Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Which Geek is going to have the hardest time of it when Biden gets sworn in?

Drobeski, HT, Peefoam, Riversco, CDub, Headlock?

:dunno: 

Whoever the one is that keeps talking about the 10's of millions in civil suits that states are going to have to pony up. The others are at least limiting themselves to the current nonsense, but that dude is living in an alternate timeline. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What Biden policy do you disagree with? 

Raising the minimum wage. Immigration. Student loan forgiveness. Ending the death penalty. Spending $1.7 trillion on green-energy technologies over 10 years. To name a few.

3 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Raising the minimum wage. Immigration. Student loan forgiveness. Ending the death penalty. Spending $1.7 trillion on green-energy technologies over 10 years. To name a few.

These would be my big ones as well. All of this will cost trillions of dollars. 

16 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Whoever the one is that keeps talking about the 10's of millions in civil suits that states are going to have to pony up. The others are at least limiting themselves to the current nonsense, but that dude is living in an alternate timeline. 

Flying Headlock? CDub is up there too. One of those two keep taking about Trump’s “path” to the presidency like it’s something that’s really going to happen.

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What Biden policy do you disagree with? 

No fair. That's a trick question.

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

Raising the minimum wage would create inflation and cost businesses a crazy amount of money. 

Clownzo's border wall was a dumb idea, because it's expensive and won't work. But we can't just let everybody in or let those who got here illegally to stay. We've done this before, and it never ends. It would be great if Mexico stopped being such a corrupt, crapass country that people want to leave. 

As for student loans, I worked all through high school and college to help pay for school but had to get a loan for the last year. I paid it back quickly. My boys are using a combination of scholarships, loans and their own money to pay for school. A foundation here will pay for the first two years of junior college, so that's what Rusty II is doing. Taxpayers shouldn't foot the bill for the college choices students made.

Certain fockers deserve the death penalty, which I wished they'd move up so taxpayers don't spend years paying for these fockers to be in prison.

We need to slowly move away from fossil fuels, because they're going to run out one day. I first majored in petroleum engineer in college, and they were saying back then that oil would run out in two or three decades. Enhanced oil recovery technology has stretched that, but we're going to have to rely on something else down the road. Spending $1.7 trillion over the next decade is ridiculous, though. And a big chunk of our economy will collapse if we move away from oil too soon. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

We need to slowly move away from fossil fuels, because they're going to run out one day. I first majored in petroleum engineer in college, and they were saying back then that oil would run out in two or three decades. Enhanced oil recovery technology has stretched that, but we're going to have to rely on something else down the road. Spending $1.7 trillion over the next decade is ridiculous, though. And a big chunk of our economy will collapse if we move away from oil too soon. 

I agree with you on this, however....I have concerns about the use of lithium and it's disposal. It's something that needs to be mined, so with production increasing up to 260% in the next five years, there is a concern in how safely it's mined, the by-products and other things like that. What's the point in trying to mine to be "green" when your mining operation uses fossil fuels? OR are you going to have "green" mining as well? That said, when lithium is used up, you can't just throw it in the trash. It has to have proper disposal...so are we going to create specific locations where used lithium is buried and stored? What happens when that leaches out into water and things like that? What environmental damage will be done? And if the lithium batteries that we are all driving on, using in electronics, phones, etc. have additives, how do we know if those are safe during disposal? Doesn't make sense to me to be "green" and then destroy water and other natural resources that are needed for basic life to survive. 

This is just one example in one of our more liberal states: https://wbng.com/2020/10/09/as-dec-waits-for-new-permit-residents-worries-continue-over-battery-recycling-facility/

49 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

1.7 trillion over a decade is ridiculous.  That's 170B per year, that's about 25% of what the country spends on defense...which just a reminder is more than the next 12 countries in the world spend combined on their defense.  And of the 660+ Billion we spend on defense yearly, half of that is going to contractors. 

