Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

And if they are providing "proof" they got off of some social media website, I’d tell them to GTFO, too.

It's a formal process. Democrats also used the formal process in PA. Again, it's not just Trump submitting formal complaints of fraud.

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

And if they are providing "proof" they got off of some social media website, I’d tell them to GTFO, too.

Do you really believe that vote count for Joe ? 

Remember when the left was  throwing out accusations of President Trump of trying to steal the election and all the lefties in the country were protesting?

All of a sudden a stolen election is beyond comprehension. 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Remember when the left was  throwing out accusations of President Trump of trying to steal the election and all the lefties in the country were protesting?

All of a sudden a stolen election is beyond comprehension. 

:lol:

Exactly. A guy with no support from the establishment of his own party can pull it off,  but a guy who has had his hooks into everything at the highest levels for 47 years can’t. 

All we need to know is how Christine Blassy Ford's claims were honored. No witnesses, no location and no date but likely 30 something years ago. Now that one deserves a full scale investigation...meh. Ask to verify signatures on a ballot and no way jose. Impossible. Go away.  

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. A guy with no support from the establishment of his own party can pull it off,  but a guy who has had his hooks into everything at the highest levels for 47 years can’t. 

Yep. A political outsider, with zero support from anybody, on either side of the aisle, had the gravitas to pull the wool over the electorate's eyes and steal an election after 4 years of baseless accusations and outright lies. 

But a guy, who, with a 50 year history of failure in the legislature, including multiple presidential runs, and credible accusations of malfeasance, all of a sudden, with obvious signs of dementia, finally "wins" a presidential bid, with a preponderance of voter fraud allegations/evidence. 

Seems legit.

With the momentum shifting heavily towards Biden holding on to sufficient electoral college votes, you would think that the loonies on the Footballfa*s board would be cheerful and celebrating. 

Instead, they are sour and whining about how things are being handled with the court cases, even as a number of the Trump campaign initiated cases are hitting dead ends with judges refusing to hear cases.

whining that Guliani continues to secure TV time
whining about accusations related to the voting software are unfair
whining about Hannity
hoping that some unnamed legal process bankrupts Trump in the near future

and my favorite:

whining that the election fraud cases are nuisance lawsuits and the lawyers filing these suits should be subject to fines.

This last one is the ultimate in hypocrisy given that 90%+ of all personal injury attorney's are democrats and 70% of all federal campaign contributions being dumped into elections from law firms goes to democratic candidates, most of it from ambulance chaser firms and their lobbiest buddies. 

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Yep. A political outsider, with zero support from anybody, on either side of the aisle, had the gravitas to pull the wool over the electorate's eyes and steal an election after 4 years of baseless accusations and outright lies. 

But a guy, who, with a 50 year history of failure in the legislature, including multiple presidential runs, and credible accusations of malfeasance, all of a sudden, with obvious signs of dementia, finally "wins" a presidential bid, with a preponderance of voter fraud allegations/evidence. 

Seems legit.

Don't forget that he blew away the turnout that Hussein Obama got, without leaving his basement.

• Thanks 1

I really struggle with it. Not that he likely wins but that this guy is going to go down as the most populous elected in history. Despite losing black and minority votes in record numbers and 72M hate this guy to the tilt. Obama was not like that. He actually united the country some his first go. Now Obama is in 3rd place on the GOAT. Impossible to believe this is factual and I would bet my life on it that it is actually not factual if the truth was known. But, end of the day I will move on. 

8 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I really struggle with it. Not that he likely wins but that this guy is going to go down as the most populous elected in history. Despite losing black and minority votes in record numbers and 72M hate this guy to the tilt. Obama was not like that. He actually united the country some his first go. Now Obama is in 3rd place on the GOAT. Impossible to believe this is factual and I would bet my life on it that it is actually not factual if the truth was known. But, end of the day I will move on. 

It is because Biden cheated. Everyone knows it. The question is whether the evidence was buried too deep to dig up.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Don't forget that he blew away the turnout that Hussein Obama got, without leaving his basement.

Totally legit

3 hours ago, drobeski said:

Do you really believe that vote count for Joe ? 

You do...cause at put up or shut up time...you shut up. 

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

You do...cause at put up or shut up time...you shut up. 

They have nothing to do with eachother.  

Biden is getting 10 pts if this was a football game.  You are offering him a straight up bet.  

Offer him the odds at least.  I respect your bet with BLS.  But you still had the guy who was "supposed" to run away with it according to any dem backed poll or any dem who had an opinion.

Would be great if I could magically get the Packers this week at pick em without paying any minus money.  But that isnt a real bet.

7 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

It is because Biden cheated. Everyone knows it. The question is whether the evidence was buried too deep to dig up.

To be fair, it wasn't Biden. He didn't and still doesn't know WTF happened. He was told he "won" and he's acting as if he actually did 

This fraudulent cheat by mail scheme was put in place long before the dems nominated him. It had to be him. He's the only one brain dead enough to go along with it. 

He admitted it along the way and everybody said :lol: "oh, Joe, you say the darndest things..."

1 hour ago, Mufaletta said:

With the momentum shifting heavily towards Biden holding on to sufficient electoral college votes, you would think that the loonies on the Footballfa*s board would be cheerful and celebrating. 

Instead, they are sour and whining about how things are being handled with the court cases, even as a number of the Trump campaign initiated cases are hitting dead ends with judges refusing to hear cases.

whining that Guliani continues to secure TV time
whining about accusations related to the voting software are unfair
whining about Hannity
hoping that some unnamed legal process bankrupts Trump in the near future

and my favorite:

whining that the election fraud cases are nuisance lawsuits and the lawyers filing these suits should be subject to fines.

