taxes and why big donors now give to Dems while Republicans are now scraping by with small donors. Which is a complete flip from not so long ago. 

Rich people do not pay taxes. Tax code is written with an absurd amount of deductions and loopholes for businesses. I benefit myself as the owner of my own business. My accountant very legally makes it look like I make next to nothing. There used to be a time when the rich donated very heavily to Republican campaigns. Democrats just couldn't stand being on the wrong end of that equation. So they finally got smart. They began QUIETLY writing the same massive exemptions and loopholes in to tax law when they held the power and are now responsible for more loopholes and write-offs than Republicans. They shout publicly to the masses that they are going to make the rich pay more, all the while reassuring big donors that the loopholes and exemptions will be readily available. So now you have big donors with an easy decision to make. They can either donate to Republican campaigns as they did in the old days. - OR - They can donate to Dems, get the same result and favor, and never face scrutiny from the media for donating to the evil Republicans.

Spolier: It's an easy choice.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anon said:

The whole tax discussion on the previous page is a pet peeve of mine so I have to intercede and weigh in quickly...

Here's the deal as it relates to both taxes and why big donors now give to Dems while Republicans are now scraping by with small donors. Which is a complete flip from not so long ago. 

Rich people do not pay taxes. Tax code is written with an absurd amount of deductions and loopholes for businesses. I benefit myself as the owner of my own business. My accountant very legally makes it look like I make next to nothing. There used to be a time when the rich donated very heavily to Republican campaigns. Democrats just couldn't stand being on the wrong end of that equation. So they finally got smart. They began QUIETLY writing the same massive exemptions and loopholes in to tax law when they held the power and are now responsible for more loopholes and write-offs than Republicans. They shout publicly to the masses that they are going to make the rich pay more, all the while reassuring big donors that the loopholes and exemptions will be readily available. So now you have big donors with an easy decision to make. They can either donate to Republican campaigns as they did in the old days. - OR - They can donate to Dems, get the same result and favor, and never face scrutiny from the media for donating to the evil Republicans.

Spolier: It's an easy choice.

lol

1) There is no such thing as a loophole

2) Rich people pay 90% of the taxes in this country

If the goal is to get the rich to pay their fair share it’s not going to happen through an income tax increase. Income taxes are for working people. That’s why it’s all bullshit. If you don’t tax capital gains the rich get richer. Simple as that. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

lol

Rich people pay nowhere near the percentage of their income that the poor and middle class do. I now make 6 times as much money as I did when I worked for an employer and I pay less in taxes as the owner of my own business. You either don't know how it works, aren't making enough to know, or both.

Just now, Anon said:

Rich people pay nowhere near the percentage of their income that the poor and middle class do. I now make 6 times as much money as I did when I worked for an employer and I pay less in taxes as the owner of my own business. You either don't know how it works, aren't making enough to know, or both.

k cool bro, dont care, they pay plenty.  I own 3 businesses I pay a sh1tload in taxes, and then whatever is left, I pay income tax on

again there is no such thing as a loophole and rich people pay 90% of the taxes

47% of people in this country pay ZERO

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

lol

Fireballer fact-o-meter

1- True- most people try to work within the system.  Its just that the system allows for some things it shouldnt

2- would it be more true to say 'rich people pay 90% of taxes in total dollars paid, but don't pay as much in percentage of income v/s middle class?