42 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

So you align with Trump on all that, and the other ones you left out I’m sure. That’s some good votin. 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Turns out that guy who was on 60 minutes last night lied his ass off.

Shocking. 

If he’s the guy in charge of making it legitimate and it isn’t, what the hell do people think he was going to say. “I focked up, this is a mess”? Anyone putting any stock in what this guy has to say is a fool. It would be like listening to Rumsfeld defend the Iraq war. 

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

Didn’t hear you b1tch when Republicans pissed away many trillions more on tax cuts for the rich or foreign wars. This concern for the deficit is total bullsh1t and fortunately everyone finally knows it. Time to get a new rallying cry :)

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Shocking. 

Well, I guess that settles it, Drobe said so.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

“Turns out” = QAnon said so

35 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Shocking. 

Of course he did darling.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you align with Trump on all that, and the other ones you left out I’m sure. That’s some good votin. 

Pretty much. I want small government, a strong military and tax incentives for businesses. But something is going to need to get done on Social Security, with a combination of tax hikes, raising the minimum retirement age and cutting off benefits to the wealthy, for whom Social Security is lunch money.

I don't buy into conspiracy theories and think the federal government should have paid more attention to the scientists in regard to COVID. We can't shut down things like we did before, but we can't act like this thing isn't dangerous. We need to wear masks and practice social distancing.

I have guns and might be inclined to use them if the government sent people to take them away, but I honestly don't think that's even remotely going to happen. I'd love to see an honest, respectful nationwide discussion on assault weapons without all the catastrophizing. 

I trend left of center on social issues and right on trade, energy and business in general.

I voted for Reagan, Bush, Dole, McCain and Romney. In years of an incumbent Republican president running, I vote in the Democratic primaries and do the opposite if there is a Democrat in the White House. I want the best possible candidates in the running, and the best we could put out there in 2016 is Trump and Clinton? Ewwwwwww.

I usually vote for local Democratic candidates running for the Legislature and Congress, but only because we've got assclowns representing us these days. There are some great conservatives at the local level who could do so much better. 

Y'all scoff at the concept of the alt-middle, but it exists. Here, people can agree to disagree on myriad issue but are willing to work together to compromise and unite behind confronting and isolating extremism.

Trump is a dangerous, arrogant, delusional and highly dysfunctional sociopath who puts his addiction to money and power over this country's best interests. He fires or publicly shames anyone who slightly disagrees with him. He's a sorry leader. I've witnessed and worked with people like him my whole life. I've read books on them. ("Derailed," for example, which says arrogance is the mother of all derailers.) I don't like Creepy Ol' Joe and wonder why the Democrats could not have produced someone better, but his tone so far has been one of empathy and cooperation, with little in the way of arrogance. 

I'll give the man a chance, much like I gave Trump a chance, but I'll most likely vote Republican in 2024 as long as the guy on the ballot isn't named Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jjcxFGEysE

23 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Didn’t hear you b1tch when Republicans pissed away many trillions more on tax cuts for the rich or foreign wars. This concern for the deficit is total bullsh1t and fortunately everyone finally knows it. Time to get a new rallying cry :)

So a tax cut and spending are the same thing? 

22 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Biden Appointee Neera Tanden Spread the Conspiracy That Russian Hackers Changed Hillary's 2016 Votes To Trump: Greenwald

:😆 

15 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Pretty much. I want small government, a strong military and tax incentives for businesses. But something is going to need to get done on Social Security, with a combination of tax hikes, raising the minimum retirement age and cutting off benefits to the wealthy, for whom Social Security is lunch money.

I don't buy into conspiracy theories and think the federal government should have paid more attention to the scientists in regard to COVID. We can't shut down things like we did before, but we can't act like this thing isn't dangerous. We need to wear masks and practice social distancing.

I have guns and might be inclined to use them if the government sent people to take them away, but I honestly don't think that's even remotely going to happen. I'd love to see an honest, respectful nationwide discussion on assault weapons without all the catastrophizing. 