This last one is the ultimate in hypocrisy given that 90%+ of all personal injury attorney's are democrats and 70% of all federal campaign contributions being dumped into elections from law firms goes to democratic candidates, most of it from ambulance chaser firms and their lobbiest buddies. 

Because down deep inside, they know it's all a lie.  Watch it all unravel.

i don't understand something.....i see this movement, group, org, or whatever "Count Every Vote"

obviously a left dem group. what is point of "count every vote"?? so if some group of idiots drove up and dumped a flat bed of counterfeit ballots...they want them counted?

5 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i don't understand something.....i see this movement, group, org, or whatever "Count Every Vote"

obviously a left dem group. what is point of "count every vote"?? so if some group of idiots drove up and dumped a flat bed of counterfeit ballots...they want them counted?

Basically. 
Even if they came in late, every vote should count, etc. 

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Basically. 
Even if they came in late, every vote should count, etc. 

if i write in crayon on a piece of tp???

5 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

On election day and the day after they preached this.  Because they wanted all the fraud votes counted.

Today they are real mad that one side wants to recount each vote and find the illegal ones.

Weird right?   

13 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

Of course it’s a liberal group. If it was a conservative group the slogan would be “draw districts so only my votes count”. HTH.

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

On election day and the day after they preached this.  Because they wanted all the fraud votes counted.

Today they are real mad that one side wants to recount each vote and find the illegal ones.

Weird right?   

bizarre

1 minute ago, donkeyjotes said:

Of course it’s a liberal group. If it was a conservative group the slogan would be “draw districts so only my votes count”. HTH.

so you believe in counting votes even if we all knew it was just one that was xeroxed 500,000 times? elections will just be to see who can copy more ballots.

count every vote!!!

poor trees :(

38 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

They have nothing to do with eachother.  

Biden is getting 10 pts if this was a football game.  You are offering him a straight up bet.  

Offer him the odds at least.  I respect your bet with BLS.  But you still had the guy who was "supposed" to run away with it according to any dem backed poll or any dem who had an opinion.

Would be great if I could magically get the Packers this week at pick em without paying any minus money.  But that isnt a real bet.

7 hours ago, drobeski said:

I offered him the bet after he posted this.  Seems like it should be easy money for Drobes, hell, looking at this map, he should be offering me odds! Doesn't matter, he's all bark and no bite...too scared to even respond to me, I'll give him odds if he wants... he won't do it, cause he knows it's a lost cause.

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

And it's because he knows it's a lost cause.

Just because its a lost cause to hope Trump wins, doesn't mean he's didn't rightfully get more votes.  The Dems cheated big. You know it deep down that they did. It is what it is.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Just because its a lost cause to hope Trump wins, doesn't mean he's didn't rightfully get more votes.  The Dems cheated big. You know it deep down that they did. It is what it is.

32 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

I see you snowflakes are still crying about the election. Has Parler been a nice safe space for you?

Where ya been? 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where ya been? 

Hidin and bitin 

his pillow

20 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

A GOP senate has investigative powers.  They are already hinting at a full investigation of the 2020 election that will probably drag on for years.  At a minimum, they can use this to fire up the base and win the House and Senate in the 2022 midterms.  So it really will have an impact.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

A GOP senate has investigative powers.  They are already hinting at a full investigation of the 2020 election that will probably drag on for years.  At a minimum, they can use this to fire up the base and win the House and Senate in the 2022 midterms.  So it really will have an impact.

It will also fire up the liberal base, too. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Weird right?   

They though they would be dancing in the streets for four years.  Not with President Trump.  They picked the wrong guy to cheat against.

• Haha 2

Even with massive mail in cheating they still can't declare victory yet. What we did learn however is that the country hates them and they look like retards cheating. Just not good at it. Even if they win, it's like handing the ball to the retard to make a shot. Sure, everyone claps for like 2 mins but then tard sits the bench rest of the game. It was heartwarming for like 2 min. Time to play the real game. Even the tard knows it.

• Haha 2

Ben Sasse one of only 4 Republican Senators to congratulate Joe Biden.  My parents neighbor.  Can't stand him anymore.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

It will also fire up the liberal base, too. 

Mmmmmm.  Gonna go with no on that one.  The GOP investigated Clinton and was rewarded with total power after the 2000 elections in the congress and white house.  The democrats investigated Bush43 and was rewarded with total power in the 2008 election.  The senate will spend the next 2 years looking into Ukraine, Hunter Biden, pedophilia charges, and the 2020 election.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Mmmmmm.  Gonna go with no on that one.  The GOP investigated Clinton and was rewarded with total power after the 2000 elections in the congress and white house.  The democrats investigated Bush43 and was rewarded with total power in the 2008 election.  The senate will spend the next 2 years looking into Ukraine, Hunter Biden, pedophilia charges, and the 2020 election.

Nobody liked Hillary. HTH

8 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Ben Sasse one of only 4 Republican Senators to congratulate Joe Biden.  My parents neighbor.  Can't stand him anymore.

He’s always been a mutt. 

8 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Nobody liked Hillary. HTH

You like Biden?  Tell me more.  What policies of his do you agree with?

7 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

You like Biden?  Tell me more.  What policies of his do you agree with?

I’d assume as a good leftist she must love his constant support and being the longtime toady of the banks.