I trend left of center on social issues and right on trade, energy and business in general.

I voted for Reagan, Bush, Dole, McCain and Romney. In years of an incumbent Republican president running, I vote in the Democratic primaries and do the opposite if there is a Democrat in the White House. I want the best possible candidates in the running, and the best we could put out there in 2016 is Trump and Clinton? Ewwwwwww.

I usually vote for local Democratic candidates running for the Legislature and Congress, but only because we've got assclowns representing us these days. There are some great conservatives at the local level who could do so much better. 

Y'all scoff at the concept of the alt-middle, but it exists. Here, people can agree to disagree on myriad issue but are willing to work together to compromise and unite behind confronting and isolating extremism.

Trump is a dangerous, arrogant, delusional and highly dysfunctional sociopath who puts his addiction to money and power over this country's best interests. He fires or publicly shames anyone who slightly disagrees with him. He's a sorry leader. I've witnessed and worked with people like him my whole life. I've read books on them. ("Derailed," for example, which says arrogance is the mother of all derailers.) I don't like Creepy Ol' Joe and wonder why the Democrats could not have produced someone better, but his tone so far has been one of empathy and cooperation, with little in the way of arrogance. 

I'll give the man a chance, much like I gave Trump a chance, but I'll most likely vote Republican in 2024 as long as the guy on the ballot isn't named Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jjcxFGEysE

I don’t scoff at the thought of the “alt middle” . I scoff at you saying you are in the middle when you vote for a radical agenda. There was nothing radical about Trumps agenda. Please, tell me what was? 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Biden Appointee Neera Tanden Spread the Conspiracy That Russian Hackers Changed Hillary's 2016 Votes To Trump: Greenwald

She was the head of a think tank funded by Soros. 

15 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Well that settles the debate on the 60 minutes interview.  Well played. 

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Well that settles the debate on the 60 minutes interview.  Well played. 

There was no debate. The guy is FOS. Keep up. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

There was no debate. The guy is FOS. Keep up. 

We know Drobe is FOS, that's why I'm mocking his posts. 

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

No, that guy from last night. CYA in effect , and now he won’t make AOC’s list. Guys gotta work. It’s not like he’s going to get a real job. Not qualified for any. 

18 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

An expert refuted many of his claims. A big one being that the Dominion vote gear is not connected to the internet.  Many other claims refuted also

Someone is lying... me having common sense would lean toward the guy claiming an election with untested mass mail in voting being the "most secure in our nation's history " as being that guy. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t scoff at the thought of the “alt middle” . I scoff at you saying you are in the middle when you vote for a radical agenda. There was nothing radical about Trumps agenda. Please, tell me what was? 

Trump.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Trump.

You got nothin.  Mean tweets did you in. Sad. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You got nothin.  Mean tweets did you in. Sad. 

See, I lay it out for you, but you remain entrenched in your delusional, uncompromising position, projecting the same kind of anger, ignorance and denial you claim the left has been doing the past four years. You say you don't scoff at the alt-middle, but you scoff at someone in the alt-middle casting a vote against Clownzo. You can't have it both ways, skippy. Someone in the alt-middle might vote Democrat or Republican.

Here's a little song that sums up my feelings in regard to you and your knuckleheaded horseshat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zQNpCr_50A

Dance, little monkey, dance!

:banana: 

• Sad 1

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/11/trump-election-fraud-disgraceful-endgame/?fbclid=IwAR2lJxAJownE1a1l3RDyZeLjac-6CaDqluWj9-UyDa8wpYC4s55TocOU0_w

Even the super conservative National Review is calling Clownzo's election-fraud baloney a "disgrace."

I can't make up this stuff.

Flawed and dishonest assertions like this pollute the public discourse and mislead good people who make the mistake of believing things said by the president of the United States.

:overhead:

3 hours ago, drobeski said:

Shocking. 

He did? For example, please tell us some of the lies.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

See, I lay it out for you, but you remain entrenched in your delusional, uncompromising position, projecting the same kind of anger, ignorance and denial you claim the left has been doing the past four years. You say you don't scoff at the alt-middle, but you scoff at someone in the alt-middle casting a vote against Clownzo. You can't have it both ways, skippy. Someone in the alt-middle might vote Democrat or Republican.

Here's a little song that sums up my feelings in regard to you and your knuckleheaded horseshat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zQNpCr_50A

Dance, little monkey, dance!

:banana: 

You laid out you voted for a radical agenda yet still call yourself “middle” when there was a non radical agenda as an alternative. But style mattered more to you. What good is calling yourself “middle” when you vote radical? 

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

He did? For example, please tell us some of the lies.

Maybe you can look it up? He was FOS, and it was transparent, from the very beginning. Done deal.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe you can look it up? He was FOS, and it was transparent, from the very beginning. Done deal.  

I looked it up and there weren’t any. I see that Trump made an angry tweet about 60 minutes and his lemmings get in line to parrot his latest baloney.

https://daringfireball.net/linked/2020/11/30/brooks-rotting-of-republican-mind

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
 Issac Asimov

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I looked it up and there weren’t any. I see that Trump made an angry tweet about 60 minutes and his lemmings get in line to parrot his latest baloney.

https://daringfireball.net/linked/2020/11/30/brooks-rotting-of-republican-mind

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
 Issac Asimov

Quick question, if this was the safest election in history, what was the unsafest? Or the second most safest? Cant? Yeah so, his claim is absolute BS. Dismissed. Talk about ignorant. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You laid out you voted for a radical agenda yet still call yourself “middle” when there was a non radical agenda as an alternative. But style mattered more to you. What good is calling yourself “middle” when you vote radical? 

I voted against the extremist fascist fruitcake agenda, as did 80 million other Americans who can't wait for Clowzo to pack up his sad political circus and move on down the road.

😊

• Sad 1

Yeah, the problem with these cut and paste jobs like we see above is that you think you're going to win on volume alone?

Honestly, remind yourself that just because it's on a conspiracy website and it says the word fraud! Doesn't mean it's fraud.

Let me give you an example. I chose one at random from that ginormous list above. The 2560 issue from Georgia. Now Georgia looked into it, including the Republican secy of state that Trump endorsed and they found out that sure enough somebody forgot to download that information. At the time, they had no way of knowing whether that information was a net win for Trump or for biden. They just forgot. Because you know why? Most election workers are retired folks with an average age of 72.

The Republican Secretary of State came right out and said yeah that person screwed up. They did an audit and as I recall, it ended up being a net win for Biden. But even if every single vote had gone Trump's way? Trump was so blown out of water in Georgia that it wouldn't have mattered one bit at all.

So what do you do you take away from that? It's fraud! Because Rudy and Donnie and their pack of deranged lawyers all scream the word fraud! As loud as they can and you wet yourself without applying any sort of research or common sense.

Again, if someone finds a bag of undelivered ballots? You guys immediately scream fraud! When there's absolutely no fraud whatsoever. People can still request a ballot. They can go in person and vote. They can pick up a ballot, they can have one mailed to them there are any number of options.

But Simply Having a dead guy on your voting rolls who doesn't vote. Because he's dead. Isn't fraud.

Any more than not receiving your ballot isnt fraud.  like not receiving your Bed Bath and Beyond 20% coupon isn't fraud.

Having somebody who didn't change their address when they moved? Isn't fraud.

My dad got ballots in the mail long after he died. Because, turns out when you're dying? Your first thought isn't to go and change your voter registration card. It's just not focking fraud

And this is why kids? Every single time Trump's group of moron minions goes into court they get laughed out on their ass even by Trump appointed judges!

Lesson for the day? Learn what fraud actually is and is not.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1